Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 pm https: //twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1602761926836109320
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch wrote: MAGA pastor Shane Vaughn demands Electoral College-like systems in the states because GOP Senate candidates keep losing since they can't win over "the majority of the population": "We cannot defeat the population centers without the Electoral College." https://bit.ly/3BxgOak
MAGA Pastor opposed to a democratically elected representatives wants to relinquish his vote to a secret unelected group. :brickwallsmall:
somerset

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by somerset »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:26 pm
Look at the dolls they don’t have. 450B35EC-9C42-48D6-B313-A41AF25AC306.jpeg
(No kids so no idea, but do they all have the same face?)
Same mold, different colored plastic ;)
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

somerset wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:12 am
Yep. I thought toy companies once got criticized for that. It’s creepy.
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

somerset wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:12 am

Sort of. The make bunches of white babies until the molds get worn out, then they make the "ethnic " ones. It's important to never try to make any ""American Aryan Girl" dolls with a contaminated mold.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Ben Carson reacts to name being removed from Detroit high school: Ideology trumping purpose of institutions
Schools need an 'inoculation to indoctrination,' Carson said

Retired neurosurgeon and former Housing & Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson reacted Monday to news his name is being removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit.

According to a Fox News column by former HUD chief of staff Andrew Hughes, the Detroit School Board voted to change the name of the Benjamin Carson High School of Science and Medicine despite an administrative recommendation and student poll to keep the name as-is.

"It's very sad that we've reached the point where political ideology trumps the whole purpose of an educational institution," Carson said on "Hannity."

"And we're seeing this wokeness spreading throughout our community to the destruction of our community. How does it do any good for us to demonize people with whom we disagree and to teach that to our children at a time when the math scores are down, the reading scores are down; academic performance is down?"

Carson went on to describe the systemic failures of students at many public high schools, saying some kids graduate despite being "functionally illiterate", while schools themselves appear more concerned with pushing the kind of woke ideology that led to Detroit's decision.
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ben-carso ... stitutions
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Foggy »

:violin: :crying:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

They need to look at UPenn and Wharton about people graduating as funtional illiterates.

tek

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by tek »

"Ben Carson" and "woke" in the same sentence strikes me as funny :batting:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by raison de arizona »

Carson’s statement on Hannity, “It's very sad that we've reached the point where political ideology trumps the whole purpose of an educational institution," begs the question of what is the whole purpose of an educational institution? One might immediately jump to some sort of answer based in learning, but apparently according to this dynamic duo, the whole purpose of an educational institution is to get Ben Carson’s name on it. Obviously without that, no learning could be occurring.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

Since Carson is associated with an administration that thumbed its orange nose at science and medicine, well. Supposedly students were against the change. It would surprise me that they care but could be.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:43 pm "It's very sad that we've reached the point where political ideology trumps the whole purpose of an educational institution," Carson said on "Hannity."
This sounds like more conservative whining about how all of reality has a liberal bias, not just math and science.

Hey, conservative kids: you can really own the libs by not going to college! That'll show those commie America haters!
humblescribe
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by humblescribe »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:43 pm "It's very sad that we've reached the point where political ideology trumps the whole purpose of an educational institution," Carson said on "Hannity."
This sounds like more conservative whining about how all of reality has a liberal bias, not just math and science.

Hey, conservative kids: you can really own the libs by not going to college! That'll show those commie America haters!
You say that in jest, but I believe that uneducated people and undereducated people are part of the Republican strategy. There will be enough smart people to get things done, but by and large the Republicans want knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing, and easily manipulated people.

Look at how they are trying to win seats on school boards. Look at the curriculum changes that DeSantis and others want to implement.

Didn't Adam Kinzinger in his parting speech in the House say something to the effect that the Republicans want uneducated and racist people in their ranks?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am :snippity:
The world needs ditch diggers and burger flippers..... :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Frater I*I »

humblescribe wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:22 pm [
Didn't Adam Kinzinger in his parting speech in the House say something to the effect that the Republicans want uneducated and racist people in their ranks?
Better known as their base....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bob »

:roll:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:23 pm
Who are their "better lawyers"?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: Powell? :confuzzled: Giuliani?

:think:
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

Hey there, Sexy!

:rotflmao:

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Kriselda Gray »

:nooo: :splat:
Patagoniagirl

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Patagoniagirl »

humblescribe wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:22 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am

You say that in jest, but I believe that uneducated people and undereducated people are part of the Republican strategy. There will be enough smart people to get things done, but by and large the Republicans want knuckle-dragging, mouth breathing, and easily manipulated people.

Look at how they are trying to win seats on school boards. Look at the curriculum changes that DeSantis and others want to implement.

Oh man, I agree with you 100%! I have felt for decades that public education has been slowly nibbled to death. I am certainly not a brainiac but damn, I know people who have masters degrees who can't answer 8th grade history questions!

Yeah. I think it's been a GOP secret platform plan for a long time.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Slim Cognito »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:23 pm
Too bad they didn't bother to use them in the past.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Ben-Prime »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:19 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:23 pm
Too bad they didn't bother to use them in the past.
For that matter, isn't it funny how the best, Ivy League trained GOP attorneys end up running for political office by attacking educational elitism rather than continuing their actual legal practices?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Gregg

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Gregg »

Petty as it may look, doesn't he have an obligation to defend his trademarks or risk loosing them?

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Maybenaut »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:17 pm Petty as it may look, doesn't he have an obligation to defend his trademarks or risk loosing them?
If it's a parody (as opposed to satire), it's fair use. Adams would likely say it's not parody because it's not making fun of the Dilbert strip itself, but using Dilbert to make fun of Adams.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”