Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:47 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:07 pm I hope they’re getting an earful from the few non-insane Rs left about the dangers of being wrong and loud.
Like who?

Big Foot, Lost Treasure on Oak Island? The last non-insane Republican might have been Eisenhower.
Rockefeller and Goldwater weren't insane, just misguided. McCain wasn't insane, just not particularly savvy. Nixon was certainly pathological - does that count as insane?

Of course there other 'top' Republicans that were/are not insane. But I can't think of any - maybe Carl Hayden of Arizona, but he was an Eisenhower Republican. Gerry Ford maybe?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Michael Steele. I disagree with his political ideology but he's definitely not insane.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:47 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:07 pm I hope they’re getting an earful from the few non-insane Rs left about the dangers of being wrong and loud.
Like who?

Big Foot, Lost Treasure on Oak Island? The last non-insane Republican might have been Eisenhower.

Hahahahahah! Goodonya!
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:53 pm
I also gave Greene congressional spokesman Nick Dyer an opportunity to comment regarding Greene’s multiple false claims yesterday about the 2020 election, such as the lies that Trump won Georgia and that there were thousands of dead voters there. His response: “Fuck off.”

I have some receipts and comments on Traitor Greens BS. But it would be an experience-based and a vulgar spew of my hatred for this fetid POS. I'll not go there. * Switching to The Andy Griffith Show.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I wish we Libs had the national will to do this: a national divorce from EmptyG.

Jackie Calmes from the LATimes via some rag because LAT won’t let me copy.
Republicans are cowed or co-opted, but don't look to House Democrats to seek sanctions against Greene either. They don’t want to add to the MAGA money she rakes in whenever she plays the victim card.
“The more attention you bring to her, the more money she gets,” a Democratic leadership aide told me. “That’s why we don’t make a bigger deal of any of it.”

Greene's unwarranted prominence reflects how social media and the proliferation of right-wing "news" outlets has transformed our politics, making stars of once obscure extremists. When our heads explode at her every imbecility, she wins.

Now I'll do as I say: Pay as little attention to MTG as possible. You should too.
@jackiekcalmes
https://ustimespost.com/what-we-should- ... or-greene/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Fact challenged Marge speaks once again about the plight of her J6 heros.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Russia didn't invade Ukraine. The military is just a bunch of tourists who brought bottle rockets to shoot off.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:28 am I wish we Libs had the national will to do this: a national divorce from EmptyG.

Jackie Calmes from the LATimes via some rag because LAT won’t let me copy.
Republicans are cowed or co-opted, but don't look to House Democrats to seek sanctions against Greene either. They don’t want to add to the MAGA money she rakes in whenever she plays the victim card.
“The more attention you bring to her, the more money she gets,” a Democratic leadership aide told me. “That’s why we don’t make a bigger deal of any of it.”

Greene's unwarranted prominence reflects how social media and the proliferation of right-wing "news" outlets has transformed our politics, making stars of once obscure extremists. When our heads explode at her every imbecility, she wins.

Now I'll do as I say: Pay as little attention to MTG as possible. You should too.
@jackiekcalmes
https://ustimespost.com/what-we-should- ... or-greene/
I've been saying the same thing. She is a powerless Duck if you don't give her Oxygen. Cut off the news stories, and she will be forgotten in a month.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I think it would be exceptionally funny to watch her chase the press.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:12 am Russia didn't invade Ukraine. The military is just a bunch of tourists who brought bottle rockets to shoot off.
“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:25 am I think it would be exceptionally funny to watch her chase the press.
Through a mail slot.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I would like to see her get stuck IN a mail slot

and then have the press take lots and lots of photos of her "best" end and post them all over
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

A la Winnie the Pooh? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ohhhhh - there will be pooh-pooh tapes :?: :lol:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rimshot:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Scorched Earth?
https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1637189107670548481
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: This is exactly why every single Republican should go scorched earth.

And anyone that thinks it stops with President Trump and thinks they won’t go after them is fooling themselves.
Liz Wheeler @Liz_Wheeler wrote: George Soros gave $1M to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s campaign.

Bragg downgraded 52% of felonies to misdemeanors in NYC in 2022.

But now Bragg plans to elevate a piddly misdemeanor to a felony because it’s Trump.

This is political persecution.
Michael Cohen probably has something to say about that piddly misdemeanor, Liz.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Marge: “Real America sees DC as the enemy. And if they indict Trump on fake charges .. he is going to win in a landslide victory in 2024 .. then he will finish what he started. We will gut the govt of all the traitors that are serving the globalists.”

https://bird.makeup/users/ronfilipkowsk ... 9039048707
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Interesting - she declares herself to be one of the DC enemies of the people :twisted:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

this is an exceptional troll:
20230320093125.png
20230320093125.png (285.73 KiB) Viewed 395 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Please buy the enema of the state merch to profit mtg. It’s the only way.
mtg wrote: George Soros puppet and Democrat activist Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has declared us all Enemies of State by declaring war on MAGA.

Corrupt government officials like Bragg have always been coming for us, but President Trump has been in their way. So now they want to put him in jail!

Claim your Enemy of the State gear before it’s too late: secure.winred.com/marjorie-taylo…
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

So Greene and now McCarthy are openly anti-Semitic with the George Soros/globalist thing? Seems like more are coming out with it now.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm So Greene and now McCarthy are openly anti-Semitic with the George Soros/globalist thing? Seems like more are coming out with it now.
I'm old enough to remember when MargieQ claimed she wasn't spouting anti-semetic tropes because she didn't know that Soros was Jewish. Or was that Rothchilds?

:bored: :bored: :bored:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Greene, GOPers cite ‘bomb’ found at border. Feds say it was ball of sand.
Marjorie Taylor Greene and a colleague even floated military action in response

Analysis by Aaron Blake Staff writer
Updated March 16, 2023 at 12:10 p.m. EDT|Published March 16, 2023 at 12:08 p.m. EDT

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has repeatedly held up the purported existence of weapons of mass destruction to justify invading Iraq as a cautionary tale.

“Intelligence briefings with ‘reasons’ why we have to go to war with Russia are similar to the intelligence community telling lies about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,” she tweeted in May. She told then-Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) in November: “Your father lied our country into a war with Iraq.”

On Tuesday, Greene and a GOP colleague floated sending the U.S. military south while citing what U.S. Border Patrol now says was a false claim about a bomb.

At a field hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee near the Texas-Mexico border, multiple Republicans pointed to the alleged explosive device.

“Chief Ortiz, are you aware that there was an explosive device found by Border Patrol agents on no man, in an area called no man’s land?” Greene asked Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz. Rep. Morgan Luttrell (R-Tex.) cited “this explosive device that was discovered by one of your Border Patrol agents.” Rep. Dale W. Strong (R-Ala.) labeled it an “improvised explosive device being used against U.S. law enforcement.”

Greene also tweeted a picture of the “explosive,” accusing Mexican cartels of “planting bombs.”

Ortiz didn’t offer much information on the item at the hearing, and he and another witness even seemed unfamiliar with what the Republicans were talking about.

But by Wednesday afternoon, Ortiz tweeted that the item was merely a “duct-taped ball filled with sand.”

“During a Jan. briefing, leadership was notified that Agents found a duct-taped ball filled with sand that wasn’t deemed a threat to agents/public,” Ortiz said.

Greene responded to a reporter who noted a denial from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, insisting. “That’s not what the border patrol agents are telling me,” she said. Her spokesman, Nick Dyer, told The Washington Post that those agents provided “a firsthand account” and said Greene had provided more sourcing information than Ortiz had.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... asnt-bomb/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

So what we can glean from this is MTG she is really just a bag of dirt (sand) weapon. And causing conservative freak-out.

:panic:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:17 am So what can glean from this is MTG is really just a bag of dirt (sand) weapon. Conservative freak-out.

:panic:
That's the cleaned-up version.

The real version is, she's a bag of :shit:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”