Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Verily I say to thee...Bl%$kb@rn, Cr00th, and Whorthyh6rn are up for re//lection in 2024.
Unfortunately 31 Democrats plus Mitt also.
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:31 pm
GONE VIRAL!:
The Republican party never realy supported Trump? Really?

So going along with and pushing the big lie is not supporting him?
They pretty much bow to him and lick his boots.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:05 pmThe Republican party never realy supported Trump?
Birthers, ever with their fingers on the pulse of the nation, believe the new fawning for DeSantis is because he never doubted President Obama's citizenship. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Newsmax to Air Documentary on J6 Prisoners:
"SHAME OF A NATION"

In a column published Friday, Newsmax announced it will air an investigative film, “Shame of a Nation,” focusing on “not only the events of Jan. 6, 2021, but the civil-rights violations against many of the protesters” this evening at 9:00 p.m. EST on its television network.
:yawn:

What caught my eye:
The term “election-denier” has arguably been elevated by the media to that of “birther,” or those who did not believe Barack Hussein Obama II was constitutionally eligible to serve as president or that he was not born in the United States, as he claimed following credible reports he was born in Indonesia or Kenya.
I don't recall incredible reports that President Obama was born in Indonesia.

Looks like the election results are causing Rondeau to hit the spiked fruitcake early.
Image ImageImage
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

realist wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:05 pm The Republican party never realy supported Trump? Really?

Agree. This is total bullshit.

A significant slice of Republicans would vote for Trump if he were on the ballot today. A significant slice of Republicans will vote for him in spring/summer 2024 if he is on the primary ballot. A significant slice of Republicans will vote for him in the ‘24 general if he is on the ballot.

And if he is not in the ballot in ‘24, he is still going to control and sway the voting decisions of a significant slice of Republicans.

Those Republicans who are turning on Trump today are not turning from Trumpism. They have not disavowed their insurrectionist beliefs. They are not lining up to support Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. They are not doing any public (or even private) mea culpas for straying from traditional American values.

They are just pissed that they lost.

They’ll be back. He’s their fentanyl - they are addicted to him, till death do them part.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

realist wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:05 pm The Republican party never realy supported Trump? Really?

Paying his lawyers so he can abuse the legal system on someone else's dime is not supporting him?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I will note that I now expect the Denny's Grand Juries to increase in activity.

You can buy a t-shirt which comes with free Denny's meals for a year
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Does a 2007 Protective Order Hold the Key to the 2020 Election?:
Several weeks ago, former government subcontractor Dennis L. Montgomery received a subpoena following the reopening of his 16-year-old civil case against his former business partner, Warren Trepp, and the company they formed in 1998, eTreppid Technologies, LLC.
At the Rondeau School of Journalism, there must be an advanced seminar in passive voice. The lead should read:

"As part of his being sued by Dominion, Mike Lindall sent Dennis Montgomery a subpoena."

DONE! This critical fact explains what little actual new information follows:
Montgomery’s motion filed Monday [in the 2007 lawsuit he filed against eTreppid], which is accompanied by the subpoena and another “Declaration,” asks the court “for an Order restricting and prohibiting the application of the state secrets privilege, the privilege established by 50 U.S.C. § 403-1(i)(1), the protective order entered on August 29, 2007, and the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement between Montgomery and the Defense Security Service to prevent the production by Montgomery of information requested by a subpoena issued by Proposed Intervenor Michael J. Lindell and the disclosure of information concerning the surveillance by the United States Government of its citizens, private businesses, and non-profit entities. The grounds for this Motion are set forth in the accompanying Memorandum of Points and Authorities and any oral argument this Court may entertain at the time of hearing.”

Lindell’s subpoena “commands” Montgomery to produce documents and “technology” dating from 2004 to the issuance of the subpoena concerning “the monitoring of or tampering with any election inside or outside the United States” and “The operation of any voting system employed by any federal, state, or local entity for recording, tabulating, or managing votes, voting equipment, or voting records in the 2020 presidential election in the United States,” among other items.
In other words, Montgomery knows he's still bound by the gag order from the 2007 suit, so Lindell sent him a collusive subpoena because the boys believe this will force the Nevada court to dissolve the gag order.

This smells like a Montgomery move: trick Lindell into these baroque legal proceedings, and when the Nevada judge doesn't grant their folly, Montgomery can tell Lindell the judge is bad guy not letting Montgomery tell Lindell all his sweet, sweet secrets. (P.S.: Thanks for buying me a house.)

Bonus:
On page 4 of a “Supplemental Declaration” filed November 15, Montgomery states that he disclosed to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) information purportedly covered by the “state secrets privilege,” according to the Justice Department.
Congratulations?

And:
Last year Montgomery filed suit against FBI Special Agent Michael A. West, who led the raids; as well as the IRS and the Justice Department, according to page 6 of his “Supplemental Declaration.”
:yankyank:

Montgomery's supplemental declaration.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Dennis Montgomery is a hero.

A what, you say?

He fleeced Joe Arpaio out of minimum $50,000 and probably a good deal more.

He led Zullo the Clown on a merry chase, and left him with 47 hard drives of shredded cheese.

And now he's probably taken more than a million dollars from Mike Lindell. Who would spend it on something effective if he could, but instead Montgomery is just taking his money and producing ... requests to open a court case in Nevada. :lol:

Hokay, he's not Robin Hood. He doesn't steal from the rich and give to the poor. He steals from right-wing assholes and gives to himself. IMHO, that's an acceptable modification, in the 21st century.

:cheer2:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:00 pm :snippity:
Hokay, he's not Robin Hood. He doesn't steal from the rich and give to the poor. He steals from right-wing assholes and gives to himself. IMHO, that's an acceptable modification, in the 21st century.

:cheer2:
Hate to say it, but I agree, a grifter grifting other grifters....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

The usual idiots are biting.
Image ImageImage
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:14 am How I wish Santilli had faded into the obscurity he's earned.
Pete’s back, and he’s going after McConnell, cuz Trump sez he can.

Or something.

https://www.rawstory.com/pete-santilli-mitch-mcconnell/
A radio and podcast host with a history of militia links claimed to have the power to "seize all of Mitch McConnell's assets" because of an order from former President Donald Trump.

On his Monday broadcast, host Pete Santilli blamed Republican leadership for poor performance in the midterm elections.

According to Santilli, the federal government has the power to confiscate the property of anyone caught meddling in an election, thanks to former President Donald Trump's Executive Order 13848.

"We're talking about like they can seize the property of China," the host explained. "Now, that applies to the FTX people. Anybody associated with this FTX stuff, with the money laundering that came through Ukraine for the purposes of manipulating the 2022 election, we can seize all of Mitch McConnell's assets per 13484 that President Trump put into office."
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Executive Order 13848—Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

September 12, 2018

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America's free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documen ... nce-united
bob

Post by bob »

Article II Guardians* (via the P&E): Sole-Allegiance Required:
A2 Guardian** wrote:Immediately following the 2022 mid-term elections, Donald J. Trump formally launched his Presidential election campaign for 2024 by filing his Statement of Candidacy with the Federal Election Commission. At this dizzying pace, even Ron DeSantis; the newly re-elected Governor of the State of Florida appealed for everyone to just “chill out.” However, with 532 candidates already registered for President with the FEC, enforcing Constitutional eligibility for the Office of the President and Commander-in-Chief in 2024 as in the past, can be challenging; literally.

If a citizen and natural born citizen were the same, there would have been no need for the States to propose new legislation to amend the Constitution beyond what was adopted in 1787. And since this legislation and other recent attempts never passed, you may be eligible for Congress while at the same time not eligible for President and Commander-in-Chief! Like it or not, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Tulsi Gabbard, Nikki Haley, et. al., didn’t get the memo codified by the Founders in Article 2 of the Constitution.

Article 2 Guardians welcomes you to join us in this call-to-action to support and defend Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution as we work to establish a legally binding vetting apparatus for Presidential eligibility.
Any. DAY. NOW!!! :towel:

* Not to be confused with the U.S. Allegiance Institute (an Apuzzo and Olson co-production) that appears to have croaked when Apuzzo did.

* The guardian (excuse me, "guardians") are coy as to their identity, but the admin's profile resolves to Kevin Richard Powell, a known birther:

Powell was one of the plaintiffs in the infamous Georgia ballot challenge of 2012 (but was not represented by Taitz).

It appears Powell also was associated with the Article 2 SuperPAC, which has gone to great FEC docket in the sky.
Image ImageImage
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

Like it or not, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bobby Jindal, Tulsi Gabbard, Nikki Haley, et. al., didn’t get the memo codified by the Founders in Article 2 of the Constitution.
Just so it’s crystal clear what really motivates the birthers - all of these named individuals have non-white ancestry.

Racists to the core.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

What's their theory on the parents again? Do they also have to be NBCs or can one or both be naturalized?
bob

Post by bob »

Gupwalla wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:14 pmJust so it’s crystal clear what really motivates the birthers - all of these named individuals have non-white ancestry.
Yeah: Birthers hate it when you point out the common characteristic of their ineligible candidates.

Although I recall an idiot saying they weren't racist because they believed Cruz wasn't eligible. :shock:

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:16 pm What's their theory on the parents again? Do they also have to be NBCs or can one or both be naturalized?
U.S. citizens at the time of the child's birth in the United States. Which includes naturalized citizens.

Like if your mother emigrated from Scotland but naturalized before giving birth, that would be acceptable. Provided the father also was a U.S. citizen at the time.

Unknown what would happen if the paternal grandfather was German, and that citizenship might have been passed down to father and child. :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:21 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:16 pm What's their theory on the parents again? Do they also have to be NBCs or can one or both be naturalized?
U.S. citizens at the time of the child's birth in the United States. Which includes naturalized citizens.

Like if your mother emigrated from Scotland but naturalized before giving birth, that would be acceptable. Provided the father also was a U.S. citizen at the time.

Unknown what would happen if the paternal grandfather was German, and that citizenship might have been passed down to father and child. :whistle:
Gee, you somehow guessed the exact hypothetical I had in mind... :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Kerchner wrote:See the full post [on Kerchner's site] with graphical illustratrations and extensive research [about Obama]
[some jerk*] wrote:The “extensive research” is underwhelming: just the same beliefs that have been touted for over a decade but not gained any traction.
Rondeau wrote:And that is your opinion, sir.
Rondeau's channeling her inner Dude is priceless. :rotflmao:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:21 pm Unknown what would happen if the paternal grandfather was German, and that citizenship might have been passed down to father and child. :whistle:

Hard core birthers believe that dual citizenship negates NBC status.

It can happen. For example, two UK-born parents move to the US and become citizens. This does not automatically void their UK citizenship, so they are dual citizens.

They then have a child, who is born in the US, making that child a US citizen. Since his/her parents were both US citizens (who just happened to also be UK citizens), the child should be NBC.

But wait, the birthers would say. The fact that the kid's parents were still UK citizens means that the kid is also a UK citizen, while the 14th amendment makes him/her a US citizen. So, the kid is a dual citizen.

In the birthers' minds (and only in their minds, IMHO) the kid is ineligible to be President.

I have never read or heard of a birther citing ANY legal theory or court ruling to back this up. In the case of a kid with non-citizen parents who is born here, they misinterpret Wong Kim Ark and Minor v. Happerset rulings to claim that these ruling declared their two-citizen-parent rule to be law. They don't, but the birthers keep trying. But I have never even heard them espouse a legal theory based on their usual tortured logic for the no dual citizen rule.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Obama’s Background Again Questioned:
BY "BIG BAD BROTHER FROM KENYA"

On Sunday and Monday, for those following him on Twitter, Barack Obama’s purported older half-brother Malik caused quite a stir.

On Sunday at one point, he tweeted a graphic of the cover of a book he published in 2020 titled, “Big Bad Brother from Kenya.”

On the same day, however, he suggested he and Barack are not brothers.

Tweeting in yet stronger terms on Sunday, Malik called his alleged half-brother “a traitor.”

Malik was critical of his alleged half-brother for what Malik sees as a lack of initiative to bestow benefits on Kenya.

Further, he wrote, “Kenyans worship and ogle over Barack Obama (even though he’s done zilch for them) and they get really ticked off when I say something real about him.”

Again raising doubt about Barack’s paternity, Malik claimed Barack “won’t even support his father’s (?) foundation.”

Malik appears to have been silent on Twitter on Tuesday.
Someone shitposting on Malik's account is newsworthy!

The rest of the article is the usual nothing, like you've seen before.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Bob! There were a few laugh-out-loud moments in this story.

Rharon wrote: "Volin’s BlogTalk Radio shows appear to have been archived offline." https://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q= ... ertificate Translation: GONE :lol:

How amazing Mike Volin triggered Chuckles?! "The tweet gained the attention of WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com founder Mike Volin, who pointed it out to CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr."

And once again, bottom line: This whole disaster is MIKE VOLIN'S fault. Sure, Rharon says, "In 2013-14, Volin and a number of supporters delivered “Sheriff’s Kits” Volin produced to every member of Congress explaining the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) Cold Case Posse’s findings of fraud and forgery in Obama’s proffered documentation." But that was 2013-14! What about WHEN CONGRESS & THE WHITE HOUSE WERE IN ALL GOP HANDS? Or in 2018? Or in 2020? Or in 2022? There have been several Congresses since Volin delivered the Sheriff's Kits. Doesn't he know new people come into office? 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022 were all FAILURES FOR THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT because of one thing: NOT ENOUGH SHERIFF'S KITS. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

For those of us who didn't follow birthers, what the hades is a "sheriff's kit"?
Edit: It sounds like something you got in a cereal box in the 60s.
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:40 pm For those of us who didn't follow birthers, what the hades is a "sheriff's kit"?
It was an inartfully collated binder of “evidence” intended for “constitutional sheriffs” to prosecute Barrack Obama for fraud being black.

“Constitutional sheriffs,” in turn, were normal county sheriffs who - in the minds of birthers and only birthers - had supreme power in their counties, even over federal matters.

In the minds of birthers, if enough sheriffs had kits, President Obama would find no safe place to trod his feet without fear of being prosecuted. At some point the kits also started being handed around to federal lawmakers, because you get a lot more attention (and grifting opportunities) if you can climb the power ladder.

It was all racist nonsense bordering on sovcittery, and prior to “The Kraken” it was some of the craziest election litigation you ever did see. But to this day, Barrack Obama remains a free man with zero felony convictions. And he served a full two terms with no frogmarching at all. Go figure.

EDIT: Bob’s memory is better than mine here, so I will gladly yield to his recollection that these were called “sheriff’s kits” because they were the product of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse. The “constitutional sheriff” notion was also circulating in some circles at the time and has a connection, but not directly to the name.

The kit contents are available online through Dropbox; I’m not going to glorify the site with a link but you can google it if you like. It is a multimedia smorgasbord of pdf and mp4 files supposedly proving for once and for all that Barrack Obama is black and definitely not a native son of Hawaii, and any contemporary “baby boy” news announcements to the contrary were obviously planted there by time-traveling Illuminati Manchurians.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:17 pmAnd once again, bottom line: This whole disaster is MIKE VOLIN'S fault.
I originally snipped this, but it is too funny:
In May 2015, . . . Volin had a Skype conversation with Malik about appearing on the show, he reminded The Post & Email on Tuesday. Malik appeared willing but said he required $10,000 in compensation to do so, Volin and an assistant demonstrated through emails exchanged at the time.

When Volin’s publicist explained to Malik there was no budget to pay guests to appear on the show, he responded, “sorry best of luck.”
:lol:

And the "assistant" and "publicist" were ... Volin's wife, IIRC.

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:40 pm For those of us who didn't follow birthers, what the hades is a "sheriff's kit"?
Short answer: A CD full of :horse: .

I never examined its contents, but it sounds like Volin just crammed whatever digital files he wanted on a CD, slapped on some crappy label, and imagined that he was saving the nation. :yankyank:

IIRC, Kerchner bankrolled mailing a CD kit to every sheriff. (There are over 3000 in the United States.) With no results; often with no response or even acknowledgment.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”