Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Doug Emhoff: Second Gentleman

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.biography.com/political-figure/doug-emhoff
Born in Brooklyn, Doug Emhoff attended schools in California before launching his legal career in 1990. He eventually became a partner at the leading firms of Venable and DLA Piper, representing powerful clients in a series of high-profile cases. Emhoff is also known for his marriage to vice president Kamala Harris, which will make him the first husband and Jewish spouse of a U.S. vice president.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Doug Emhoff: Fist Gentlemen

Post by Frater I*I »

[Ahem]

I think the title should be Second Gentleman, and not "Fist"

:lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Doug Emhoff: Fist Gentleman

Post by AndyinPA »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm [Ahem]

I just saw that right before I saw your post. I fixed it. He's also the first gentleman, not gentleman, which I also fixed. :oops:

I'm distracted. I'm sort of babysitting my seven=year-old grandson over Facetime. :D

Also, I have a bad habit of not hittig hitting all the keys in a word, a very bad habit. That accounts for the fist first mistake, but not the second. :!:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Sunrise

Re: Doug Emhoff: Fist Gentlemen

Post by Sunrise »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm [Ahem]

I’ve always seen Mr. Emhoff referred to as the first Second Gentleman and I’d suggest going with that, should you be willing to change it once more, Andy. Actually, I meant simply Second Gentleman, not the rest. :oops:
MN-Skeptic

Re: Doug Emhoff: First Gentleman

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Or you could just note that Doug Emhoff is the first Second Gentleman.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Doug Emhoff: Second Gentleman

Post by AndyinPA »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:32 pm https://www.biography.com/political-figure/doug-emhoff
Born in Brooklyn, Doug Emhoff attended schools in California before launching his legal career in 1990. He eventually became a partner at the leading firms of Venable and DLA Piper, representing powerful clients in a series of high-profile cases. Emhoff is also known for his marriage to vice president Kamala Harris, which will make him the first husband and Jewish spouse of a U.S. vice president.
Edited to add:

I'm not quite sure how I got this post again, but I'm happy to change to second gentleman.

Time for bed.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Lani

Post by Lani »

:rotflmao:
Screenshot_2021-04-27.png
Screenshot_2021-04-27.png (22.34 KiB) Viewed 4114 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If'n he wanted to be famous, he'd be famous. He certainly has access to the media.

I'm far more disturbed by the people who had no idea who VP Harris is.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Lani

Post by Lani »

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Obama was the first president to observe Diwali. Biden & Dr. sent out greetings.
filly

Post by filly »

More legitimate political discourse.
raison de arizona

District of Columbia Public Schools spokesman Enrique Gutierrez said there was a bomb threat. It was not known if it was related to Emhoff's visit or the Black History Month event.
It's really depressing that with the amount of bomb threats schools get these days, it could be either reason. Or neither of them. It could just be random. It's just a thing these days.
filly

Post by filly »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:34 pm
District of Columbia Public Schools spokesman Enrique Gutierrez said there was a bomb threat. It was not known if it was related to Emhoff's visit or the Black History Month event.
It's really depressing that with the amount of bomb threats schools get these days, it could be either reason. Or neither of them. It could just be random. It's just a thing these days.
Lots of Prosecutor’s and good LE don’t believe in coincidences.
raison de arizona

Douglas Emhoff @SecondGentleman wrote: For Father’s Day, I tried to get as many people as I could to laugh at some dad jokes. To all the dads out there doing the same thing, happy Father’s Day.

Return to “Biden Administration”