Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Frater I*I »

Since she's from the state I live in, I guess it's up to me to restart her thread...

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Frater I*I »

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
mimi

Post by mimi »

Troll...
Attachments
B2C36BC3-C8F1-40D9-AC47-FE0E5F59ABEE.jpeg
B2C36BC3-C8F1-40D9-AC47-FE0E5F59ABEE.jpeg (196.49 KiB) Viewed 86491 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

She who lives by the sword...
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I haven't (and I won't) go to her link, so I don't know what the terms of the "giveaway" are.

Is she asking for "donations" to her campaign fund? If so, wouldn't that constitute an illegal lottery?

Or is it truly a giveaway. That is, no purchase or donation required, just sign up for a chance to win (and get on her mailing list).
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:23 pm I haven't (and I won't) go to her link, so I don't know what the terms of the "giveaway" are.

Is she asking for "donations" to her campaign fund? If so, wouldn't that constitute an illegal lottery?

Or is it truly a giveaway. That is, no purchase or donation required, just sign up for a chance to win (and get on her mailing list).
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY
KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
Also:
and (c) a Publicity Release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name,
hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the winner in campaign promotional material or
advertising.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

"bc a few hundred attacked the capitol"

is a very great reason to have the DOJ act against Trump and his supporters that incited/supported/excused just that act by domestic terrorists.
raison de arizona

Today MTG found a new superpower!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Close ally of Marjorie Taylor Greene among those in Capitol mob
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/24/politics ... index.html
In fact, Anthony Aguero, a conservative livestreamer, activist and associate of Greene, said on video following the January 6 assault on the Capitol that he had been among those who entered and attacked those who falsely claimed it was done by "Antifa."

Snip-

Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN's KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero "amazing" and a "friend." On social media, Aguero has called Greene "one of my closest friends."

"A message was sent," Aguero said in the video streamed live on January 6 while walking away from the Capitol on Pennsylvania Avenue following the riot. "These politicians are not going to continue to get away with the abuse as they've been doing. We will continue to press on these individuals."

"The National Guard has just been called in," he continued. "A woman was shot in the face earlier. There was blood all over the floor. I recorded it for y'all. I could not go live during the whole event because the signal was either jammed purposely or there was just too many, too many people out there. Guys, I was able to make it inside the chambers and I have footage that I'm going to provide for you guys as we made our way in there.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

mimi wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:49 pmTroll...

What the F is this? She is giving a gun away from Q? I thought she gave up the Q shit
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Close ally of Marjorie Taylor Greene among those in Capitol mob
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/24/politics ... index.html
In fact, Anthony Aguero, a conservative livestreamer, activist and associate of Greene, said on video following the January 6 assault on the Capitol that he had been among those who entered and attacked those who falsely claimed it was done by "Antifa."

Snip-

Greene and Aguero have worked closely together over the years on causes such as immigration and the border wall and have attended pro-Trump rallies together. In many since-deleted videos saved by CNN's KFile, Greene repeatedly calls Aguero "amazing" and a "friend." On social media, Aguero has called Greene "one of my closest friends."

"A message was sent," Aguero said in the video streamed live on January 6 while walking away from the Capitol on Pennsylvania Avenue following the riot. "These politicians are not going to continue to get away with the abuse as they've been doing. We will continue to press on these individuals."

"The National Guard has just been called in," he continued. "A woman was shot in the face earlier. There was blood all over the floor. I recorded it for y'all. I could not go live during the whole event because the signal was either jammed purposely or there was just too many, too many people out there. Guys, I was able to make it inside the chambers and I have footage that I'm going to provide for you guys as we made our way in there.
Did she give him a tour? Send him video ?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Crossposting from Laura Loomer -- of course, Marj Q endorses Loomer. Laura just announced more grift for 2022 in FL-21.

The dopey bootlicking "reporter" misspelled Greene's name -- twice. Perfect, really.
Loomer then referenced how Rep. Marjorie Tyler Greene (R-Ga), who in a statement to The Floridian, endorsed Loomer’s run for Congress, has been “stripped” of her voice in the Pelosi-controlled House of Representatives.

“Laura Loomer is exactly the type of America First Patriot that I need standing beside me on the House floor. Like me, Laura will defend your free speech against Big Tech censorship, our borders against Globalist elites, and the Second Amendment against gun grabbers in Congress every day. I’m proud to support another strong woman who is absolutely fearless. America needs Laura Loomer in Congress.”- Rep. Marjorie Tyler Greene
https://floridianpress.com/2021/02/laur ... ional-run/

MTG.JPG
MTG.JPG (89.24 KiB) Viewed 86332 times

Did I go too easy on Javier? ;)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

They just had to fat shame. *vomit emoji*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I like a woman who has no actual hair in her eyebrows but makes up for it with black smears of paint. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
8m
Rep. Newman's daughter is trans, so this is a direct attack on her family. Despicable.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG
· 15h
Our neighbor, @RepMarieNewman, wants to pass the so-called "Equality" Act to destroy women’s rights and religious freedoms.

Thought we’d put up ours so she can look at it every time she opens her door Winking faceFlag of United States twitter.com/repmarienewman…

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Replying to
@atrupar
"I'm immensely proud of my daughter" -- Rep. Marie Newman on Marjorie Taylor Greene placing an anti-trans placard outside her office door
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Reprehensible, but it didn't come out of nowhere...
raison de arizona

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

what a disgusting pos
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

You know what would be really awesome.....

If every time she gets up to speak, someone starts playing "Dueling banjos" on their iPhone in the background.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Where's that puking smilie when you need one?

(I'm not pushing here, Foggy.)
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:10 am I like a woman who has no actual hair in her eyebrows but makes up for it with black smears of paint. :lol:
I think that might be a wrap. NASCAR quit putting paint and stickers on cars years ago.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Allison McCague, PhD DNABaseball
@PetitePhD
·
3h
I know she’s an internet troll, but I feel compelled to say that the continued co-opting of “trust the science” from someone who won’t wear a mask is something. Also I have a PhD in human genetics from Johns Hopkins (so I know a bit about the science) and the sign is wrong.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvE4QdAXAAU ... name=small

Re-upping this excellent
@sciam
article on this topic for anyone interested in learning more about why science is absolutely not on the side of transphobia.

https://t.co/cHAD1yKLhw?amp=1
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Sam Brodey
@sambrodey
·
23m
For the second day in a row, Rep. Greene has forced a procedural motion to adjourn the House, forcing every member to come back to the floor for a vote. They love doing this!!

This is the congressional equivalent of microwaving fish every day for lunch

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”