Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
noblepa

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:20 pm All she has is being stupid, with a side dash of pissing off de libs.

I don't think she even has that any more. At first, we were shocked that anyone could be that stupid and we reacted accordingly.

Now, she has been so completely and uniformly stupid for so long, that no one takes her seriously any more, let alone being pissed off by what she says.

Has she ever said ANYTHING that ISN'T utterly stupid?

I think that she still gets her supporters pissed off at the libs, but the libs just laugh at her.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Marge Greene says there is now a tampon shortage in the country because the Biden Admin is putting them in men’s bathrooms for trans people.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She's gonna need a whiskey barrel bung to plug her butt if she keeps pulling whoppers like that one out of her ass.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:54 pm She's gonna need a whiskey barrel bung to plug her butt if she keeps pulling whoppers like that one out of her ass.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:29 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:26 pm https://wapo.st/3Hhqt6z

Horribly wrong in many ways.
Okay. She's delusional, but possibly salvageable. Emphasis on possibly.
What I want to know is how it's legal and acceptable to Dumpster dive into shredded government documents with personal information and what leaps it takes to make that acceptable to oneself. Oh, she's doing something for the GREATER GOOD. Sure.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:14 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:26 pm https://wapo.st/3Hhqt6z

Horribly wrong in many ways.
What I want to know is how it's legal and acceptable to Dumpster dive into shredded government documents with personal information and what leaps it takes to make that acceptable to oneself. Oh, she's doing something for the GREATER GOOD. Sure.
Once garbage is put at the curb for pickup (or in a dumpster) it's considered abandoned property and anyone can "pick" it. At most, she might be guilty of trespassing IF the dumpster is in a "protected" area, such as behind an enclosure or fence. Other than that, anyone can go through it and take what they want.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

NSW has "theft by finding"..

"Larceny by finding is covered by section 117 of the Crimes Act 1900. The maximum penalty for this offence is five years imprisonment if dealt with in the District Court, and two years imprisonment if dealt with in the Local Court. This offence will almost always be dealt with in the Local Court. If a person is found guilty of stealing by finding, the court can impose a range of other penalties including dismissing the charge with no other penalty (section 10(1)(a) dismissal), placing you on a Conditional Release Order (CRO) with or without a conviction, convicting you but not imposing any other penalty (s10A), fining you, or placing you on a Community Corrections Order or an Intensive Corrections Order.

The penalty you receive will depend on a number of circumstances including the value of the item or money taken, other circumstances around the offence, your criminal record and whether or not you pleaded guilty. If you are facing a charge in relation to this offence it is important to obtain legal advice before you enter a plea. A criminal lawyer will be able to advise you on aspects of the law relevant to your case, including whether you may have a defence, or fight for you to get the best possible outcome if you plead guilty."

source: https://www.gotocourt.com.au/criminal-l ... al%20Court.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Interesting differences. In Switzerland garbage prepared for collection is not considered abondoned but transferred to the garbage collection company (for final disposal), therefore illegal for third party to pick thru / remove.

Good luck to the lady on sorting thru strips of old papers. finding two that are really side by side is the proverbial needle in the haystack. Obviously she found some strips that were neatly cut horizonatal to make one line, so still readable. Let her succeed in creating a full page or "form", then let her prove that she really uncovered a real one. Ye know - like a forensic audit... :twisted:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:32 am
Once garbage is put at the curb for pickup (or in a dumpster) it's considered abandoned property and anyone can "pick" it. At most, she might be guilty of trespassing IF the dumpster is in a "protected" area, such as behind an enclosure or fence. Other than that, anyone can go through it and take what they want.
Understood, but I'd have thought there'd be a distinction between picking through household trash for useful items and taking shredded documents from a government office. She seems a peach.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:21 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:32 am
Understood, but I'd have thought there'd be a distinction between picking through household trash for useful items and taking shredded documents from a government office. She seems a peach.
It's up to the Gov't office to dispose of protected info appropriately. My husband deals with Medicare and Medicaid claims at his work and they have to shred and secure documents, and they have twice a week walk throughs by their supervisors who check that drawers and desks are locked, no papers on their desk, logged off computers completely, that sort of thing. A big truck picks up all the shredded protected documents every other week.

It sounds like they were shredding booking or intake forms (which are mostly available to the public already) from the article, so maybe the election documents were disposed of properly anyway.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

The important question is did she ever complete a single page, or did she run out of tape and red string?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

Marge Greene claims that the J6 Committee is using a teleprompter during the hearing so they can keep their “lies” straight.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:14 am The important question is did she ever complete a single page, or did she run out of tape and red string?
I was under the impression that Iranian students put quite a bit of US Embassy documents back together in 1979.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:38 pm
bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:14 am The important question is did she ever complete a single page, or did she run out of tape and red string?
I was under the impression that Iranian students put quite a bit of US Embassy documents back together in 1979.
Emphasis on college students as opposed to this obsessed person. Queue Jerry Lewis saying "Heeey Laaadyyyy".

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Three days without some fresh MTG stoopud. I'm starting to jones. Not even a little Bobo booboo to tide me over. This could be serious. Do I dare watch Sunday morning news? Might not be a strong enough hit. Come on - one of you - get out there and say sumthin. For the Love of God. Help me.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

mtg out of service - anything but covid of course :twisted:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess there will be a wagon trail to TX and secession down there :lol:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

She can fight Bert 1 for sweaty teddie
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I don't see a down side here Margie.

In fact, in the vacant space created by the mass exodus, may I suggest we give the lands back to the tribes forced off by the Indian Removal Act of 1830. There are a few decendents of slaves who might be interested in 30 acres too.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm not going to bother linking the video, but mtg is currently counter-programming the Jan. 6th hearing on the House floor whining about how someone put a trans flag across from her office and the DOJ won't prosecute them for it.

:roll:

BTW- yes, this mtg:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

That's how she made her bones: as mail slot lady. Little did her constituents know that was the height of her abilities.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

The once-august body we call Congress will never be the same now that the right has added “ Performative Politician, no experience necessary” to the WingNut Welfare jobs list.
raison de arizona

In this episode, mtg p0wns a UK reporter referencing mass shootings in the US by pointing out the ubiquitous of mass stabbings in the UK.

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

I'm not sure if we talked about this here, but below is the result. Hogg declined, said it would be a waste of his time, but Guttenberg volunteered to talk. Repeatedly. Gutless AND stupid, mtg is.
Fred Guttenberg @fred_guttenberg wrote: Two weeks ago I was in DC. Every day via Twitter and email, I tried to get an appointment with the fraud known as @RepMTG. She was gutless and it never happened. She is a fraud. Marj, perhaps you should seek mental health services as you clearly are a risk to others.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”