Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:45 pm She really has no idea how truly stupid she is, does she?
You have that right.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I deal with a woman on a regular basis who thinks that if she hollers stupid shit loud enough and long enough that we all give up and leave that she "wins." She's no smarter than mtg.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:45 pm She really has no idea how truly stupid she is, does she?
Either that, or this is how stupid she thinks her constituents are and acts in this manner to recreate that...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:10 pm
Either that, or this is how stupid she thinks her constituents are and acts in this manner to recreate that...
I don't think she sees them as constituents, more like followers.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Can you say "Dunning-Kruger"?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So wait her husband who is divorcing her has the evidence that the election was stolen?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That's the thing about being stupid. No one ever considers him/herself stupid.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

I suppose we could add this to the twofer Tuesday Fox News geography http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 87#p144221 failure and just call it a Trifecta.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If she wasn't such a danger to society I wouldn't suggest that...
There were two more steps up before the long step down that she should have taken.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Before she spends more time defending our country's history, I suggest she try learning it...
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Says He Wants Marjorie Taylor Greene in His Next Administration

Asawin Suebsaeng
Tue, October 18, 2022 at 3:15 AM·

If you’re wondering what a second term of Donald Trump would look like, look no further than Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

As he lays the groundwork for a 2024 presidential run, Trump has talked to close associates about who he’d tap for top government positions should he win back the White House, and Greene has repeatedly made his list, two sources familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone.

“Wouldn’t she be great?” Trump privately said earlier this year to a confidant, one of the two people says. It is unclear what specifically Trump has in mind for the severely MAGAfied Georgia Republican, be it a White House staff position, cabinet post, or agency appointment, the sources say. But, “he loves MTG and would want her very close in a second term, that much was clear,” one source says.

The second source recalls that over the past year, the ex-president had briefly mentioned Greene’s name as someone who could be in the running to be a senior official at the Justice Department during a second Trump administration. The former president’s comment confused the source, because “I don’t think she’s a lawyer,” this person says.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 19890.html
(original RollingStone)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she's the 'last person that the RNC or the national party wants' to be Trump's 2024 running mate

Bryan Metzger
Mon, October 17, 2022 at 11:55 PM·

Marjorie Taylor Greene said she and Trump have discussed her being his 2024 running mate.

But she also acknowledged that her candidacy could be divisive, even for Trump.

The former president is a likely 2024 contender, but it's unclear who he'll pick to be his running mate

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia said she's discussed with former President Donald Trump the possibility of her serving as his running mate in a potential 2024 presidential bid, though she said the GOP establishment thinks she's too divisive.

Greene told New York Times reporter Robert Draper that she "would be honored" to serve as Trump's running mate. But she also appeared to recognize that Trump — not exactly a unifying figure himself — may need to run alongside someone with broader appeal in a general election.

"I think the last person that the RNC or the national party wants is me as his running mate," she told Draper in an excerpt of his forthcoming book, "Weapons of Mass Delusion: When the Republican Party Lost Its Mind." The excerpt, published in the New York Times Magazine, focused on the far-right congresswoman's trajectory within the Republican Party, going from a relatively marginalized figure upon her arrival in Washington in January 2021 to one of the party's most influential voices.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-tay ... 35489.html
(original Business Insider)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Marjorie Taylor Greene says Kevin McCarthy should give her 'a lot of power and a lot of leeway' or risk angering the GOP base

Cheryl Teh
Tue, October 18, 2022 at 8:47 AM·3 min read
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene says Kevin McCarthy should give her more power to please the GOP base.
    She suggested that she should be given "a lot of leeway" by McCarthy, too.
    "And if he doesn't, they're going to be very unhappy about that," she said of Republican supporters.
Far-right Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene told The New York Times that if Rep. Kevin McCarthy becomes House Speaker, there's one thing he can do to keep the GOP base happy: give her more power and leeway.

In an interview published Monday, Greene told The Times that if Republicans were to take control of Congress in 2022, McCarthy, as speaker of the House, should get used to her "aggressive" approach to going after President Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

"I think that to be the best speaker of the House and to please the base, he's going to give me a lot of power and a lot of leeway," Greene said.

"And if he doesn't, they're going to be very unhappy about it," she added, referring to the GOP's supporters. "I think that's the best way to read that. And that's not in any way a threat at all. I just think that's reality."

McCarthy, the current House minority leader, is angling to take House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's job if the GOP wins the congressional midterms. It's unclear if McCarthy has sufficient support from the rest of the party to secure the gig as Speaker, considering the skepticism he still faces from within the GOP's center-right ranks, and the MAGA wing's disapproval of him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-tay ... 00144.html
(original Insider)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

No way Trump would pick her. She'd totally upstage him and pull the same shit Palin did with McCain.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I don't see tfg running with her either, but she is definitely coming into more power.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:29 am No way Trump would pick her. She'd totally upstage him and pull the same shit Palin did with McCain.
I think TFG might very well pick her for something or other. She publicly worships him. That is all the qualification anyone needs to serve in a Trump administration.

That said, he would probably fire her down the road, as he has done for so many of "only the best people" that he has appointed. Then he would publicly call her a loser and a RINO, and claim he barely knew her.

I don't think that he would pick her as his VP, but maybe a WH staff office. Maybe even Press Secretary. She certainly has no aversion to standing in front of cameras and telling his lies.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:23 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:29 am No way Trump would pick her. She'd totally upstage him and pull the same shit Palin did with McCain.
I think TFG might very well pick her for something or other. She publicly worships him. That is all the qualification anyone needs to serve in a Trump administration.

That said, he would probably fire her down the road, as he has done for so many of "only the best people" that he has appointed. Then he would publicly call her a loser and a RINO, and claim he barely knew her.

I don't think that he would pick her as his VP, but maybe a WH staff office. Maybe even Press Secretary. She certainly has no aversion to standing in front of cameras and telling his lies.
I don't recall where I read it and can't put my finger on it at the moment, but I did read that he was considering her for a high up position in the DOJ in his administration, and that it was pointed out to him that she wasn't a lawyer. Not sure that would matter to him though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

You can be a Supreme Court justice without being a lawyer. Probably be a good spot for her, too. :towel:

:whisper: And if Trump gets elected in 2024, that will be the one of the lesser things he does, and will be lost in the big stuff.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Reichsführer-SS
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:53 pmReichsführer-SS
Because she thinks like him with regards to bullying without needing to double-check how he would speak of most matters is exactly the kind of consgiliere he thinks he wants. And it does kind of remind me of Kenneth Branagh as Richard Heydritch bullying the Deputy Head of the Reich Chancellery at the Wannsee Conference in 'Conspiracy' (one of the greatest all time movies, and I actually convinced my then 80-year old Jewish grandma to watch it and she was spellbound and thanked me later):
(Kretzinger) "That is not; no, that is contrary to what the Chancellery has been told. I have directly been assured; I have; that; purge the Jews, yes, but to annihilate them; that we have undertaken to systematically annihilate all the Jews of Europe; that possibility has personally been denied, to me, by the Führer."

(Heydritch) "And it will continue to be."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Best line in a great movie
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Supposedly they said I’m xenophobic. I’m like what does that even mean? I don’t understand.”
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:42 pm Best line in a great movie
I give it a tie with Colin Firth's staredown of Ian McNeice: "Oh, I'll remember you." "You should, I'm very well known." But only because I have shamelessly stolen the latter for my Star Trek RPG campaign. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona

:lol: the rest of the video must be out there

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”