Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by bob »

Am. Thinker: How Durham Bombshell Made a ‘Birther’ Out of Me:
Jack Cashill wrote:Upon reading special counsel John Durham’s 27-page indictment of attorney Michael Sussman, I found myself asking, “Is there anything Perkins Coie lawyers would not do to keep their Democratic clients in power?” Thanks to Durham, we know they launched a cyberwar against candidate Donald Trump that makes their work on the Steele dossier seem half-hearted. What we need to know is whether their work in producing Barack Obama’s birth certificate was any more legit than these other misadventures.
:roll:
The story for today, the one alluded to in the headline, involves a third Perkins Coie attorney, Bob Bauer, and a fourth, Judith Corley.

In 2008, Bauer worked with the Barack Obama campaign and the DNC not so much to “create a narrative” regarding Obama as to sustain the narrative Obama had already created. Beginning with his keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention, Obama repeatedly told the story of his parents’ “improbable love.” Obama biographer David Remnick called the use of this multicultural love story Obama’s “signature appeal.” To help preserve the integrity of that appeal, Bauer fended off requests to see Obama’s long-form birth certificate. The tenacity of his and Obama’s resistance to sharing that document created the impression they had something to hide. Democrat Philip Berg certainly thought so. A former Pennsylvania deputy attorney general and a lifetime member of the NAACP, Berg initiated the first serious suit to see the certificate in August 2008.

In a March 2019 article in the Atlantic, Bauer tried to explain why he and Obama resisted Berg and other litigants. “By acquiring and releasing [the long-form birth certificate],” wrote Bauer, “the White House might have been taken to be conceding that what it had previously put out was not adequate or reliable.” Bauer was referring here to a digitally scanned image of a short-form birth certificate the Obama campaign released in June 2008. Berg obviously thought it less than adequate. Two months after the image was posted, he put his money and reputation on the line to see the real thing.

Having established that Bauer is capable of lying and that his law firm is capable of much worse, I think it fair to question everything Bauer and Obama said or did in regard to the birth certificate. None of it rings true. In April 2011, under pressure from Trump and a reluctant media, Obama and Bauer elected to produce a document. “Finally I decided I’d had enough,” Obama wrote in his 2020 memoir, A Promised Land. He told Bauer, then-White House counsel, “to go ahead and obtain the long-form birth certificate from its home in a bound volume, somewhere deep in the bowels of the Hawaii Vital Records office.”

In Atlantic, Bauer wrote, “I asked the president’s personal attorney, Judith Corley, to travel to Hawaii to obtain a copy of the long-form and return with it by Monday.” In that Bauer makes no mention of when Corley left for Hawaii, the “Monday” reference just hangs in space like some vestigial talking point.

According to official White House documents, Corley wrote a letter to Hawaii’s Director of Health, Loretta Fuddy, dated Friday, April 22, 2011. Using Perkins Coie stationery, Corley requested two copies of Obama’s original certificate of live birth and concluded the letter saying, “I will be coming to your offices to pick up the copies of the certificates.” Obama sent an accompanying letter to verify the request. It too was dated April 22. In a letter dated Monday, April 25, Fuddy granted Obama’s and Corley’s request, saying, “Enclosed please find two certified copies of your original Certificate of Live Birth.” Bauer claimed Corley returned to D.C. with these copies on that same Monday. Even before reading the Sussman indictment, I was suspicious of this timeline. How could anyone not be? Now, I would bet the Perkins Coie birth certificate is as fraudulent as its Steele dossier or its Trump-Alfa Bank connection. For Bauer, as he showed in his attack on Trump. “Kenya” was always a red herring. To preserve Obama’s “signature appeal,” I believe he and Obama needed to conceal not the where of Obama’s birth, but the when.
:roll:
The details of this theory I explore in my new book, Barack Obama’s Promised Land: Deplorables Need Not Apply, Knowing what I know now about Perkins Coie’s culture of corruption, I would raise my level of confidence in the theory from very possible to highly probable. Too bad Loretta Fuddy is no longer around for John Durham to depose.
:yankyank:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, Jack Cashill finally became a birther. Who'd a thunk it? :roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Pretty impressive considering John McAfee is dead. (OR IS HE?)
Image ImageImage
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

The birth certificate has the dates wrong for Stanley Ann Obama's birthday and the date of the certificate itself. Kenya being part of the British Empire until 1963 use the British date format, day, month year. In the certificate, the date format is in the American style: Month, Date, Year. The date format of Stanley Ann Obama's is 11/29/1942 whereas in the British date format it should have been 29/11/1942. The date of the certificate itself is 8/7/1961 whereas it should have been 7/8/1961.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bob

Post by bob »

Atticus Finch wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:31 pm The birth certificate has the dates wrong for Stanley Ann Obama's birthday and the date of the certificate itself. Kenya being part of the British Empire until 1963 use the British date format, day, month year. In the certificate, the date format is in the American style: Month, Date, Year. The date format of Stanley Ann Obama's is 11/29/1942 whereas in the British date format it should have been 29/11/1942. The date of the certificate itself is 8/7/1961 whereas it should have been 7/8/1961.
It is the fake certificate originally circulated over a decade ago by convicted forger (He) Lucas Smith.

OldBow (RIP) had a thread dedicated to his antics.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Atticus Finch wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:31 pm The birth certificate has the dates wrong for Stanley Ann Obama's birthday and the date of the certificate itself. Kenya being part of the British Empire until 1963 use the British date format, day, month year. In the certificate, the date format is in the American style: Month, Date, Year. The date format of Stanley Ann Obama's is 11/29/1942 whereas in the British date format it should have been 29/11/1942. The date of the certificate itself is 8/7/1961 whereas it should have been 7/8/1961.
I used to work for a company that made computer-output-microfilm equipment. I worked in the department that supported the associated software.

I remember one time, our British distributor discovered a bug in the software and asked for a patch to fix it. It took us a couple of weeks to diagnose the problem, formulate a fix and recompile all the software. This was in the late 1970's, so we couldn't email it to them or have them download it from our website, so we FedExed a diskette (one of the old eight inch ones) to them. The date on the diskette was 12/1/1979 (December 1).

When they got the diskette, we got a nasty Telex (sort of like Western Union) from them, demanding to know why it took so long if we had the fix since January 12.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

My day job, being international, uses Day Month Year. I have come to like it much better than the US version. We also tend to use d-Mmm-yyyy (i.e. 22-Sep-2021) or similar which does avoid the issue with 12/1 or 1/12. Sadly one of our enterprise databases we went to 10+ years back uses M/D/YYYY (grrr). I am always having to transpose in my head which system I am entering something in. It also does not validate dates for fields like say, birthdate. I suppose it is good to know which ones of your constituents will be born in 900 years.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

In the military you're quickly taught to write the date out as DDMMMYY.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:57 pm In the military you're quickly taught to write the date out as DDMMMYY.
Often times I literally write it out as d-Mmm-yyyy. More specifically, formatdate([Ctb System Add dt];"d-Mmm-yyyy")
bob

Post by bob »

So, in the Constitution Association's case (in S.D. Cal.), someone filed an affidavit of service. I don't know who was trying to what on whom.

But the case otherwise remains as before: the court's OSC re: dismissal remains fully briefed and pending. :waiting:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:35 pm So, in the Constitution Association's case (in S.D. Cal.), someone filed an affidavit of service. I don't know who was trying to what on whom.

But the case otherwise remains as before: the court's OSC re: dismissal remains fully briefed and pending. :waiting:
The court filed an order today, disposing of everything pending.

I presume the assoication's case is over, but no one has bought the order off PACER yet. :pray:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:10 pm
bob wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:35 pm So, in the Constitution Association's case (in S.D. Cal.), someone filed an affidavit of service. I don't know who was trying to what on whom.

The court filed an order today, disposing of everything pending.

I presume the assoication's case is over, but no one has bought the order off PACER yet. :pray:
Turns out, the sua sponte dismissal was a freebee on Pacer so somebody also grabbed the affidavit stuff. I have not read them yet.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18 ... -v-harris/
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:19 pm Turns out, the sua sponte dismissal was a freebee on Pacer so somebody also grabbed the affidavit stuff.
:dance:

The affidavit stuff was just the boys insisting they served Harris (and whining that the U.S. government isn't a party). :yawn:

The dismissal order, of course, cites Drake and Grinols (two Taitz specials from the 9th Circuit) to conclude that it lacks jurisdiction. (The boys added some of other "novel" claims about jurisdiction, but those too (also) were dumped.)

The court, curiously, gave them 30 days to amend. So the dismissal is without prejudice to them filing an amended complaint. :roll:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:29 pm
northland10 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:19 pm Turns out, the sua sponte dismissal was a freebee on Pacer so somebody also grabbed the affidavit stuff.
The denial order, of course, cites Drake and Grinols (two Taitz specials from the 9th Circuit) to conclude that it lacks jurisdiction). (The boys added some of other "novel" claims about jurisdiction, but those too (also) were dump.)
And Berg.

When I read through it, it felt like a teacher telling a student, "you didn't read the required text, did you." Their initial arguments were already well covered, and the later ones that didn't apply (such as they were criminal statutes) were just plain stupid. How is it I (IANAL) know this stuff better than somebody who supposedly has a PhD and a JD?

My take on the without prejudice was, sure fine, I will let you try to amend to get it around the fatal flaws. Good luck. If it were Klayman, it would just be an invitation to submit the same thing with an added plaintiff and maybe one more claim, but no attempt to correct the original flaws.
bob

Post by bob »

Kerchner's blog: U.S. Constitutional Article II Presidential Eligibility Expert, Attorney Mario Apuzzo is in the Hospital with CoVID-19 and Pneumonia:
U.S. Constitutional Article II Presidential Eligibility Expert, Attorney Mario Apuzzo is in the Hospital with CoVID-19 and Pneumonia. He is in critical condition in the Freehold NJ Centra State Health Care Hospital. He is currently in the ICU “Step Down” Unit #18. He cannot be visited or contacted at this time. I ask all who read this to extend your thoughts and prayers for Mario and his family and pray for his quick return to full health.
No word on whether he was vaccinated.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

In my thinking, a person becomes an expert when the rest of the world accepts their reasoning, and just possibly, they actually succeed in a court case. The Birthers and other Right Wingers definition of an expert is they tell me what I want to hear and I can find it on Google.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Well, the cynical bastard in me cannot help but wonder if Apuzzo will be able to say one more time, "I win" or whether he ends up as the next entry in Orlylicious' thread:

#DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It's a patient topic. Does he use social media? If he's posted antivax stuff, can send it along to sorryantivaxxer.com.

Rough month for Mario, here he is after Henri. Haven't seen too many photos of him.

Tropical Storm Henri batters US' East Coast
BY AGENCIES AUG 23, 2021 10:10 AM +03 +03:00

Mario.JPG
Mario.JPG (151.27 KiB) Viewed 1027 times

https://www.dailysabah.com/gallery/trop ... mage=59724

By the way Bob, ty about the news on the big lawsuit. Shocking about Constitution Association v. Kamala Devi Harris, Douglas V. Gibbs and Dr. Laity seemed SURE about this one. Their hopes were so high Dec 14, 2020 when they issued the press release. :( It's a tragic day in birfestan.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 pmDoes he use social media?
Rarely; e.g., Apuzzo's last tweet was in May:

His last Facebook post was in 2018:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rharon reprinted Chuckle's brief paragraph but only added:
Editor’s Note: The Post & Email prays for a speedy recovery for Atty. Apuzzo and offers its support to his family during this difficult time.
No comments. Where's the full lengthy article detailing all Mario's victories? Or maybe she assigned it to the Obit desk over there just in case (hopefully not for a long time, but Sharon's that kind of prepared-minded publisher).

https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/09/29 ... pneumonia/

Here's a look back at Mario's triumphant NJ Ballot Challenge Hearing in 2011:

Part One:

Part Two (had this on in the background doing other things, it's pretty funny):

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
James Carter wrote:Lt. Col. Terry Lakin plead guilty under duress. He had been denied his Constitutional right to “Due Process” in that the government denied his request to provide potential exculpatory evidence (a certified copy of Obama’s birth certificate) in violation of SCOTUS Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), which neither the “Manual for Courts Martial” or the UCMJ exclude, and was offered a much lessor sentence if he plead guilty. Had he not plead guilty he was facing life without the possibility of parole in a Federal penitentiary, and having a family to support he choose the lessor of two evils. The hypocritic irony is that Lt. Col. Lakin’s deployment orders required HIM to bring a certified copy of HIS birth certificate (and military ID card) with him when he reported for deployment as proof he was in fact the person ordered for deployment.
The lies legend continue ... and grow.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... the lessor of two evils.
I didn't know evils could be leased, did you? :|
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:30 pm
... the lessor of two evils.
I didn't know evils could be leased, did you? :|
Usually with an option to buy...

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

And I was worried Gallups had forgotten his roots.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

So generous of Gallups to share these nuggets, gratis.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”