Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:18 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:14 pm Now we only need Reuters to make the link with the pillow guy ;)
The article discusses Lindell; I grabbed just the stuff about Zullo.
H/T and I skipped the reading cause only the birther stuff was mentioned upthread ;)
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Rharon's been sleeping at the wheel!
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Alienated Grandparents:
Jonathan David Mooers wrote:GRANDPARENTS WITHIN A GROWING CHILD’S LIFE

Anyone who obstructs the natural flow of grandparent affections to their own DNA-grandchildren possibly commits a bio-crime of memory bank robbery, a robbery of loving heartfelt deposits that are rightfully the intellectual property of deserving grandchildren upon which to make future withdrawals.
It sounds like Mooers, one of Rondeau's three remaining birthers, is upset that a child of his has decided to cut him out of the lives of his biological family.

And Mooers can't imagine how his actions led others to this conclusion. :violin:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Ah, Phyllis Schlafly, the anti-feminist who didn't stay home like a good homemaker.

By the by, my grandparents were dead before I was born or died shortly thereafter. It would have been great to have had living grandparents, by not having them didn't ruin life.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

<insert nasty comment about grandparents missing their grandchildren cause of school shootings /insert>
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:06 pm :snippity:
It sounds like Mooers, one of Rondeau's three remaining birthers, is upset that a child of his has decided to cut him out of the lives of his biological family.

And Mooers can't imagine how his actions led others to this conclusion. :violin:
bob, I think you nailed it. I was going to post the same thing.
bob

Post by bob »

:callonme:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:bwahaha:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Grandparents have no legal rights to visit their grandchildren. For most grandparents, that's not a problem. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

:whistle:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So does this guy know what happens to the canary?

In the coal mine?

:mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Jim

Post by Jim »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:03 am
Off Topic
Grandparents have no legal rights to visit their grandchildren. For most grandparents, that's not a problem. :whistle:
Off Topic
All 50 states and D.C. currently have some type of "grandparent visitation" statute through which grandparents—and sometimes others (foster parents and stepparents, for example)—can ask a court to grant them the legal right to maintain their relationships with beloved children.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... 29548.html
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Jim wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:24 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:03 am
Off Topic
Off Topic
All 50 states and D.C. currently have some type of "grandparent visitation" statute through which grandparents—and sometimes others (foster parents and stepparents, for example)—can ask a court to grant them the legal right to maintain their relationships with beloved children.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... 29548.html
Off Topic
Would that apply here? The context is divorce, where grandparents could loss access based on factors beyond their control. Here it's about crazy Q/MAGA/birther types, where the parent is choosing to cut them out due to their own behavior.
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:34 pm Would that apply here? The context is divorce, where grandparents could loss access based on factors beyond their control. Here it's about crazy Q/MAGA/birther types, where the parent is choosing to cut them out due to their own behavior.
As always, "it depends."

Most states' grandparent-visitation laws require a death or divorce, but not all. So, in theory, an estranged grandparent in a minority state could request a court order.

"Request" being the operative word; good luck in convincing a judge to order one.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:11 pm So does this guy know what happens to the canary?

In the coal mine?
Don't know, as I was blocked:

Can't imagine why.
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:35 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:11 pm So does this guy know what happens to the canary?

In the coal mine?

Can't imagine why.
Clearly your mistake was not paying for the blue checkmark so they'd see how legit you were.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

Didn't even attempt to listen. :nope:

Oh:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:35 am

In the coal mine?

Can't imagine why.

:rotflmao: Choked when I read that, superb! What a setup! Totally worth the block. :clap:

Leo & Josh's excellent adventure is THREE HOURS AND 14 MINUTES LONG. Listeners will feel cheated! Why did they rush??? Josh calls Leo "the Marc Elias on the right" and Leo says he respects Marc and wishes the GOP had Marcs. He also whines about people calling him a "birther". It's all in the first 15 minutes with the birther stuff so tune in for that. He brings up Minor! :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bob, both tweets were deleted :lol: what did we miss?

Still laughing at Leo's Twitter Space, as mentioned, at the beginning he goes into great detail of how he's "not a birther" he just wanted to examine the "interesting question" about "2 parent citizenship" as "outlined in Minor". What a maroon!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:59 pm Bob, both tweets were deleted :lol: what did we miss?
I know I know: This is a PSA on why you should screen shot or at least copy/pasta. :nope:

Here's another example:

"For completeness":
Donofrio wrote:The FULL PROOF way to strip HOBBS of power is for AZ LEGISLATURE to AWARD POTUS ELECTORS to 2024 GOP Candidate as FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS. Do it NOW. Do NOT wait. You could lose a seat in many ways and if you wait, a seat will be TAKEN now that SECRET is out.

ALL HANDS ON DECK🚨
The Arizona Legislature should NOT do this by "Resolution". Do it as an ORDER. You order the State to appoint POTUS ELECTORS to the 2024 REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE for POTUS.
Donofrio's latest mania is exhorting his followers to demand that Arizona legislators agree to select the state's presidential electors directly (and bypass the public) in 2024.

No one really bit, so Donofrio predictably flounced, and then deleted his flounce.
orlylicious wrote:Still laughing at Leo's Twitter Space, as mentioned, at the beginning he goes into great detail of how he's "not a birther" he just wanted to examine the "interesting question" about "2 parent citizenship" as "outlined in Minor". What a maroon!
:lol:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Could he not bring himself to type “fool”?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Bob. What the actual fuc*? Has he gone insane? He's headed for a full mental collapse, screaming at clouds and wanting to lead a dictator overthrow. Should mental health authorities be notified? Deciding when a reply will be worth the block. He and Josh Barnett have high-dived into rocks.
Guy Jordan @Farrier105 1h
Replying to @LCDLAW1
Won't you have to change this law first?
"The chairman of the state committee of a political party which is qualified for representation on an official party ballot at the primary
election and accorded a column on the general election ballot shall appoint candidates...

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 42m
Replying to @Farrier105
That would ONLY apply if the current Legislature chose that - and all the other election laws - as their "manner" of choosing electors. If the Legislature chooses electors directly, their only limitation is the US Constitution. No previous Legislature can bind the current one.

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 8h
Replying to @vegasREagent
What are you doing NOW? How many GOP Legislature members have you called today? You should be in their chambers with a scheduled appointment (no protests); on phone; in email; BOMBARDING SOCIAL MEDIA.

DON'T LET THEM REST FOR A DAY AN HOUR A MINUTE

The world is yours...

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 6h
Replying to @LCDLAW1 and @vegasREagent
Has anyone called a Rep or Senator yet? You are way too slow AZ.

Foggy, did you do something to Leo to make him snap? He's drunk on power he doesn't have, railing and yelling to follow his orders IMMEDiATELY.

Leo Madness.JPG
Leo Madness.JPG (114.67 KiB) Viewed 347 times

Leo Madness 2.JPG
Leo Madness 2.JPG (52.81 KiB) Viewed 347 times

Leo Madness 3.JPG
Leo Madness 3.JPG (105.29 KiB) Viewed 347 times

Leo Madness 4.JPG
Leo Madness 4.JPG (103.78 KiB) Viewed 347 times

One little funny thing... Leo keeps tagging and writing to @Bannons_WarRoom. In the bio, it's clear that it's an unofficial account, it's not, as he puts it, "Commander Bannon". So he's desperate to impress some random person. Tried to let him know but seems that he doesn't read replies, he just issues decrees and commandments.

@Bannons_WarRoom
👉Equipping you w/the SIGNAL, not the NOISE!
There are NO CONSPIRACIES, but there are also NO COINCIDENCES!
The TRUTH will set you FREE!
(Jn 8.32)✝️ *Unofficial

Leo seems headed for a total breakdown.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm not familiar with d'nofrio. Is he like Laity, spending his last years on the planet being angry about he knows not what?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

With bluffs that bad, it's a good thing the Parakeet isn't a professional gambler.

Return to “Other weirdos”