The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
noblepa

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:36 am
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:59 am Question: are Presidential Libraries considered government agencies or are they private institutions?
The libraries themselves are private institutions. That work with the federal archivist in maintaining the records. So, basically a private/public partnership.

I saw that some birthers were chomping to send FOIA requests to the library to get Obama's birth certificate. Besides being profoundly dumb (Obama's birth certificate is in Hawaii, for starters), I have no idea what they expected to receive. The FOAD letter is "indirect confirmation" that Obama doesn't have a birth certificate? :confuzzled:
They probably think that the library is going to send them the ORIGINAL birth certificate. As you say, that document remains safely in the state agency in Hawaii. The best that the library might have is the actual paper copy that Obama released in 2011. If the library has it, and if it WERE subject to a FOIA request, the library would not send even that piece of paper (which the birfers insist is a forgery anyway), but a photocopy of it, so they would have no more "proof" of his lack of eligibility than they do now which is none.

For years, birfers have clamored for Obama to release the ORIGINAL birth certificate, which, of course, he doesn't have. AFAIK, NOBODY, but NOBODY has their original birth certificate. They may have the certified copy of it that their parents received when they were born, but not the original, which remains with whatever state or local agency originally recorded it.

I remember, back in 2010-2011, when the BC nonsense was at its peak, the republican then-governor of Hawaii visited the archives, where they showed her the actual original document filed in 1961. The republican then held a press conference to say that she had seen the original and that it was, indeed, issued by the state in 1961 and that it was in the possession of the State of Hawaii.

Besides, as someone pointed out back then, it doesn't really matter. The State of Hawaii issued a formal statement to the effect that they had the original BC and that it shows that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961. The full faith and credit clause of the US Constitution requires that other states and the Federal government take that statement at face value, unless it can be independently refuted.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

noblepa wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:28 pm Besides, as someone pointed out back then, it doesn't really matter. The State of Hawaii issued a formal statement to the effect that they had the original BC and that it shows that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961. The full faith and credit clause of the US Constitution requires that other states and the Federal government take that statement at face value, unless it can be independently refuted.
And the Birthers cry out "How can anyone refute it if no one's allowed to see it, huh???
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hawaii was suspiciously the one state they didn't file a lawsuit to have the state certify he was a citizen.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Off Topic
Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:05 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:09 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:32 pm Yeah, I hear you. I'm fortunate in that my own ministry back in the day would have encouraged it. If you think I'm kidding, Google the phrase "Do Klingons eat yogurt?" in quotes, and the main entry (until this page gets indexed) will be an interview with me and my flock from the early 1990s in Gainesville. I'm the 'Sage' in the piece. No foolin'.
Sounds interesting, but this page has already replaced your story entirely - only this and a note that there aren't many results for my search came up. I would have thought that this page would be listed and then yours, not that this one would replace the other.

IOW: I can't read your article!! :crying:
Alas. http://www.afn.org/~fcoc/interview.html
That was a great article - both hilarious and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it! I had a number of Sub-Genius friends back in the late 90's, and still have something of a Erisian streak from my time with the Discordians :mrgreen:

I am also an ordained minister. Mine's through the Universal Life Church. For a while I was going to try to lead an on-line Heathen/Witchcraft "church" for people who don't have a group to practice and worship with because they're isolated, there aren't any other Heathen or Pagan groups in their area or, like me, they're disabled and just can't get out. This was probably 25 years ago or so. Sadly, It was kind of doomed from the start because I get these spells of fatigue during which I just can't do a whole lot, so I wasn't able to work on it consistently enough to really do anything. :(
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

realist wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:27 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:16 pm FOAI is especially stupid as the document can easily be found on the government website:
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Everything Obama and the birthcertificate can still be found here
President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

also here:
https://www.slideshare.net/whitehouse/birth-certificatelongform
:fingerwag: Obvious computer-generated fake. No raised seal.

"Short form" obviously a complete fake, not legal, can't even get into Little League with it.

Realist, I will vouch for you for Little League! They'll take my word for it. It would break my heart to see you miss a season of Little League over this.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

And only the real and true Kenyan BC has the wee little feet printed on it :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness":

:towel:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The hilarious thing about the birthers claiming that the "short form" birth certificate that Obama initially produced was not valid to participate in Little League was that Hawaii won the West Region of the Little League Championship in 2008, the year Obama was elected.

The champs came from a little town in Oahu called Waipahu, and every last one of those kids qualified for Little League with a short form birth certificate, because that's all they give you.

They beat everybody else from Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah. They were great.

HOWEVER, they are correct when they claim that Obama couldn't qualify for Little League in 2008 with a short form birth certificate that said he was born in 1961, because he was TOO OLD, so there's that.

Lakin's own brother told us on a Blog Talk Radio show that Lakin himself (famous birther, goog him) had a daughter in Hawaii and HE couldn't get a long form birth certificate for his own daughter, but by gum he wasn't gonna deploy into a combat area unless Obama went to the same window at the Dept. of Health and got what Lakin couldn't get.

Sheesh. :shrug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:16 am The hilarious thing about the birthers claiming that the "short form" birth certificate that Obama initially produced was not valid to participate in Little League was that Hawaii won the West Region of the Little League Championship in 2008, the year Obama was elected.

The champs came from a little town in Oahu called Waipahu, and every last one of those kids qualified for Little League with a short form birth certificate, because that's all they give you.

They beat everybody else from Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah. They were great.

HOWEVER, they are correct when they claim that Obama couldn't qualify for Little League in 2008 with a short form birth certificate that said he was born in 1961, because he was TOO OLD, so there's that.

Lakin's own brother told us on a Blog Talk Radio show that Lakin himself (famous birther, goog him) had a daughter in Hawaii and HE couldn't get a long form birth certificate for his own daughter, but by gum he wasn't gonna deploy into a combat area unless Obama went to the same window at the Dept. of Health and got what Lakin couldn't get.

Sheesh. :shrug:
Yeah, I remember the cries for the "long form" BC. Back then, the State of Hawaii issued a statement that they no longer issued the so-called long form, only the short form that they were currently giving out.

It took some sort of special dispensation, from the governor or someone in charge of vital records, to produce the long form that the WH eventually released in 2011.

And of course, as soon as that happened, the goal posts magically moved, yet again.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I was talking to a friend of ours about birth certificates and she pulled hers out of her wallet. Connecticut has an official birth certificate, raised seal and all, the size of a driver's license, which you don't need if you are traveling.

Obama is SO LUCKY that he wasn't born in Connecticut, I reckon. The birthers would have laughed themselves silly if'n they saw that thing.

"Oh, ha, ha, and another ha. You're saying THAT'S a certified birth certificate?

:rotflmao:

But I, as you know, am a nationally and internationally recognized expert in American birth certificates, and I looked closely at the "wallet birth certificate" and it was as valid as mine that I keep with my passport.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
filly

Post by filly »

Putting this here because World Nut Daily and Joseph Farah.. He did not attend his daughter's wedding because she criticized Trump:

Edit: The tweet must've been pulled because it contained a clip from "The View". Here's the text:
Former White House communications director
@AlyssaFarah
revealed on #TheView that her father and step-mother did not attend her wedding over "political differences" after she publicly criticized former President Trump.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

filly wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:57 pm Putting this here because World Nut Daily and Joseph Farah.. He did not attend his daughter's wedding because she criticized Trump:

"This tweet is unavailable"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Filly, did you update it with a new link or is it back? I can see the tweet now.
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:53 pm I was talking to a friend of ours about birth certificates and she pulled hers out of her wallet. Connecticut has an official birth certificate, raised seal and all, the size of a driver's license, which you don't need if you are traveling.

Obama is SO LUCKY that he wasn't born in Connecticut, I reckon. The birthers would have laughed themselves silly if'n they saw that thing.
:snippity:
Wasn't Harrison Bounel (whose Social Security Number was stolen by Obama :rotflmao: ) a Connecticut man? Or am I misremembering? If only Foogy hadn't trashed Fogbow Prime! Perhaps we should ask Obly Taitz, or her alter ego Lena.
bob

Post by bob »

I believe Bounel was Taitz's Connecticut vampire.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Obama Fraud……:
Bob68 wrote:Here are a few questions related to why both parties panicked when Donald Trump defeated the planned-and-promised-in-2008-after-Obama cover president, Hillary Clinton . . . .
P&E: This is Exactly What’s Wrong with our Country. Why Isn’t Anyone Doing Something about it?:
Tom Arnold [not Barr] wrote:It all began in 2007-08 (if not earlier). These were the years that “BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA” came upon the national political scene and rose to power. The truth, however, is that he was NOT a “natural born American citizen” (which is specifically required to run for and become elected president or vice-president, per Article 2, section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution). As such, he was not eligible to be the Democrat Party’s nominee or to become an elected president or vice-president. What makes me think that? Actually, it is safe to say that I KNOW it! So did US Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, but that’s another story for another time (involving more than 1 billion dollars!).
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Did Mary Fanning Cause the Downfall of Mike Lindell?:
On Monday, Zachary Petrizzo, formerly of Salon.com and now writing for The Daily Beast, highlighted recent Telegram posts of Atty. Lin Wood and former law professor David Clements suggesting that “Mary Fanning,” aka Mary Fanning Kirchhoefer, “is not who she pretends to be” and that she “deceived” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

A source of The Post & Email’s informed us that Fanning might have similarly benefited from Lindell’s largess, a claim she denied in a reply email dated December 10, 2021.

The good stuff:
Mike Zullo wrote:Mary Fanning’s motives were suspect in early 2019 with the resurrection and whitewashing of Dennis Montgomery, as we have described in prior writings, and it’s my opinion that Mary Fanning was the driving force of the Montgomery narrative that is bringing about the potential financial destruction and legal entanglements that Mike Lindell is now facing. Fanning, along with Montgomery’s story and unproven claims, ensnared Lindell and was the catalyst for an attempted nationwide deception by promoting the false narrative that China and other nation states had electronically altered the results of the 2020 election through a cyber-attack and computer infiltration, none of which has been proven. After the unmitigated disaster of the failed China “hack” narrative, Mike Lindell and Brannon Howse broke ties with Mary Fanning last summer, a telling sign. Lindell’s symposium was built on the Fanning false representations. After Fanning face-planted on the whole “China stole the election” thing, she now has moved on and sets her sights on John B. Wells’s “Caravan to Midnight” in an effort to give voice to her propagandist endeavors.

Fanning leaves a path of destruction and broken relationships in her wake of falsehoods, and John B. Wells is going to find himself on the list of victims along with Lindell, Howse and Dave Janda, who also broke ties with Fanning over a year ago.

You know something is wrong when a hard left-wing propagandist like Farron Balanced is providing cover for Fanning. You really have to ask yourself just whose side this woman is really on.
Image ImageImage
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Since Sharon knows Dennis Montgomery is a liar, does that mean she does not buy The Big Lie as a whole, or does she believe the election actually was stolen, but in some method other than the crap Montgomery has been spreading?
bob

Post by bob »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:38 am Since Sharon knows Dennis Montgomery is a liar, does that mean she does not buy The Big Lie as a whole, or does she believe the election actually was stolen, but in some method other than the crap Montgomery has been spreading?
Rondeau definitely believes The Big Lie. Just not the particular lies from Lindell, Montgomery, Fanning, etc.

Just as Rondeau believes Obama's birth certificate is fake. Just not Montgomery's lie that it is fake.
Image ImageImage
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:11 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:38 am Since Sharon knows Dennis Montgomery is a liar, does that mean she does not buy The Big Lie as a whole, or does she believe the election actually was stolen, but in some method other than the crap Montgomery has been spreading?
Rondeau definitely believes The Big Lie. Just not the particular lies from Lindell, Montgomery, Fanning, etc.

Just as Rondeau believes Obama's birth certificate is fake. Just not Montgomery's lie that it is fake.
Ok, thanks!
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:05 pm P&E: Did Mary Fanning Cause the Downfall of Mike Lindell?:
On Monday, Zachary Petrizzo, formerly of Salon.com and now writing for The Daily Beast, highlighted recent Telegram posts of Atty. Lin Wood and former law professor David Clements suggesting that “Mary Fanning,” aka Mary Fanning Kirchhoefer, “is not who she pretends to be” and that she “deceived” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
:snippity:

A source of The Post & Email’s informed us that Fanning might have similarly benefited from Lindell’s largess, a claim she denied in a reply email dated December 10, 2021.

The good stuff:
Mike Zullo wrote: :snippity:

You know something is wrong when a hard left-wing propagandist like Farron Balanced is providing cover for Fanning. You really have to ask yourself just whose side this woman is really on.
I checked out Zullo's claim on Farron Balanced. (Real name Farron Cousins). I found only one mention of Mary Fanning on his YouTube channel.

He is not defending Mary Fanning. He thinks she is a kook like My Pillow guy. He just does not think she works for Dominion.

Farron appears to be sane, which is why Zullo thinks he is a "hard left-wing propagandist". I forgot what a dog dropping Zullo is.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

David Clements on Telegram:
The Professor's Record, [2/19/2022 10:21 PM]
Research for your consideration and verification. Are each of the following statements true?

1. Gregg Kirchhoefer, Mary Fanning's husband, is part of Kirkland & Ellis in their Technology & IP department.

2. Kirkland & Ellis oversaw the acquisition of Dominion Voting for Staple Street Capital in 2018.

3. During this time, William Barr was working as Counsel for Kirkland & Ellis; before taking his position as AG.

4. Staple Street Capital is a private equity firm founded in 2009 based in New York. The co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The Carlyle Group and Cerberus Capital Management, also the Board members of Dominion Voting.

5. Cerberus Capital Management owned, at one point, the AT&T Building that was bombed in Nashville.

6. The Carlyle Group is an American multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services corporation, with more than $203 billion in assets under management across 126 funds and 139 fund of funds vehicles.

7. In April 2003, it was reported that the Carlyle Group is managed by a team of former US Government personnel including its president Frank Carlucci, former deputy director of the CIA before becoming Defense Secretary.

His deputy is James Baker III, who was US Secretary of State under George Bush Senior.

8. The financial assets of the Saudi Binladen Corporation (SBC) are also managed by the Carlyle Group.

9. The Bin Laden family liquidated its holdings in Carlyle’s funds in October 2001, just after the September 11 attacks, when the connection of their family name to the Carlyle Group’s name became impolitic.

10. Many influential characters have worked for or invested in the group:

• John Major, former UK Prime Minister;

• Fidel Ramos, former Philippines President;

• Park Tae Joon, former South Korean Prime Minister;

• Saudi Prince Al-Walid;

• Colin Powell, former Secretary of State;

• James Baker III, former Secretary of State;

• Caspar Weinberger, former Defense Secretary;

• Richard Darman, former White House Budget Director;

• George Soros, and some Bin Laden family members.

• Alice Albright, daughter of Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State;

• Arthur Lewitt, former SEC head;

• William Kennard, former head of the FCC.

Finally, add in the Europeans:

• Karl Otto Pöhl, former Bundesbank president;

• Henri Martre, former president of Aerospatiale;

• Bilderberg steering committee member Etienne Davignon.

11. William Kennard who is an Executive Board Member of Staple Street was nominated as ambassador to the EU by Barack Obama in 2009.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

If you're going to play 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, you need to mention Kevin Bacon. For example:

My name is Kevin and I'm eating bacon. Therefor, I am 0 degrees from Kevin Bacon.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Interesting how hw lumps "George Soros, and some Bin Laden family members."together. Is there some association there that's little known?
bob

Post by bob »

I rarely look at Tatiz's site anymore, so I missed this gem from 10 days ago:
Chief Justice Roberts is still reading the documents. So does the special prosecutor John Durham

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/chief-justi ... hn-durham/ :twisted:

The fabled Idaho stalking! :towel:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”