The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Thanks both for the answers. I think of a "kit" as being something tangible you do something physical with, like model airplane kits or even COVID test kits. A CD/binder of cobbled together nonsense? That's nuts.
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:18 pm That's nuts.
Yes.

Yes it is.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:47 pm P&E comments:
Kerchner wrote:See the full post [on Kerchner's site] with graphical illustratrations and extensive research [about Obama]
[some jerk*] wrote:The “extensive research” is underwhelming: just the same beliefs that have been touted for over a decade but not gained any traction.
Rondeau's channeling her inner Dude is priceless. :rotflmao:

* :whistle:
"This misprision of treason shall not stand, man."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:10 pm :snippity:
But I have never even heard them espouse a legal theory based on their usual tortured logic for the no dual citizen rule.
No divided loyalties is the sole purpose of the Natural Born Citizen clause. That is the 'legal' 'argument' I have heard about it.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The whole Sheriff's Kit can be downloaded from Volin's site and burned onto a CD. Then you can print out some documents from it to make it look like a package of evidence, and bundle it with the CD, and presto, you got a Sheriff's Kit.

Anybody can do it, and Orlylicious is right, the more kits that get delivered, the more chance there is to finally get Obama out of office. :?
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Does that work like the army, recalled to duty to be punished (ahhh - no prosecution needed)?

Indeed, as a (former) commander-in-chief that must work :cantlook:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm not entirely sure what the effect is, because I actually went through the Sheriff's Kit and it was just as stupid as anything else the stupid birthers came up with, just a load of steaming horseshit.

And I don't miss the stupid. Like, take Mia Marie Pope, who nobody ever heard of until November 2013, after Obama had been re-elected, and suddenly she remembered that she knew him when he was in high school and he was giving blow jobs to men for money to buy crack cocaine, and he called himself Barry Soetoro. Devastating, an actual witness to his evil.

Well, except everyone else in his high school and the high school records said he was Barry Obama and he was a basketball player who also bodysurfed, and he was never homosexual.

But the stupid birthers believed anything, even contradictory things, so she was a big hero for five minutes and then she disappeared, never to be heard from again. And it never occurred to the birthers that she could have said that in 2008 or 2012, when it might have affected the elections. :lol:

I don't know if she made it into the Sheriff's Kit, that was late in the game. But it was typical of the stupid shit the birthers came up with. Another guy claimed he was a mail carrier who once met Obama outside the home of Bill Ayres. Uh huh. :roll:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

"kit" is one of my favorite words. I don't know why. Maybe because "k" is such a powerful sound.

Kit - noun, def. 1
a (1) : a collection of articles usually for personal use a travel kit
(2) : a set of tools or implements a carpenter's kit
(3) : a set of parts to be assembled or worked up a model-airplane kit
(4) : a packaged collection of related material a convention kit
(5) chiefly British : "gear run over to my billet and get some overnight kit" -Lionel Shapiro
b : a container for any of such sets or collections

2 : a group of persons or things —usually used in the phrase the whole kit and caboodle

3 dialectal British : a wooden tub

Kit - noun, def. 2

: a small narrow violin

Kit - noun, def 3
1 : kitten

2 : a young or undersized fur-bearing animal (such as a beaver, fox, or raccoon) also : its pelt

I am also tickled by make-up, and makeup, and make up.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I don't recall looking at the so-called Sheriffs Kit, but I imagine they probably excluded some of the most outrageous stupid (ok, probably is perhaps too strong).

The antics of he, Lucas Smith certainly amused. Even if he was (is?) a major asshole. Didn't he make a fair certificate with a footprint? Or was that some other clown?

There was the Australian birth certificate mocked up to look as though it might be from Kenya, but the forgers included an American-style mm/dd/yy date (British Empire/Commonwealth countries use dd/mm/yy, except Canada tries to avoid both).

There was probably no room in the kits for the many megaturds of (the late) Mario Apuzzo's legal blahguments about the many grades of citizenship that he had misidentified in between his career of defending drunk drivers.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait -- the Mailman wasn't real?? I remember that, it was HUGE NEWS in Birfestan for weeks!

The Sheriff's Kit had sekrit writing in the margins, it was supposed to be from the microfiche the birthers were going to uncover but darn it, the box with the Obama material vanished from storage! So instead it was headlines and breaking news from Birther Report. :lol: Thankfully, much of BR is available through archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20220000000 ... report.com. It was indexed 621 times with 2014 as the biggest indexing.

BR.JPG
BR.JPG (64.14 KiB) Viewed 598 times

In honor of Thanksgiving, here are the BREATHLESS ANY DAY NOW reports from Nov 24, 2014:

11-24-14 BR.JPG
11-24-14 BR.JPG (150.41 KiB) Viewed 598 times

Near Thanksgiving of 2013, a P&E article appeared on BR starring Mike Volin and the Sheriff's Kits! Interesting about Kevin McCarthy and a "personal meeting". Need to ask Volin on Twitter if that really happened or it was a birther fantasy/delusion. But it explains more about the Sheriff's Kits, which due to Mike Volin's FAILURE to keep sending them cost the birthers EVERYTHING. And look how close they were!!

BR Kits.JPG
BR Kits.JPG (80.2 KiB) Viewed 597 times

Exclusive: Follow-Up Report on Birth Certificate
Forgery Meetings with Members of Congress“
AWESOME!”
By Sharon Rondeau | The Post & Email

(Nov. 19, 2013) — At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, The Post & Email published an exclusive report on the trip to Washington, DC made by a group of individuals under the WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com (WOBC) banner to show evidence of the forgery of Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form contained in “Sheriff’s Kits” produced by WOBC founder Michael Volin.

The Sheriff’s Kits consist of information compiled and presented by Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Michael Zullo. Volin had told us earlier that 75 such kits had been distributed to members of Congress, their staffers and in some cases, chiefs of staff. Over the August congressional recess, Volin and others met with their respective congressmen in their district offices. As of 9:00 p.m. EST, 25 more kits have been handed out and more demonstrations given to available personnel, at least one of whom was a congressman. Citizens from across the country traveled to Washington to participate in the distribution of the kits.

Volin reported this evening that the reaction he and his group encountered was “courteous and receptive.” “There were a lot more questions asked than I had expected,” Volin said. “I had no preconceived ideas about anything, whether they had a “D” or an “R” after their name. We just went in there because ‘You are a congressman and we need you to do your job,’” Volin explained.

There were several scheduled appointments, but in between, Volin and the others visited congressional offices and spoke with available staffers. Volin expressed his thanks to everyone who contacted his or her congressman and set up the meetings. Volin told The Post & Email that his group made a “special stop” at Rep. Steve Stockman‘s office to deliver letters which Volin had solicited over the last several weeks. “They came pouring in,” he said of the letters. “We hand-delivered the letters to Stockman’s office. We had a meeting for at least 45 minutes with one of his aides. We were told to by his aide to follow up with him. They want an additional meeting not only with me, but also with Mike Zullo. They are requesting additional information, and not only Stockman’s office. There were other congressmen’s offices that want more information and actually requested it.”

The Post & Email asked if most people they spoke with seemed to know about the findings of forgery in Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service form. “We started our visits identifying ourselves and saying why we were there. We asked them if they knew anything about the investigation. Surprisingly enough, there was a handful that said, ‘No, they had no idea.’ There was another handful that said they had heard something and were aware of something, but they didn’t know how far it had gone. Most of the people were aware of Sheriff Joe Arpaio; I believe there was one congressman’s office out of the hundred or so we visited which had never heard of Sheriff Joe, but we still went on with the presentation,” Volin said.

Volin explained that they “set the stage” to speak with the staffers by explaining that they were sharing the results of a law enforcement investigation, referring to the Cold Case Posse’s work. Of Stockman’s staff, Volin said they were “more positive” than any of the other congressmen’s offices. “They were more willing to listen to us and work with us,” Volin said. Zullo has reported that Stockman has pledged his assistance in probing the findings of the posse by Congress.

A constituent of House Majority Whip Rep. Kevin McCarthy reported that he spoke personally with the congressman for approximately 30 minutes which took place “in the Majority Whip office in the Capitol Building.” “It was awesome!” the constituent reported of the prearranged meeting. “This was my fourth meeting with either him or his staff. I met with the staff twice in the district and then I had a conversation with the congressman in a town hall meeting which was actually a video-conference. In that one, I asked him if he would support Rep. Steve Stockman in his efforts to open a congressional investigation regarding the forged birth certificate and other forgeries. I got a quick, standard answer that ‘We believe the president has a birth certificate.’ I chose not to confront him at that point and just left it,” the constituent said, saying that he would “continue to inform and educate.”

Today, the constituent showed the contents of the sheriff’s kit, and Volin showed the DVD presentation of all of the videos on his website. “Rather than pull the DVD out, I had queued up on my I-Phone from Mike’s website the last DVD in that series, which is the one about the Selective Service card. It’s a three-minute video; it’s really easy to watch and understand. It’s not technical; you’re not dealing with computer software or hardware. It’s old-school, postal stamp, cut-and-paste. He was not familiar with that one at all. He’d heard about the other stuff but not that. He was very surprised about it and said, ‘I’m going to go and check my own Selective Service card. I want to see if it really is four digits. I’m going to follow up on this.’ And I said, ‘May I get back to you on this?’ and he said, ‘Absolutely.’”

The constituent said he believes McCarthy had heard the “standard Republican line” of “Let’s not bring this Birther thing up.” However, the constituent believes that “the tide is changing in Washington; the poll numbers are going down; the press is starting to turn; the whole Obamacare rollout is a disaster, and it’s a good time to pick on him [Obama].” “Our goal is to see a congressional investigation or a grand jury investigates this,” the constituent told The Post & Email, to which McCarthy reportedly “nodded his head.” The constituent said that he and a partner visited 20 congressional offices, including those of Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.

Volin’s closing statement to The Post & Email was “Don’t think that Congress is dead. It’s not over. You need to contact your congressman and let them know that you’re not going to take it any more and that you want them to look into this investigation and other matters. I think we’ve been bullied too much into thinking that Congress doesn’t represent us. If they get enough phone calls and enough support they will act.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20131127115 ... pdate.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

keith wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 am
noblepa wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:10 pm :snippity:
But I have never even heard them espouse a legal theory based on their usual tortured logic for the no dual citizen rule.
No divided loyalties is the sole purpose of the Natural Born Citizen clause. That is the 'legal' 'argument' I have heard about it.
Yeah, I guess I get that. I don't buy it, but I get the "argument".

I was always under the impression that the NBC clause was to prevent the practice, then widespread in Europe, of second and third sons of nobility going to a different country and trying to gain political power in that country. This concept is similar, but not quite the same as worrying about divided loyalties.

I don't think that I have ever heard or read of them citing any court rulings that back up their idea. In the case of the two-parent rule, they always misinterpret Minor and WKA. I know of no court cases that they have similarly misconstrued. At least Minor mentions the two-parent rule, but then specifically dismisses it as irrelevant to the case of Ms. Minor, therefore making no ruling on the idea.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:15 am "kit" is one of my favorite words. I don't know why. Maybe because "k" is such a powerful sound.

That's why George Eastman chose the name Kodak for his fledgling photographic film company. The two K's give it a nice hard sound.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Mia Marie Pope! That’s the name I was trying to remember on the thread talking about Pete Santilli. Mia was on his show one time. She was drunk and rambling incoherently about Barry Soetoro and him being “on the down low.” :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

She was too crazy even for Pete Santilli!

Wasn’t Mike Volin the one that was going to get all us Fogbowers arrested finally? I had my Go Bag ready for years just in case :roll:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:01 am The whole Sheriff's Kit can be downloaded from Volin's site and burned onto a CD. Then you can print out some documents from it to make it look like a package of evidence, and bundle it with the CD, and presto, you got a Sheriff's Kit.

Anybody can do it, and Orlylicious is right, the more kits that get delivered, the more chance there is to finally get Obama out of office. :?
Is there a Sheriff’s badge? Herschel Walker has a badge. I want a badge! And a pony. :batting:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:01 am!
:snippity:
Wasn’t Mike Volin the one that was going to get all us Fogbowers arrested finally? I had my Go Bag ready for years just in case :roll:
It was actually Mike Zullo but blabbermouth Volin leaked it on his radio show.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:08 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:01 am!
:snippity:
It was actually Mike Zullo but blabbermouth Volin leaked it on his radio show.
I’m getting my Mikes mixed up! :bag: :bag: :batting:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Now that you also too have a Mike Lindell stirring some pot :lol:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:06 am Now that you also too have a Mike Lindell stirring some pot :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Da Bears!
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:11 am I’m getting my Mikes mixed up! :bag: :bag: :batting:
And your morons... :lol:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:31 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:11 am I’m getting my Mikes mixed up! :bag: :bag: :batting:
And your morons... :lol:
Moron Mike. Like Magic Mike, but stupid. :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:18 amThe antics of he, Lucas Smith certainly amused. Even if he was (is?) a major asshole. Didn't he make a fair certificate with a footprint? Or was that some other clown?
That was Smith. His error-ridden fakery is still occasionally touted by birthers. And, yes, Smith added an image of a baby's footprints, which were actually just clip art.

Taitz was going to have Smith testify in one of her cases, but he "suddenly" got cold feet.

Smith also was the source for some deliciously outrageous hearsay about Taitz.
Image ImageImage
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:50 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:18 amThe antics of he, Lucas Smith certainly amused. Even if he was (is?) a major asshole. Didn't he make a fair certificate with a footprint? Or was that some other clown?
That was Smith. His error-ridden fakery is still occasionally touted by birthers. And, yes, Smith added an image of a baby's footprints, which were actually just clip art.

Taitz was going to have Smith testify in one of her cases, but he "suddenly" got cold feet.

Smith also was the source for some deliciously outrageous hearsay about Taitz.
Ah, yes. The dental chair of love! :lol: :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Presidential elections must be right around the corner because Rondeau is on a roll:

P&E: 2024 Presidential Election:
Harold Gielow* wrote:While time is available, before the campaigning begins in earnest, Virginia needs to stake a position that unless and until there is a Supreme Court decision stating plainly what the Article II eligibility requirement for president that they be a natural born citizens means, those candidates of questionable eligibility will not be included on Virginia ballots.

Surely citizens deserve to know what this Article II language means. It is a constitutional question which Justice Thomas has joked before Congress that the court is avoiding. Why would they avoid it? How can they avoid it? Because the states do not require that they clarify it. Were a state to refuse to include those of questionable eligibility, questionable because they simply lack the clarity of a SCOTUS decision on the matter, my guess is that the court would grant cert to consider the question.

Request that your office take positive steps to seek a SCOTUS decision on this question and inform the political parties that, absent such a decision, candidates of questionable status due to this lack of clarity shall not be included on Virginia ballots for presidential or vice presidential office.

This is a constitutional question on which our Supreme Court has never ruled. It regards eligibility requirements for the highest office in our republic. Surely, this is an issue of sufficient importance for the great state of Virginia to lead the nation in demanding a resolution once and for all.
Now that I think about it, I've never seen Biden's birth certificate. :confuzzled:

* Gielow, readers might recall, actually filed an eligibility challenge against Harris. In Virginia, hence his "do something, Virginia!" plea.

RC posted on the Oldbow the dismissal order from his case. But I forgot my Oldbow password :bag: and can't see it. Gielow, whose PAC was the actual plaintiff in Gielow's suit, wasn't represented by a lawyer; Gielow claimed this was the basis for the court's dismissal.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote:RC posted on the Oldbow the dismissal order from his case. But I forgot my Oldbow password :bag: and can't see it. Gielow, whose PAC was the actual plaintiff in Gielow's suit, wasn't represented by a lawyer; Gielow claimed this was the basis for the court's dismissal.
This, bob?
Re: Rural and Red [Gielow] v. State Bd. of Elections (Va. Cir. Ct.) -- DISMISSED

Post by Reality Check » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:50 pm
An acquaintance of mine was able to obtain a copy of the dismissal order from Mecklenburg County. It is short and sweet. I am not sure that the part about striking it from the docket is normal or not. Gielow claimed it was dismissed because he was not an attorney. If that is true he got it from the hearing and not this dismissal order. https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/do ... p?id=22316
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:36 pm :snippity:
RC posted on the Oldbow the dismissal order from his case. But I forgot my Oldbow password :bag: and can't see it. Gielow, whose PAC was the actual plaintiff in Gielow's suit, wasn't represented by a lawyer; Gielow claimed this was the basis for the court's dismissal.
I could not open the file on the old Fogbow but fortunately I still had a copy. :thumbsup:

Now that I read the dismissal order again I assume that the part of the order striking the case from the docket just means that the case is dead Jim and please take it off the active docket and put it in the dead file. Maybe bob could comment on that?
scan0033.pdf
(253.37 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

Return to “Other weirdos”