The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

His #AMFEST invite must have gotten lost in the mail! :lol:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe wrote: Will be at the Arizona American Italian Club's Christmas Market (7509 N 12th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020) this Thursday 12/15 to sell my world famous Pink Shorts and my book "Sheriff Joe Arpaio: An American Legend." Looking forward to talking with and taking photos with fans!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

On that list is a group called B & G Chicago Catering, thought they are out of Tuscon. Looking at their menu, they have standard things like Chicago Dogs which are listed as this:

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG
SERVED WITH MUSTARD, RELISH, ONIONS, PICKLE, TOMATOES, CELERY SALT, AND SPORT PEPPERS

Okay, that's fine, but then I see a picture.

What is wrong with this picture?
Screenshot 2022-12-14 201641.jpg
Screenshot 2022-12-14 201641.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 691 times
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:20 pm On that list is a group called B & G Chicago Catering, thought they are out of Tuscon. Looking at their menu, they have standard things like Chicago Dogs which are listed as this:

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG
SERVED WITH MUSTARD, RELISH, ONIONS, PICKLE, TOMATOES, CELERY SALT, AND SPORT PEPPERS

It has yellow and white condiment bottles. Ketchup, the One True Condiment! :resist:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:36 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:20 pm On that list is a group called B & G Chicago Catering, thought they are out of Tuscon. Looking at their menu, they have standard things like Chicago Dogs which are listed as this:

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG

It has yellow and white condiment bottles. Ketchup, the One True Condiment! :resist:
Is there mayo in the white bottle? Are we going to have the Great Mayo War again? :batting: :batting:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG

Don't insult the dog.

Question posted on Quora
Is it a crime to put ketchup on your hot dog in Chicago?
Answer:

YES!!!
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ketchup is what provides the Tomato. Duh!
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG

Okay, that's fine,
No, it ain't fine. Ain't Chicago one of them there librul hellholes?
W. Kevin Vicklund

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG

Don't insult the dog.

Question posted on Quora
Answer:

YES!!!
Try to put anything other than ketchup on my dog and crime will happen. :fingerwag:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Also, too, stay out of the splash zone :sick: :vomit: :puke:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: the pineapples - are they an integral part of a hotdog :?: :twisted:

► Show Spoiler
W. Kevin Vicklund

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:35 am :think: the pineapples - are they an integral part of a hotdog :?: :twisted:

► Show Spoiler
I'm intrigued. Gotta be better than :pickle:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Let's start Teh Fogbone Campain For Honest Food!
Insist on:
  • ham in hamburgers*
  • dog meat in hot dogs
  • buffalo meat in buffalo wings**
* except in Hamburg
** except in Buffalo
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

A hot dog should only be garnished with deli mustard and chopped onions. Period.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
With passions this strong, we clearly need a Frankfurter Wars topic. I'm on team ketchup+Sabrett red onion sauce, and I do judge others quietly, but I ain't ready to go all jihadi on it yet. Although I did once reminisce that only his love of mustard on pretzels and hot dogs ruined my late father's image in my head as the perfect Dad. My son thought that was hysterical.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm

CHICAGO-STYLE HOT DOG

Don't insult the dog.

Question posted on Quora
Answer:

YES!!!
yeahbut, Chicago Dogs aren't the only thing on the menu. They also have a "Classic Dog". Which I suppose means you can put anything you want on it.

Don't let me be misunderstood - I don't like ketchup either, but to each their own.

Edit:
1) If they are out of TUCSON, they should have Sonora Dogs on the menu.
2) I capitalized TUCSON in the above sentence to emphasize the correct spelling. Northland10, you wouldn't like me spelling the name of the state Mechigan would you?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

What? Tucson? Huh? :confuzzled:

If you spell it like that, it should be pronounced Tuck-son.

I say we put ketchup on the whole damn city. :think:
Edit: I have been to Tucson. But I have never been from Tucson to Tucumcari.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm Question posted on Quora
Answer:

YES!!!
It is a crime to put ketchup on a hot dog anywhere!

Remember, in one of the early scenes in the movie "Dirty Harry", while investigating a dead body, one of the other detectives arrives at the scene of the crime, with a hot dog in his hand. Harry tells him that "nobody, but nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog!". So, there you have it. An official police statement that ketchup has no place on a hot dog.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:51 am Let's start Teh Fogbone Campain For Honest Food!
Insist on:
  • ham in hamburgers*
  • dog meat in hot dogs
  • buffalo meat in buffalo wings**
* except in Hamburg
** except in Buffalo
This could cause a stir when making shepherds pie. :whistle: :whistle:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:35 am :think: the pineapples - are they an integral part of a hotdog :?: :twisted:

► Show Spoiler
Yes! Pineapple goes on pizza! :boxing: :boxing: :kiss: :kiss:
Attachments
C8E2A763-72C6-4F01-B548-0128001FD349.jpeg
C8E2A763-72C6-4F01-B548-0128001FD349.jpeg (77.09 KiB) Viewed 570 times
W. Kevin Vicklund

noblepa wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:11 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:50 pm Question posted on Quora
Answer:

YES!!!
It is a crime to put ketchup on a hot dog anywhere!

Remember, in one of the early scenes in the movie "Dirty Harry", while investigating a dead body, one of the other detectives arrives at the scene of the crime, with a hot dog in his hand. Harry tells him that "nobody, but nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog!". So, there you have it. An official police statement that ketchup has no place on a hot dog.
:girlbutt:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Poor Mario Apuzzo is probably turning over in his grave. Mario used to cite Scott v Sandford in his arguments.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... us-capitol
The US House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to remove from the Capitol a bust of Roger Taney, the supreme court justice who in 1857 wrote the Dred Scott decision, justifying slavery and denying that Black people had rights any “white man was bound to respect”.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I don't know why I haven't posted this before, but if the birthers ever have a meetup in North Carolina, I found just the place.

🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: What If…?:
DeMaio wrote:What if your humble servant were to reveal something here at The P&E which could, once and for all, put an end to “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) debate raging in the comments sections of numerous posts here? What if recently-discovered “hard” evidence – in the form of a letter from John Jay to David Brearley, Chairman of the “Committee on Postponed Matters” at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 – was produced? And what if that letter confirmed the intent of the Founders to rely on § 212 of Emmerich de Vattel’s treatise The Law of Nations for its definition of an nbC, requiring birth in the nation to parents who were already U.S. Citizens? Would that change any of the minds of those who believe that the only criterion for an nbC is to be born here as a “citizen at birth” or a “citizen by birth?”

Curious? Read on.

What if that letter, dated August 29, 1787, creased and aged by time, looked like this:
► Show Spoiler
If confronted with hard, documentary evidence such as this, if true, can there remain any opposing credible claim that the nbC provision of the Constitution, coupled with the addition of the “grandfather citizen” clause, compels the conclusion that the Founders intended to define an nbC as a person born here to two parents who were already citizens? As the Supreme Court has already done in Minor v. Happersett?

Or would those who refuse to even consider the relevance of Vattel on the Founders and the nbC clause deem such evidence worthy of being disregarded and ignored as being at such radical variance with the accepted “narrative” that if one is a “citizen at birth” or a “citizen by birth,” regardless of parental citizenship – or, in certain cases, even birth in the United States – that is enough?

Worse, even if the “de Vattel-Deniers” admitted the authenticity of the letter imaged above, would they be so invested in preserving the mirage of legitimacy and patina of a very mixed legacy – a ruse that was perpetrated on the American electorate not once, but twice, in 2008 and 2012 – that they would do everything in their power to make sure the image never saw the light of day… or the interior of the U.S. Capitol? If we are already there, then we are, indeed, in deep and abiding trouble.

And, by the way – for the slower-than-normal – the “what-ifs?” prefacing the discussions of the image of the letter should have been a give-away: the image is the product of your humble servant’s stitching together of a few pieces of historical facts and a bit of not-so-far-fetched hypothetical discussions which might – but then again might not – have taken place back in Philadelphia… on that muggy Wednesday evening of August 29, 1787.

And to those who say it could never have happened that way… are you sure? Really sure?
:roll: :callonme: :yankyank:

DeMaio's (excuse me, "DeMaio's") Framers fanfic is turgid and actually disproves his point. But lurving his bad-faith assumptions based on wholly imaginary events! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

What if your humble servant were to reveal something here at The P&E which could, once and for all, put an end to “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) debate ...
... and his way of ending the debate once and for all was to forge a letter. Yessir, if they read my forgery, they can't argue none after that.

Is that really how Mr. Flowery Underpants Prose really thinks? :think:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,

Return to “Other weirdos”