Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Foggy »

I love that one. If only they could have spelled the word "at" correctly. It is to sigh. :doh:

But, umm ... yeah. That's a toughie. Very difficult to get it right in just one or two tries. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Notaperson wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:21 am Marjorie Taylor Greene's Twitter account permanently suspended for COVID misinformation

https://www.axios.com/twitter-permanent ... 9228f.html
At least now, she'll have something new to whine about and be martyred about.
raison de arizona

mtg's statement:
mtg wrote:Maxine Waters can go to the streets and threaten violence on Twitter, Kamala and Ilhan can bail out Black Lives Matter terrorists on Twitter, CNN and the rest of the Democrat Propaganda Media can spread Russia collusion lies, and just yesterday the Chief spokesman for terrorist IRGC can tweet mourning Soleimani, but I get suspended for tweeting VAERS statistics.

Twitter is an enemy to America and can’t handle the truth.

That’s fine, I’ll show America we don’t need them and it’s time to defeat our enemies. They can’t successfully complete a Communist revolution when people tell the truth.

Social media platforms can’t stop the truth from being spread far and wide. Big Tech can’t stop the truth. Communist Democrats can’t stop the truth.

I stand with the truth and the people. We will overcome!
:roll: I continue to find this whole equating their "struggle" with the civil rights struggle to be offensive, at best.

mtg's statement for 2022 on telegram, I suspect this was her last tweet :lol: :
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

I say she had help on that screed.

That's waaaay to many words for her to string together without losing track of what she was saying.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Notaperson wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:21 am Marjorie Taylor Greene's Twitter account permanently suspended for COVID misinformation

https://www.axios.com/twitter-permanent ... 9228f.html
The problem is that she still gets to use her "official" Congressional twitter account. It was only her personal account that was suspended.

Will twitter have the cajones to ban her official account when she just shifts her shit to it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

mtg's statement for 2022 on telegram, I suspect this was her last tweet :lol: :
It’ 2022.

After 2020, we crossed into a new time dating method.

BC and AC.

Before Covid. After Covid.

We are moving into the third year AC.

Actually, we're still in DC, "During COVID"

Before Covid,

People didn’t go to the doctor for medical tests unless you were sick.

Of course they did. I just had some blood tests done last week. They had nothing to do with COVID.

After Covid,

Covid testing has become required for whether you are sick or not.

Certain health-related restrictions have been in place for years. Most hospitals won't hire anyone who smokes, even at home. I have had jobs that required drug screening tests.

The only people winning are the companies who sell Covid test kits bc the government mandates it.

And the people who won't get COVID because of testing and vaccination.

Before Covid,

Employers were angered by employees that faked being sick to get out of work.

After Covid,

Employers demand Covid testing weekly of UV employees displaying zero symptoms and send them home from work if they are positive but not even sick, killing productivity.

Having a workforce decimated by COVID is even more of a productivity killer. One reason that the price of some food items skyrocketed during the pandemic is that the suppliers, particularly meat and poultry processors were hit hard by COVID. And it has been well documented that you can be infected (and contagious) before you show any symptoms.

Before Covid,

Employers didn’t demand employees vaccine records and firing employees based on their private medical info would have been discrimination & grounds for lawsuits.

After Covid,

Healthy employees are fired, not based on job performance, but on vax status.

Again, employers don't want COVID to hit the rest of the workforce.

Before Covid,

Well people were welcomed everywhere and there was no discrimination based on vaccine status and no one ever asked.

After Covid,

Unvaccinated healthy people are a subclass being fired and denied services, even though they have natural immunity & aren’t sick.

Who says that they have natural immunity? The unvaccinated people themselves? Unless they have actually HAD Covid, they don't have any immunity. Even if they have had it, there is some evidence that they can still carry it to uninfected people.

Before Covid,

Doctors saved lives and never discriminated against sick or injured people based on vaccine record.

After Covid,

Doctors are refusing to treat sick or injured people if they aren’t Covid vaxxed violating their Hippocratic Oath.

Citation, please. I have heard of absolutely no one being denied necessary medical treatment because they were unvaccinated. Some people have been asked to postpone elective or non-urgent surgery, but no one has been denied.

Before Covid,

Tiny % of high risk people took personal responsibility from dangers to their health and the high % of low risk people kept life going.

After Covid,

Government forced high % of low risk healthy people to stop life, ruining our economy & children’s education.

Anyone who is unvaccinated is, IMHO, a high risk to themselves and to others.

Before Covid,

Masking healthy children from a virus that hardly is a risk to any child was unheard of and would never happen.

After Covid,

Masking healthy children is the norm ruining their natural learning & causing illness by repeated use of dirty mask filled with germs.

Its not ruining their learning opportunities. If they or their parents can't be bothered to keep the masks clean, that is a different problem.

Before Covid,

Criminals wore masks to hide their identity and face coverings were frowned upon by law enforcement.

After Covid,

People are considered criminals if they don’t wear masks and are held accountable by law enforcement.

Given the large percentage of the population who are unvaccinated and morons like emptygee, any unmasked person is, IMHO, suspect, not of a crime, but of being dangerous.

Before Covid,

People understood how viruses spread and said they wouldn’t comply to tyrannical governments.

No, they didn't. On either count.

After Covid,

People go along with fictitious rules about how viruses spread and comply with tyrannical government agencies silly rules.

Perhaps I'm one of the sheeple, but I don't see mask or vaccination requirements as tyrannical or silly. Nor do I see them as some sort of "slipperly slope" toward totalitarianism.

Before Covid,

If a vaccine worked, it protected the vaccinated people from virus/disease. Only 1-2 shots were needed and boosters weren’t needed until years later.

I get a flu shot every year and a pneumonia shot every few years. I also get a tetanus booster when my doctor tells me that its time. It may turn out that two vaccinations and annual boosters aren't needed for COVID, but TPTB are being cautious, not tyrannical.

After Covid,

Covid Vaccinated people still get covid & some die, even 2 shots & 1-2 boosters are not enough.

No vaccine is perfect. The number or breakthrough infections is a vanishingly small percentage of the people who have been vaccinated. Very few of the breakthrough infections result in death. Just because it isn't 100 percent effective is no reason to not be vaccinated.

Before Covid,

Reported deaths from vaccines were taken seriously and dangerous vaccines were stopped.

What reported deaths from vaccines? I'm sure that there may have been a few people who had severe allergic reactions. It may sound callous to say it, but, it is a bit of a gamble. Yes, if you get a vaccine, you may have a serious reaction, but the odds are far higher that not being vaccinated will result in contracting COVID. Take a 1 in a million risk by being vaccinated, or take a 50/50 chance of contracting COVID.

After Covid,

Extremely high amounts of covid vaccine deaths are ignored and government forced vaccine mandates increase.

Citation, please. I haven't heard of ANY deaths directly caused by the vaccine, but I recognize that there may have been a few, but without reliable facts, I won't accept that it is an "Extremely high amount".

Before Covid,

Treatment for virus/disease used facts/data to treat & protect the vulnerable.

The scientific/medical community still does. Its you who doesn't

After Covid,

Government mandates unnecessary vaccines for low risk people. Knowing 90% of deaths are 50+ and w/ obesity, diabetes, and heart conditions, the Gov ignores treatments.

It is true that such conditions increase one's risk of COVID, but they increase one's risk of a lot of things. Besides, even younger people are getting COVID, when it can be prevented.

What treatments are the government ignoring, hydrocloroquine, invermectin, drinking bleach, peach pits?

Before Covid,

When it came to virus/disease the focus was to save lives not the method.

It still is, stupid.

After Covid,

The government chosen method (vaccines) and the chosen pharmaceutical companies are the focus instead of life saving treatments.

First of all, any doctor (or any sane person, for that matter) will tell you that it is better to prevent disease, if possible, rather than waiting for it to happen and then trying to cure it.

Before Covid,

Ivermectin was widely available and a long trusted cheap life saving medicine.

For intestinal parasites in animals.

After Covid,

Even with studies showing Ivermectin safety and effectiveness against covid, the FDA is blocking the use of Ivermectin for covid.

What studies? Conducted by whom? I don't count, "I read it on the internet" as a scientifically valid study.

Before Covid,

Discriminating on the basis of color was wrong.

After Covid,

If you are white, you are likely last to receive life saving monoclonal antibodies.

Citation, please.

Before Covid,

We were all equal.

After Covid,
If you are unvaccinated, you’re no longer equal and the President of the United States thinks unvaccinated Americans are more dangerous than China, open borders, and high crime.

I agree with him. That doesn't make such people less equal, it makes them dangerous.

Before Covid,

We were free.

After Covid,

We are no longer free.

I'm still free. Sorry if you aren't.

The question is will the people break free from covid psychosis before it’s too late.

The only psychosis I see is yours.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

noblepa wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:01 pm mtg's statement for 2022 on telegram, I suspect this was her last tweet :lol: :

After Covid,

Unvaccinated healthy people are a subclass being fired and denied services, even though they have natural immunity & aren’t sick.

My next door neighbour swears she had COVID before COVID was a thing. Perhaps she did, more likely she did not. Even so, if she did indeed have COVID in late 2019, any natural immunity would have worn off by now.

Her husband also swears that boosting the body's immune system is all that's needed to conquer COVID, because ya know, it's a virus, like a cold.

I reminded him that rabies is a virus too, and asked him how many people have boosted their immune systems enough to survive rabies.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

You know, there are a lot of nonsense blatherings in there not intended to be true or real but to inflame a gullible base, but this is hilarious:
People didn’t go to the doctor for medical tests unless you were sick.
People are encouraged to get medical tests all the time...to prevent illness or reduce likelihood of severe illness. A1c and blood glucose tests to detect pre-diabetes because dietary and exercise changes can stave off full-blown diabetes. Colonoscopies because the doctor can snip out polyps and and prevent cancer. Other types of colon screenings for those lower risk. Mammograms because early diagnosis is important in some cases. Cholesterol and triglycerides for the same reason as blood sugar. PSA tests for men and Pap tests for women. And I get my blood tested regularly because of the medication I'm on (it's hard on the liver). I have a disease but I'm not "sick" in the everyday sense of the word. People of all ages get medical tests all the time. That's part of the reason we live longer.

HORSE HOCKEY! (channeling Col. Potter)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:45 pm I say she had help on that screed.

That's waaaay to many words for her to string together without losing track of what she was saying.
Although, every other one was "communist" a word she clea1rly doesn't know what it means.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

As I understand it, having had the virus and developing anti-bodies from it only lasts a few months at best, considerably shorter time than having actually gotten the vaccine. So much for "herd immunity" being a real thing here. It doesn't sound like this going be one of things we ever develop a long term resistance against due in part to how fast it mutates. Gangreene is an idiot, and further proof of Darwin.

Come on guys, gotta giver her credit where credit is due, I'm betting she is going to have the honor of being the first congresscritter to get the first official twatter account baned.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

tek wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:45 pm I say she had help on that screed.

That was my immediate reaction as well. She didn't write that.
raison de arizona

Facebook didn't like that post either.
► Show Spoiler
Let us all join mtg's calls for Big Gubmint to step in. Or something. :roll:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Who appointed Twitter and Facebook to be the authorities of information and misinformation?
You did, babycakes, by using THEIR platforms. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Marjie, Marjie, Marjie. You utter moron.

Is N Georgia aware they elected someone who has no idea how the world really works? Hint, Marjie: Not according to the little voices in your head but according to universal laws that don’t require your belief in them in order to work.

Fortunately for the rest of us , the Truth has managed to hang on to its shoes this time.

Laurie Garrett believes that global warming means many pandemics as once-happy-where-they-are pathogens are displaced and become a big problems for humanity, like COVID. Marjie, I hope you figure it out before you’re eaten by tsetse flies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
raison de arizona

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:28 pm Is N Georgia aware they elected someone who has no idea how the world really works? Hint, Marjie: Not according to the little voices in your head but according to universal laws that don’t require your belief in them in order to work.
Imma have to hunt it out, but IIRC the most recent polls I've seen show mtg with a 71% (!!!) approval rating in her district, and that is after redistricting "weakened" the Republican stranglehold on it.

:eek:

I like how she blathers on about her representation, not bothering to note that she was immediately kicked off all committees and does next to nothing in terms of governing now, although she is still 1/435th of the full vote I suppose. Which is 1/435th too much if you ask me.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

700,000? She got 229,827 votes from those who share her “values.” Her Democratic Party opponent “unofficially withdrew.”
raison de arizona

mtg continues her meltdown re: Twitter
mtg wrote:Twitter forgot about the 2 times they accidentally suspended my account this past year.

That means I’ve only had 3 strikes in their 5 strike system.

Twitter has to reinstate my account immediately.
Twitter doesn't HAVE to do jack shit, mtg. They already done did what they are going to do, suck it up, buttercup!

I've been monitoring mtg's Twitter for quite some time now, she has gotten away with quite a lot, they have been extremely lenient with her. In reality, she's probably on her fiftieth strike at least IMO.

Lin Wood posts in support of mtg, but also threatens to sue her. Once the judicial system is "cleaned up" :lol:
► Show Spoiler
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

She sounds like a drunk thrown out of a bar for being obnoxious, but rather than going home, she stands outside yelling at the door saying how much the joint sucks.

:brickwallsmall: <= MTG's behaviour
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I have a cousin who isn't in her district, but in Maryland, who posted on Facebook a few months ago that she would support MTG no matter what she does because of what she stands for. These people are in a cult; they don't care what she does or doesn't do in Congress. Less is probably better. It's only about owning the libs, which is no news here.

:explode:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I can hardly wait for all the silencing of her voice stops. Then maybe she'll shut up.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess we will soon have new historical ages, BG and AG

BG - before Greene

AG - when the justice systems starts its investigation... ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:27 pm She sounds like a drunk thrown out of a bar for being obnoxious, but rather than going home, she stands outside yelling at the door saying how much the joint sucks.
Ah ha.. perfect image (works for Loomer as well). What is more fun is that they sit outside the bar yelling at everybody about how bad it is, but still desperately want to be let back in. This place is awful but I really want back in.
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:31 pm I have a cousin who isn't in her district, but in Maryland, who posted on Facebook a few months ago that she would support MTG no matter what she does because of what she stands for. These people are in a cult; they don't care what she does or doesn't do in Congress. Less is probably better. It's only about owning the libs, which is no news here.
They are all about making a stink but not actually doing something. Their idea of success is telling off or bullying your adversary. Remember all the birthers who would show up on places like here, take a giant dump, then claim that they won even while Obama was remained President and was re-elected? Same mentality.

Trump is the same way which is why they like him.

A band director friend of mine had a motto for his bands, "results not excuses." The Trump and MTG cult wants "fighting not results." Come out swinging even if the opponent just sits back and laughs. They are still fighting so it's all good.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:24 am As I understand it, having had the virus and developing anti-bodies from it only lasts a few months at best, considerably shorter time than having actually gotten the vaccine. So much for "herd immunity" being a real thing here. It doesn't sound like this going be one of things we ever develop a long term resistance against due in part to how fast it mutates. Gangreene is an idiot, and further proof of Darwin.

Come on guys, gotta giver her credit where credit is due, I'm betting she is going to have the honor of being the first congresscritter to get the first official twatter account baned.
I would rather she get covid and die

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”