Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Now she is whingeing about her paltry Congressional salary of $174,000.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... ry-1778928

I betcha her salary is more than 3x the median income for her constituents. :violin:

She claims she is losing money by being a representative. I have to assume that what she means by losing money is that she is not taking her lucrative salary from her various business interests. That is not the definition of losing money. In addition she says her life is miserable and that working in Congress is hard work.

Marge, your point being. . . . ?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Cry me a river, I used to make $11.70 and hr fixing multi-million dollar jets for a major airline... :violin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

GA-14 Median income (2021) $62,258
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

tek wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm GA-14 Median income (2021) $62,258
Thanks, tek. My wild-ass-guess was close. . .
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

She's recently divorced, so that might be figuring in. :violin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:38 pm Now she is whingeing about her paltry Congressional salary of $174,000.

I betcha her salary is more than 3x the median income for her constituents. :violin:

She claims she is losing money by being a representative. I have to assume that what she means by losing money is that she is not taking her lucrative salary from her various business interests. That is not the definition of losing money. In addition she says her life is miserable and that working in Congress is hard work.

Less than a month after getting a committee assignment. This "Congress" thing is really getting in the way of her being a media personality.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:09 pm She's recently divorced, so that might be figuring in. :violin:
Why? She slept with half the neck beard gym rats in Georgia when she was married.

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:16 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:09 pm She's recently divorced, so that might be figuring in. :violin:
Why? She slept with half the neck beard gym rats in Georgia when she was married.
Unless she kept the marital home, she will need to find a place to live. She may owe the ex money? That salary doesn't go very far nowadays, especially if you have to actually work for it
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Azastan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:47 pm
Unless she kept the marital home, she will need to find a place to live. She may owe the ex money? That salary doesn't go very far nowadays, especially if you have to actually work for it
I know nothing of MJT's financials post divorce, but the salary doesn't go that far when having to maintain two residences -- the place at home and a bed to flop on in DC during session.. DC isn't not cheap. I recall a news story years ago of Reps doubling or tripling up like college students for small rentals in DC. :shrug:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:14 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:47 pm

I know nothing of MJT's financials post divorce, but the salary doesn't go that far when having to maintain two residences -- the place at home and a bed to flop on in DC during session.. DC isn't not cheap. I recall a news story years ago of Reps doubling or tripling up like college students for small rentals in DC. :shrug:

There is actually a half decent comedy show on Amazon Prime about that starring John Goodman.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3012160/

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

According to an article I read a while back, Marjo never was super -involved in the family construction business. It was always her husband after her dad retired. She showed up less and less often until she bought into the CrossFit gym. She kinda lost interest in that, too, after a while.

She’s a dilettante. Eventually she’ll get bored with Congress and move on.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:14 pm :snippity:
She could pull a Gaetz and live in her office....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:07 pm :snippity:
She’s a dilettante. Eventually she’ll get bored with Congress and move on.
I think she's too much of an attention whore for that to happen, but that's just my :twocents: :shrug:

Your mileage my vary, void where prohibited, veni, vidi, vici...

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:14 pm
I know nothing of MTG's financials post divorce, but the salary doesn't go that far when having to maintain two residences -- the place at home and a bed to flop on in DC during session.. DC isn't not cheap. I recall a news story years ago of Reps doubling or tripling up like college students for small rentals in DC. :shrug:
Yes, that's what I was getting at--she needs to have a residence in her district, and she also needs a place to sleep in DC.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:38 pm Now she is whingeing about her paltry Congressional salary of $174,000.

Just think how much harder it would be if she actually WORKED in Congress, instead of just shooting off her mouth with every crackpot theory she hears.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 @mtgreenee wrote: The Grammy’s featured Sam Smith’s demonic performance and was sponsored by Pfizer.

And the Satanic Church now has an abortion clinic in NM that requires its patients to perform a satanic ritual before services.

American Christians need to get to work.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:07 pm
neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:14 pm :snippity:
She could pull a Gaetz and live in her office....
Does he? Totally didn't see that, he comes from a very wealthy family.

realist

Post by realist »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:37 pm
Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 @mtgreenee wrote: The Grammy’s featured Sam Smith’s demonic performance and was sponsored by Pfizer.

And the Satanic Church now has an abortion clinic in NM that requires its patients to perform a satanic ritual before services.

Telehealth and medication abortion.
The organization also has something it calls a "Satanic abortion ritual," which includes the process of a person reminding themselves that their body is inviolate, undergoing the abortion, and then reciting a personal affirmation.
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/satan ... new-mexico
Image X 4
Image X 32
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:11 pm :snippity:

Does he? Totally didn't see that, he comes from a very wealthy family.
Yep, I imagine that his ghost will haunt Jacob Marley...

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yes - let's do it - Deep State sabotage of the former guy ;)
Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous Chinese balloons

Julia Mueller
Mon, February 6, 2023 at 7:11 PM GMT+1

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Monday called for a probe into why former President Trump was apparently not informed of previous Chinese surveillance balloons that Biden officials are saying crossed over the U.S. at least three times during the previous administration.

“If it’s true the Pentagon purposely did NOT tell President Trump of Chinese Spy Balloons during his administration then we had a serious breach in command during the Trump admin,” Greene said on Twitter.

“The POTUS is the Commander in Chief. We must investigate and hold accountable those who broke rank,” the longtime Trump ally said.

President Biden ordered the U.S. military on Saturday to shoot down a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that had spent days floating over the country in what defense officials later said was a clear effort to spy on sensitive sites.

A Pentagon official revealed on Sunday that similar aircraft had been spotted at least three additional times under Trump, but the former president swiftly denied that balloons had entered U.S. airspace on his watch.

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton said he was not aware of any such incidents during his tenure — and other Trump administration officials have chimed in with the same.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls ... 05408.html
(original: The Hill)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:callonme:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

realist wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:36 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:37 pm

Telehealth and medication abortion.
The organization also has something it calls a "Satanic abortion ritual," which includes the process of a person reminding themselves that their body is inviolate, undergoing the abortion, and then reciting a personal affirmation.
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/satan ... new-mexico
Is somebody gonna tell her that most of the "The Satanic Church" are actually Atheist taking the piss?

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:14 pm Yes - let's do it - Deep State sabotage of the former guy ;)

Julia Mueller
Mon, February 6, 2023 at 7:11 PM GMT+1

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Monday called for a probe into why former President Trump was apparently not informed of previous Chinese surveillance balloons that Biden officials are saying crossed over the U.S. at least three times during the previous administration.

“If it’s true the Pentagon purposely did NOT tell President Trump of Chinese Spy Balloons during his administration then we had a serious breach in command during the Trump admin,” Greene said on Twitter.

“The POTUS is the Commander in Chief. We must investigate and hold accountable those who broke rank,” the longtime Trump ally said.

President Biden ordered the U.S. military on Saturday to shoot down a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that had spent days floating over the country in what defense officials later said was a clear effort to spy on sensitive sites.

A Pentagon official revealed on Sunday that similar aircraft had been spotted at least three additional times under Trump, but the former president swiftly denied that balloons had entered U.S. airspace on his watch.

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton said he was not aware of any such incidents during his tenure — and other Trump administration officials have chimed in with the same.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/greene-calls ... 05408.html

And then someone pulls out the 20 times it was in the PDB that he didn't bother to read.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:39 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:14 pm Yes - let's do it - Deep State sabotage of the former guy ;)
And then someone pulls out the 20 times it was in the PDB that he didn't bother to read.
They didn't make a coloring book of it, duh.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”