Corona Virus vaccination status poll

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.

What is your current vaccination status?

I had two Pfizer or Moderna and two boosters.
68%
I had 2 Pfizer or Moderna and a booster.
21%
I had 2 Pfizer and no booster.
2%
I had 2 Moderna and no booster.
2%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot and two boosters (mRNA Pfizer or Moderna as recommended)
6%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, and a booster.
No votes
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, no booster.
No votes
I'm still working on getting vaccinated.
No votes
I do not plan to be vaccinated (you are welcomed to state your reasons).
No votes

Total votes: 47

keith
Occupation:: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder

Re: Corona Virus vaccination status poll

Post by keith »

mojosapien wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:22 am I should be quoting from the Book of the Excovidians but despite my #2 vote I must refer to this sacred Book which I have not in my possession. US English (Non Stone/Jones) translation preferable.
Are you saying you didn't understand my post? If so, I'd like to help you, where did you get lost?

According to Woody Allen, Drew Barrymore sings so badly, deaf people refuse to watch her lips move.
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Got through booster #2 without too many problems. A little sore arm and a day of fatigue, with a bit of a headache. I've only had one awful reaction out of four, so I'm not complaining. :thumbsup:

"When enough people make false promises, words stop meaning anything. Then there are no more answers, only better and better lies." - Jon Snow, GOT
keith
Occupation:: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder

Post by keith »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:52 pm Got through booster #2 without too many problems. A little sore arm and a day of fatigue, with a bit of a headache. I've only had one awful reaction out of four, so I'm not complaining. :thumbsup:
Pretty much the same. SWMBO and I both got the blahs yesterday, 18 hours after 4th shot. Both of us are fine today.

According to Woody Allen, Drew Barrymore sings so badly, deaf people refuse to watch her lips move.
Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Mrs. Shizzle and I both got the 2nd booster (Moderna) yesterday. I usually feel like crap the day after but seem fine so far this morning.

"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

We may need a new poll. Dr. Vicklund and I are now bi - we got the new bi-valent Pfizer shot after work yesterday. :dance:

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn and I waiting for the new Omicron booster to be distributed enough.

We are NOT going back! - Nancy Pelosi
Mood: deciduous
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Dr. Vicklund is on multiple immunosuppressants, so early adoption is key for us. The good news is that they've got enough data to indicate that she can stay on all but one of her meds the week before and after the shot. (The exception is the steroid). That's the only reason we waited as long as we did.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”