Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

I couldn't find a thread for small time local assholes. Please move this to somewhere more appropriate.

Anyway ran across this
Right-Wing Extremists Storm School Board Meeting

Brevard County, Florida. I never thought it would get to be this bad. This is almost as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church stuff. The main instigator here, Thomas Rycroft, most of you who follow me will already be familiar with. He should have been behind bars long before this. If he was, this never would have happened.

I had no idea he was even going to be there for this but he couldn't miss the chance to crank up the hatred some more. Then when they wouldn't let him and his posse come in to disrupt the meeting he started filming himself taunting and yelling at the deputies posted at the door.

At one point he even got on the phone with who he said was sheriff Ivey, fed the person on the other end an earful, and then went back to taunting the deputies saying he was getting them all fired. One of them is my neighbor. This needs to stop.

These tantrums, they're not helping anything. And you really shouldn't be shouting the things you were shouting outside of the school board around a bunch of children. Yes the first amendment gives you the right to, but it doesn't mean you should.

From the comments a little extra background
gnarlyDUCK
Crazy... can't believe this is the kind of shit going down in my home town. Legitimately terrorism.
Dude with the megaphone needs a shower, and not yelling on the school lawn.

Austin Bartoszek
His name is Thomas Rycroft and most days he can be seen/heard spouting the same level of hate on the corner of Riverside Dr and Eau Gallie Cswy in Melbourne Beach with a handful of his closest friends.

Daniel Willemin
Or threatening to shoot me and other innocent bystanders with his AR-15. There's video of that on my Facebook page. I'm in Facebook jail after posting this though. I just made a YouTube account in case Facebook cancels me.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Makes you wish it would rain pianos on that crowd.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/three-me ... ids-united
Three Men Plead Guilty to Conspiring to Provide Material Support to a Plot to Attack Power Grids in the United States

Domestic Terrorism Plot was in Furtherance of White Supremacist Ideology

According to court documents, Christopher Brenner Cook, 20, of Columbus, Ohio; Jonathan Allen Frost, 24, of West Lafayette, Indiana, and of Katy, Texas; and Jackson Matthew Sawall, 22, of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, each pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists. The charge and plea agreements indicate that the defendants knew and intended that the material support they conspired to provide would be used to prepare for and carry out the federal offense of destroying energy facilities.

“These three defendants admitted to engaging in a disturbing plot, in furtherance of white supremacist ideology, to attack energy facilities in order to damage the economy and stoke division in our country,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security Matthew G. Olsen. “The Justice Department is committed to investigating and disrupting such terrorist plots and holding perpetrators accountable for their crimes.”

“These defendants conspired to use violence to sow hate, create chaos, and endanger the safety of the American people,” said U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker for the Southern District of Ohio. “As this case shows, federal and state law enforcement agencies are dedicated to working together to protect this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

“The defendants in this case wanted to attack regional power substations and expected the damage would lead to economic distress and civil unrest,” said Assistant Director Timothy Langan of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division. “These individuals wanted to carry out such a plot because of their adherence to racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist views. When individuals move from espousing particular views to planning or committing acts of violence the FBI will investigate and take action to stop their plans. We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to protect our communities.”

“Those inspired to commit terrorist acts in the name of hate pose a serious threat to our nation," said Special Agent in Charge J. William Rivers of the FBI’s Cincinnati Field Office. “I am thankful for the Joint Terrorism Task Force and our law enforcement partners who work each day to prevent this type of violence from occurring in our communities.”

According to court documents, in fall 2019, Frost and Cook met in an online chat group. Frost shared the idea of attacking a power grid with Cook, and within weeks, the two began efforts to recruit others to join in their plan.
More at the link.

Frankly, from reading that, pleading guilty was the first smart thing they ever did in their entire lives.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Yeah but ...
They'll go to a prison system that is an echo chamber for their rhetoric. This is why they should be sentenced to ten years on an arctic crab boat, or an asbestos remediation team, or (shudder) a Meals on Wheels driver in DC.
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Supposing these two ended up in the same facility as Anthony Troy Williams (private attorney general, not an obvious white supremacist) who would succeed better at edumacating whom? Or Heather Tucci Whatever etc?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Lansdowne wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:20 pm Supposing these two ended up in the same facility as Anthony Troy Williams (private attorney general, not an obvious white supremacist) who would succeed better at edumacating whom? Or Heather Tucci Whatever etc?
Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti, finished her sentence this past JAN
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:49 pm
Lansdowne wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:20 pm Supposing these two ended up in the same facility as Anthony Troy Williams (private attorney general, not an obvious white supremacist) who would succeed better at edumacating whom? Or Heather Tucci Whatever etc?
Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti, finished her sentence this past JAN
She and her supporters always claimed she was going to be freed any day now and they were right. The fact that it was some years later is just one of those pesky details you are not supposed to notice.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

All is perfect and perfectly done. :hoover:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Wilder Man Charged After Pipe Bombs, 'White Power' Rifle Discovered
A man charged with making pipe bombs in his mother's house in Wilder owned Nazi paraphernalia and spoke about killing Black people and Democrats, federal prosecutors allege.

The U.S. Attorney's Office charged William Hillard, 51, on Thursday with illegally possessing an explosive device and a firearm. The federal complaint follows a raid of the house on Wednesday by local, state and federal authorities, during which they found a semiautomatic rifle adorned with "WHITE POWER" and skull stickers.
https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/wil ... d=35347757
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Notaperson wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:23 pm Wilder Man Charged After Pipe Bombs, 'White Power' Rifle Discovered
A man charged with making pipe bombs in his mother's house in Wilder owned Nazi paraphernalia and spoke about killing Black people and Democrats, federal prosecutors allege.

The U.S. Attorney's Office charged William Hillard, 51, on Thursday with illegally possessing an explosive device and a firearm. The federal complaint follows a raid of the house on Wednesday by local, state and federal authorities, during which they found a semiautomatic rifle adorned with "WHITE POWER" and skull stickers.
A common theme.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Notaperson wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:23 pm Wilder Man Charged After Pipe Bombs, 'White Power' Rifle Discovered

A common theme.
Clearly the first thing we need to do is kill all the mothers and nip this in the bud.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

How counter-intuitive!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Truly anyone with a mother has to be regarded as suspect.
Hic sunt dracones
Jim

Post by Jim »

I would be on the lookout for all 50+ white males still living at home with mommy...they seem to be the most dangerous.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Suranis wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:48 pm Truly anyone with a mother has to be regarded as suspect.
And especially if they’re Catholic.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hey Jesus was Catholic AND had a Mother! :o
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Well, he isn't a small local asshole, but he is definitely a small time asshole that doesn't deserve his own thread. It's hot takes like this that made Tim Pool a millionaire. No, really.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:57 pm
These people are telling you who they are and what they plan to do. Believe them.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Resume18 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:57 am
These people are telling you who they are and what they plan to do. Believe them.
I mean, jfc, I've wanted to slap people I know and like repeatedly in the face. "No one thought RvW would be overturned when tfg was elected." Oh no? What about the part where he repeatedly EXPLICITLY STATED that he was going to ensure that it was overturned on live TV in front of tens of millions whilst debating Hillary? They aren't making their plans secret. Currently, one should be listening to the Senators saying that a federal abortion ban is next. Listen to them! They are telling you what their plans are!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

who is Jenna Ellis? Asking for everyone
Jenna Ellis calling Megan Rapinoe and Simone Biles losers is fucking comedic gold.

Especially since those two women have 9 Olympic medals and all Ellis will be known for is Rudy Giuliani’s fart recipient.
raison de arizona

Jenna Ellis caught covid from Rudy Giuliani's fart. That's all that should be in her wiki, linked with the video.

Ellis is currently digging through Simone Biles' old posts to find things to attempt zings about. That Biles' tweet is so last month Jenna.

Ellis continues to go after Biles and Rapinoe, who she calls "boorish" and a "bully," which she calls unAmerican. I dunno, that seems right on target for American to me :shrug: . Also, they are "losers" and "making a mockery of everything solemn," unlike folks such as... Rush Limbaugh. Devin Nunes. Jim Jordan. :roll:
Jenna Ellis @JennaEllisEsq wrote: Because Biles is a selfish quitter and Rapinoe is a boorish unAmerican bully. They’re losers, not role models. Biden is making a mockery of everything solemn, like the presidential medal of freedom.
Brown Eyed Susan🇺🇦 @smc429 wrote: Why did Jenna Ellis call Simone Biles and Megan Rapinoe "losers"🤬
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," here's Biles' tweet:

Biles is correct the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787; she was making the not-difficult-to-understand point that those 1787 men considered woman not worthy of the same rights as them.

Which makes Ellis' tweet even less impressive.
Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

They are not worthy, but Rush Limbaugh was? :sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:49 am Well, he isn't a small local asshole, but he is definitely a small time asshole that doesn't deserve his own thread. It's hot takes like this that made Tim Pool a millionaire. No, really.
Makes me think that the solution these racist SoBs have decided on to up white baby birth rates, thus preventing whites becoming a minority, will be to rape females* and force them to give birth. Hell, they'll probably start imprisoning females for monitoring to make sure they can't take it into their own hands.

*I almost wrote "women," but I don't think these incels will concern themselves with age.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”