Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
sugar magnolia

Re: Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by sugar magnolia »

They're focusing on Favre because of the texts with our ex-gov Philbilly Bryant, but the entire welfare scandal is around $77 million that was misspent. John Davis and Nancy New have already pled out and I think that's where the emails came from. New at least (not sure about Davis) is turning in everyone she can think of. Anything you see written by Anna Wolfe is worth reading and her info is almost always spot on.
Kendra

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kendra »

Danraft

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Danraft »

Great replies…
AndyinPA
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by AndyinPA »

I agree, great replies.

This doesn't seem too different from what MTG is saying.

viewtopic.php?t=31&start=1900
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Suranis »

The original painting before they stuck an idiots head on it.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/2d/33/932d ... al-art.jpg
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess that is a variation on the theme of St.George killing the dragon. But in the highly Christianized US of A - who do the want to convert :?:
Mrich

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Mrich »

Coincidentally, this showed up on my Facebook today:
St George.jpg
St George.jpg (41.23 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Far-Right ‘Mama Bear’ Accused of Wild Plot Against Old Pal

Pilar Melendez
Sat, October 15, 2022 at 12:17 AM·

An Iowa mom mostly known for her vocal stance against mandatory mask policies and who recently went on a public rant about drag performers was arrested on Friday after allegedly filing a false report of sexual abuse within her former business partner’s family.

Along the way, any remnants of a once-formidable alliance between women at the vanguard of far-right activism went up in flames.

Kimberly Reicks, the 39-year-old who founded the controversial activist group Iowa Mama Bears, was arrested on Friday morning on seven misdemeanor charges after allegedly making at least two calls to the Department of Human Resources against the family of Emily Peterson.

On those calls, according to criminal complaints obtained by The Daily Beast, Reicks falsely claimed Peterson’s husband broke their daughter’s phone—and that the Petersons’ teenage son was sexually abusing a sibling. The complaint says that in the last call on Aug. 9, Reicks “claimed to be a neighbor” who was informed of the sexual abuse allegations by her own son, who, in turn, supposedly heard about them from a child victim in the Peterson family.

In reality, prosecutors state, Reicks does not have a son by the name she told DHS—and “lives on the opposite side of town” as her former partner’s family.

“Their children had not been in contact for a couple of months at this time,” the complaint said.

Prosecutors say that the call was made shortly after Peterson texted Reicks’ husband “about a lockbox key.” This allegedly prompted Reicks to text her former business partner—and accuse her of having an affair with her husband.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-mama-bea ... 29236.html
(original DailyBeast)
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

Sounds complicated, and stupid.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Charlie Kirk calls for his audience to post bail for Pelosi attacker: "If some amazing patriot out there in San Francisco or the Bay Area wants to really be a midterm hero, someone should go and bail this guy out...Bail him out and then go ask him some questions"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

If I ever saw Kirk on the street, I'd beat the living [expletive deleted] out of him under general principle...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

We would for sure bail you out, Frater.
roadscholar

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by roadscholar »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 pm If I ever saw Kirk on the street, I'd beat the living [expletive deleted] out of him under general principle...
Not if I see him first. :evil:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

Ultra-MAGA 'Hot Babe' who claimed Obama is an Illuminati lizard turns out to be a Chinese spy

Sarah K. Burris
November 01, 2022

Another pro-MAGA activist has been outed as a Chinese spy, according to the Washington Post.

Just as Elon Musk is taking over Twitter, the company uncovered three China-based operatives pretending to be influencers in American politics as part of an effort to polarize Americans ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

In a cache of data released by the site, nearly 2,000 users were uncovered as they claimed election-rigging and attacked members of the transgender community. They also promoted pro-China narratives to their American audience.

"The disclosure by Twitter adds to what is known about China-based efforts to influence American audiences by mimicking the strategies Russia-based operatives used to stoke cultural and political tensions during the 2016 election," said the Post. "In September, Meta announced it had disrupted a China-based operation seeking to influence U.S. politics. The U.S. government also has issued warnings about Chinese influence efforts, as have a spate of reports from cybersecurity firms including Google’s Mandiant, Recorded Future and Alethea Group."

https://www.rawstory.com/maga-republica ... inese-spy/
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by mojosapien »

https://idavox.com/index.php/2022/10/30 ... m-process/

SALISBURY AND BOSTON, MA — Most aspiring U.S. lawyers take the bar exam and learn about their July test result by or around Halloween, or their February result around the time annual income taxes are due. Successful applicant names are published as public information by each state’s bar examiners, and a process of exam applicants’ background check review usually begins soon after that. Samson P. Racioppi, of Salisbury, Massachusetts, which is northeast of Boston, is one of those people and he recently announced that he passed the Massachusetts summer 2022 exam. He graduated New England Law School, a private institution generally ranked in the bottom fifth of all ABA-accredited law schools nationally, and 10th out of the 11 law school in the New England region.
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
bob

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bob »

Medscape: Anti-Vax Doctor Simone Gold Sued by America's Frontline Doctors, the Group She Founded:
America's Frontline Doctors is suing one of its founders in a battle for control over the controversial group, which gained national notoriety for spreading misinformation about COVID-19 treatments and vaccines during the pandemic.

The organization and its current board chairman have sued Simone Gold, MD, alleging that she misused the nonprofit organization's funds to buy a $3.6 million Florida mansion, purchase a Mercedes-Benz and other luxury vehicles, and take trips on private planes.
And who says crime doesn't pay?
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Phoenix520 »

Grifters all the way down.
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:39 pm Grifters all the way down.
Grifters who cost the ignorant and willfully stupid their lives.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

The least surprising news I've heard, well, today.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RVInit »

Here is another story about the Magat Quacks. The story is linked in the tweet.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:44 pm Here is another story about the Magat Quacks. The story is linked in the tweet.

Didn't Simone Gold also serve some time for J6? Or am I misremembering/conflating?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RVInit

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RVInit »

Yes, Gold was sentenced to 60 days in prison for trespassing. The judge was not impressed with her using her legal woes to raise nearly half a million bucks.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 pm Yes, Gold was sentenced to 60 days in prison for trespassing. The judge was not impressed with her using her legal woes to raise nearly half a million bucks.
I guess my thought process here is that if some criminal charges happen because of the AFD shenanigans, one could argue that she deserves a harsher sentence as a repeat criminal.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RVInit

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RVInit »

Ben-Prime wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:00 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 pm Yes, Gold was sentenced to 60 days in prison for trespassing. The judge was not impressed with her using her legal woes to raise nearly half a million bucks.

I guess my thought process here is that if some criminal charges happen because of the AFD shenanigans, one could argue that she deserves a harsher sentence as a repeat criminal.
:thumbsup: that works for me!
--Colin Kaepernick
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by keith »

I seem to remember, back in the rehistoric times, that it was illegal to profit from criminal notoriety. Crims werent allowed to profit from interviews or book deals, etc.

What happened to that?
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”