Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:39 pm :snippity:

My first guess is, of course, she's making shit up.
Surveeyyy Says....

:winner:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:39 pm I can't imagine her actually talking to a Democrat so if I were to give the benefit of the doubt that she is not just making shit up (which is the easiest and most plausible explanation), then she either talked to a few people who claimed they were democrats but are not, or she found something on the internet which was unsourced and completely bs.

My first guess is, of course, she's making shit up.

There's an old joke that 78 percent of all statistics are made up.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

EmptyGee wrote:Big, Burly Democrats, I mean, these were big guys, and they were crying, with tears in their eyes...
:bored:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

MAGA Sh*t Fight May Land Marjorie Taylor Greene in Legal Hot Water

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-shit ... =DDMorning
Two MAGA world luminaries who have spent the better part of a year promoting some of the same election conspiracy theories—Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and QAnon-aligned lawyer Lin Wood—are now pitted against each other in a dispute that could put Greene on the wrong side of a campaign finance violation.

Wood, the Georgia defamation lawyer who has floated some of the fringiest of fringe theories about ex-President Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss, posted a note on the Telegram messaging app over the weekend blasting Greene and claiming she still owed him for previous legal work.

But it turns out that Wood was not representing his former ally in her personal capacity. Instead, his services went to Greene’s campaign committee as it fought two defamation disputes. Worse still for Greene is Wood’s claim that the Greene campaign has never paid him, raising a number of questions about the legality of their arrangement.

:snippity:

Four campaign finance experts consulted for this article said Greene’s candidate committee—Greene for Congress—appears at minimum to have violated federal financial reporting laws. They also raised concerns about illegal corporate and in-kind contributions, with some experts pointing to two possibilities in other legal realms: breach of contract, and, in a word, “theft,” if Wood were to take an austere line in state court.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tek

Post by tek »

Oh boy! Wood v. Greene!

The only thing that could improve this storyline is MTG hiring Klayman.

:popcorn:
filly

Post by filly »

This is a nothing burger IMO.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

filly wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:49 am This is a nothing burger IMO.
Probably, but it comes with such crunchy fries. :thumbsup:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Greene accrues at least $48K in fines for ignoring House mask mandate

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) has been reprimanded by the House sergeant-at-arms at least 20 times this year for refusing to wear a mask in the chamber, which has added up to $48,000 worth of associated fines.

The House Ethics Committee publicly disclosed on Monday that Greene had been fined at least seven times this year, most recently in late September.

But the committee's public disclosures, which come after lawmakers have had 30 days to file an appeal if they wish, appear to be just a fraction of all of Greene's mask violations to date.

According to a letter from House Sergeant-at-Arms William Walker dated Oct. 28, Greene has been documented not wearing a mask in the House chamber at least 20 times since May. Greene was fined $500 in May for her first offense, with $2,500 penalties imposed for subsequent offenses.

"You have been observed not wearing a mask on July 29, August 2, September 20, 21, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, and October 1, 12, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, and 27, and have been asked by a member of my staff to wear a mask while in the Hall of the House of Representatives on each occasion unless recognized to speak by the chair," Walker wrote in the letter, which Greene's office shared with The Hill.

Greene earlier this year wore masks around the Capitol decorated with messages like "Trump Won" and "Censored." But in recent months, she has routinely forgone masks on the House floor and elsewhere despite the mask requirement intended for everyone on the House side of the Capitol.

"I will continue my stand on the House floor against authoritarian Democrat mandates, because I don’t want the American people to stand alone,” Greene said in a statement on Monday.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5794 ... sk-mandate
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Oddly, she wears a mask while flying.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

They wont let her on if she doesn't wear her mask. Therefore it comes with a reduction in attention.

And they don't treat disruptive passengers with kid gloves and acres of news coverage. Airplane security have had 2 years of dealing with this shit, and if she fucks around she will find herself crossfit in handcuffs.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:48 pm They wont let her on if she doesn't wear her mask. Therefore it comes with a reduction in attention.

And they don't treat disruptive passengers with kid gloves and acres of news coverage. Airplane security have had 2 years of dealing with this shit, and if she fucks around she will find herself crossfit in handcuffs.
Additionally the FAA can levy as much as 37K in fines to an unruly passenger, and to be clear, nothing gets her out of that, not bankruptcy or ect. As a member of Congress they could potentially seek it right from her pay check.

Something we Av Mechs learn real early in our careers, don't f%^& around with the FAA.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

And, as that Alaskan legislator learned, banes for life means no flying.

Money, on the other hand, is cheap to a grifter like Greene.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

At the rate she is going, she could end up OWING the treasury.
tek

Post by tek »

Wonder if her salary reduction is going to lead to more campaign finance violations :think:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

At first I was certain they would be withholding this from her check, but then for some reason I got this notion in my head that Congressional Paychecks are immune from non-voluntary withholding and garnishments.

Is that right or just some internet wisdom I heard somewhere from a YouTube Law grad?

raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:16 am At first I was certain they would be withholding this from her check, but then for some reason I got this notion in my head that Congressional Paychecks are immune from non-voluntary withholding and garnishments.

Is that right or just some internet wisdom I heard somewhere from a YouTube Law grad?
They withhold it from the Congressional pay, but there are still ways around it that some of the dirtbags have found.
Republican Rep. Andrew Clyde evading House fines, GOP colleague says

Rep. Andrew Clyde, the Georgia Republican who compared scenes from January 6 to a "tourist visit," has found a way to evade the House's mask and metal detector fines, according to one of his GOP colleagues.

Rep. Thomas Massie, who is suing Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the chamber's mask penalties, said Clyde changed his tax withholding in a way that makes it nearly impossible for the House to collect the thousands of dollars in fines Clyde has already racked up for evading the House's metal detector; he could also face fines for refusing to mask up on the House floor this week.

Normally fines are taken out of a member's congressional salary, but Massie says Clyde, who owns a firearms business, "went to payroll and had his federal withholding raised to $11,284 a month. So he only gets $1 of pay."

The maneuver is designed to prevent the House from garnishing his wages.

Massie added, "Of course, it all goes to his mask fine. But he'll have to be elected until 3,324 A.D. for Pelosi to collect $15,000 in fines. Then when he files his tax return, he gets all his money back."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics ... index.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Don't hold yer breath.
MAGA Shit Fight May Land Marjorie Taylor Greene in Legal Hot Water
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) appears never to have paid Lin Wood for his legal work. That’s a potential campaign finance violation.
But it turns out that Wood was not representing his former ally in her personal capacity. Instead, his services went to Greene’s campaign committee as it fought two defamation disputes. Worse still for Greene is Wood’s claim that the Greene campaign has never paid him, raising a number of questions about the legality of their arrangement.
Four campaign finance experts consulted for this article said Greene’s candidate committee—Greene for Congress—appears at minimum to have violated federal financial reporting laws. They also raised concerns about illegal corporate and in-kind contributions, with some experts pointing to two possibilities in other legal realms: breach of contract, and, in a word, “theft,” if Wood were to take an austere line in state court.

Wood seems to have ruled out that option, but in a conversation with The Daily Beast, the veteran attorney claimed that Greene owes him $5,000 for legal services rendered in July and September 2020.

“I have not been remunerated as of today,” Wood said, noting he billed for last summer’s services in one $5,000 swoop, which he pegs at sometime in late September.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-shit ... r-lin-wood
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Sadly, she has built an image that will take care of her financially.

All she has to do is tell her adoring public that she's a victim because she stood up for their rights, and $50,000 will look like peanuts in a couple of days. Same with "legal trouble" and attorney's fees. She's a money machine in the tradition of Sheriff Joe Arpiehole right now. National appeal, and everything she does is dutifully reported, whether important or not. As physically unattractive as I find her, she's hot right now, and I mean hawt. :doh:

What is the world coming to, when a lady like Marjorie is hawt? :shrug:

If her legal trouble starts looking like jail time, she'll back down. But only jail is any threat to her. If we're just talking about money, I think she'll spend a ton on fines and attorney's fees, more than willingly, and she'll get it all back, and be laughing all the way to the bank.

And the more they fine her, the more notorious she becomes, for what we used to call "stickin' it to the man". The more she becomes a victim of the Swamp. And the more her national notoriety will generate endless amounts of money. I call that a win-win.

:popcorn:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think Boe Boe is kind of hawt in that "always take her to the next town over where no one knows she's stupid and you're not ashamed to be seen with her kind of way.

But she'd have to ride in the trunk.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

It may have been a while since you saw the Hot/Crazy Matrix.

Lauren is WAY UP THERE on the crazy matrix. You just don't want to go there under any circumstances. Remember, this is the lady who married a convicted weenie-wagger.

Do you have an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and a #2 pencil so you can take notes?

Good, here we go:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am It may have been a while since you saw the Hot/Crazy Matrix.

Lauren is WAY UP THERE on the crazy matrix. You just don't want to go there under any circumstances. Remember, this is the lady who married a convicted weenie-wagger.

Do you have an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and a #2 pencil so you can take notes?

Good, here we go:

Off Topic
Jayson also has a domestic violence conviction.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:08 am
Foggy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am
Good, here we go:
Off Topic
Jayson also has a domestic violence conviction.

What an asshole! :roll:
raison de arizona

Boebert picked a real winner, at least he makes close to a million now! :confuzzled:

mtg, on the hand, has a husband that seems to be a responsible rwnj. President of the same construction company for over twenty years, willing to overlook mtg's marital transgressions (allegedly), a real down to earth OANN supporter.

No willie wagging convictions that I'm aware of, didn't our friend Jayson end up doing some time for that? Yes, why yes he did. All of four days, plus two years probation for wagging his willie at those young girls. A real unzip stand-up guy.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:08 am Jayson also has a domestic violence conviction.
Which one is Jayson? I had no idea, and won't post it again. Jeez, you can't post a humorous YouTube anymore? :blackeye:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, seriously guys, that video is hilariously funny. Are you such purity ponies that you cant bear to just leave it as a funny video?
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”