Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

But he doesn't count because....I don't know....something....
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: “Why don’t you f*ck off?” Marjorie Taylor Greene loses it when asked about “Jewish space lasers” by British journalist Emily Maitlis. (Video: The News Agents)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Call the gazpacho police.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Better yet, have her go play with her toys. Maybe she'll find her happy place.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Funny how often that kind of hostility and language didn’t happen in my church.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Off topic

Back in the day at uni there was graffiti of

“God
is love” and
“God
Is great”

That became Godzilla is ;)
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I notice her first instinct when challenged on anything is "no, U," which is on par with middle school kids, and then she just does a rip and run when the reporter doesn't budge. One time I was in London in the park where they have the street performers, and there were several MPs out walking around. This was during Brexit- I don't think Marge would last very long there, based on what the reporters and public in general were saying to them. They didn't have a problem with it, they seem to enjoy heated arguments and maybe even go out there to seek them out.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think she is genuinely frustrated - because shes a shock jock. And somehow the one thing She is remembered for she never actually said. She didn't said Jewish Space lazers. She talked about Mirrors launched by Jews to start forest fires. While that might be a pedantic difference, for someone with her ego it's probably galling to have this stupid lie shoved in her face all the time. Its the ultimate "I got what wanted but not what I desire."
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowsk wrote: Marge says she may heckle Biden tonight and he will probably be on drugs during his speech.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Molly Ploofkins™ @Mollyploofkins wrote: President Biden's reaction when he sees Marge is priceless.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Secret Service shouldn’t have let her get that close.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:eek: :shock: :o but they were very diplomatic not to suggest the black market was to harvest black babies :twisted:

ps. is this another attempt at getting to the health industry for harvesting placentas for stem cells?
tek

Post by tek »

She seems so happy about baby organ harvesting!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Someone provided context (such as it is).
ack Grodeska
@JackGrodeska
·
10h
Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims Ukraine is Harvesting Children's Organs
Greene repeats Kremlin propaganda popular with the QAnon crowd, now she is launching an investigation.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:42 am She seems so happy about baby organ harvesting!

Jay Black
@jayblackisfunny
·
11h
I'm no marketing genius, but it seems to me that an investigation into something as dark as "black market baby organ harvesting" shouldn't be advertised with a graphic that has the same gravitas as a seminar on at-home beauty solutions for the budget-minded.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Can't disagree her announcement graphics seem wrong for the subject matter. She looks like she is inviting me to a retirement seminar with a free dinner.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I wasn't familiar with the "witnesses." One is a presidential candidate!
Terrisa Lin Bukovinac (born April 4, 1981) is an American anti-abortion activist. A member of the Democratic Party, she formerly served as president of Democrats for Life of America and is currently a candidate for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States in the 2024 United States presidential election,[1] with the intent of running a campaign to outlaw abortion.
Wish I'd known. She wasn't on the ballot. :twisted:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:28 am I wasn't familiar with the "witnesses." One is a presidential candidate!
Terrisa Lin Bukovinac (born April 4, 1981) is an American anti-abortion activist. A member of the Democratic Party, she formerly served as president of Democrats for Life of America and is currently a candidate for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States in the 2024 United States presidential election,[1] with the intent of running a campaign to outlaw abortion.
Wish I'd known. She wasn't on the ballot. :twisted:
She is not on the Illinois one either. She was on the NH one and got 101 votes behind Bernie Sanders 125 even though he was not on the ballot and is not even running. Biden wasn't on the ballot either but still won (63% over Dean Philips with 19%, which Fox News would call a close election, versus Trump winning by 1.5%, which is a blowout).
101010 :towel:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I couldn't believe that was even real. Is this a congressional committee or subcommittee hearing? Many times each committee or sub has its own video feed. I feel like I need to watch this alternate history show. Sheesh. Any thought where it might be seen or even where it is? Is it even anything through her House position or just some weirdo thing at the Rome bowling alley?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Rolodex wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:02 pm I couldn't believe that was even real. Is this a congressional committee or subcommittee hearing? Many times each committee or sub has its own video feed. I feel like I need to watch this alternate history show. Sheesh. Any thought where it might be seen or even where it is? Is it even anything through her House position or just some weirdo thing at the Rome bowling alley?
Supposedly she will be livestreaming it: https://greene.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=63
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Ohhhh....this guy.
WASHINGTON, Oct 2 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a bid by anti-abortion activists to throw out more than $2 million in damages they were ordered to pay Planned Parenthood after secretly recording video of abortion providers in a scheme to try to show the illicit sale of aborted fetal tissue for profit.
The justices turned away the appeal by David Daleiden and his group, the Center for Medical Progress, of a lower court's decision in 2022 upholding most of the damages in a lawsuit by Planned Parenthood, a women's healthcare and abortion provider, accusing the defendants of conspiracy, eavesdropping and other claims. The lower court rejected the argument made by the defendants that with the secret recording they were exercising their right to free speech under the U.S. Constitution.
"Baby organs" are fetal tissue. No one sell them. This guy did a lot of sneaky filming and deceptive editing. He owes a lot of money through a lawsuit and the SCOTUS declined to hear his appeal. Oh well. These folks are just extreme antis looking for attention and probably money. Fetal tissue does get donated with permission of the parent.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-suprem ... 023-10-02/
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 pm
Rolodex wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:02 pm I couldn't believe that was even real. Is this a congressional committee or subcommittee hearing? Many times each committee or sub has its own video feed. I feel like I need to watch this alternate history show. Sheesh. Any thought where it might be seen or even where it is? Is it even anything through her House position or just some weirdo thing at the Rome bowling alley?
Supposedly she will be livestreaming it: https://greene.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=63
OOH thanks! I signed up with a zip code in her district, fake name and email I use for stuff like this. If there's q/a I wonder if they'll let us ask about Dave's court cases.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 pm
getting the link for next Tuesday.. thank goodness for throwaway email
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I haven't gotten anything back yet. Maybe nothing will come until the link for the hearing is live.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”