Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
RVInit

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by RVInit »

bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:33 am
keith wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:37 pm
Yes. I see.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Off Topic
Sadly, we have depended entirely on the good sense of voters to "vet" elected officials. As imperfect and as much as we got some real doozies elected to Congress prior to 2016, at least we used to have Presidents and a majority of the House and Senate that could have passed a background check. Or at least come close to passing a background check. Now, all bets are off. The thug that was elected president in 2016 turned a large majority of one party's voters into a cult that doesn't give a rat's ass about whether they are sending subversive anti-Americans to run our country. Sending subversive anti-Americans to run our country is pretty much what that segment of voters actually wants now.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

RVInit wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:04 pm
bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:33 am
keith wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:37 pm
Yes. I see.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Off Topic
Sadly, we have depended entirely on the good sense of voters to "vet" elected officials. As imperfect and as much as we got some real doozies elected to Congress prior to 2016, at least we used to have Presidents and a majority of the House and Senate that could have passed a background check. Or at least come close to passing a background check. Now, all bets are off. The thug that was elected president in 2016 turned a large majority of one party's voters into a cult that doesn't give a rat's ass about whether they are sending subversive anti-Americans to run our country. Sending subversive anti-Americans to run our country is pretty much what that segment of voters actually wants now.
Amen to that!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ladies and gentlemen, and everyone else, I give you the self professed most effective member of Congress with her scathing unmasking of the Green New Deal.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Our own FRP said it best. Govern by way of reality TV, that's what the GQP is all about anymore.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
filly

Post by filly »

Engaging with a lunatic is always a mistake.
raison de arizona

filly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm Engaging with a lunatic is always a mistake.
I recently reactivated my Facebook after being off it for six or seven years or so. It's giving me reminders of posts twelve years ago vowing to stop getting in arguments with idiots because they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I'm getting better at staying out of it, but it's a constant battle.

That said, I'd love to talk to mtg. I'd do it for free, but definitely for $1M. Not to argue with her, what's the point? Just to try and glean some insight, any insight, into how her brain works and how she functions, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

My, my...is she not the very picture of grace and class you expect from a southern belle :thumbsup:

All she's missing is a hoop skirt and an umbrella
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:25 pm
filly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm Engaging with a lunatic is always a mistake.
I recently reactivated my Facebook after being off it for six or seven years or so. It's giving me reminders of posts twelve years ago vowing to stop getting in arguments with idiots because they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I'm getting better at staying out of it, but it's a constant battle.

That said, I'd love to talk to mtg. I'd do it for free, but definitely for $1M. Not to argue with her, what's the point? Just to try and glean some insight, any insight, into how her brain works and how she functions, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
She's a calculating manipulator. Everything is done for her benefit.
raison de arizona

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:03 pm

Is she though? Could she just be a true believeeer?
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:11 pm
Is she though? Could she just be a true believeeer?
She has certainly tried to earn her bona fides as a believeeeeer by subscribing to a number of CT's, and acting like a crazy fool. But, she may be pure asshole through and through, and found a way to make a living by getting people to elect her to office.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I quickly bailed on FB years.ago.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The "most effective representative" has introduced 15 bills since she darkened the doorstep of the American people. None have gone past introduced and sent to committee. Out of those 15, 4 were to impeach Biden, 2 to kick Maxine Waters off her committee, one to fire Fauci, 2 sex toy, er gun worship protection acts, and some other stupid stuff.

Effective indeed but most of the true work happens committee so she is... oh.. never mind.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

She's "effective", eh?
filly

Post by filly »

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:03 pm

Yes and Dingell and the other Congresswoman gave her exactly what she wanted: a video clip for publicity. Smh.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:55 pm My, my...is she not the very picture of grace and class you expect from a southern belle :thumbsup:

Parasol.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:40 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:55 pm My, my...is she not the very picture of grace and class you expect from a southern belle :thumbsup:

Parasol.
White hood and sheets.
raison de arizona

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:12 pm White hood and sheets.
:fingerwag: Greene is fond of saying that the "Democrat" Party is the party of the Ku Klux Klan, so that may actually offend her.

In other words- :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

A jacket with straps.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She is the most effective member of the Sedition Caucus — she has more people talking about her than Boebert or Ashley Madison or whatever his name is. How often do we talk about Jordan or Gohmert and their elk anymore?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Supposedly planned and unrelated.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

She seems nice.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And possibly being investigated for 1/6.
FAGcH7gUUAUi2We.jpg
FAGcH7gUUAUi2We.jpg (77.08 KiB) Viewed 511 times

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”