Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by tek »

Imagine how much Jim Jordan could have accomplished if he did his job and stood up for those abused teens.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gym who? :shrug:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's all a distraction from his issue. That issue. The one no one but us talks about.
raison de arizona

With the January 6th Committee reporting coming up, and the mass shootings, Jim Jordan continues to remain laser focused on what is important. Admirable, really.
Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan wrote: Where’s Fauci?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Damn! It’s tough to be irrelevant.

That has the ring of some song, doesn’t it?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:32 pm Damn! It’s tough to be irrelevant.

I'd sing it to the tune of 'Damn, but it's good to be a gangster....' with shots of the Office Space guys taking a baseball bat to the printer, but that's STILL more relevant than Congresscritter Jordan right now.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer

:winner:
That's it!!!!!!!! Thank you, Ben!!!!!!!!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:28 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:32 pm Damn! It’s tough to be irrelevant.

I'd sing it to the tune of 'Damn, but it's good to be a gangster....' with shots of the Office Space guys taking a baseball bat to the printer, but that's STILL more relevant than Congresscritter Jordan right now.
"The Resurrection" by the Ghetto Boys...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

:lovestruck:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Buzz Lightyear went woke. The movie went broke.
:roll:
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:24 pm
I mean, probably made more than all of Kevin Sorbo's movies combined, but :shrug:

raison de arizona

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:26 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:24 pm https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1 ... 5915517953
I mean, probably made more than all of Kevin Sorbo's movies combined, but :shrug:
This is all supposed to be some kinda p0wn, but the movie has made close to $90M in 3 days, it might not be the blockbuster they had hoped it would be, but it is going to do just fine, they needn't worry about it going "broke."
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 pm
This is all supposed to be some kinda p0wn, but the movie has made close to $90M in 3 days, it might not be the blockbuster they had hoped it would be, but it is going to do just fine, they needn't worry about it going "broke."
Oh, I get it. Their standards of success and failure are as twisted as their standards of right and wrong.

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

"Lightyear" has only been out 3 days. Check back in 2 weeks or so.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gas at $5 per gallon.
Moms can’t find baby formula.
Grocery prices skyrocketing.
Border in crisis.

And what are Democrats in Congress doing about it today?

Nothing.
raison de arizona

Here was the committee meeting on inflation. The Republicans are on the left.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rep Jim Jordan (R-OH) questions NFL commissioner about $100,000 fine issued against Washington Football coordinator Jack Del Rio, who called Jan 6 US Capitol attack a “dust up”

NFL commish: We weren’t the ones who fined him. Ask the football team
Just imagine the J6 hearings if Jordan was on the team :cantlook: :roll:
raison de arizona

Peter Morley @morethanmySLE wrote: Jim Jordan every time you trend, I will remind the world that you joked around while I testified. I'm a person with disability & chronic illness & put his health at risk to travel 100's of miles to testify: FOR MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.

This is who YOU are. And I will NEVER FORGET!
Tiredretiredlawyer

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:24 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/l ... uxbndlbing
'Lightyear' Same-Sex Kiss: Oklahoma Movie Theater Reverses Decision to Fast-Forward Through Scene

An Oklahoma movie theater that warned parents about a brief kiss between two female characters in the Disney/Pixar movie "Lightyear" and promised to fast forward through the scene has decided to show the film in its entirety after the message was shared online.

The note posted on the front door of the 89er Theater in Kingfisher, Oklahoma read, "Warning. Attention Parents: The management of this theatre discovered after booking 'Lightyear' that there is a same-sex kissing scene within the first 30 minutes." They promised to try to fast-forward through the scene, but that their efforts to shield patrons from the brief liplock "might not be exact."

The movie theater's owner told local ABC channel KOCO 5 on Tuesday that they had taken down the sign and won't be fast-forwarding.

Disney originally cut the scene, but restored it after employee protests over its initially tepid respond to Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill, which has since been signed into law.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

After Trump WH official Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Jim Jordan contacted her to ask “for an update on whether the WH was going to pardon Members of Congress,” Jordan says it’s “fake news” and “more lies.”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, Hutchinson really strikes me as a commie Antifa troublemaker.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The House GOP Judiciary Committee staff is basically guys in a frat house that were all rejected by every other frat house first.

Return to “Current Politics”