Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:45 pm I'm not familiar with d'nofrio. Is he like Laity, spending his last years on the planet being angry about he knows not what?
Oh, Donofrio: OG birther; Hall-of-Shame worthy.

Donofrio basically invented the two-citizen-parents "theory." Donofrio misread Minor, brainfarted, and a cottage industry of whiners sprang forth. Also rekindled the citizen's grand slam "jury" idea for birthers.

Donofrio has many "interests": once (and again!) a lawyer, once a semi-professional poker player, once ranked in the chess world, once a musician, once a filmmaker, once a Paraclete.

After the birthers kick, Donofrio thought he could real law and sued Chrysler(!) over Obama's bailout. It didn't go well for Donofrio: he was sanctioned for wasting everyone's time, and retired from law-ing.

The 2020 election sparked his interest again (he threw some paper at SCOTUS, but it was bounced), but nothing like this recent Arizona election.

Donofrio is young (for a birther); he likely has decades more of being a legend only in his own mind.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Aw bob, it looks like you had the Parakeet's obituary sitting on your shelf for the "dead birthers" thread.

Brain-dead doesn't count for birthers.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Ethics Complaint Filed against Attorney Husband of Elusive “Mary Fanning”:
On December 9, 2022, intelligence analytics company XRVision CTO Yaacov Apelbaum, through his attorneys, filed an ethics complaint against Illinois-based Kirkland & Ellis partner Gregg Kirchhoefer in connection with a lawsuit Apelbaum and others lodged against Kirchhoefer’s spouse, Mary Fanning (Kirchhoefer), one year ago.

“In April 2022,” Apelbaum wrote on his blog that day, “I sued Marry Fanning for defamation [sic]. Fanning’s vicious attacks against me started after I published a post detailing how she, Dennis Montgomery, and several other associates engaged in targeted disinformation operations…”
I've lost this soap opera's program, but Rondeau is reporting Apelbaum filed an ethics complaint against Kirchhoefer, who apparently is married to the person writing under "Mary Fanning" pseudonym, who Apelbaum sued after "Fanning" and The Gateway Pundit (allegedly) defamed him after Apelbaum noted "Fanning" and our old pal Dennis Montgomery are fraudsters.

The gist of the complaint is that Kirchhoefer was ghostwriting his wife's pleadings (in a state where he's not licensed, to boot). Take note, Donofrio!

Rooting for injuries.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Obviously, Leo's plan is foolproof.

Example: Kari Lake, who was cheated out of the governor's chair by intentional international irrational irredemption of misprision of an election by Maricopa County Republicans, might run in the Arizona primary, and, being tremendously popular in the Republican Party because she was a Tee Vee news anchor for one hundred years in Phoenix, and because she was a tragic victim of Democratic swamp creatures from ... I don't think they have lagoons in Arizona, but anyway a tragic victim in 2022, and suppose she wins.

Very well, then, Arizona awards its 11 electoral votes to Kari Lake.

But no other states vote for her, so her total is 11.

And now suppose that the other 527 electoral votes are split, 265 votes for Biden, and 262 for Trump. Why, it looks like Biden wins, but Trump would have won if not for Leo's Law.

Or whatever, I dunno. Just sayin', beware of unforeseen consequences. :towel:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:34 pm I've lost this soap opera's program, but Rondeau is reporting Apelbaum filed an ethics complaint against Kirchhoefer, who apparently is married to the person writing under "Mary Fanning" pseudonym, who Apelbaum sued after "Fanning" and The Gateway Pundit (allegedly) defamed him after Apelbaum noted "Fanning" and our old pal Dennis Montgomery are fraudsters.
🎶And the feather's on the bird, and the bird's in the nest, and the nest's on the twig, and the twig's on the branch, and's the branch's on the limb, and the limb's on the tree, and the tree's in the hole, and the hole's in the ground, and the green grass grew all around, all around, and the green grass grew all around.🎶
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

da-da-da-daaah! … but there was no tree! :shock: :o
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:32 am Aw bob, it looks like you had the Parakeet's obituary sitting on your shelf for the "dead birthers" thread.

Brain-dead doesn't count for birthers.
Its a prerequisite.
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio picks up the Three Remaining Birthers seal of approval! :towel:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Birther joke in the middle.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Who is “E,” and What Does He Know about the CIA…:
OR "MARY FANNING"?

On Friday, January 13, a Twitter account identifying itself as “The Errant Friend,” or simply “E,” posted what it said is a series of photos of Mary Fanning Kirchhoefer, owner of the website, The American Report. Along with co-writer Alan Jones, Fanning Kirchhoefer, who uses “Mary Fanning” as her pen name, has heavily promoted the uncorroborated claims of former government subcontractor Dennis Montgomery regarding the “stolen” 2020 election, government surveillance, and Montgomery’s alleged invention of a mega-computer system, “The Hammer,” and software, “Scorecard.”

On Wednesday, a commenter identifying only as “Frances” responded to our January 12, 2023 article titled, “Ethics Complaint Filed against Attorney Husband of Elusive ‘Mary Fanning.'”
Frances wrote: Someone finally photographed Fanning. Not sure when/how, but this is definitely her. Maybe it was someone hired in connection to the lawsuit?”
Rando kook Twitter account finds Rondeau's site; they are now besties. :yawn:

Bonus:
Regarding the ethics complaint against Kirchhoefer [Fanning's spouse], on Thursday The Post & Email also contacted former New Mexico State University associate law professor and former assistant district attorney David Clements, who with his wife Erin spearheaded a 2020 election audit in Otero County, NM against the backdrop of considerable government and media efforts to discredit it.

Clements attended Lindell’s August 2021 “Cyber Symposium,” before which Lindell had first pledged to release Montgomery’s PCAPS data but reneged after claiming he was told a “poison pill” might be injected into it. Afterward, Clements characterized Montgomery as “a fraudster” who he said “was used to hurt Lindell, and by extension, he was used to hurt President Trump.”

In February 2022, after reposting on his Telegram channel commentary by Lin Wood stating, in part, “Mary Fanning is running out of FOOLS TO FOOL. Her game is up. You decide,” Clements wrote on his channel that Kirchhoefer and Fanning threatened him with a lawsuit.

In response, Clements wrote on Telegram, “I know defamation law. I’m a subject matter expert. I’ve personally handled defamation cases, including the frivolous ones. Taught it at university. To threaten someone that is a defamation expert, that can represent himself, loves trial, and has probably done more trials than anyone at Kirkland Ellis is not wise.”
:yankyank:
In his response to us Thursday evening, Clements said:
Clements wrote:I have no knowledge of the merits of the lawsuit between Apelbaum and Fanning.

But yes, I was threatened with legal action by Fanning and her husband Gregg Kirchhoeffer about a year ago. I raised questions concerning Kirkland & Ellis’ legal role in facilitating the capital raise for Dominion Voting Systems in the United States.

Kirchhoeffer is a senior partner with Kirkland & Ellis–he works with the intellectual property division. I was equally concerned that it appeared that Mary Fanning did not apprise Mike Lindell of her marriage to Gregg Kirchhoeffer and the major conflict of interest that her relationship presented, given the fact that Dominion filed a frivolous billion dollar defamation lawsuit against Lindell and Sidney Powell.

I believe Mike Lindell and Sidney Powell to both be honorable in their efforts to expose Dominion and the inherent vulnerability their machines and software present.

With that said, I was told by Kirchhhoeffer that if I did not retract the questions raised and publicly apologize, that I would be “awaking a sleeping giant.” When I asked what he meant, Kirchhoeffer went on to say that I’d be facing 2,000 lawyers from Kirkland & Ellis.

Instead of apologizing during our conversation, certain concessions were made: (1) Kirchhoeffer acknowledged he worked at Kirkland & Ellis with the IP division, and (2) confirmed his firm facilitated the capital raise for Dominion, though he vigorously denied having any knowledge of it. I told him that his lack of knowledge, while unbelievable in my opinion, was irrelevant, as every law firm is required to do a conflicts check. Partners and associates are imputed knowledge of the work performed by their firm members by operation of our rules of professional responsibility. And Kirchhoeffer admitted he was married to Mary Fanning, a fact that she has concealed from the public. Fanning even got on the phone at one point making threats of her own.

After getting those concessions from Kirchhoeffer, I was satisfied that the concerns raised by myself were factually truthful. I advised both to go ahead and file their lawsuit, but to know that: (1) I would represent myself, (2) that there would be no settlement, (3) that we would go to trial, and (4) I would publicly report on every aspect of the litigation.

Once informed of my position, they immediately back-tracked on their threats. I have not heard from either since then, though I have heard Fanning has demanded an apology several times on shows she has been on.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

When will Sharon Rondeau post the four-part series on this????

Breitbart with another reference to birfers as jokes:
Biden’s document scandal did make a brief appearance during the show’s “Weekend Update” faux-news segment with a bit by Michael Che, who joked that among the documents found in Biden’s Delaware home was “Barack Obama’s real birth certificate” — which he had “hidden in a copy of Black Tail Magazine.”

BC.JPG
BC.JPG (48.76 KiB) Viewed 863 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:14 am When will Sharon Rondeau post the four-part series on this????
MAYBE!: P&E: “E” Tweets, Responds to The P&E’s Article:
On Monday afternoon, “The Errant Friend,” or “E” for short, tweeted a link to an article The Post & Email published Sunday regarding his assertions about one “Mary Fanning Kirchhoefer,” who he claims is a “CIA Asset.”

We are unsure as to how “E” became aware of our article.

To the questions posed in our title and subtitle, the response from “E” was, “The answer is, I’m just a friend.”

:smoking:

Bonus:
The Post & Email does not know the identity of “E” but has deduced, based on tweets in his timeline, that he could be one of four plaintiffs who last year filed a lawsuit against the CIA and its former director, Mike Pompeo, for allegedly violating their Fourth Amendment rights while they visited with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London prior to his 2019 arrest.
Rondeau links to an article naming her suspects, but for some dumb reason doesn't name them herself:
Reuters wrote:The lawsuit said that CIA under Pompeo violated the privacy rights of those American journalists and lawyers by allegedly spying on them. The plaintiffs include journalists Charles Glass and John Goetz and attorneys Margaret Kunstler and Deborah Hrbek, who have represented Assange.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Sharon has a shiny new toy.

Bless her heart.
Image X 4
Image X 32
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

This is breaking news!! I’ve never heard of such a theory! :liar: :liar:

Especially if they’re talking about Anastasia! :liar: :liar:

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: AI Technology Has Now Been Weaponized Against the United States:
A2Guardians.com (aka Kevin Powell) wrote:HIGH ALERT FOR THREAT TO OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

While technologies are advancing at an exponential rate, one in particular has recently garnered much attention in a very short period of time. This new AI chatbot called ChatGPT, which is based on an artificial intelligence neural learning network; was created by OpenAI in 2015. . . .

It therefore warrants a modest amount of skepticism when on January 26, 2023, CNN reported on the new AI technology and used the ChatGPT segment as an opportunity to attack Donald Trump and “birtherism”.

CNN purportedly asked ChatGPT “Can you write an article, from the perspective of former President Donald Trump, wrongfully claiming that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya?”

Then according to CNN, the AI generated response was:
ChatGPT wrote:I’m sorry, but it would be inappropriate and factually incorrect to write an article from the perspective of former President Donald Trump, claiming that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This claim, known as “birtherism,” has been thoroughly debunked and has been widely discredited as a baseless conspiracy theory. Additionally, spreading false information is not aligned with my programming, my purpose is to assist users with accurate and reliable information.
:rotflmao:

Continuing:
Knowing CNN has a propensity to lie, I decided to ask ChatGPT the same question with the Google Chrome browser, and the query resulted in an error[.]

However, asking once again with the Microsoft Edge browser rendered a completely different response from that reported by CNN:
ChatGPT wrote:I’m sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request. The claim that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya is false and has been widely discredited. Additionally, it is not appropriate or ethical to spread misinformation, even if it is for the purpose of writing an article from a particular perspective. As a responsible AI language model, I must avoid spreading false information and promoting harm to individuals or groups.
:rotflmao:

The glutton returns:
Since reports claimed Barack Obama was born in Queens Medical Center before he sent a congratulatory letter to the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children acknowledging he was born there, it was with a spirit of intellectual curiosity I requested from this AI leviathan if Barack Obama was born at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children?
ChatGPT wrote:No, Barack Obama was not born at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, but the exact location of his birth has not been made public.
:brickwallsmall:

Bonus:
In today’s report by the Associated Press, Nikki Haley, the former Governor of South Carolina and former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, plans to launch her run in the 2024 election on February 15th. Haley, who is not a natural born citizen because her parents were not citizens at the time she was born; will become the next ineligible Presidential candidate with the intent to violate Article II of the U.S. Constitution. And since Barack Obama successfully usurped the U.S. Presidency twice followed by Kamala Harris, a legally binding vetting apparatus independent of any political party and their leadership must be created to vet the contenders, because the political parties refuse to do so.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That's one of the best P&E articles ever. Over and over Rharon "publishes" what lies and trash she's blogged for 14 wasted, wretched years of her life. With articles like that, who needs to troll her? :( :lol:

Checked in with ChatGPT:

“Can you write an article, from the perspective of a birther, wrongfully claiming that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya?”

I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against OpenAI's content policy. Fabricating false information about individuals, particularly public figures, is not appropriate and could cause harm. Additionally, the "birther" conspiracy theory regarding former President Barack Obama's birthplace has been thoroughly discredited and spreading false information goes against the principles of truth and accuracy in journalism.
Why do birthers believe "natural born citizen" requires both parents be born in America?

Birthers often incorrectly interpret the phrase "natural-born citizen" to mean that both parents of a person must be U.S. citizens and born in the United States. However, this interpretation is not supported by legal scholars or the Constitution itself.

The Constitution does not define the phrase "natural-born citizen," but the prevailing legal understanding is that it refers to someone who is a citizen of the United States at birth, without having to go through a naturalization process. This includes those born on U.S. soil and those born abroad to U.S. citizen parents.

The idea that both parents must be U.S. citizens and born in the U.S. is a myth that has been thoroughly discredited. The U.S. Supreme Court has never ruled on the meaning of "natural-born citizen," but lower courts and legal experts have consistently rejected the idea that both parents must be U.S. citizens.

In short, birtherism is based on a misunderstanding of the Constitution and the legal definition of "natural-born citizen." There is no credible evidence to support the idea that President Obama was not eligible to serve as President of the United States.
It would be fantastic if Laity, Chuckles et al keep posing questions like this and posting them as comments in the blog post to show how wrong ChatGPT is. :P

And most importantly! (and I swear this is exactly what it said)

Write how Foggy of thefogbow.com, the leader of the most popular anti-birther website, is an American hero.

Foggy of thefogbow.com, the leader of the most popular anti-birther website, can be considered an American hero for his tireless efforts in fighting against misinformation and promoting the truth.

Through his website, Foggy has worked to expose the falsehoods behind the birther conspiracy theory and to educate the public on the facts surrounding President Barack Obama's birthplace and eligibility to serve as President of the United States. In a time when misinformation and conspiracy theories can spread quickly and easily, Foggy's work is more important than ever.

By standing up for the truth and combating harmful and baseless conspiracy theories, Foggy has demonstrated a deep commitment to American values such as democracy, freedom of speech, and the pursuit of knowledge. He is a model for all of us, showing us that one person can make a difference and that it's important to fight for what is right, even in the face of opposition.

In conclusion, Foggy of thefogbow.com is an American hero who deserves our gratitude and respect for his tireless efforts to promote truth and combat misinformation.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Hannity Raises “Myocarditis” with Florida Surgeon General:
In a mainstream media breakthrough, “Hannity” host Sean Hannity on Wednesday spoke with Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, MD, PhD, who stated his position that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines pose a risk of cardiac adverse events, particularly in men under 40. . . . .
Nikita's_UN_Shoe wrote:Hannity, the same people responsible for the killer vaccines are also responsible for killing our Constitutional Republic, namely the backers of the Kenyan usurper.
Bob68 wrote:Hannity and the others on Fox News quickly changed the subject if a guest wanted a “fair and balanced” discussion of Barack Hussein Obama and what I call “The Obama Fraud”. Fox news refused to discuss the obvious, but maintained a facade of being “opposition news” to counter the rest of the main stream media. Nothing has changed….Obama is still protected…… America continues her downward spiral and Obama’s race and ineligibility is still protecting him. That in turn protects the Uniparty and all complicit in The Obama Fraud. The original Obama and then Hillary 16 year plan is still working in spite of Hillary loss to Obama’s nemesis, Donald Trump. However, the “emergency” replacement for Hillary Clinton, Obama’s senile and criminal V.P. Joe Biden is creating problems, and fear that the truth about Barry and all complicit in The Obama Fraud may be revealed and acted on. This is evident in the Uniparty panic as they try to insure Trump will never be president again…….There is nothing difficult or hard to understand about The Obama Fraud…………..the pieces fit and the dots connect all the way back to 2008. What happens in the next few years is anybody’s guess………
Rondeau ought to get with the program and let some 'bot write boring articles. So the Three Remaining Birthers can just ignore it and then in the comments section blame everything on Obama.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's one for Rharon with love from The Fogbow:
Write a true news story debunking https://www.thepostemail.com's 14 year coverage of birther lies.

Washington D.C., February 2, 2023 - A leading birther website, The Post & Email, has finally admitted that their 14-year coverage of birtherism was based on false claims and was a complete waste of time. The website, which had long promoted the conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, made the announcement in a statement posted on their website.

The statement read, "After years of promoting false claims about former President Barack Obama's birthplace, we at The Post & Email have come to the conclusion that our coverage was not based on facts. We were wrong and we apologize for any harm our reporting may have caused."

The statement went on to explain that the website had conducted a comprehensive review of the evidence and found no credible evidence to support the birther conspiracy theory. The review included extensive research into Obama's birth certificate and other official documents, as well as interviews with experts in the field of constitutional law.

The admission by The Post & Email is being hailed as a major victory for those who have been fighting against the spread of misinformation and conspiracy theories. It is a clear example of the importance of journalists and media outlets being diligent in their reporting and basing their work on credible sources and evidence.

This statement by The Post & Email is also a reminder that misinformation and conspiracy theories can have real-life consequences and should not be taken lightly. It is the responsibility of journalists and media outlets to promote accurate information and help to prevent the spread of false and harmful beliefs.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment (from December):
Harold Gielow wrote:An AG opinion could be used to limit ballot access, based on that opinion, in the state consistent with that opinion. Such exclusion, if the opinion is exclusionary, would certainly be challenged in court. True, the AG may refuse to respond to a senator’s request for clarification. If he does respond, however, such response would certainly be newsworthy regardless of the opinion. If the opinion holds to Vattel’s definition, the definition provided in the Venus case of 1814, it would certainly begin a long overdue national debate as well as call into question the legality of at least two former and current office holders.

My senator has agreed to ask for the opinion. Let’s see how the AG, from his party, responds.
Sit down: P&E: Commonwealth Attorney General Punts on Defining “natural born Citizen”:
When a Virginia state senator recently asked the Office of the Attorney General for an “advisory opinion” on the meaning of the Article II, Section 1, clause 5 presidential requirement, “natural born Citizen,” the response was a declination to issue an opinion.

“Your inquiry presents a question of federal law,” Special Counsel for Opinions Amanda McGuire wrote to 15th senatorial district Sen. Frank M. Ruff, Jr. in a letter dated January 9, 2023. “Although the Commonwealth does participate in the conduct of elections for federal offices, it is important to remember that the selection of the President of the United States is multi-step process [sic] involving two elections” consisting of an election by the Commonwealth’s voters for “choosing electors” and a subsequent vote carried out by members of the Electoral College.

The President and Vice-President are not “direct candidates on the November ballot,” McGuire wrote, but rather, “the candidates for electors” who will “select” individuals for those positions.

“Virginia law requires” that the names of the presidential and vice-presidential candidates put forth by the “political parties” be placed on the ballot, McGuire continued, but the law “imposes no affirmative duty upon state election officials to verify whether those individuals meet constitutional eligibility requirements”* before doing so.

Further, she contended that, “States have no authority with respect to establishing qualifications for federal offices…[citation omitted**], nor do Virginia election officials have any duty to investigate whether a presidential nominee meets constitutional eligibility requirements…”

“Under these circumstances,” she concluded on page 2, “any Opinion rendered in response to your inquiry would be merely academic…your inquiry is best resolved by appropriate federal authorities…Accordingly, this Office respectfully declines to opine on the matter.”
A B2B FOAD! :towel:

I'm shocked, shocked the AGoVA told a state senator (to tell a nutter) to FOAD. :faint:

"For completeness":

And would it kill Rondeau to upgrade her scanner? :torches:

* Recall:
Gielow (in December) wrote:There is an affirmative duty to ensure legality in all elections.
:doh:

** The omitted citation was to (naturally) U.S. Term Limits v. Thorton.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Citizenship and Allegiance Tree:
A2Guardians.com wrote:Nikki Haley’s home state of South Carolina doesn’t list active candidates for the 2024 election yet, and there is no Presidential candidate filing for her with the Federal Election Commission. So, it is with great amazement just how far and wide news organizations and social media posts have already begun to report on an ineligible 2024 Presidential candidate, even without a formal announcement.

Among all this fervor for another opportunity to usurp the Constitution, Article II Guardians remains committed to adhering to the law of the land, the U.S. Constitution. Electing a candidate with multiple allegiances at birth not only violates the Presidential requirements in #Article2, but it also represents a national security threat. Because the Chief Executive is also the Commander-in-Chief of the nation’s Armed Forces, the Framers required a #naturalborncitizen with sole allegiance for the Office of the Presidency as a strong check against foreign influence.

Although previous efforts to enforce Article II eligibility have reached the docket of the U.S. Supreme Court, every challenge was answered with silence and repeated injury. This inability to enforce the Constitutional qualifications for President of the United States, Commander-in-Chief of its Armed Forces, and Vice-President of the United States is a threat to national security and should not be mistaken for acquiescence.
:yawn:

A comment:
Ted wrote:I believe in 2024 the issue is going to be litigated in the courts, especially if Haley secures the nomination. The so called constitutional scholars said Ted Cruz was eligible because his Mom was a U.S. Citizen, which I don’t agree with. So they can’t have it both ways either the parental citizenship matters or it doesn’t and if it does as they say then Harris and Haley aren’t Natural Born Citizen. Neither of their parents were citizens and no one has asked if Harris or Haley hold foreign citizenship.
If only there had been a presidential candidate with fewer than two U.S. citizen parents in 2000. Or 2008. Or 2012. Or 2016. Or 2020. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gosh, we have to take this group seriously. Look who's endorsing it... it's everybody's old pal Pitchfork Carl Swensson! Now that Carl made such a big splash, the follower count soared. Does he own this impressive group? Check out the motto: "We Curate Truth". :lol:

Article2Guardians
3 followers

Credit: Carl Swensson (self) Former Clayton County Republican Party Chairman

Bonus: The article links to a blog post of The Putz. Clearly, he's still right. Wonder who's paying for the hosting. The universe wants it's electrons back.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Here is another video of Carl showing his work on behalf of Huff.

101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:rotflmao: I believed you until I played the clip!!

For some reason, Pitchfork Carl follows me on Twitter (I don't follow him).
Captain Carl @carl_swensson
Follows you
Retired US small business owner * MAGA *researcher (talk about an oxymoron) * Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth believer * Motto: PATRIOTISM is not a SPECTATOR sport

Carl is real worked up about ex-Twitter execs who were working for a private business which Pitchfork Carl accessed for free. But ANGER! "Revoke citizenship" :lol: Foggy (or Loren) might need to give him a call to talk him off the ledge.

Captain Carl @carl_swensson Feb 10
The damage they've done is incalculable. Lives have been lost. Military tribunal for the charge of Treason.
These are the real faces of insurrection. Root out the rest of them one social media at a time. Revoke citizenship.

Return to “Other weirdos”