Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:40 pm
No one can ever be quite sure what, exactly, happened on flight 93 in the moments before the crash, but I remember a lot of speculation that the passengers deliberately caused the plane to crash in rural Pennsylvania, after they found out that the hijackers were going to crash the plane into the Whitehouse.
It was the hijackers that crashed it because the passengers were second away from breaking to door to the flight deck open....

According to two of the higher up planners we nabbed and have down in Gitmo, it was the Capitol building that was the intended target...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Marge: “When J6 happened, it shocked me! I had no idea. I just couldn’t imagine. And I said, ‘Those aren’t our people, that’s Antifa!”
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Bu, Bu, But, if dem folks were Antifa shouldn't she be glad to see a bunch of them getting nailed instead of crying about their poor treatment?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Yes, antifascist peeps raided our Capitol Building to try and keep a fascist in office. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

qbawl wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:26 am Bu, Bu, But, if dem folks were Antifa shouldn't she be glad to see a bunch of them getting nailed instead of crying about their poor treatment?
They let all the Antifa folks go free and framed up the brave Patriots who were let in as tourists to sightsee!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:34 am Yes, antifascist peeps raided our Capitol Building to try and keep a fascist in office. :confuzzled:
And 800 of them are going to prison just to keep the backstory. Talk about your dedicated Deep State heros!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:22 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:34 am Yes, antifascist peeps raided our Capitol Building to try and keep a fascist in office. :confuzzled:
And 800 of them are going to prison just to keep the backstory. Talk about your dedicated Deep State heros!
Not to mention the 5 + years of Reich Wing and pro Zee Furher posts they made on social media...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Lawmaker Bares Blow-By-Blow Of Marjorie Taylor Greene Spy Balloon 'S***show' With General

Mary Papenfuss
Sun, February 19, 2023 at 3:52 AM GMT+1

A Democratic lawmaker has spilled the tea on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s cringey “s***show” at a recent classified briefing about the Chinese spy balloon that included a NORAD general.

A source had earlier told the media that the “irrational” Georgia Republican had pitched a fit during the briefing. Greene herself had even boasted about her behavior at the presentation earlier this month. “I tore ’em to pieces,” she bragged to The Hill. “I chewed them out.”

But Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen, who was on the scene, served up more details. He said he deliberately stayed until the end of the briefing so he could witness Greene in action because “I knew it would be a shitshow.”

“She’s unbelievable...She made a total, absolute fool of herself,” when she let loose, Cohen said in an interview on the “Beyond Politics” podcast earlier this week (see YouTube version below). “She didn’t know what she was talking about,” he added.

Cohen called it “typical” for Greene, and referred to her other wild comments in the past, including her insistence that California wildfires were sparked by a “Jewish space laser.”

Greene berated the officials at the briefing, telling them, “You embarrassed the president of the United States. You let this balloon fly over the United States. We didn’t know what was in that balloon,” Cohen recounted. “It could have been nuclear material. It could have been radiation...and you let it fly over our country for eight days?” she added.

Greene shouted, “That was just bullshit. And I don’t believe anything you’re telling us,” Cohen recounted.

The balloon actually flew over the U.S. for four — not eight — days. And officials at the briefing had just explained that the balloon wasn’t taken down earlier because of concerns about possible risks to people on the ground, according to Cohen. That’s why authorities waited until the balloon was over the ocean before it was shot down off the Carolina coast.

When one of the officials attempted to respond to Greene’s comments, she shouted at him, Cohen recounted. “He said, ‘Ma’am, I didn’t interrupt you and I appreciate your not interrupting me.’ And she shut up,” Cohen added. “But she’s unbelievable.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawmaker-bar ... 55832.html
(original: HuffPost)
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

MTG not knowing what she's talking about and being rude to people. Surprise!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 22dc0b6ea3
“We need a national divorce,” Greene declared on Twitter. “We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government. Everyone I talk to says this. From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat’s traitorous America Last policies, we are done.”

I don't think she's thought this through.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CORRECTIONS:

“fund A foreign country’s WAR”
“ALLIES” not ally’s
“DIE” not dies.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:37 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 22dc0b6ea3
“We need a national divorce,” Greene declared on Twitter. “We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government. Everyone I talk to says this. From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat’s traitorous America Last policies, we are done.”

I don't think she's thought this through.
It take a particular stupidity the be an elected official from GEORGIA and suggesting secession... :bored:

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The great secession of 2023 - and she suddenly discovers that her new House is no longer in Washington D.C. and there are no longer any Democrats she can deride :blackeye:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:39 pm Image
His only mistake was not turning the whole state into a pile of cinder and ash....

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Did he miss a spot?

Actually, South Carolina got a lot worse treatment from Uncle Billy and the boys, but no one wrote a song about that part.

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

When Marjo was growing up no blacks lived in her county. It’s not actually hard to see how a dumb country girl would come to believe in white supremacy.

Have you noticed how much more puffed up she is since her ascension to Speaker? Her body language screams ‘I’m too good for you’ and since she now is assumed to be doing actual work on those committees she is more in the spotlight. It won’t be long before she does something so breathtakingly stupid even Ms Santos will be appalled.

Any guesses what that something might be? An overreach of some sort? Assaulting Biden physically?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My wild guess is that she'll cuss out someone who is testifying in a public hearing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

That’s a good bet slim :lol: She’s shameless and clueless.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:24 pm My wild guess is that she'll cuss out someone who is testifying in a public hearing.
That ship sailed. It was an Air Force General in the classified briefing about the balloon.

Marjorie Taylor Greene accused of ‘screaming and cursing’ through private China spy balloon briefing

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:24 pm My wild guess is that she'll cuss out someone who is testifying in a public hearing.
Or she will publicly post material from a classified briefing.. maybe even secretly recording it to produce a 'gotcha' video.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I propose a new rule that will apply specifically to posts involving MTG. Every post must end with the phrase "through a mail slot".

For example:
neeneko wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:16 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:24 pm My wild guess is that she'll cuss out someone who is testifying in a public hearing through a mail slot.
Or she will publicly post material from a classified briefing.. maybe even secretly recording it to produce a 'gotcha' video through a mail slot.
Can I get a second?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:58 am I propose a new rule that will apply specifically to posts involving MTG. Every post must end with the phrase "through a mail slot".

For example:
neeneko wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:16 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:24 pm My wild guess is that she'll cuss out someone who is testifying in a public hearing through a mail slot.
Or she will publicly post material from a classified briefing.. maybe even secretly recording it to produce a 'gotcha' video through a mail slot.
Can I get a second?
I second the motion, through a mail slot. :towel:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:09 am I second the motion, through a mail slot. :towel:
Thank you. All in favor aye through a mail slot ....
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Aye!! (through the mail slot)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”