Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Right Wing Low Lifes

These people suck. They are bad people.
neeneko

Re: Right Wing Low Lifes

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:59 pm Scary and heartbreaking that schools, libraries, children's hospitals are now major targets of these crazies.
And annoyingly, from the GoP's perspective, this is win win win. They get to assert culture war power by utilizing their little domestic terrorists against vulnerable targets, but they can also push for 'more guns to fight the guns', potentially embedding local police (part of their base) in yet more critical locations,.. which once they are there, gotta use them.. and finally.. maybe please the NRA with even more gun sales.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

But her emails!

Steve Scalise wants you to believe Trump is a victim
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Fox Contributor Pompeo complains that McCabe is a contributor on CNN

Mike Pompeo insisted on living in government housing throughout his service in Washington. He’s the ultimate grifter.
Pompeo: Had my wife given speeches for $500k all across the world to foreign governments while I was serving as Secretary of State, I’d have an orange jumpsuit and a prisoner number..
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MAGA congressional candidate and State Rep Anthony Sabatini says FL law enforcement agencies should refuse to continue to work with the Feds, and “we need to defund these lawless federal law enforcement agencies.”
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I assume that he does not think the CBP is a lawless federal agency.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Charlie Kirk’s crew door knocking in MI. I wouldn’t open the door for these guys.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Looks like we resurrected Oldbow just in time.

The CSPOA uniting with militias?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Marsha claims that people in TN come up to her all the time and tell her that if the FBI can search Trump’s home for Top Secret documents, their home might be next.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They just can't hear it, can they...?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim Acosta had a long sit down with Chad Wolf.

More clips at Acyn's twitter feed.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The vile Jonathan Turley snipes at Peter Strzok. Peter strikes back :boxing:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:54 pm https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1561440210734415874
Marsha claims that people in TN come up to her all the time and tell her that if the FBI can search Trump’s home for Top Secret documents, their home might be next.
Seems that a lot of people in TN are hiding secret federal government papers. Make sure to protect your home with an extra padlock! :twisted:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I am so sick and tired that so called news media have allowed the right wing nut jobs to redefine "sanctuary city" as some kind of liberal idea to allow undocumented immigrants to run riot, vote, and receive federal aid.

The idea of "sanctuary" cities came about because of a (mostly voting Republican) law enforcement that came up with this idea to solve problems where the witnesses to crimes might be undocumented, and therefore, unwilling, to report crimes or testify lest they be found out and removed from the country.

It was law enforcement who approached legislatures on the idea that if an undocumented person came forward with information about a crime, testified in a criminal case, or otherwise played some part in helping put the bad guys in jail, and IF the person's undocumented status was found out BECAUSE they helped put the bad guy in jail, they would not AUTOMATICALLY be turned over to immigration authorities for deportment. If they turned out to be part of the crime, then yes, they would be turned over. But, if law enforcement determined that other than being undocumented this person who helped put bad guys away was living a crime free life, they don't automatically report them to immigration services.

That's IT. That is the only "benefit" of a so called "sanctuary city". You can help law enforcement if you see a crime and it won't necessarily get you booted out of the country as an "illegal" unless they found out about your status through some means other than the fact that you helped to solve a crime.

The Media Is the Problem. Which Right Wing Low Lifes (see what I did there?) take advantage of.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:41 pm Looks like we resurrected Oldbow just in time.

The CSPOA uniting with militias?
Kate, this is super scary. I ran in to this thread independently, then saw that you posted it here.

I'm not so sure this doesn't deserve a thread of it's own. Normally I cringe at all the new threads for each and every aspect of the same topic, but I digress, and that's just me because I'm way too busy, and still trying to catch up on posts from July in threads that I subscribe to. But I digress again.

This is serious, it's a plan, Trump and his ilk have been seeing that this is a way to get him back in power, and I am terrified. We do still have the National Guard, but most of them are also right wing nut job sympathizers, and most of them are controlled by Republican governors. This absolutely terrifies me. The militias are mostly a bunch of misfits, but lots of them do attract former military and current law enforcement who do have training. And marrying them to Sheriff's departments all over the country, who also are full of men and women who have training. This is concerning.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Start a thread, I'm out for Dancing with Barbells. Bizzy day.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

RVInit wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 am Kate, this is super scary. I ran in to this thread independently, then saw that you posted it here.

I'm not so sure this doesn't deserve a thread of it's own. Normally I cringe at all the new threads for each and every aspect of the same topic, but I digress, and that's just me because I'm way too busy, and still trying to catch up on posts from July in threads that I subscribe to. But I digress again.

This is serious, it's a plan, Trump and his ilk have been seeing that this is a way to get him back in power, and I am terrified. We do still have the National Guard, but most of them are also right wing nut job sympathizers, and most of them are controlled by Republican governors. This absolutely terrifies me. The militias are mostly a bunch of misfits, but lots of them do attract former military and current law enforcement who do have training. And marrying them to Sheriff's departments all over the country, who also are full of men and women who have training. This is concerning.
Fewer than 300 Sheriff members out of more then 3000 nationwide. Most are probably concentrated in areas that already have other LE problems.
This probably isn't a :panic: situation.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Liz Cheney, Dr. Fauci, and Brian Stelter destroyed this country.

The American First movement is what will get us back on track.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:sick: :vomit:
Do you remember when the birfers used to mock us because we “adored” Obama, he was our “savior”? Holy Freudian Slips, I wish I’d been as convinced of the power of their projection back then as I am now.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Pulled and now delayed until november
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:bwahaha: couldn't happen to a nicer convicted felon!
@Regnery's "list of authors reads like a 'who’s who' of conservative thought and action, including Ann Coulter, David Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Dinesh D’Souza, Newt Gingrich, Mark Steyn, Mark Levin, Ed Klein, David Horowitz, Laura Ingraham, Donald Trump"
It must have just been THAT bad! I gotta think someone threatened a lawsuit or something to force their hand like this.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Headlines too close to the election to be debunked?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
June bug

Post by June bug »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:39 pm Headlines too close to the election to be debunked?
That’s what I think.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:36 am
RVInit wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 am Kate, this is super scary. I ran in to this thread independently, then saw that you posted it here.

Fewer than 300 Sheriff members out of more then 3000 nationwide. Most are probably concentrated in areas that already have other LE problems.
Perhaps not, but worth keeping an eye on - they can deputize the militias. They aren't restricted under Posse Comitatus as the USA Military is
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:24 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:36 am

Perhaps not, but worth keeping an eye on - they can deputize the militias. They aren't restricted under Posse Comitatus as the USA Military is
I don't think that's correct. To my knowledge, anyone deputized by a sheriff has to meet the same basic requirements a hire does. No felony convictions, no domestic violence convictions, etc. They can't just deputize anyone who shows up with a gun.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”