Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:13 pm Leviticus 19:33-34 - 33 When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. 34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 10:19 Therefore love the foreigner; for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt

Deuteronomy 24:14 You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he be of your brothers, or of your foreigners who are in your land within your gates:

Numbers 15:15 The community is to have the same rules for you and for the foreigner residing among you; this is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. You and the foreigner shall be the same before the LORD: 16 The same laws and regulations will apply both to you and to the foreigner residing among you.

And lest we forget about the story of the Good Samaritan. It is not a story about a do-gooder, but who was doing the good. It was not the priest or the Levite who were considered the righteous, but it was the Samaritan who was considered the lowly, the outcast, a dog to eat the crumbs off the floor.
All of that except the last are Old Testament and as such have nothing to do with Republican NRA MAGA Jesus, who would put a jackboot on the alien's neck before double tapping two in their forehead and leaving them for the buzzard's. The good Samaritan story is one of the rare cases where The Bible is not literal truth, it was just Jesus doing a bedtime story after having a little too much wine.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Evangelicals dont care much for the new testament. They much prefer the old.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That screenshot says so much about Fox News:

1. What CNN reports is, in itself, a story.
2. The subject of this story, who is only newsworthy because of her own craziness, is immediately brought on the air.
3. This qualifies as "LIVE" and "ALERT."
4. That phony pained look on the interviewer's face. Exactly what the right used to bash Barbara Walters for doing.
5. That phony "I just want to set the record straight" look on Greene's face. Exactly what the right used to bash Bill Clinton for doing.
6. Marshall.
7. Which must be Fox News' error. If they were accusing CNN of making the error, it would be in scare quotes to indicate it as a quote from them.
8. That obnoxious promotional bug in the bottom right. It's got two faces, name-drops three people, and is too wordy on top of that. It's so busy that it's actually counterproductive. But it emphasizes what's most important to Fox News and its viewers: who's doing the commentating. Coming up next on Fox News: More Fox News!
9. "Person A texts Person B" is not an opinion. If CNN reports that it happened - and if it were somehow Fox News' job to rebut things CNN reports - then bringing Person A on the air isn't going to disprove anything.
10. Could this screenshot be any more Aryan? Fox News really does have a "type", don't they?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:59 am Evangelicals dont care much for the new testament. They much prefer the old.
Some of them love to use the label "Old Testament Christian." :roll:
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

She simply a very disagreeable person.

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can't wait for Jim's weekend block and commentary :popcorn:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She needs dunked on 24/7 just for stalking and harassing the shooting survivor kid.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Her face is brown and her hands are about as white as mine.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

mtg's comments are mercifully trimmed off, so we are left with Raskin lambasting her. :thumbsup:

P.S. He had to apologize and withdraw his remarks: https://thehill.com/news/house/3470734- ... of-greene/
:fuckyou:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

The full video is clearly available. mtg apparently has no clue how insta stories work. Also, she is a tool. But a useless one.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene @RepMTG wrote: Hey Jim @Acosta,

Did DC Metro Police respond to a domestic disturbance call at your DC apartment on July 1, 2017 at approximately 11PM?

What was that all about?

I’m just asking you some questions.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

"What could a Ministry of Truth look like under Republicans?"

:callonme: I got this one Mrs. Tinfoil-Greed.....

"Like Orwell's '1984' turned up to 11"....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Ministry of Truth" must be the approved buzzword heading into the weekend, I've seen in it more than one unrelated stories. Look for it on at least 3 or 4 of the Sunday shows. :bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I see no reason for him to have taken that down.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
tek

Post by tek »

On the way back from grocery shopping, I surfed across FOX on Sirius and Larry Kudlow* was babbling on about something around censorship and secretary level in DHS and blah blah blah. I have no idea what he was talking about, but I suspect it is related.

* Larry Kudlow has never been right about anything.
tek

Post by tek »

I guess Kudlow was going on about this:
Last night, Fox hosts and Republican politicians alike flipped out over the news that the Department of Homeland Security is forming a Disinformation Governance Board — currently for the explicit purpose of countering Russian disinformation and "misleading information that human smugglers circulate to target migrants hoping to travel to the U.S.-Mexico border." While you might think the Fox hosts would be thrilled by the latter, given how much they hate immigrants, they are much more concerned about the idea of lies in general being portrayed as bad, as well as a potential threat to domestic security.

Tucker Carlson, very normally, claimed that the new initiative was going to result in "men with guns" coming after people just for simply disagreeing with Joe Biden on things.
(wonkette) https://www.wonkette.com/tucker-marco-r ... nformation
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

i hope this is true

i also hope there is videos.

raison de arizona

xposted
Inside the House Freedom Caucus’ identity crisis
The conservatives who built their political brand on challenging GOP leaders are starting to struggle with problems of their own.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert look from the outside like MAGA twins, both loathed by Democrats for their incendiary right-wing rhetoric. But inside the House GOP, they’re not quite buddy-buddy.

Privately, Republicans say Boebert (R-Colo.) — who’s seen as more of a party team player than Greene — detests being tied to her Georgia colleague. And when the House Freedom Caucus board of directors gathered last month at its usual spot a few blocks from the Capitol, the two tangled over Greene’s appearance at a February event organized by a known white nationalist.

Their confrontation grew so heated that at least one onlooker feared the Greene-Boebert back-and-forth might escalate beyond the verbal cage match had another board member not stepped in to de-escalate, according to a GOP lawmaker who was granted anonymity to describe what happened. The incident was confirmed by three people connected to the Freedom Caucus, whose members largely avoided public criticism of Greene and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) at the time and focused their discontent on the event organizer, Nick Fuentes.

The run-in between Greene and Boebert is a microcosm of a bigger identity crisis that’s starting to take hold within the Freedom Caucus. A group founded with right-leaning policy ambition that later became a Donald Trump defense team is starting to split in important ways, from how to respond to this week’s Kevin McCarthy tapes to — more fundamentally — whether to reorient itself back to its limited-government roots.
:snippity:
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/2 ... s-00023071
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

hell-

they should do what any seasoned middle school teacher does at the end of the year----step back and watch who wins ;)
raison de arizona

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

She opens her mouth and vomits forth her views on abortion as if every woman thinks just like her. :sick:

I bet she writes it all down and practices beforehand. I’ve noticed that when she thinks she’s making the remark that’ll stop ‘em dead, if she gets interrupted, she begins if not all over again then at the part where she pins them down with her laser-sharp reasoning, with the exact same words and cadence, and in that condescending singsong guaranteed to set one’s teeth on edge and narrow one’s eyes to slits.

Ugly, ugly woman, inside out.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:22 pm She opens her mouth and vomits forth her views on abortion as if every woman thinks just like her. :sick:
She is hardly alone in that. I could give you 6 examples of women who do exactly the same thing over here, only they are on the other side of the debate.

Standing there and pretending you are representing the view of every single member of group X is pretty much a standard in issue politics. It puts the opposition in a defensive position as if they disagree with you, you can pretend you are attacking the whole of Group X rather than, you know, defend your position and make counter arguments and shit.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:08 pm "Ministry of Truth" must be the approved buzzword heading into the weekend, I've seen in it more than one unrelated stories. Look for it on at least 3 or 4 of the Sunday shows. :bag:
Is it just me, or does "Ministry of Truth" sound like something right out of the novel "1984".
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:55 pm Is it just me, or does "Ministry of Truth" sound like something right out of the novel "1984".
That because it is out of 1984. :oldman:
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”