Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: exFLOTUS

Post by RTH10260 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:34 am
p0rtia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:56 pm Don’t tell DeSantis. He sign an executive order making it a felony to reveal the name of the charity “a portion of the proceeds” goes to. Freedom!
WTAF? What does that accomplish, exactly? Aside from preventing charities from getting a bit of awareness-raising/promotion, that is... DeSantis is just weird.
I bet some sarcasm smilie got lost while posting the post ;)
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:46 am
p0rtia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:56 pm Don’t tell DeSantis. He sign an executive order making it a felony to reveal the name of the charity “a portion of the proceeds” goes to. Freedom!
WTAF? What does that accomplish, exactly? Aside from preventing charities from getting a bit of awareness-raising/promotion, that is... DeSantis is just weird.
I bet some sarcasm smilie got lost while posting the post ;)
Oh, ok - I see what happened. I read it as saying he had signed and EO making it a felony, not that he would if he found out what Melania was doing. Oops! My bad!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I haven't noticed that DeSantis has done a single thing in the past two years with the intent to help anyone (except for his barons who made a mint off of COVID vaccines and monoclonal antibody treatment). He is all in on doing things that restrict rights, go counter to science, history, biology, the fucking bible, and any other social guide you can think of. He is truly all in for Earth 2 logic: too many gun deaths? We need more guns! Too many COVID deaths? Fewer mitigations. Too much poverty? Stop giving support to the poor.

It is Putin light. This ass-hole is on the road for "what we need is some purifying of the populace."

And the mob goes wild.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:02 am I don’t see any nude photos or legs in the. Air photos so it’s not real
:lol:

Apparently 76 out of 3000 have been sold. Probably one real person and 75 versions of the family "buying" in to make it look like it's not the complete loser her first grift attempt turned out to be.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Woof!

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Melania seems upset.

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Chilidog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:24 am Melania seems upset.

I want to see at least one recap of this article entitled "Anna Wintour really doesn't care. Do you?"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm guessing there's an interview to go along with the cover. Exflotus wouldn't do that.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Pete Hegseth got a sit down with Melania, some of it aired on F&f this morning. Pete did note how FLOTUS and Kampala got covers and Melanie ever did. She talked about how much she loved being first lady. :roll:

There was mention of whatever this new business she's involved in (never understood what it was), and how a "portion" of the proceeds go to charity.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I imagine that it absolutely galls Melania that Kamala and Jill were featured on the cover of Vogue while she, while FLOTUS and supposedly a great beauty, was completely ignored. :lol:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:08 pm I imagine that it absolutely galls Melania that Kamala and Jill were featured on the cover of Vogue while she, while FLOTUS and supposedly a great beauty, was completely ignored. :lol:
to quote...

"I don't really care. Do U?" :violin:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:08 pm I imagine that it absolutely galls Melania that Kamala and Jill were featured on the cover of Vogue while she, while FLOTUS and supposedly a great beauty, was completely ignored. :lol:
Unlike Melanie, Dr Jill and VP Kamala are very beautiful on the inside.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

poplove wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:35 pm
...and Doc Jill and JD Kamala actually went to schools and obtained degrees. At one time I had a twinge of sympathy that Melanoma was stuck in an empty marriage. Turns out she is just as empty, selfish and ugly as trump.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

poplove wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:35 pm
And unlike Melania neither Jill or Kamala currently have or have ever had nude photos of themselves posted on line. :whistle:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

From coverage at the time, they offered her a cover shoot, but it had to go with a multi page interview. She wouldnt do the interview, so the Cover shoot got scrapped. If she had done the interview, they would have put her on the cover.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

She’s been on the cover, clearly labeled as tfg’s latest bride.
054EB6AD-F8D0-40D5-A2EE-B91D3C8D8027.jpeg
054EB6AD-F8D0-40D5-A2EE-B91D3C8D8027.jpeg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 2244 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Fuck that word I'm not allowed to say here.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
June bug

Post by June bug »

“I don’t care, do you?”
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:38 pm
noblepa wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:44 am Do reputable auction houses, such as Christy's of Sotheby's, allow the seller to bid on their own auctions? It seems like a good way to fraudulently push the bidding higher.
Ooooooh yaaa. Putting up something like, for example, a comic up for sale then bidding it's price up yourself is an open secret way of inflating the worth of your own collection. And then you buy it yourself, and the thing you never intended on selling now has an on paper worth that has just gone up. The auction houses still take their commission so they don't give a fuck.

If you have a spare hour or so to listen to something, this is a pretty expose on the fraud that is going on in the Retro Games collectors market. I'm very certain that similar underhanded stuff is going on in all types of collector media.

Yes. This is rife on Discogs too, at least before Russia invaded Ukraine and got kicked off FX payment systems. It was quite comical to see certain records listed for $2000 by one dealer in Russia but $40 on everybody else's site. Then the max price value goes to $2000 so somebody has 'bought' it for that value. Its stupid and I expect its backgrounding for insurance fraud.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Money laundering
Then strike a light!
Insurance fraud
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This account doesn't have a blue checkmark but I'm guessing this isn't fake based on the Fox headline. Oh, and that signature reminds me of something...can't place it...
FYR4nVVXEAMbszi.jpeg
FYR4nVVXEAMbszi.jpeg (216.63 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Alternate reading:

Ms Grisham knew that the now exflotus was totally uninterested in politics and could care less that the person she was married to had lost a federal election. Ms Grisham knew that now exflotus could not be bothered what her male attachment was up to that (or any) day. Ms Grisham knew that the husband would bite back and retaliate to any suggestion on how to behave presidential that were proposed by the lady that ought to stand barefoot in his kitchen.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

PS. who faked that facsimily signature to match that of the T mafia boss? The lady just a sexslave to the clan capo, no personality of her own :twisted:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

When did she become a widow?

That form of address used to be reserved for widows, otherwise she's still Mrs Donald Trump (because etiquette requires that women not have their own bodily autonomy when their masters are alive).

:batting:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”