Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Lindell Claims Meeting with Trump on January 15, 2021:
During an appearance at Clay Clark’s “Reawaken America Tour” in Manheim, PA on Friday, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed he met with then-President Donald Trump at the White House on January 15, 2021, a contradiction to an interview he did one week earlier with an associate, Brannon Howse, at an “Ozarks Worldview Weekend” conference.

Just before the 49:00 mark, Lindell “dared” the mainstream media, several of whom he reported were in attendance, to report on the name, “Dennis Montgomery,” from whom he said he acquired evidence from the 2020 election on January 9, 2021, a narrative he related to Howse and to the audience at his “The Moment of Truth Summit” in August 2022.

“Dennis was a whistleblower, and he watched this election of 2020 and he has 32 terrabytes of data,” Lindell claimed, allegedly collected from “November third to November sixth.” “When I got this on January 9th, it explained everything to me…I needed to get this to the president because this data had a gag order on it, a government gag order…It goes all the way back to other stuff, too…”

“When I walked into his office,…” Lindell said of his alleged meeting with Trump, “I get in to the president, and I said, ‘Here’s this data; they took the whole election’; I explained Dennis Montgomery — ‘You need to sign this to release it so we can show the whole world.'”

“I never got to see the president again, so I didn’t get that sheet signed,” Lindell told the audience.

On Friday, Lindell’s legal team submitted its brief in response to the government’s October 6 reply asking the court to stipulate that Lindell “is not subject to the Protective Order entered in this case and it does not bind him in any way” and that “The Protective Order has nothing to do with the 2020 election or alleged fraud therein,” as the government’s brief claimed.

Another unanswered question is how, if the evidence and/or technology used to capture it were in fact governed by a protective order, it was legal for Montgomery to sell it to Lindell, as Lindell has claimed, or for Lindell to possess it.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I read "32 terrabytes of data" and zoned out. That's a fuck-ton of make-believe data.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:48 pm P&E: Lindell Claims Meeting with Trump on January 15, 2021:
During an appearance at Clay Clark’s “Reawaken America Tour” in Manheim, PA on Friday, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claimed he met with then-President Donald Trump at the White House on January 15, 2021, a contradiction to an interview he did one week earlier with an associate, Brannon Howse, at an “Ozarks Worldview Weekend” conference.

Just before the 49:00 mark, Lindell “dared” the mainstream media, several of whom he reported were in attendance, to report on the name, “Dennis Montgomery,” from whom he said he acquired evidence from the 2020 election on January 9, 2021, a narrative he related to Howse and to the audience at his “The Moment of Truth Summit” in August 2022.

“Dennis was a whistleblower, and he watched this election of 2020 and he has 32 terrabytes of data,” Lindell claimed, allegedly collected from “November third to November sixth.” “When I got this on January 9th, it explained everything to me…I needed to get this to the president because this data had a gag order on it, a government gag order…It goes all the way back to other stuff, too…”

“When I walked into his office,…” Lindell said of his alleged meeting with Trump, “I get in to the president, and I said, ‘Here’s this data; they took the whole election’; I explained Dennis Montgomery — ‘You need to sign this to release it so we can show the whole world.'”

“I never got to see the president again, so I didn’t get that sheet signed,” Lindell told the audience.

On Friday, Lindell’s legal team submitted its brief in response to the government’s October 6 reply asking the court to stipulate that Lindell “is not subject to the Protective Order entered in this case and it does not bind him in any way” and that “The Protective Order has nothing to do with the 2020 election or alleged fraud therein,” as the government’s brief claimed.

Another unanswered question is how, if the evidence and/or technology used to capture it were in fact governed by a protective order, it was legal for Montgomery to sell it to Lindell, as Lindell has claimed, or for Lindell to possess it.
LIndell is not subject to the protective order, though Montgomery is, and if it were to be lifted as Lindell wanted, Montgomery has to ask, not Lindell. That said, the info on the election is not covered in the order which is very specific. If Lindell could care to read, he would realize that if the court denies his motion, it would leave him where he already was, not subject to the protective order.

This is not the first time it was claimed that the protective order meant Montgomery's "evidence" could not be used in a court. GIL and Montgomery made the same claim about the software in Montgomery v Risen, even when the government pointed out that the software itself was specifically not included in the order. This sounds like Montgomery is again trying to hide the proof, which is generally a bunch of garbage anyway. This is also why MyGullible Lindell would need to ask for it because Montgomery will not.

The government response
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 1232.0.pdf
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:55 pm I read "32 terrabytes of data" and zoned out. That's a fuck-ton of make-believe data.
Nonsense, my love. Of course he had 32 terabytes of data. That isn't a lot of data any more.

Heck, Montgomery had 49 hard drives, didn't he? (Narrator: He didn't. :nope:)

And today you can buy a single hard drive that will hold more than 32 terabytes of data.

So the real question, as with so many things, is not the quantity, but the quality.

What exactly is the 32 terrabytes of data? What's in it? Why did Trump never sign the sheet of paper that our hero so desperately needed? Didn't Trump understand that the 32 terrabytes of data proved that the election was stolen by Chinese Dominion Ukrainian Smartmatic German servers in Germany or maybe Italy or someplace?

Those are questions. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:48 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:55 pm I read "32 terrabytes of data" and zoned out. That's a fuck-ton of make-believe data.
Nonsense, my love. Of course he had 32 terabytes of data. That isn't a lot of data any more.

Heck, Montgomery had 49 hard drives, didn't he? (Narrator: He didn't. :nope:)

And today you can buy a single hard drive that will hold more than 32 terabytes of data.

I should get out more.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

32 TB of packet captures. Random network traffic? How filtered if at all? Where did they originate and how were they obtained? Is quantum entanglement all it's cracked up to be. So many questions‽
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

qbawl wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:51 am 32 TB of packet captures. Random network traffic? How filtered if at all? Where did they originate and how were they obtained? Is quantum entanglement all it's cracked up to be. So many questions‽
I seem to remember that the packet capture happened at a random government office, not related to anything elections, where a government employee was persuaded to record (random) traffic on the network his pc was connected to. Only relation: it happened during the time election voting was on.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Wait, I thought it was 32 TB of tuna fish casserole ideas ... :confuzzled:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:32 pm Wait, I thought it was 32 TB of tuna fish casserole ideas ... :confuzzled:
A.K.A., "a Minnesotan pastor's wife's fondest fantasy" -- endless casserole recipes...
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

Just for perspective, 1 TB of data is 170 hours of streaming 4k video, or 2000 hours of ADHD-fueled web browsing.

I am grateful that Mr. Montgomery seems to have made a full recovery from the brain aneurysm that had him on the brink of imminent death during the Risen trial. He and his loved ones must be relieved.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Gupwalla wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:09 pm Just for perspective, 1 TB of data is 170 hours of streaming 4k video ...
And you just KNOW you're gonna get some fabulous tuna casserole recipes in 170 hours of video, OMG, where do I get a copy? Do I have to get the court in Nevada to waive the protective order for me, too also?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:16 pm
Gupwalla wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:09 pm Just for perspective, 1 TB of data is 170 hours of streaming 4k video ...
And you just KNOW you're gonna get some fabulous tuna casserole recipes in 170 hours of video, OMG, where do I get a copy? Do I have to get the court in Nevada to waive the protective order for me, too also?
Just become Lutheran in Minnesota. You'll be set for life.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

If MN-Skeptic is Lutheran, I can't protect you. :nope:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I used to be Lutheran, and while not from MN, Lutherans are pretty much the same everywhere I think. At least my Mom's collection of casserole recipes would indicate that :biggrin:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Lindell: “Judges” Must See PCAPS before Public Release:
In an interview Tuesday with associate Brannon Howse, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell responded to a question about when he plans to release data allegedly collected from the 2020 election by stating that “judges” must see the information prior to its dissemination to general public.

[In August 2022] at his “The Moment of Truth Summit,” Lindell told his audience that a “gag order” prevented the release of the PCAPS at the Cyber Symposium to the present time.

In an appearance at a Trump rally on October 9, Lindell indicated he anticipated releasing the PCAPS while also announcing that his attorneys have issued subpoenas to former CIA Director John Brennan, Negroponte, former FBI General Counsel James Baker, and former DNI James Clapper under Barack Obama in apparent connection with the Motion to Intervene. “Everybody’s gonna be vindicated, and then we will start the meltdown of these voting machines,” he told RSBN’s Brian Glenn.

At 41:41, Howse opened the show to callers with questions for Lindell, the first of whom . . . compliment[ed] Lindell on his pillows and the show [and] indicated she has “always believed in Dennis Montgomery” and had followed Fanning’s work for a period of time. “…I knew about ‘The Hammer,’ but I want to know when the PCAPS are going to be released; we’re getting down to the wire,” she said.

“The PCAPS aren’t going to do anything for the midterm election,” Lindell responded but remarking that his lawyers “do want those subpoenas.” On Wednesday or Thursday, he said, Montgomery “is going to be putting in, in Nevada…his Declaration — it’s kind-of like he’s with me so that we can release everything, or something like that. I’m not real sure on that. But I will tell you this: these subpoenas are very important to this.”

“This needs to be done so perfect,” Lindell continued, mentioning the “$6B-worth of lawsuits” filed against him by voting[-equipment companies from what he termed, “lawfare.” “One simple hammer of ‘The Hammer'” would put an end to the litigation, he told Duwan. “It’s gonna happen.”

He described Montgomery’s material as “a movie of the whole election from the third to the sixth.”…It’s like having a camera on the whole election, and then that actually will validates [sic] all the other stuff like the Mesa County stuff,” he said, referring to questions and arrests arising in Mesa County, CO over voting-machine protocols.

“Just be patient…believe me, it’s gonna get out there now that the government says it can, but we’ve gotta do it the right way, and there’s no precedence for this,” Lindell said in his lengthy response-turned-soliloquy.

“If we play this card, when we play this hand, it’s gotta coincide with not just showing it all to the public, but it has to go before judges,” Lindell, a one-time Las Vegas card-counter, continued. “…because if the media doesn’t report it, you’re not gonna win anything in the court of public opinion. You’re gonna have to do it before a judge…”
:yawn: Warmed-over birther nonsense. E.g.:
Zullo wrote:I’ve said this over and over again. I will not publicly release that paid-for information. Those reports [by FORLAB and Hayes] costs thousands and thousands of dollars, and they’re not out there to become public fodder. What’s not going to happen and what I will not allow to happen is the typical thing that’s been occurring since the beginning of the whole birth-certificate inquiry: that blatant lies get posted which are designed to deceive, conflate and confuse. I absolutely refuse to put forth those documents to have them bandied about in the court of public opinion, where, quite frankly, they do not matter. Those documents are reserved for the day, which I’m sure will come, when this whole incident gets examined through the proper legal channels.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:yankyank:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness": Why Did Lindell Take Unvetted Information to the White House?

Nothing new, and the answer is obvious: Lindell is a stupid egomaniac slash grifter.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

At least some things in life are constant, like Paul Maas Risenhoover suing lots of people.

In our previous episode, from Formerly Fogbow.
Northland10 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm
So, I was browsing the DC federal court opinions, and note the name Risenhoover. Now there's a name I have not heard in a while. Seems Paul Maas Risenhoover filed a case in DC (and application for IFP) against various defendants. The court was confused about what he was requesting, and apparently the complaint named defendants in Taiwan (he is also from Taiwan).

It was dismissed.

In a different case, he sued Donald Trump, Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, and others seeking declaratory relief "for right of locomotion free from being pejoratively designated as Chinese, rather than as Japanese Formosans." The court granted IFP and dismissed it.
Just recently, he be denied again by that evil Klayman-hating leftist judge. He should sue her. It has worked so well for GIL.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 2cv2869-16

Must of been Judge Kollar-Kotelly's docket cleaning day. She has a bunch of orders on the DC Federal court site with Doc numbers of 5 or less. This is a good sign she was doing her cleanup of trash last week. I have seen the same from other judges in the past. The one above was higher, 16, but he probably filled up the docket with crud before she got to it.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:02 pm "For completeness": Why Did Lindell Take Unvetted Information to the White House?

Nothing new, and the answer is obvious: Lindell is a stupid egomaniac slash grifter.
Now I'm off to YouBendTube to search for instructional videos on "How To Be A Slash Grifter", "The World's Best Slash Grifters" etc. Or maybe to Amazon to buy a copy of "Slash Grifting For Dummies".

I already have the stupid and egomaniac bits covered.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

The Post & Email is down. :thumbsup: O that it could be so permanently. :pray:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:56 pm The Post & Email is down. :thumbsup: O that it could be so permanently. :pray:
works for me - we still have to live with that knowledge base :biggrin:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm works for me - we still have to live with that knowledge base :biggrin:
Maybe I just got lucky? :lol:

Srsly...I get a "Server not found" page in Firefox.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:37 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:59 pm works for me - we still have to live with that knowledge base :biggrin:
Maybe I just got lucky? :lol:

Srsly...I get a "Server not found" page in Firefox.
I see the post some jerk* references above so it’s not down.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “The Obama Fraud”: Why Neither Republicans nor Democrats Want Trump:
Bob68 wrote:"TREASON WAS COMMITTED"

The Republican Party never really supported Trump. The Democrats and most Republicans who are part of the U.S. government in DC want DeSantis as the 2024 Republican candidate for the same reason they have always wanted anybody but Trump. Here is why in five easy questions:

1. Which candidate said to the world that he did not believe Obama is eligible to be president?

2. Which candidate as a private citizen offered Obama $5 million to Obama’s favorite charity to show his college transcripts and passport records? Obama refused and the charity got nothing.

3. Which candidate was called a “birther” repeatedly by the media and others?

4. Which candidate was and is friends with Sheriff Joe Arpaio, invited him to be a guest speaker at his campaign rallies and as president pardoned him?

5. Which candidate said he had sent his own investigators to Hawaii to probe Obama’s claims of being born there and “You won’t believe what they found”?

During Trump’s term as president, Mike Zullo, formerly of Sheriff Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, said that “very, very high, high, high-level White House officials have had a cursory briefing of the information that we garnered about the certificate.” It was mentioned that revealing the truth about Obama might not happen until President Trump’s second term. Might this be part of why there is panic from both parties to ensure there is no second term for President Trump?

All of those questions have the same answer: Donald Trump, yet no one in our government, the so-called mainstream media, and unfortunately even most of the conservative media will connect the truths above to why both parties never wanted Trump to be president and why they panicked when the promised-in-2008-after-Obama “cover” president, Hillary Clinton, lost to Donald Trump. Both parties kept President Trump busy with investigations, made-up evidence of Russian collusion, and futile impeachment attempts. When they failed to remove President Trump prior to the 2020 election they stole the election with massive fraud and installed Obama’s vice president, Joe Biden, as an emergency fill-in for the planned-after- Obama cover President, Hillary Clinton.

President Trump in 2017 walked into a White House full of protectors of Obama….who knew Obama had to be protected for them to be protected. Huge crimes were and still are being committed by all complicit in The Obama Fraud to prevent the crime of treason, which both parties committed when they did nothing to stop the fraud Obama from being sworn in as America’s putative president, from ever being acted upon. Both parties gave America’s government and her military to her enemies and as a minimum violated their sworn oath to uphold the Constitution.

Treason was committed, and we are watching the still-desperate cover-up of that treason, which is punishable by death…the complicit will do whatever it takes to prevent Trump from being elected again, which means this is one of, if not the most critical times ever for America, her citizens and her future as a Republic, if we can keep it…
Always on the pulse of the nation. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

GONE VIRAL!:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”