Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:31 am mtg was in Hannity. She was apparently accosted in a restaurant and it was terribly disrespectful. I believe they told her to f$&k off. How sad. :violin:

... through a mail slot ...
fify
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

:snippity: :snippity:

So, Biden can "improve" his stats by simply telling CBP not to seize so much fentanyl. His administration seized 2.6 times as much as TFG's administration did.

I thought that seizing illegal drugs coming across the border was a GOOD thing.
Of course! That’s how tfg improved his Covid numbers. He just made everyone stop testing. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:53 am :snippity: :snippity:

So, Biden can "improve" his stats by simply telling CBP not to seize so much fentanyl. His administration seized 2.6 times as much as TFG's administration did.

Of course! That’s how tfg improved his Covid numbers. He just made everyone stop testing. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Florida led the way on that. They fired their health director because she refused to *not* report covid stats. I don't recall her name, and need moar covfefe before I will attempt my GoogleFu.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bill_g wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:00 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:53 am :snippity: :snippity:

Florida led the way on that. They fired their health director because she refused to *not* report covid stats. I don't recall her name, and need moar covfefe before I will attempt my GoogleFu.
Rebekah Jones :batting:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/flori ... index.html
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I guess she’s forgotten about the time she followed David Hogg down the street in DC, harassing him. :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I also gave Greene congressional spokesman Nick Dyer an opportunity to comment regarding Greene’s multiple false claims yesterday about the 2020 election, such as the lies that Trump won Georgia and that there were thousands of dead voters there. His response: “Fuck off.”
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

He sounds...nice, professional, erudite, like her.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Another "through a mail slot" moment for Marge ...

Shooting survivor claps back at Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anger over public attack

Greene recently complained about being publicly attacked for her political views. She once did the same to Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg.

Anti-LGBTQ+ Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said, in a tweet, that “an insane women [sic]” and “her adult son” attacked and screamed at her while at a restaurant over Greene’s “different political views.”

In response, school shooting survivor David Hogg reminded Greene that, in 2018, she publicly attacked and screamed at him over his political views on gun reform.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

This is gonna backfire hard
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:

Hauling in whom? :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I hope they’re getting an earful from the few non-insane Rs left about the dangers of being wrong and loud.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:07 pm I hope they’re getting an earful from the few non-insane Rs left about the dangers of being wrong and loud.
Even if the few sane ones left were yelling using a bull horn, they wouldn't be able to hear them over the sound of their own voice and the applause in their head.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yeahthat:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I live for the day that MTG chairs a committee on how the Jan6 rioters are being treated while incarcerated.

I doubt that would be the format, but, man, that would be the train wreck to end all train wrecks.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'll bet they're being treated no worse than the regular DC jail denizens.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:43 pm This is gonna backfire hard
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1399329799
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Marge announces that she has just gotten a “full green light” to launch an investigation into the treatment of the “political prisoners from J6” in the DC jail: “We’re going to be holding them accountable and hauling them in.”

11:24 PM · Mar 3, 2023
Yeah - like Jim Jordan and his "whistleblowers" :blackeye: I wonder who she intends to invite, former inmates? Are there already any J6ers that can tell their story, or will she bug their attorneys to tell a story about their clients? Perhaps some jailers? :cantlook: And wait for the list of subpoenas to various officials that will go unanswered for a long time .... :bored:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:34 am I'll bet they're being treated no worse than the regular DC jail denizens.
Ain't that a bitch, they find out what it's like to be black or brown in the USA... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Though I have no evidence, I have a hunch they are treated better by the jail staff than non-white inmates.

Their treatment by other inmates may not be as good, especially if they are acting like a bunch of entitled white a******.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I think the J6 inmates in the DC jails are still considered "inocent until proven guilty" as they are awaiting their court date. I think that gives them some privileges, like being separated from the general pprison population. Those that have had their sentencing are scattered over the country.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 pm I think the J6 inmates in the DC jails are still considered "inocent until proven guilty" as they are awaiting their court date. I think that gives them some privileges, like being separated from the general pprison population. Those that have had their sentencing are scattered over the country.
It should, but there is irony in all these 'tough on crime!' people who are just fine with black men getting the same treatment but then suddenly discover 'innocent until proven guilty' when it is a bunch of people from their own demographic and idealogical background.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:07 pm I hope they’re getting an earful from the few non-insane Rs left about the dangers of being wrong and loud.
Like who?

Big Foot, Lost Treasure on Oak Island? The last non-insane Republican might have been Eisenhower.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:34 am I'll bet they're being treated no worse than the regular DC jail denizens.
But, but, but, they are locked in a 6x8 cell most of the day. They can't come and go as they please. They can only have visitors under supervised conditions. They have to share a TV with 30 or 40 other guys. They don't have internet access, to upload their hate-filled, anti-government videos. Its almost like they are in JAIL! No patriot should be treated like that.

Seriously, she will never offer any comparisons to other prisoners' treatment. She couldn't care less how other prisoners, especially the non-white ones, are treated. She will harp on the fact that they are incarcerated for defending the Constitution and, well, the things that I facetiously listed above.

Isn't it true that quite a few of those defendants awaiting trial have been released on bond, or at least had a bond amount set?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:22 pm Isn't it true that quite a few of those defendants awaiting trial have been released on bond, or at least had a bond amount set?
If I recall, the Federal Courts no longer have cash bail (much like Illinois's newest law will do for the state courts) so there is no cash bond amount but instead, release conditions.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”