exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

The nice thing about the jacket being from Zara is that it probably disintegrated years ago...
Which says a lot about fashion if something that cost thousands of Dollars disintegrates in less than 6 years. I still wear a coat I got nearly 20 years ago and it looks perfectly fine. Someone asked me was it a designer jacket last year :D

The words "Stupid Rich" comes to mind.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by raison de arizona »

For the children!
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Update from Mar-a-Lago: “I know First Lady couldn’t get here, but we wanted to give Melania Trump the Child Advocacy Award because she did so much for children when she was First Lady.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:

Yeah, right.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

She couldn't be bothered to show up to accept an award...for child advocacy...presented at her house?

What a piece of work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Be best.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:15 pm She couldn't be bothered to show up to accept an award...for child advocacy...presented at her house?

What a piece of work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously. Someone probably told her it was the least she could do, and she was like, “Oh no, I can do less.” :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

"Du eye hav tu stand zer vit ze azzhule?"

"Uh, ya he is going to make a spee..."

"Vye!"
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Dave from down under »

Update from Mar-a-Lago: “I know First Lady couldn’t get here, but we wanted to give Melania Trump the Child Advocacy Award because she did so much for children when she was First Lady.”

Unfortunately Donnie has stolen the award and sold it to the Saudis… something about needing the cash as he is broke..
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Mia Farrow 🏳️‍🌈 🌻🇺🇸💙 @MiaFarrow wrote: Stephanie Grisham, Melania Trump’s Chief of Staff during January 6th attack, released this screenshot of a one-word text message she received from the then-First Lady who was given a chance to help bring an end to the violence and destruction… And she refused
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

I cringe every time I see "Mellania hates Trump" stuff. She married him because she is every bit as vile and disgusting. She was a full on raging birther, and recent video showing her with disgust on her face was probably because of the lack of turnout for her orange cupcake. She is absolutely 100% a Trump Humper, literally at that. She has the spawn to prove it.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by zekeb »

RVInit wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:31 pm I cringe every time I see "Mellania hates Trump" stuff. She married him because she is every bit as vile and disgusting. She was a full on raging birther, and recent video showing her with disgust on her face was probably because of the lack of turnout for her orange cupcake. She is absolutely 100% a Trump Humper, literally at that. She has the spawn to prove it.
Drumpf is her sugar daddy. What would you expect her to do? As far as I'm concerned, she lied on her immigration papers and should be deported.
Largo al factotum.
Rolodex

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Rolodex »

zekeb wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:43 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:31 pm I cringe every time I see "Mellania hates Trump" stuff. She married him because she is every bit as vile and disgusting. She was a full on raging birther, and recent video showing her with disgust on her face was probably because of the lack of turnout for her orange cupcake. She is absolutely 100% a Trump Humper, literally at that. She has the spawn to prove it.
Drumpf is her sugar daddy. What would you expect her to do? As far as I'm concerned, she lied on her immigration papers and should be deported.
She lied on her immigration papers.
She lied on her "website."
Birther.
Her chief of staff texted her on J6 to see about issuing a statement re:being peaceful and she replied "No."
Yeah, I cringe when I see the "she's so miserable!" stuff. She has the means to leave.* Barron's too old for custody battle now, too.

*Funny thing, though, about really wealthy people. You and I think she could leave and has plenty to support a nice lifestyle (even if she has a "you get nothing if you divorce me" kind of prenup. She has connections and enough fans she could slap her name on junk and people will buy it.) But going from multimillions to just a million or so is a big deal to these types. (some of them; we're friends with a family who gave $95 million to an institution of higher ed recently and they aren't at all like that). They really fear losing ANYthing. Same reasoning applies to the billionaires who fight to not pay taxes.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

MTN Ben Meiselas comments on Melania during a recent fundraiser they attended
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

Victims can be bad people too. In fact, its very common that they are.
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'll bet you anything that the most recent renegotiated pre-nup requires Melania to attend a certain number of public appearances, both at Mar-a-lago and otherwise.
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: On this week’s Uncovered, I gave the backstory behind Melania getting a ‘Child Advocacy Award’ at Mar-a-Lago, and that the person who created the award made it even more shocking. Link to full show here: https://youtu.be/5QTDambN13U?si=YfqLk5G4beAFBn2i
RTH10260

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

Melania Trump to hit campaign trail for husband after early absence
The enigmatic former first lady to appear at fundraiser on Saturday, marking a return to her husband’s side as he seeks re-election

David Smith in Washington
Sat 20 Apr 2024 12.00 CEST

Her biggest fashion statement as first lady was a green jacket emblazoned with the words “I really don’t care, do u?” More recently, Melania Trump has given the impression that she doesn’t care whether her husband, Donald, returns to the White House. That is about to change.

On Saturday Melania, 53, will appear at a fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, for the Log Cabin Republicans, the biggest Republican organisation dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives. It will be her first appearance at a political event since Trump, 77, launched his bid to regain the presidency.

It comes at the end of a week that saw Melania’s husband become the first former US president in history to stand criminal trial. The case, involving a hush-money payment by Trump to an adult film performer, would be enough to test any marriage. Yet it seems that the former and possible future first lady is again prepared to campaign for her spouse – up to a point.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... aign-trail
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

I wonder how much she is skimming off the top, while the Brat is away and can't stop her.
Hic sunt dracones
p0rtia

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by p0rtia »

Mar-a-Lago? Not exactly a "trail," Guardian.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

:yeahthat:

I see Melanie‘s prenup requiring her to attend X number of campaign events per month to which she countered, OK but they have to be at Mar-a-Lago.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

No windy old townhall shed with cold cornbergers for her :twisted:
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

Well, most of his "campaign events" are at airports where he just had to go down a stairs, talk for 3 hours, then go back up. He isnt exactly stressing himself at Townhalls either.

And ya calling it a "campaign trail" is just trying to Normalise this mess and trying to make it more energetic than it actually is.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by sugar magnolia »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:48 pm Mar-a-Lago? Not exactly a "trail," Guardian.
Yeah, The Guardian leaves a LOT to be desired in their coverage of American politics.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Ben-Prime »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:48 pm Mar-a-Lago? Not exactly a "trail," Guardian.
Yeah, The Guardian leaves a LOT to be desired in their coverage of American politics.
Concur. That seems to have worsened recently for some reason; during my two years in London, it was my preferred daily read and for maybe the first few months, coverage of events everywhere was fairly good. But by mid-'22, I stopped reading their coverage of USian things.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Honor mom by sending Melania $245.
MELANIA TRUMP @MELANIATRUMP wrote: Let’s honor and celebrate all mothers with love and gratitude. https://melaniatrump.com

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”