The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by bob »

"Lolli ... Now that's a name I not heard in a long time."
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

It appears Lakin no longer works at the Southern Colorado Clinic (but he did in June 2021). His Colorado license is still active.

:think:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:43 pm CBS 42 [AP]: Roy Moore gives combative testimony in defamation case:
A combative Roy Moore took the witness stand Thursday in a defamation case against him, insisting he did not know a woman who says he sexually molested her when she was 14.

Moore was called to testify by attorneys for Leigh Corfman in a trial dealing with dueling defamation lawsuits they filed against each other in the wake of a sexual misconduct allegation that rocked the 2017 U.S. Senate race in Alabama.

Corfman says the former Alabama judge and failed Senate candidate defamed her when he denied her accusations as false and malicious. Moore countersued.

“I never met that woman,” Moore said loudly, pointing at Corfman as she sat with her attorneys.
Bonus:
The presiding judge had to gently chide Moore multiple times Thursday to answer questions as they were asked.
On a related note, Moore had a bunch of claims in his complaint against a bunch of Washington Examiner folks dismissed with prejudice (2 counts against a single defendant survived) in Moore v Lowe. Apparently, the judge had told them to fix deficiencies in a second amended complaint, and they did not.

Moore's attorney is Melissa Isaaks and GIL. As such, various things were Iqbal'd.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 59.0_1.pdf
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

According to this recent edit to Wikipedia, Vattel actually was Prussian.

Per the edit, Vattel was born in Neuchatel, which was ruled by Frederick William I and Frederick the Great of Prussia during Vattel's lifetime. Neuchatel now is part of Switzerland.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Taitz wrote:The same Judge Carter who covered up Obama’s use of bogus IDs, now accuses President Trump of a coup

In 2009 I represented the former presidential candidate from the American Independent Party (affilliated with the Libertarian Party) former UN economics commission Ambassador and Doctor Alan Keyes.

The case was before the federal judge in California, Judge David O. Carter. There was an enormous interest to this case. There were lines of people waiting to enter the court house. There were so many observers that the court employees had to fill all the courtrooms in the courthouse with the observers on this case and show the proceedings via close circuit TV. I had a pletora of evidence of Obama using a stolen Connecticut Social Security number [ . . . ] and multiple other fabricated IDs.

Evidence of Obama’s use of bogus IDs compiled by Attorney Orly Taitz

Obama was never a resident of Connecticut, that alone should have been a red flag for the judge.

Obama snubbed the proceedings in the Federal Court. He sent the US attorney to argue on behalf of the United States as the interested party. I demanded the default judgment, as Obama was sued personally and he could not use the US attorney representing the United States could not argue for him.

I actually argued that getting in the position of the president of the United States, while not being qualified, by not being a natural born US citizen, with bogus IDs can be seen as a coup against the United States.

Judge Carter pressured me not to seek the default judgment as those are never upheld by the courts of appeals. In front of hundreds of people who watched the proceedings in the courtroom and all the courtrooms in the court house he promised to hear the case on the merits, not to dismiss it on technicality such as lack of jurisdiction and lack of standing. I believed the solemn promise of a high ranking federal judge.

Later, Judge Cater did exactly what he promised not to do. He dismissed the case claiming lack of jurisdiction. All of the evidence of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number and bogus IDs was covered up. Enormous damage was done to our civil rights, jurisprudence, US economy and US status around the world during 8 years of Obama administration. The case of Obama’s bogus IDs is yet to be prosecuted, maybe by the next Republican administration.

Now the same Judge David O. Carter is claiming that President Trump likely committed a crime. He claims that President Trump and one of his attorneys, John Eastman, who is a former dean of Chapman University law school and the Director of Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence, committed a coup by simply talking at a rally and NOT encouraging any violence.

What do you think? Does it sound like a bit of hypocrisy? Do you think that Obama committed a coup or Trump? Do you think that the next Republican Attorney General should prosecute Obama for using a Social Security number from a state where he NEVER resided as well as his use of other bogus IDs?
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/the-same-ju ... of-a-coup/ :twisted:

Because federal judges routinely say in open court that they'll rule on the merits even if they lack jurisdiction. :roll:

And "funny" how the Constitution Association boys also said U.S. DOJ had no business representing Harris, that she too (also) had defaulted. GMTA! :towel:

As a bonus, Taitz recently again was on RTN, which (IIRC) is not affiliated with RT, i.e., Pravda:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

She perhaps should be more concerned about Putin overrunning Moldova in like 10 minutes, than about Obama.

He’s right on their tiny doorstep.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Sour grapes, lovingly cherished and aged into a vintage rancid vinegar. 🤡
Image Image Image Image
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Who's Taitz?

I see she is still stuck on "hundreds of people" as if that is supposed to be a measure on how to decide law. Carter even mentioned that in the ruling which I assume she never read. Even if she did read it, the actual important stuff went in one ear and out the other faster than Speedster Taitz driving with a disconnected fumes emissions hose.
Edit: Bob, did you redact the SSN? I can't believe she would have written all that without repeating it, again.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:41 pmBob, did you redact the SSN?
Yeah; I always try to. Not that it is really relevant, as Obama hasn't used that number in over a decade.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

When. That was close. I was worried something was wrong with her.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

realist wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:28 pm She perhaps should be more concerned about Putin overrunning Moldova in like 10 minutes, than about Obama.

He’s right on their tiny doorstep.
And his ambition in western Ukraine is two fold:

1) Take Odesa and isolate Ukraine from the sea
2) Absorb the Moldovian province of Transnistria (and perhaps southern Moldova?).

He may not get there THIS TIME, but he waited 8 years after Crimea to go after Donblas.

The only thing that would save Transnistria is the calculus over whether it would be worth it to Russia. Donblas has immense natural resources (mainly coal and iron ore, but also oil and natural gas, uranium, and titanium) and the manufacturing base that Russia wants total control over. Moldavan Transnistria has some steel manufacturing, but no natural resources to speak of, and Russia already has basically unrestricted control over it anyway.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:03 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:41 pmBob, did you redact the SSN?
Yeah; I always try to. Not that it is really relevant, as Obama hasn't used that number in over a decade.
Oh, did Harrison Bounel reappear and demand the SSN be returned to him?

I think I understood bob's highlighted lawyerly amusement that Judge Carter decided
to dismiss it on technicality such as lack of jurisdiction and lack of standing
Didn't Lena's education at The Taft Skool of Lore And Noodlework teach her that it was only the lack of standing prevented Judge Carter from additionally ruling that the Taitzoid eblidense was laughable, her Zulloesque zibits were rat turds and her entire seditious fiction was racist nonsense?

Of course the real takeaway – which would be sad if it they weren't such despicable people – is that Taitz, Rondeau, de Maio, etc. still have nothing worthy in their lives to wash away the filthy racist hated festering in remains of their rotten souls. They should meet together to fire up an ouija board to contact Mario Apuzzo to get feedback on how the angels and/or demons in his afterlife view the birthers' dispute with reality.

But perhaps Mario hasn't yet been able to have that discussion from his seat in the cacophonous Pit Of Bloviators?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Gary Kreep, remember him? Who would have guessed that, after being tossed out of his judgeship in the 2018 election, he'd turn to lawyerin' on behalf of covidiots, maskholes, and antivaxers?

City student, faculty among plaintiffs suing SDCCD over COVID-19 requirements
Lawsuit alleges SDCCD’s requirements violate civil rights and amount to religious discrimination
—Jakob McWhinney, Managing Editor
April 15, 2022
A San Diego City College faculty member and an alum are among a group of employees and students suing three Southern California community college districts alleging the district’s COVID-19 vaccine, testing and masking requirements violated their civil rights.

:snippity:

The lawsuit was filed March 30 by attorney Gary Kreep in the Southern District of California, and is connected to a web of Kreep-affiliated organizations including United for Civil Rights, and the California Constitutional Rights Foundation.

The groups, which themselves are not nonprofits, are soliciting donations that are funneled through an Alexandria, Virginia nonprofit called the Faith and Freedom Foundation.

Kreep played an active role in the anti-Barack Obama birther movement of the late-aughts, and won election to a San Diego Superior Court judgeship in 2012. But in 2018 he was resoundingly defeated for reelection thanks, in part, to a “severe public censure” from California’s judicial watchdog group for a range of misconduct.
https://sdcitytimes.com/news/2022/04/15 ... uirements/
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Zullo Addresses Recent Reassertions on Obama Birth-Certificate Investigation:
"DECEIVE, CONFLATE AND CONFUSE"

On Wednesday, which marked the 11th anniversary of the release of an image by the White House said to represent the original birth certificate of the then-sitting president, Barack Hussein Obama II, The Post & Email sought out the investigator who conducted a 5+-year investigation into its authenticity.

Some of the comments reiterated the claim that a Xerox 7655 WorkCentre copier is capable of reproducing the anomalies in the image identified by Zullo, a claim he has roundly refuted.

We began by asking Zullo about the years-old claim concerning the Xerox copier, to which he replied:
Zullo wrote:The 7655 Xerox copier was a component machine used to reproduce a copy of a created document. That’s what we established, because the Obots were coming out in full force saying the 7655 did it all. So we ended up purchasing a 7655; it took us over a year to find someone who still had the proper software from that time frame to run the machine.

Obviously, all copiers have the ability to produce links and layers, but the 7655 copier could not produce the links and layers that are displayed in the Obama document. As a matter of fact, some of the very fields that have been in question and pulled over from the Ah’Nee document are on their own layer in that document, and the 7655 cannot do that.

The 7655 was also used for obfuscation purposes. Running a partly-completed document multiple times through the 7655, getting a printed layer and then running it again, is done for obfuscation coupled with the utilization of the Mac program, ‘Preview,’ which destroyed the chain of custody of data that would have authenticated the creation of the PDF file. Preview erased the metadata that should have been contained in the file, thereby rendering the Obama birth certificate unreliable.

Our work was to nullify the ‘7655’ argument, to nullify the claim they were trying to assert, which was picked up by local media in Phoenix that the 7655 was in fact the forger, and it is absolutely not true. We completely not just debunked the claim by statement, but by scientific evidence and examination came to the conclusion that the 7655 did not create the layers that are associated with the Obama PDF file.

I saw that they’re trying to say that it is a ‘debunked’ theory that the Ah’Nee birth certificate was used. That is an absolute falsehood. They throw around the word ‘debunked’ all the time to make you think someone debunked it. The truth of the matter is it’s been scientifically proven that the Ah’Nee document was one of the source documents in the creation of the Obama document. It was determined by two separate forensic examinations, one digital and one old-school, print-and-paper, that the Ah’Nee certificate was one of the documents used, if not the sole document to create the Obama PDF file. It’s an indisputable fact.
“Did Forlab address the copier claim?” The Post & Email asked, to which Zullo replied:
Zullo wrote:Yes, at my request. You have to realize: My job is not to just spin, as these people do, but to find the facts, and back up our claim with scientific and forensic evidence. So while these people want to run around and say, “Oh, well, it took you four years to finally figure out the Xerox machine was part of it,” that’s not true. I actually went to Xerox’s corporate headquarters in Phoenix and spent two hours there with a technician learning how these processes work. It has nothing to do that; it has to do with the process of elimination to get to the truth. The decision I made was, “We are going to get away from this whole Xerox nonsense; this is a red herring.”

Zullo told us Wednesday, “The NSA trained their operatives to use Xerox copiers in the making of fraudulent documents, so we know about that. When you do an investigation like this, you have to take out what the opposing side is going to throw at you, so you take it out early. So I had to eliminate the possibility that the 7655 was responsible. And I did; I eliminated it; it’s not even a factor anymore.”

As for comments critical of his decision to withhold release of the forensic examiners’ reports, Zullo responded, “I’ve said this over and over again. I will not publicly release that paid-for information. Those reports costs thousands and thousands of dollars, and they’re not out there to become public fodder. What’s not going to happen and what I will not allow to happen is the typical thing that’s been occurring since the beginning of the whole birth-certificate inquiry: that blatant lies get posted which are designed to deceive, conflate and confuse. I absolutely refuse to put forth those documents to have them bandied about in the court of public opinion, where, quite frankly, they do not matter. Those documents are reserved for the day, which I’m sure will come, when this whole incident gets examined through the proper legal channels. So they can stop asking; watch the video, and that’s all you need to know.

“As far as the ‘censorship’ comment someone made, [former White House senior adviser Dan] Pfeiffer in his own book wrote that they crafted a media blackout on the birth certificate issue. There were discussions daily about this birth certificate problem. They did take it seriously; they knew they had a problem.”

Zullo then added:
Zullo wrote:Here’s another thing: if our investigation was actually nonsense, the FBI would have jumped in immediately. The Secret Service would have jumped in. They didn’t jump in because they could not investigate it.
“Why couldn’t they investigate it?” we asked.
Zullo wrote:Because they would have to come to the conclusions. We had a corrupt DOJ and a corrupt FBI and spineless Republicans. I went to Washington four times…where are you going to go with it? What are you going to do with it? But to have the reports bandied about in the courts of public opinion? No, I’m not going to do that.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I would ask Sharon why anyone cares what Zullo thinks at this point? He was fired and the Cold Case Posse was disbanded 5-1/2 years ago.
Zullo wrote:Obviously, all copiers have the ability to produce links and layers, but the 7655 copier could not produce the links and layers that are displayed in the Obama document. As a matter of fact, some of the very fields that have been in question and pulled over from the Ah’Nee document are on their own layer in that document, and the 7655 cannot do that.
Without getting into details this is just a flat out lie.
Zullo wrote:I’ve said this over and over again. I will not publicly release that paid-for information. Those reports costs thousands and thousands of dollars, and they’re not out there to become public fodder. What’s not going to happen and what I will not allow to happen is the typical thing that’s been occurring since the beginning of the whole birth-certificate inquiry: that blatant lies get posted which are designed to deceive, conflate and confuse. I absolutely refuse to put forth those documents to have them bandied about in the court of public opinion, where, quite frankly, they do not matter. Those documents are reserved for the day, which I’m sure will come, when this whole incident gets examined through the proper legal channels. So they can stop asking; watch the video, and that’s all you need to know.
The reports were paid for with donations from loyal Arpaio supporters who expected Zullo to produce evidence that Obama's birth certificate was forged. Why is is so scared they would be picked apart if they provide the iron clad evidence he claims they do?

Zullo is not one to talk about money. He was on the dole for five years driving a county car, using county gasoline and on an expense account. He got a paid trip to Hawaii and several trips to Seattle. He was in Seattle for the better part of a year while allowing Dennis Montgomery to fleece the county out of thousands of dollars.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Zullo wrote:Those documents are reserved for the day, which I’m sure will come, when this whole incident gets examined through the proper legal channels.
Any... Day... Now...
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

northland10 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:21 pm
Zullo wrote:Those documents are reserved for the day, which I’m sure will come, when this whole incident gets examined through the proper legal channels.
Any... Day... Now...
I suppose when Zullo went to his law enforcement training back in Podunk, New Jersey he was sick the day they went over the statute of limitations.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Zullo wrote:Those reports costs thousands and thousands of dollars, and they’re not out there to become public fodder.
They won't be public fodder, they will be Fogbow Fodder™. The general public has left Arpaio and his world in the dust bin of history.

He has 2 possible fears:
  1. He knows it does not support him so he cannot release it as it shows he is intentionally lying.
  2. In his delusion and lack of comprehension, he actually thinks they support him and that anybody stating that he is wrong is trying to "deceive, conflate, and confuse" the truth he actually believes is in the reports.
The alternative is that he painted himself into a corner and realized it when he finally started to understand what was said but now is too invested to back away so he must lie. Most normal folks faced with this issue would just shut up and go away.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Zullo wrote:Here’s another thing: if our investigation was actually nonsense, the FBI would have jumped in immediately. The Secret Service would have jumped in. They didn’t jump in because they could not investigate it.
Zullo thinks he was actually important enough the FBI and the Secret Service gave a shit about him? What a laugh. :lol: What Zullo and especially Arpaio did was extremely unethical but not illegal. The investigation really was nonsense but Arpaio gave it to the Cold Case Posse because he knew it was nonsense and that would shield him from taking flack over using taxpayer dollars for this boondoggle. Look at the stink that was raised when it leaked that a Maricopa County deputy went to Hawaii with Zullo. As I recall Arpaio and Zullo tried to reimburse the county out of Posse funds but the county treasurer would not accept the money.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Rondeau wrote:These specious claims [about Hawaii's batch processing of birth information into certificates] have already been made and do not prove that the Obama LFBC is not a forgery. Your repeated false claims do a disservice to the readership. Zullo spoke with the former registrar, Verna K. Lee, whose signature appears on the forgery and explained exactly how the process worked while she was in charge, and it had nothing to do with “regional” organization. Zullo has done the work, proved to this publication that it is solid and that the experts he hired came to their own conclusions in a methodical, reliable manner. The fact is that the Obama LFBC is a forgery for which people can still be brought to account, and that is what you so very much fear.

Comments to this article are now closed, and purveyors of false information can hawk their disinformation somewhere else.

Comments are closed.
Can't wait for Rondeau's next whinge about censorship! :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Wasn't there a report from some outfit commissioned by the Cold Custard Posset that :boxing: PROOOVED!! :rotflmao: that an Obama birth certificate was :o A FORJERRY!! :o but Zullo's Zombies refused to release it because of … obots an' confidentiality an' reasons an' stuff?

Did that ever surface of is it buried under such a mountain of Absolute Irrefutabubbly Prooof that Zullo and Gallups can't retrieve it?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, Zullo the Clown released one report by a so-called eggspurt, but the Obots tore it up so bad that he went out and got two more eggspurts, and this time he kept the reports SOOPER DOOPER TOP SEKRIT so he could claim they say this and that, but we can't look at the reports because you know how Obots are, they'd just make up a bunch of stuff.

And to this very day, Zullo the Clown has ironclad irrefutable 150% proof that the PDF (not the document itself, the PDF) is a criminal forgery of criminal fraud with criminal intent and people are DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY going to prison forever, except nobody can actually see the ironclad irrefutable proof because we might point out how stupid it is.

Until someone in authority who can put us all in prison for supporting Obama is in power, and THEN maybe the reports will be released. But only to someone who can put Obama and everybody who voted for him in prison forEVAR.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Sam the Centipede

Thank you O Foglord!

I'd forgotten that they obsessed about the PDF at times rather than the actual birth certificate. How flying time erases those memories of easier times!

The counter-factual logick/magick chain was something like "we can prove it's a forgery! [of course they couldn't] therefore the original must be a forgery, therefore Obama is Kenyan [or summat]! therefore everybody working to elect him committed treason!"

In these depressing times, it would be kind of them to publish the soopah-sekkirt report so we could all have a refreshing giggle.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:47 am Thank you O Foglord!

I'd forgotten that they obsessed about the PDF at times rather than the actual birth certificate. How flying time erases those memories of easier times!
:snippity:
Zullo has never addressed the other images of the LFBC. The AP published a JPG image of the LFBC that their pool photographer hurriedly took photos of the 4 page handout at the presser on the morning of April 27, 2011. It is a better (higher res image) of the LFBC than the PDF file scan the WH published. So all the BS about the PDF file like layers and other nonsense is irrelevant when there was a better image out there from the same morning.

BTW I corresponded with J. Scott Applewhite a few years ago and he said he took the photo with a 40 MP professional grade digital camera. The nadout contained a copy of the original certified copy from Hawaii. Most copiers print at either 600 DPI or 1200 DPI depending on settings. So the resolution of the JPG is only limited by whatever resolution image the AP chose to publish. The AP image is almost 2 MB while the PDF is 387 KB.

Zullo conveniently ignores the AP image because it kills all of his BS claims of forgery.
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:06 am Yeah, Zullo the Clown released one report by a so-called eggspurt, but the Obots tore it up so bad that he went out and got two more eggspurts, and this time he kept the reports SOOPER DOOPER TOP SEKRIT so he could claim they say this and that, but we can't look at the reports because you know how Obots are, they'd just make up a bunch of stuff.
Reed Hayes, the handwriting expert (credit where it is due: he has testified as an expert in handwriting matching).

Except one of the SOOPER DOOPER TOP SEKRIT reports is also from Hayes. So there are three reports: Hayes' public one (which is inconclusive); Hayes' private one; and Forlab's private one.

And Zullo just expressly said (prior contrary suggestions notwithstanding), he's never going to release the private reports.

Reality Check wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:56 amZullo has never addressed the other images of the LFBC. The AP published a JPG image of the LFBC that their pool photographer hurriedly took photos of the 4 page handout at the presser on the morning of April 27, 2011. It is a better (higher res image) of the LFBC than the PDF file scan the WH published.
IIRC, Zullo and Gallups (remember that couple?) pooh-pooh'ed it on Gallups' show. But it was shallow criticism, like the image was too dark. It was obvious that it hadn't been given any "forensic analysis."

Some jerk* would mention this, but (1) is baned and (2) comments are closed (which I've never seen Rondeau do before). :crying:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”