Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by raison de arizona »

Melania wants everyone to know that she is still butthurt, her full statement:
While I was serving as First Lady of our country, Stephanie Wolkoff secretly recorded several of our conversations. Wolkoff then spitefully edited and released our conversation to create the perception that Christmas is not significant to me.

I will personally set the record straight because the mainstream media has failed to provide context for these misleading exchanges. Christmas is an important time for me, my family, and the American people, and my devotion to the holiday is personal and profoundly serious.

Most people will agree that reuniting migrant children with their parents is more important than discussing Christmas decorations during summertime. The fact that Wolkoff deleted this part of our conversation, where I expressed hope to reunite families split apart at the southern border, exposes her malicious intent.

Wolkoff is untrustworthy. Her contract with the First Lady’s Office was terminated in February 2018, and she was later charged with violating the confidentiality clause of her White House Employment Agreement.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/09/ ... mas-smear/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:43 am
Off Topic

Holy shit!

The Civil War Chess Set is worth how much?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144613309510?c ... 1&mkcid=28
That's the asking price.

I've seen many instances of someone asking absurd amounts for things. I used to teach a class on selling on eBay at a local adult education program. I always warned the students to check the completed sales to find out how much items similar to theirs actually sold for.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:07 pm Melania wants everyone to know that she is still butthurt, her full statement:
While I was serving as First Lady of our country, Stephanie Wolkoff secretly recorded several of our conversations. Wolkoff then spitefully edited and released our conversation to create the perception that Christmas is not significant to me.

I will personally set the record straight because the mainstream media has failed to provide context for these misleading exchanges. Christmas is an important time for me, my family, and the American people, and my devotion to the holiday is personal and profoundly serious.

Most people will agree that reuniting migrant children with their parents is more important than discussing Christmas decorations during summertime. The fact that Wolkoff deleted this part of our conversation, where I expressed hope to reunite families split apart at the southern border, exposes her malicious intent.

Wolkoff is untrustworthy. Her contract with the First Lady’s Office was terminated in February 2018, and she was later charged with violating the confidentiality clause of her White House Employment Agreement.
she can just fuck right off-she did not "serve as my first lady" she serviced the pig who passed for pResident
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Her devotion is "profoundly serious." Yeah, those are words.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Judging by her actions, Melanie is no more of a Christian then Donald is.
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

Melania wants everyone to know that she is still butthurt, her full statement:

I will personally set the record straight because the mainstream media...
Oh, Melania. Really? Your husband's 'christian values' tell you to "turn the other cheek"(Matthew 5:38-39), and "vengence is mine, saith the Lord (Romans 12:19). You should not blame the media - you are only attacking and shaming yourself. Instead, use the MSM. Go and present your side, in your words. Let a tear or two run down your cheek and let your lip tremble. Fill out the following report:

We will understand.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:07 pm Melania wants everyone to know that she is still butthurt, her full statement:
she can just fuck right off-she did not "serve as my first lady" she serviced the pig who passed for pResident

I will admit that when I first read the screed, my eyes glazed over at the 'serving as First Lady' in the first sentence and I just meandered off, deciding that the rest was unwworthy of my time and attention.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Kendra »

Reading The Divider: Trump in the White House. Lots of things of tfg to quote, but Melania gets her share too. Thought I'd share what I've seen so far - only 15% in.
She would not tolerate a used toilet. She insisted that workmen convert one of the chambers in the historic mansion into a “glam room” for her wardrobe and her personal appearance team, which included a makeup artist and hairdresser.
After the first lady complained to him, Kelly even found himself telling the White House staff that they could no longer use the White House pool or tennis courts because she considered them family space.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Greatgrey »

She’s no better at Christmas decorations than when she was in the White House.

This looks like something she stole from the Kremlin.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

I was wondering about one tag, no longer:
USAmemorabilia
@USAmemorabilia
USA Memorabilia is the premiere NFT platform featuring United States memorabilia.

Available exclusively at #USAmemorabilia + #MelaniaTrump.com:
all those shiny Christmas thingys are now NFTs! It's not about Christmas, I thought it was too early in October, but about "Show me your papers money!"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RTH10260 »

and cause it is all about "US memorabilia", please do not forget this guy promoted by this tweet, circumventing the ban

AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

FORMER President blah, blah, blah. :mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Peter Davidson really gets around! :lol:
1FECE383-4935-4BED-9160-BD7DC19909C6.jpeg
1FECE383-4935-4BED-9160-BD7DC19909C6.jpeg (136.84 KiB) Viewed 4325 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:25 pm Peter Davidson really gets around! :lol:
1FECE383-4935-4BED-9160-BD7DC19909C6.jpeg
:eek: This has to be photoshopped. :rotflmao:
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Melania is considering 'taking Barron to Europe this summer' after her 'low-key' 53rd birthday at Mar-a-Lago with family: First lady looks to stay out of limelight after E. Jean Carroll accused her husband of rape in court
  • Melania looking to flee country as Donald faces legal issues
  • She celebrated her 53rd birthday on Wednesday
  • Donald Trump did not take to social media to wish her a happy birthday
    :snippity:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ummer.html
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Run, Melanie! Grab your son and run like hell!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by AndyinPA »

And don't come back.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by sad-cafe »

I don't give a rat's ass what the hell she does as long as it isn't stealing money from American people
RVInit

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by RVInit »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:16 pm And don't come back.
:thumbsup: I have no use for the former yacht bunny birther. She can stay in Europe for all I care.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Flatpoint High »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:38 pm I don't give a rat's ass what the hell she does as long as it isn't stealing money from American people
She may be the only who didn't
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
MN-Skeptic

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Yeah, but she'll still be receiving Secret Service protection wherever she is in the world.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Luke »

Here's a bizarre factoid, fine but never knew:

Trump Jr's concubine Kim Guilfoyle is actually older than Melania.

Melania: Age 53 - April 26, 1970
Kim: Age 54 - March 9, 1969

(DJTJ is 45 - December 31, 1977)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

exFLOTUS (Melania)

tfg receives the coveted Melania endorsement.
Melania fully behind Trump's 2024 campaign, says it would be a 'privilege' to serve as first lady again
Melania Trump would focus on 'Be Best' initiatives focused on children if first lady for a second term

Melania Trump supports her husband’s re-election campaign, telling Fox News Digital that she looks forward to working alongside former President Trump in "restoring hope for the future and leading America with love and strength" during a second term in the White House.

Mrs. Trump told Fox News Digital that if she has "the privilege" to serve as first lady again in 2024, she would continue to prioritize initiatives focused on the well-being and development of children, to ensure they have the "support and resources they need to reach their full potential."

"My husband achieved tremendous success in his first administration, and he can lead us toward greatness and prosperity once again," the former first lady told Fox News Digital.

Trump announced his 2024 re-election campaign in November, and is currently leading the Republican field for the GOP presidential nomination.

"He has my support, and we look forward to restoring hope for the future and leading America with love and strength," she said.
:snippity:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/melani ... econd-term
Suranis

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Suranis »

Melania.jpg
Melania.jpg (68.56 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Post by Slim Cognito »

OK, Donald. I posted it just like you said. Where’s my money/diamond/condo?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”