Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by Foggy »

Suranis will know. He knows all that stuff. Please pick up the white courtesy telephone!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:53 am Don't get too excited over the costume.

Knights Templar is part of Freemasonry.
Not all Knights Templar groups are Masonic. Seems there is some diversity among the groups that call themselves Templars. As best as I can tell, he joined the SMOTJ which is non-Masonic.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:27 pm Suranis will know. He knows all that stuff. Please pick up the white courtesy telephone!

LOL. Ok, I'm not an expert here, but... ya, anyone calling themself a Templer now is full of it. Besides, the Templers were actually Monks. They had the whole full vows - "Poverty, chastity and Obedience" thing. I don't see that being art of Wests DNA. Nor the hours spent in prayer and study.

Interestingly there was a knightly order that is still around and is very Catholic - The Order of Knights of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem, commonly known as the Knights Hospitaller - which became known as the Knights of Malta, now known as St Johns Ambulance. They were like the Templars and wore armour. They ran hospitals and dealt with the Support services for pilgrims to the Holy Land, whereas the Tempers dealt with actually defending the Pilgrims from bandits and Muslim raiders. The orders were pretty friendly with one another.

The Problem is that The Templers got owed a lot of money and people did not want to pay it back so out came the swords. Despite what that Dan Brown Movie said, the Pope tried to save them but failed.

The Nights of Malta just kept running hospitals. And because they are still around they don't have any of the same mystique attached to them. And they can object when you say you are descended from them, whereas there are no Templars around to call you out.

These are some people dressed in Knights Hospitaller Costume.

Knights.jpg
Knights.jpg (349.65 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

keith wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:53 am Don't get too excited over the costume.

Knights Templar is part of Freemasonry.
These are not them. These dudes don’t claim any lineage and are not masons. They’re just a bunch of Christians.
The ecumenical Christian organization operates as a modern-day network of educated professionals. As of August 2007, the organization had approximately 5,200 members.

Christian men who join the organization are dubbed as "Knights" with the title of Chevalier and females are termed "Dames" with the title of Chevaleresse (or Chevalière). The modern Order claims over 5000 members, including leaders in the military, business, government and ecclesiastical communities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign ... _Jerusalem
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

I thought the Knights Templar morphed into MI6. (“Simon Templar, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.”) Quite the saintly crew.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:07 pm
Foggy wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:27 pm Suranis will know. He knows all that stuff. Please pick up the white courtesy telephone!

LOL. Ok, I'm not an expert here, but... ya, anyone calling themself a Templer now is full of it. Besides, the Templers were actually Monks. They had the whole full vows - "Poverty, chastity and Obedience" thing. I don't see that being art of Wests DNA. Nor the hours spent in prayer and study.

Interestingly there was a knightly order that is still around and is very Catholic - The Order of Knights of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem, commonly known as the Knights Hospitaller - which became known as the Knights of Malta, now known as St Johns Ambulance. They were like the Templars and wore armour. They ran hospitals and dealt with the Support services for pilgrims to the Holy Land, whereas the Tempers dealt with actually defending the Pilgrims from bandits and Muslim raiders. The orders were pretty friendly with one another.

The Problem is that The Templers got owed a lot of money and people did not want to pay it back so out came the swords. Despite what that Dan Brown Movie said, the Pope tried to save them but failed.

The Nights of Malta just kept running hospitals. And because they are still around they don't have any of the same mystique attached to them. And they can object when you say you are descended from them, whereas there are no Templars around to call you out.

These are some people dressed in Knights Hospitaller Costume.

Knights.jpg
There is a credible theory that the King of France chased all the Templars into the mountains where they became Switzerland. It's a little more complicated but the TL:DR is that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:51 am I thought the Knights Templar morphed into MI6. (“Simon Templar, please pick up the white courtesy telephone.”) Quite the saintly crew.
Well played.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:37 am Well played.
I couldn’t come up with any good Umberto Eco / Foucault’s Pendulum jokes, so I went with that old standby - British TV from the 1960s.
raison de arizona

The Nuge endorsed Oz, fwiw.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

mojosapien wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:02 pm This suddenly came up on my FB feed...eeeeeeeeeek..Boston Children's Hospitial is still on high alert.
Back on alert. :mad:
Police Responding to Another Threat at Boston Children's Hospital

Boston Children's Hospital has received another phoned-in threat, Boston police confirmed Friday.

Police say multiple units responded to the hospital on Longwood Avenue at 11:39 a.m. The situation is ongoing and more details were not immediately available.

This is the second threat to the hospital in recent weeks. On Aug. 30, an anonymous bomb threat set off a lockdown at the hospital while a bomb squad canvassed the building. Nothing suspicious was found in that instance, and no one was hurt.
:snippity:
https://www.necn.com/news/local/boston- ... t/2821151/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why that hospital? I can’t keep up.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:34 pm Why that hospital? I can’t keep up.
The Boston Children's Hospital offers care for transgendered youth.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Something, something, transgender health care, something, something, I believe.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:37 pm
The Boston Children's Hospital offers care for transgendered youth.
Thanks. I still have COVID shots in my head.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Hard to believe a stand up Trumper like Favre would turn out to be a right wing low life. :sarcastic:
Adam Ganucheau @GanucheauAdam wrote: Brett Favre: Will the media find out that we're using welfare funds intended to help the poorest residents of America's poorest state to build a volleyball center?

Nancy New: Nah. Oh yeah, the governor is fully on board!

@ayewolfe five years later:

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/09/13 ... e-welfare/
Devlin Barrett @DevlinBarrett wrote: The newly released texts show that Gov. Bryant, Brett Favre, and others worked together to channel at least $5 million of the state’s welfare funds to build a new volleyball stadium at University of S. Mississippi, where Favre’s daughter played the sport
raison de arizona

Punch line:
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tsk tsk tsk - only the best :blackeye:

ps. what date is the former guy due back in the WH, asking for a friend of a friend who urgently needs a presidential pardon .... :twisted:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Obviously an ANTIFA false flag operation.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:11 pm Obviously an ANTIFA false flag operation.
ANTIFA plays the long con....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:37 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:11 pm Obviously an ANTIFA false flag operation.
ANTIFA plays the long con....
ANTIFA, USA Chapter

Kicking Fascist's asses since 1942

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:24 pm Hard to believe a stand up Trumper like Favre would turn out to be a right wing low life. :sarcastic:
https://twitter.com/GanucheauAdam/statu ... 5120679936
Adam Ganucheau @GanucheauAdam wrote: Brett Favre: Will the media find out that we're using welfare funds intended to help the poorest residents of America's poorest state to build a volleyball center?

Nancy New: Nah. Oh yeah, the governor is fully on board!

@ayewolfe five years later:

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/09/13 ... e-welfare/
https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/statu ... 6371963907
Devlin Barrett @DevlinBarrett wrote: The newly released texts show that Gov. Bryant, Brett Favre, and others worked together to channel at least $5 million of the state’s welfare funds to build a new volleyball stadium at University of S. Mississippi, where Favre’s daughter played the sport
What an unrepentant asshole. I'm certain there is a special place in hell reserved just for him and his theft of $5M+ from the poor.
Full story behind paywall at @TheAthletic somewhere, the link they gave is bad.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”