Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by RTH10260 »

Note: the MSM is obviously suppressing this important news about the war on maggots.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

35 is a pretty precise number Marge. What are their names?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

What is one of their names?

I'll wait.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Too late, Marjo. The WayBack machine is forever.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/9 ... uth-Social
It looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene is taking a bath on Trump's Truth Social stock

When Donald Trump announced that he would be creating his new bigger and better social media platform Truth Social, everybody laughed, yawned, or asked the person speaking to repeat themselves. There were many on the right who saw this as a chance to make some money with their “brand” as well as an option for right-wing bigots and fascists to speak with even less of a filter to their white supremacist base. One of those people was Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who had herself run afoul of community standards on social media platforms Twitter and Facebook.

Trump’s plan for Truth Social was to make it a public company by way of a merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. According to Forbes, days after Trump’s announcement, Greene quickly bought up some stock in Digital World Acquisition. Since Congress doesn’t have to specify exactly how much they’ve purchased of a stock (only give a general range), Greene’s initial investment in Digital World Acquisition Corp. was reportedly between $15,000 and $50,000.

Truth Social launched, softly and stumbling, earlier this year. Many watchers couldn’t help but notice that like everything else Trump and his GOP minions do, the product seemed shoddy and unoriginal. It also became clear pretty quickly that comedy hater Devin Nunes was having a hard time getting even the perennially low-hanging fruit of Fox News to set up its account. At the same time it became clear that the merger between Trump’s social media platform and Digital World Acquisition Corp. was not going to go smoothly; for one, there is a federal investigation of the proposed merger. Meanwhile, top executives began abandoning the social media company less than a month after its launch.

Mother Jones reports that the money Greene invested on Digital World Acquisition Corp. stock has not appreciated. It has done the opposite of appreciating. To what degree Greene is taking a bath on this investment remains to be seen. “According to a periodic transaction report filed by Greene, she bought between $15,001 and $50,000 worth of DWAC stock on Oct. 22, 2021. Congressional stock tracking website CapitolTrades.com reports she bought her shares for $94.20 (which was the stock’s closing price that day), which would imply that Greene owns anywhere from 159.2 shares to 530 shares.”

Thoughts. And. Prayers.

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:52 pm https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/9 ... uth-Social
It looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene is taking a bath on Trump's Truth Social stock

When Donald Trump announced that he would be creating his new bigger and better social media platform Truth Social, everybody laughed, yawned, or asked the person speaking to repeat themselves. There were many on the right who saw this as a chance to make some money with their “brand” as well as an option for right-wing bigots and fascists to speak with even less of a filter to their white supremacist base. One of those people was Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who had herself run afoul of community standards on social media platforms Twitter and Facebook.

Trump’s plan for Truth Social was to make it a public company by way of a merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. According to Forbes, days after Trump’s announcement, Greene quickly bought up some stock in Digital World Acquisition. Since Congress doesn’t have to specify exactly how much they’ve purchased of a stock (only give a general range), Greene’s initial investment in Digital World Acquisition Corp. was reportedly between $15,000 and $50,000.

Truth Social launched, softly and stumbling, earlier this year. Many watchers couldn’t help but notice that like everything else Trump and his GOP minions do, the product seemed shoddy and unoriginal. It also became clear pretty quickly that comedy hater Devin Nunes was having a hard time getting even the perennially low-hanging fruit of Fox News to set up its account. At the same time it became clear that the merger between Trump’s social media platform and Digital World Acquisition Corp. was not going to go smoothly; for one, there is a federal investigation of the proposed merger. Meanwhile, top executives began abandoning the social media company less than a month after its launch.

Mother Jones reports that the money Greene invested on Digital World Acquisition Corp. stock has not appreciated. It has done the opposite of appreciating. To what degree Greene is taking a bath on this investment remains to be seen. “According to a periodic transaction report filed by Greene, she bought between $15,001 and $50,000 worth of DWAC stock on Oct. 22, 2021. Congressional stock tracking website CapitolTrades.com reports she bought her shares for $94.20 (which was the stock’s closing price that day), which would imply that Greene owns anywhere from 159.2 shares to 530 shares.”

Thoughts. And. Prayers.

For further context, since I don't see this in the article, DWAC stock right now (as I type this) is at $24. So she's lost almost 3/4 of her investment as of today.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

That damn Biden. Outsmarted her agin.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

What goes "Hahaha plop"?

Post by Foggy »

A man laughing his head off.

Me :rotflmao:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

On the plus side, she's following in her boyo's footsteps perfectly. She has developed her own reverse Midas touch. Everything she touches turns to crap.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Pro Tip, Marge:

If you get a chance to short a stock that has anything in common with #45, do it.

I know someone who did. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Is it wrong for me to be quite pleased at her (mis)fortune? :thor:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:40 am Is it wrong for me to be quite pleased at her (mis)fortune? :thor:
Nope.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Not going to bother with the video, but she's saying she will file articles of impeachment shortly against Biden for pushing wind and solar energy, turning away from fossil fuels and causing death.

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

She is welcome to huff on tailpipes if she wants to. It's a free country. I won't judge (very much).
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:43 pm Not going to bother with the video, but she's saying she will file articles of impeachment shortly against Biden for pushing wind and solar energy, turning away from fossil fuels and causing death.

:roll:
Is she doing this on behalf of all the dead birds or the victims of windmill noise cancer?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

glad she has finally taken a bath-she looks as skanky as bannon
raison de arizona

She’s got a twenty tweet thread of this stuff at the link.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: Democrats:

Raising taxes on the middle class & families while giving the corporate elites (their donors) loop holes, forcing taxpayers to fund EV industry while killing gas & Diesel engine industry, taxpayer funded failing wind & solar leading to high energy prices & darkness.

Republicans:

Tax cuts & savings for ALL - middle class and families, ending Government tax incentive control on which industries survive and allowing people to choose through consumer choice and industry effectiveness, ending corporate monopolies giving the little guy a chance.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Marjorie Taylor Greene responds to AOC’s GQ magazine cover, says AOC “is not very smart” or “popular,” and attacked her for being a bartender.
I know everyone here knows mtg is full of it, and the denigrations of "just a bartender" are crap, but just to be clear... AOC interned for Senator Ted Kennedy on foreign affairs and immigration issues. AOC also graduated cum laude from Boston University with a degree in both international relations and economics. mtg got a Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia and inherited her business from her daddy.

Just sayin'.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

a Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia
Also where the other noted Scholar Heschel Walker went to college. :rotflmao:

raison de arizona

No words.
Brayden Karpinski @Braykarp wrote: .@RepMTG just told @santiagomayer_ to “go to another country” if he and @VotersTomorrow want to stop children dying in school.

She also kicked @MariannaPecora.
mtg is so proud she posted another angle. Better view of the kicks ~1:15.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: These foolish cowards want the government to take away guns & the rights of parents to defend their children in schools.

You have to be an idiot to think gun control will create a utopian society where criminals disarm themselves and obey the law.

“Gun-free” zones kill people.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

True Science Fact

Before guns were invented no one ever died in mass shooting events.

just saying

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - you had to loose a war to hang out in the breeze and see your scull piled sky high. :twisted:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I don't know how you can get more gunnie than Texas, and yet they still have kids and teachers killed in class. How odd Marge. Don't try to explain it to me.
raison de arizona

Also, too, if gun free zones kill people, why are NRA conventions gun free zones? :think:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”