Republicans behaving badly

Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Republicans behaving badly

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:mad: :mad: :mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Are we going back to making girls wear dresses and get their hair set in pin curls every night?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Greg Steube, who flashed his firearms during the last committee hearing on camera, was asked if there was any gun control measure he could support. Anything at all. The answer is no.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Garbage Representative Doug LeMalfa uses a euphemism for "Fuck Joe Biden," duly elected President of the United States of America, on the floor of the US House of Representatives. Despicable.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Rep. LeMalfa: I guess that’s why everybody is leading the charge these days in cheering for let’s go Brandon
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

He's a piece of work who represents Northeast California, essentially a vast swath of geography that has large National Forests, Lassen National Park, and a lot of water from east of Interstate 5 around the Red Bluff area to the Nevada line and north to Oregon. It encompasses all or mostly all of Tehama, Shasta, Plumas, Butte, Lassen, Modoc, and Siskiyou Counties. Farming and ranching plus summer tourism are the prime economic drivers in that region with the exception of Chico State. (I think Chico is part of his district.)

These counties were and continue to be fervent in their ardor to join with Southern Oregon to form the State of Jefferson.

BTW, Tehama is pronounced tuh-HAY-muh in case you are ever on television.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

I assume this guy has no chance. I hope.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: SC Congress candidate Mark Burns, who was with Trump on the ‘Amer. Freedom Tour,’ wants to reinstitute the ‘House Un-American Activities Committee,’ says that Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell should be tried for treason for supporting gun control, then executed if found guilty.
To be clear, Graham never expressed that he supported any gun control measure, what he said was that he was willing to vote on it. Which is what ~49 other Senators are not willing to do, to even vote on it. All we need is 9 more and at least we can get a vote. Assuming Sinema and Manchin are willing to vote on it. Which at least one of them probably isn't.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Alas, despite being not a woman, Roy has not been decorated for heroic action in combat. Probably also worth noting, that despite Roy talking big about "pathetic" "women in the military" that "cause the standards to be reduced," Roy has never actually been in combat. That's because Roy has never served in the military at all. Perhaps Roy should shut his fool mouth about such topics if this is what he has to say to real combat veterans.
Hillary O'Connor Mueri @HillaryMueri wrote: I was decorated for heroic action in combat. How about you, Chip?
Chip Roy @chiproytx wrote: This is pathetic. Even volunteer women in the military cause the standards to be reduced. These Republicans are from bright red states & this is what we get… in the face of open borders, inflation, mandatory jabs, crime… these clowns draft women. #DontDraftOurDaughters (3/3)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Oh, poor baby. His penis no longer gives him privilege and he's having a sad about it.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rep. James Comer previews revenge for the J6 hearings, saying when he becomes House Oversight Chair: “I promise you this, we will have Hunter Biden hearings .. We believe Hunter Biden is a national security threat.”
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:40 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8775245826
Rep. James Comer previews revenge for the J6 hearings, saying when he becomes House Oversight Chair: “I promise you this, we will have Hunter Biden hearings .. We believe Hunter Biden is a national security threat.”
On the Faulkner Focus on Fox this morning, they said that Russia's invasion of Ukraine was based on Biden the elder pulling strings that were attached by Biden the younger in order to achieve their goals of... destroying the economy? Rampant inflation? They further stated that this was a goal of the Obama administration as well, and that while that administration couldn't get it done, it did lay the groundwork for it.
raison de arizona

Helpful imagery.

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

So why hasn't he shot himself as he threatened?

You just can't trust politicians to follow thru. :fingerwag:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I'm horrified. Really.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

This candidate supports unlawful entry?

Nobody presented a warrant...
June bug

Post by June bug »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:59 pm This candidate supports unlawful entry?

No need for a warrant - just a hunting license. :mad:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:59 pm This candidate supports unlawful entry?

He didn't need a warrant to beat his wife. He just went wife hunting with his fists.
raison de arizona

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:17 pm

He didn't need a warrant to beat his wife. He just went wife hunting with his fists.
He beats his children too, although he claims the documented swollen face and loose teeth were due to "rough housing," not actual abuse.
https://fox4kc.com/politics/your-local- ... ove-abuse/
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The only thing missing from that ad is 19 dead fourth graders.
raison de arizona

Outspoken™️ @Out5p0ken wrote: Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr’s fiancé, is the national chair for Eric Greitens campaign.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:14 pm
Outspoken™️ @Out5p0ken wrote: Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr’s fiancé, is the national chair for Eric Greitens campaign.
Because of course she is.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:50 pm https:// twitter.com/EricGreitens/status/1538884854665859072
Eric Greitens@EricGreitens
·
Jun 20, 2022
This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about abusive behavior. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more
We are sick and tired of the Republicans in Name Only surrendering to Joe Biden & the radical Left.

Order your RINO Hunting Permit today!
I did not look closely when I repled to this earlier. First reacted as this had been a police SWAT team. At review it looks more like a training exercise.

But to me it looks like a military unit by the uniforms. How come that they would participate in a political stunt? Real or actors? If real, some connection to Navy Seals as some wording in the add would suggest?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Return to “Earthlings Behaving”