Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: The dregs of birther remainders.

Post by RTH10260 »

"If 74M really voted for DJT, what that really means is that 257M did not." :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

7.7 BILLION people didn't vote for him. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm
So generous of Gallups to share these nuggets, gratis.
Pastor Carl Gallups (REAL ONE - carlgallups.com)
@CarlGallups
·
2h
10 hours later, after this post - and out of 81 million Biden "voters" not a single one has owned it and defended him. Can you imagine is this challenge had been given to Trump supporters?
Somebody Tweeted
Replying to
@CarlGallups
Could it be that Biden voters, of which I know many, do not follow you? I can't imagine why.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

the United States 2020 population is estimated at 331,002,651 people at mid year according to UN data.

So Pastor idiot included children who cannot vote in his 250M..
His stupidity and lies are monumental.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

On a side note, the idea that he tweets "it's been 10 hours" as if Biden supporters would be following his feed is one giant pile of intentional dishonesty. Every part of Scripture denounces his behavior as a grievous sin. His is a ministry of lies and hatred. For those outside of the Christian faith, his work is what they refer to when they talk about the works of the devil/evil one. He is a walking example of a false prophet who only wishes to lead others to damnation.

If he responds, I may have to remind him of the old hymn, "they will know we are Christians by our love, not our Tweets."
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Well, he babbled off two replies (he's praying for somebody and willing to minister to somebody if somebody really needs true Scripture to help him through this time.. aw shucks...pass). So somebody responded:
Sorry. Asking for Biden supporters to come to you and when they don't you call that proof that they don't exist is downright dishonest and an attempt to be the false teacher praying on those with itchy ears. They will know we are Christians by our love, not our Tweets.
Not sure how somebody has avoided being banned so far.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maybe Carl would get more replies if he didn't BLOCK all the Biden supporters :lol: Still so sad to miss all that grace and goodwill in his tweets (yeah, can look at them in a private window, was just kidding, lmk if Carl birfs or announces he's running away with Zullo).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “Investigative Journalists” Reiterate False Information on Obama Birth Certificate Investigator:
An article dated October 2, 2021 at The American Report falsely claims that former Obama birth-certificate investigator Mike Zullo worked for former CIA Director James Woolsey.
:eek:
In the course of their meandering writings, Fanning and Jones have claimed on multiple occasions that Zullo was affiliated with Woolsey without providing any evidence. On October 2, they wrote, “Zullo previously stated that he worked under the direction of James Woolsey, and has also demonstrated non-public knowledge of Woolsey’s activities.”

Fanning and Jones have repeated the false assertion in their book, “The Hammer is the Key to the Coup,” which also contains defamatory information about Zullo and labels him a “deep state” operative.

In response to their connection of him to Woolsey, Zullo told The Post & Email in February:
Zullo wrote:This is so deranged I almost hesitate to even give it the dignity of a response. I don’t know James Woolsey. I don’t know where this came from, but it is another attempt to injure my credibility. Think about this logically, trying to draw some type of inference that I work with the CIA or take direction from them. She wants you to believe that I would tell this to Jones and her. That would make me a terrible covert operative, wouldn’t you agree? Like I would just tell this to these two meatballs. Why go to such lengths to discredit me? To falsely accuse? What is she so afraid of?

Fanning has dedicated a full chapter to defaming me with falsehood after falsehood. The day is coming where she is going to have to back up all this garbage with true facts. The truth is not on her side.

The question needs to be asked: Why would someone go to such lengths and expose themselves to legal jeopardy as she and Jones have? Just who are they working for? What do they have to gain?
On Saturday this writer reached out to Fanning and Jones requesting evidence of their claim as to Zullo’s affiliation with Woolsey but received no response.
Bonus:
A lawsuit filed in February by Dominion Voting Systems and its affiliates against Lindell alleging defamation dedicates an extensive section to [Dennis] Montgomery’s history of unsubstantiated claims and Fanning and Jones’s backgrounds lacking in “cybersecurity or intelligence” (p. 35).

Information The Post & Email has received from a highly reliable source indicates that Fanning herself may be a former CIA operative. When conducting interviews, she declines to show her face.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Well if experience is a good teacher Rondeau and Zullo certainly know a thing or two about lying. :lol:

Zullo is just way too stupid to have ever worked for the CIA. They would not touch him.
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Just in case Ted Cruz runs for President, let's not forget all of the birther arguments.
bob

Post by bob »

Fortinbras wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm Just in case Ted Cruz runs for President, let's not forget all of the birther arguments.
"For completeness," some members here had reasonable arguments that, contrary cases notwithstanding, Cruz is not a natural born citizen because he wasn't born in the United States.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Comments on the Zullo article. Bob68 isn't having Allen West and Detective Chuckles is on the case! No updates on Apuzzo, it's been a while. Scoop Rondeau wouldn't forget, would she?
Bob68 says:
Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 8:11 PM
With Allen West running for governor of Texas it might be a good time to read this.
Years ago Allen West told Mike Zullo he could not help with the investigation of Obama because, “he might want to run for office someday”. It’s all about priories and West puts his election to a lucrative office ahead of his country and exposing the imposter in the White House.
https://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/ ... bamas.html

The Allen West information at that website is from Carl Gallups…whatever you may think of his credibility………………

The only member of Congress who agreed to help Zullo was Steve Stockman, and he wound up being sent to prison by an Obama judge.
Here are the trumped-up changes:
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2018/ ... in-prison/

Speaking of Trump, he commuted Stockman’s prison sentence…………..
Bob68

Levi Morton says:
Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:46 PM
Did Zullo say when he will publicly release the forensic reports that he in 2016 claimed to exist?

CDR Kerchner (Ret) says:
Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:37 PM
A typical tactic of such clandestine operatives is to accuse the target of being what they themselves are. I have heard too over the years that Fanning may have connections to the CIA. And now her being in tight with Montgomery, I am even more suspicious of her motivations and activities. Why is there no picture of her ever been found anywhere?

Michael says:
Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 11:02 AM
It is all about protecting the lie of the non natural born, closet sodomite muslim, bath house Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama. Mike Lindell has lost credibility by believing the lies of Obama operatives like Jones and Fanning. Thank the Lord for those that have integrity and honesty like Sheriff Joseph Arpaio and Det. Michael Zullo. Their labor hath not been in vain before the Lord of hosts.

Bob68 says:
Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 7:31 PM
Montgomery also went after the credibility of Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio. Could that be why some reports on the Arpario/Zullo investigation have not been released?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Bob68 at the Pest and eFail wrote:The only member of Congress who agreed to help Zullo was Steve Stockman, and he wound up being sent to prison by an Obama judge.
IIRC, Judge Lee Rosenthal is a GHW Bush appointee. Not to mention that she sentenced him after he was convicted by a jury and prosecuted by the Trump era DOJ.

Trump did commute his sentence but no pardon.
bob

Post by bob »

I'm done watching Taitz's blog, but I was curious if she had anything to say about Apuzzo. (Answer: No; Taitz and Apuzzo had a subdued contempt for each other because birthers don't know how to play nice. Or Taitz isn't even aware that Apuzzo died because the universe revolves around Taitz.)

But!:
If you had Covid and have natiral immunity after Covid, but you are bei8g fired due to Biden mandates, contact me

some 50 million Americans already had Covid and have natural immunity. Many studies showed that natural immunity is stronger than the immune acquired immunity. There is no scientific justification for forcing these people to get vaccinated or firing them from their jobs for not getting vaccinated after they already
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/if-you-had- ... ontact-me/ :twisted:

This isn't Taitz's first fakeout with ambulance chasing, but still. :popcorn:

northland10 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:22 am
Bob68 at the Pest and eFail wrote:The only member of Congress who agreed to help Zullo was Steve Stockman, and he wound up being sent to prison by an Obama judge.
IIRC, Judge Lee Rosenthal is a GHW Bush appointee.
P&E comment (after his being corrected):
Bob68 wrote:I’m beginning to notice a lot of similarity between the Bushes and Obama…..
:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:29 pm I'm done watching Taitz's blog, but I was curious if she had anything to say about Apuzzo. (Answer: No; Taitz and Apuzzo had a subdued contempt for each other because birthers don't know how to play nice.)

But!:
If you had Covid and have natiral immunity after Covid, but you are bei8g fired due to Biden mandates, contact me

some 50 million Americans already had Covid and have natural immunity. Many studies showed that natural immunity is stronger than the immune acquired immunity. There is no scientific justification for forcing these people to get vaccinated or firing them from their jobs for not getting vaccinated after they already
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/if-you-had- ... ontact-me/ :twisted:

This isn't Taitz's first fakeout with ambulance chasing, but still. :popcorn:
What the f*&% did Orly just say - "natural immunity is stronger than the immune acquired immunity." What was Stern's Fogbow 1.0 signature line about Orly. Something about Orly's unique ability to screw shit up.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The Sternsig rule.
When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Thanks N10 for saving me from yet another senior moment. My brainbone don't work like it used to....sigh.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I did not depend on my brain bone, I depended on the Google. While TGB 1 is gone some other places (birther or birther adjacent I assume) copied parts of discussions from here. They copied the various posts in full so you get the user, datetime, and the sig.
filly

Post by filly »

Wow the birthers can keep a website?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's birfer Bettina's entry in the Encyclopedia of American Loons: http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2020/ ... viano.html
Herschel Walker fumbles, cancels fundraiser after pressure over host’s swastika profile pic
Rebekah Sager Daily Kos Staff Wednesday October 13, 2021 · 10:28 AM PDT

Some people don’t care who hosts their fundraisers as long as the money keeps rolling in, and Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker is just one of those guys. As Walker’s $3.7 million treasure chest grows, he heads to a fundraiser in Parker, Texas this weekend, co-hosted by dubious figure Bettina Sofia Viviano-Langlais—a film producer, prouder birther, and president and owner of Accelerate Entertainment, which offers a very short slate of very bad movies. Viviano-Langlais not only produces crap entertainment, but she’s also a vehement right-wing anti-vaxxer who had a very interesting symbol gracing her Twitter profile. She has changed the image after reporting from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Patricia Murphy alerted readers to the issue, but you can’t fool Twitter.

Also in the Jolt this am, one of the hosts for a weekend fundraiser for @HerschelWalker this weekend appears to have a swastika as her profile pic. We have reached out for a response from the Walker camp. pic.twitter.com/MynCVfvn93
— Patricia Murphy (@politicalinsidr) October 13, 2021

When AJC asked for a comment regarding the swastika symbol on Walker’s host’s page, his camp responded with: “This is clearly an anti-mandatory vaccination graphic. Herschel unequivocally opposes anti-semitism and bigotry of all kinds.” Okay, and we don’t see the resemblance? Viviano-Langlais herself defended the symbol on Twitter, saying she changed the profile picture because “It’s insane to think that pic was Anti-Semetic. Desperate actually. It was a pic showing what happens when fascists demand people insert foreign material into their body they don’t want...”

I am the poster and because of the Left’s need to silence free speech I took it down. It's insane to think that pic was Anti-Semetic. Desperate actually. It was a pic showing what happens when fascists demand people insert foreign material into their body they don't want...
— Hollywood Resistance (@BettinaVTX) October 13, 2021

But who cares about Nazi symbols when attendees to the fundraiser pay $500 for the reception, another $5,800 for VIP treatment, and a photo with Walker? In addition to the obvious anti-vaccine theme, the party will likely be anti-mask as well. Viviano-Langlais and her husband Jim recently hosted a “Texas is Now Open” party in partnership with the Dallas Jewish Conservatives, featuring “fantastic conservative speakers, live entertainment, food & drink, and a big communal [mask-burning] bonfire!” Wondering if the Dallas Jewish Conservatives were aware of their host’s Twitter profile pic? NFL legend and Trump-minion Herschel Walker is currently the front-runner for the GOP nomination in Georgia. According to public records reviewed by Associated Press, Walker repeatedly threatened ex-wife Cindy Grossman during his divorce. In 2005, Grossman secured a protective order against him, alleging violence and controlling behavior, AP reports. In an interview with ABC News, Grossman said Walker held a gun to her head, saying, “I’m going to blow your f----ing brains out.” She filed for divorce in 2001, citing “physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior.”

Meanwhile, Walker, obviously not having enough to do himself, joined the board of Lin Wood’s “Fight Back Foundation” a few months ago. Wood is the attorney who helped raise $2 million for the bail and defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenage vigilante who is charged with fatally shooting two men and injuring another at a Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. Wood is a devout conservative, 9/11 truther, and Trump supporter who once tweeted that “President Trump Won reelection by a landslide. Biden cheated.” Good job, Walker. Between aligning yourself with a truther and a birther, you’ve crafted the perfect GOP candidate. Walker will be facing off against Senator Raphael Warnock, who is up for re-election after winning a special election in 2020. Join Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight and New Georgia Project and let's get this joker out of here.'

Lin Wood says that the planes that hit the twin towers and the Pentagon on 9/11 were fake CGI. pic.twitter.com/H8amh8luzp
— The Republican Accountability Project (@AccountableGOP) October 2, 2021
Wednesday, Oct 13, 2021 · 7:22:56 PM +00:00 · Rebekah Sager

Late Wednesday afternoon, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Walker canceled the planned fundraiser, hosted by Viviano-Langlais. After initially denying the swastika's Nazi affiliation and dismissing it simply as an “anti-mandatory vaccination graphic,” Walker's spokesperson is walking back those horrifying comments. “Despite the fact that the apparent intent behind the graphic was to condemn government vaccine mandates,” the campaign said, “the symbol used is very offensive and does not reflect the values of Herschel Walker or his campaign.” Oh, now it’s offensive...

Jewish organizations and Democrats recoiled at the image of Viviano-Langlais’ profile and Walker’s spokesperson’s response. “Herschel Walker is defending an indisputable symbol of genocide to millions of Jews — a swastika made out of syringes — for nothing more than some campaign cash,” Dan Gottlieb of the Democratic Party of Georgia told the AJC. “A swastika is a swastika,” a spokesperson from the Jewish Democratic Women’s Salon said.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1 ... emetic-sic
bob

Post by bob »

I can stop at any time. :bag:
Let’s hope AG Garland investigates and prosecutes price gouging on shipping containers affecting our supply chain instead of sicking the FBI on the parents exercising their first amendment rights at the school board meetings

Letter to AG Garland re price gouging on shipping containers
Re Ten fold price Gouging on shipping containers contributing to the braking of the supply chain

Open letter

Hon. AG Garland,

As you might be aware, there is currently a problem with the supply chain, specifically shipping at the ports of Long Beach and San Pedro/Los Angeles

Recently, I became privy to the information that the price of shipping of containers going through the ports of Long Beach and San Pedro has been hiked more than 10 times. Businesses are now charged $20,000 per container which cost only $1,500 a year ago. This represents price gouging and there is a need for investigation of possible kick-backs/bribes to port officials and/or employees, and/or union bosses built in those exorbitant prices. Until and unless the Department of Justice and the US Attorneys’ office investigates this gouging, it will continue and it will result in spikes in the consumer prices in the environment of the soaring inflation.

I hope this matter will be investigated.

Respectfully,

/s/ Dr/ Orly Taitz, ESQ
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/lets-hope-a ... rights-at/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh, how the mighty batshit crazy have fallen.

She "hopes this matter will be investigated".

It would be very nice, if you would please investigate.

Please.

:prettyplease:

Whoa, Nelly. I remember, back in the day, anybody who didn't do what Orly told 'em to do was going to be threatened and harassed like NOW. They were going to be charged with treason, that's what. They were going to be executed, or locked in prison forEVAR, or worst of all, they were going to be sentenced to having Orly be their dentist. :eek:

Who is this wimpy, limp-wristed, wishy-washy "I hope this matter will be investigated" lady and what has she done to the real Orly Taitz? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
Oh, dear dog. I followed a link in orly’s post #212 above to Conspiracy Daily Update. :eek: It’s a Q thing. OMFG.
I haven’t spent any time on Q webstyes so I was unprepared for the massive amounts of bullshite, ignorance, and weirdness. I need a shower and a stiff drink. :faint:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg
OrlyTaitzOwl.jpg (57.31 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:54 pmWho is this wimpy, limp-wristed, wishy-washy "I hope this matter will be investigated" lady and what has she done to the real Orly Taitz? :confuzzled:
Sit down, it gets worse:
Over 93,000, mostly young Americans died from drug overdose in 2020. 90% of the drugs are brought by cartels through the open border with Mexico. There should be a lawsuit against the administration for intentionally keeping the border open and aiding and abetting drug trafficking
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/over-70000- ... -intentio/ :twisted:

Taitz of Yore wouldn't be hiding behind this passive voice; she'd be on a plane to Judge Hanen's courtroom with oversized 'zibits and a creatively formatted pile of defectively stapled papers.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”