Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I can’t keep up. Is Leo quitting because of his girlfriend, continuing because of his girl friend, or quitting because of his girlfriend? The story seems to change by the hour.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

realist wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:23 pm We need LMK to diagnose this. :thumbsup:
Speaking of which, any word yet Foggy?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:01 am
realist wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:23 pm We need LMK to diagnose this. :thumbsup:
Speaking of which, any word yet Foggy?
in a different thread: contact was made, lmk busy new semester
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I swear, when Realist posts that panic emoji it makes me burst out laughing. He gets me every single time.

Leo is tweeting with tons of tags, which hugely makes me want to reply but not gonna. He has a video he's pumping to other election deniers. It's a roll call of stupid. I'm blocked by at least 30% of these free-speech absolutists. :lol: Wonder if this waste of time is billable to Josh Barnett? :lol:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 4h
@UsaPivot
@bluemountnskies
@CosmoClarice
@DecentFiJC
@DorisElias_18
@taraboo1776
@gambadingdong
@MZHemingway
@TheShadowHeDo
@MoaWenl
@Krisanna0301369
@PivotUSALana
@RoseyMcDonald2
@NewtonLeroy1
@Lapleopards
@Dennygirl817

Quote Tweet Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 11h
4/4 ARIZONA ELECTION CONTEST - Final Research Lecture by Leo Donofrio:

https:// youtu.be/ AaQi2PgdHGY

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 5h
@liqidearth
... Our Paul Revere

@KariLake
@KariLakeWarRoom
@Bannons_WarRoom
@pnjaban
@CarolineWren
@JennaEllisEsq
@AbsoluteWithE
@Rach_IC
@floydbrown
@AmericanThinker
@americaliv1
@oliviaintheusa
@CitizenFreeKane
@BorisEP
@JackPosobiec
@charliekirk11
@Whatfinger1

Quote Tweet Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 11h

https:// youtu.be/ AaQi2PgdHGY

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 10h
@KariLake
@Bannons_WarRoom
@EverythingHomeT
@BarnettforAZ
@GailGolec
@americaliv1
@realLizUSA
@Liz_Wheeler
@AbsoluteWithE
@UsaPivot
@PivotUSALana
@BorisEP
@luvSB1
@CarolineWren
@MagnusThuresson
@CosmoClarice
@WOLFM00N

Quote Tweet Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1
11h

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1
Replying to @TxSaving @noodlesfordogs and 7 others

@JenAFifield is same Votebeat journo who published a so-called "checkout HANDOUT" given ONLY to Inspectors not previously seen prior to her Nov 17 report. In my last vid I said the document is strange:

WHY WASN'T IT IN THE MARICOPA POLL TRAINING MANUAL?

Care to weigh in Jen?
9:36 AM · Dec 9, 2022

Didn't watch the video. No idea what the Jen Fifield story is about, couldn't care less. Looks like Leo's girlfriend is letting him play on Twitter.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

So now Leo thinks he can be a professional golfer in the senior tour because he supposedly played Div.1 golf lo those many years ago.

:lol:

Oh, and he’s really, realky, really done now with this political stuff and Twitter.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness":
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:56 am I can’t keep up. Is Leo quitting because of his girlfriend, continuing because of his girl friend, or quitting because of his girlfriend?
Yes.
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

northland10 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:02 pm
Reality Check wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:56 am I can’t keep up. Is Leo quitting because of his girlfriend, continuing because of his girl friend, or quitting because of his girlfriend?
Yes.
At least he's ambidextrous. :yankyank:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :?:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Rondeau wrote:[Some jerk* is] banned here since you purveyed purposeful misinformation about Obama’s birth certificate. There was, in fact, “evidence” of forgery presented on three different occasions by the investigator who conducted the 5+-year probe, which included corroboration from two forensic document examiners. You may not agree with the evidence presented, but even the mainstream media was forced to offer some reporting on the pressers.
:crying:

Not another fake name with another fake email address; how will some jerk carry on? :faint:

But I lurve how Rondeau put the first evidence in scare quotes; a tell that even she shows a presser about a digital image is not (1) evidence of (2) forgery about (3) a birth certificate.

* :whistle:
Edit: Type-O. :bag:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:02 pm P&E comment:
Rondeau wrote:[Some jerk* is] banned here since you purveyed purposeful misinformation about Obama’s birth certificate. There was, in fact, “evidence” of forgery presented on three different occasions by the investigator who conducted the 5+-year probe, which included corroboration from two forensic document examiners. You may not agree with the evidence presented, but even the mainstream media was forced to offer some reporting on the pressers.
:crying:

Not another fake name with another fake email address; how will some jerk carry on? :faint:

But I lurve how Rondeau put first put evidence in scare quotes; a tell that she even she shows a presser about a digital image is not (1) evidence of (2) forgery about (3) a birth certificate.

"Corroboration" which no one has ever seen.

But only facts at Rondeau's. Right?
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:06 pm"Corroboration" which no one has ever seen.
Zullo said it, Rondeau believes it, THAT SETTLES IT!

But only facts at Rondeau's. Right?
RIGHT. :talktothehand:

I mean, the three remaining birthers can serially lie, threaten, and make personal attacks; Rondeau's selectively enforced terms are a marvel.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Post & Email does not publish hypothetical discussions of harm coming to any individual, whether in public or private life. We stridently oppose vitriol and any suggestion of violence in our discourse.

Articles promoting a political candidate, product, service or company are not acceptable unless submitted as a paid advertisement at agreed-upon rate and terms. [ :lol: WTF?!?!] All submissions of this nature must meet our family-friendly standards.

Comment Policy
No personal attacks will be allowed. Please make a general comment about the article you’ve read or a related item, but do not address your comment back to another individual with whom you do not agree. State your position, but please do not become contentious.
Comments referring to inflicting harm to any individual are banned.
Anyone seeking to threaten or intimidate The Post & Email’s staff* will be reported to the authorities and banned from making further comments.
Please do not leave long, rambling soliloquies, but rather, be short and to-the-point. Limit links to external articles to one or two.
Any comments containing knowingly false or misleading information will be marked as spam and the commenter banned permanently.
Harassment, demands, back-and-forth arguments with other commenters and repetitive comments will not be published.
The Post & Email cannot reproduce others’ work without the author’s expressed written consent. Therefore, please do not copy and paste text from blogs or other news sites and submit them as comments. Simply leave a link and state how it is related to our content.
No swearing or obscenities will be permitted in keeping with our family-friendly policy.
The Post & Email does not allow anti-Semitic or any other kind of attacks against ethnicities or nationalities. The threats posed by Sharia law and radical Islam may be discussed.
Comments cannot be used to solicit donations for any cause.
https://www.thepostemail.com/about/

Maybe we should all just pick a random P&E page & email her with how it violates her Policy & watch her ban the 3 remaining posters. :lol:

And she'd have almost NO comments if some jerk wasn't there to rile them up. They are in lockstep stupid, the only time they need to comment is when somebody brings up the truth. She'll watch comments go to ZERO again & some jerk will be able to easily get back with a new username, email (&/or VPN setting).

* Credit where due: Rharon is looking out for her STAFF. Or maybe she just needs it to take Little Bo Peep for a walk.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I don't wanna know what she does with her Little Bo Peepshow
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 pmMaybe we should all just pick a random P&E page & email her with how it violates her Policy & watch her ban the 3 remaining posters.
Hahaha; no. Some jerk* would note the personal attacks; no warning, no bane for the other offenders. The site's rules get invoked only to bane a pesky obot.

Heck, one of OPOVV's personas threatened to kill some judges. The comment was removed, but OPOVV posts on.

Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Our member Loren once submitted a story to the P&E with a lot of links to stories about Obama being a space alien. Didn't explicitly say he was a space alien in the story, but every link did. Rondeau put it right in her little blog.

And one time, I sent her a quote from Adolf Hitler's book Mein Kampf, slightly modified to praise her, and she published that.

She accused me of extortion once, remember that? But I forgot to tell her what I wanted her to do. I didn't want her to do anything, actually. But I told her I knew something about her that I wasn't making public, so that was extortion even if I forgotted to tell her to "Do something, or I'll blab about it."

She's a putz. :sick:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:12 am She's a putz. :sick:
:fingerwag: She aspires to be a putz. It's her stretch goal.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

🎵 🎶 You gotta have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna make a dream come truuuuuuue?
🎶 🎵
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Sit down; Donofrio didn't quit. :o And:

Dude has gotten dumber.
Image ImageImage
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Sad minor aside, I no longer take anything from Thomas seriously. That jackass just does whatever he thinks has a snowballs chance in hell of helping the GOP. Really fucking sad in my opinion cause I used to respect him quite a bit.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
realist

Post by realist »

Donofrio loss Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 10-19-33 Birther Scorecard & String Cite.png
Donofrio loss Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 10-19-33 Birther Scorecard & String Cite.png (66.7 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Nov 3 2008 Application (08A407) for stay pending the filing and disposition of a petition for a writ of certiorari, submitted to Justice Souter.
Nov 6 2008 Application (08A407) denied by Justice Souter.
Nov 14 2008 Application (08A407) refiled and submitted to Justice Thomas.
Nov 19 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of December 5, 2008.
Nov 19 2008 Application (08A407) referred to the Court by Justice Thomas.
Nov 26 2008 Supplemental brief of applicant Leo C. Donofrio filed. (Distributed)
Dec 1 2008 Letter from applicant dated November 22, 2008, received.
Dec 8 2008 Application (08A407) denied by the Court.
1. He did not file a cert petition, he filed only an application for a stay. I have found no follow-up cert petition.
2. I have found it is rather common that when an application is initially denied, if you filed it to another judge, they will refer it to the court so they can kick it to the curb together and avoid the applicant from going to every justice.
3. How much did they consider it at a conference? I suspect it was in the dead pile and they never even looked at it or saw the summary and that was it. The justices don't read every petition at a conference. Their clerks do the heavy lifting on most.

He really is an idiot or will say anything for attention.
101010 :towel:
realist

Post by realist »

He really is an idiot or will say anything for attention.
My vote is for both.

Yes, the birther scorecard above shows he only filed applications, not a petition for cert.

And Obama was not a defendant, as he claimed he sued both McCain and Obama. :fingerwag:
The citation is Donofrio v Wells.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:51 pm 2. I have found it is rather common that when an application is initially denied, if you filed it to another judge, they will refer it to the court so they can kick it to the curb together and avoid the applicant from going to every justice.
3. How much did they consider it at a conference? I suspect it was in the dead pile and they never even looked at it or saw the summary and that was it.
Very common for the refer-to-full-court-to-deny, for the reasons you stated.

Undoubtably, it was just blurbed by a shipping clerk, and then deadlisted.

realist wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:56 pmAnd Obama was not a defendant, as he claimed he sued both McCain and Obama. :fingerwag:
Correct, and birthers often make a claim like this, e.g., "Obama was sued HUNDREDS of times!!1!" He wasn't; Obama was a named defendant in actually very few birther cases.

But, to be charitable, Donofrio sued Wells (the then-SoSoNJ) because McCain and Obama were on the ballot.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:12 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:51 pm 2. I have found it is rather common that when an application is initially denied, if you filed it to another judge, they will refer it to the court so they can kick it to the curb together and avoid the applicant from going to every justice.
3. How much did they consider it at a conference? I suspect it was in the dead pile and they never even looked at it or saw the summary and that was it.
Very common for the refer-to-full-court-to-deny, for the reasons you stated.

Undoubtably, it was just blurbed by a shipping clerk, and then deadlisted.

realist wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:56 pmAnd Obama was not a defendant, as he claimed he sued both McCain and Obama. :fingerwag:
Correct, and birthers often make a claim like this, e.g., "Obama was sued HUNDREDS of times!!1!" He wasn't; Obama was a named defendant in actually very few birther cases.

But, to be charitable, Donofrio sued Wells (the then-SoSoNJ) because McCain and Obama were on the ballot.
Indeed. Of the 226 on the birther scorecard, Obama was named in 12.
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “Other weirdos”