Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:33 am
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:55 am his contribution to the gas stove controvery:
Rep. Jim Jordan@Jim_Jordan

God. Guns. Gas stoves.
8:24 PM · Jan 12, 2023

The long awaited sequel to "Elon, Kanye, Trump"
Someone taught him the rule of three once, apparently, and it takes him awhile to get each recipe just right.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
tek

Post by tek »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:55 am his contribution to the gas stove controvery:
Rep. Jim Jordan@Jim_Jordan

God. Guns. Gas stoves.
8:24 PM · Jan 12, 2023
Idiots. Assholes. TV Cameras.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:56 am :snippity:

Someone taught him the rule of three once, apparently, and it takes him awhile to get each recipe just right.
But does he know the Riddle of Steel... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:39 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:56 am :snippity:

But does he know the Riddle of Steel... :think:
These guys are more the Skeksis of Dark Crystal's Thra rather than Cimmerian barbarians. I'm still bummed that the Speaker election didn't turn into a trial by stone.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:50 pm :snippity:
These guys are more the Skeksis of Dark Crystal's Thra rather than Cimmerian barbarians. I'm still bummed that the Speaker election didn't turn into a trial by stone.
Or Thunderdome...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gym just sent out another round of whiny letters because no one will give him a cookie. Not really worth reading, but for completeness:

Letter to White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to Attorney General Garland: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to FBI Director Wray: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to DHS Secretary Mayorkas: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to Education Secretary Cardona: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to ATF Director Dettelbach: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf

Letter to DEA Administrator Milgram: https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-s ... quests.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He tweeted this on holocaust remembrance day
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hands down, the best response I saw.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Great reply!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

And that's why I subscribe to Jojo's Patreon. Because she's earned my cash-dollahs.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Chuck Todd is doing a good job not letting Jordan getting away with his usual firehose of lies
Edit: Aaron has the whole interview up on YouTube.

tek

Post by tek »

"We've taken Chuck Todd and replaced him with someone who occasionally acts like a journalist. Let's see if anyone notices."
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I particularly like Gym's stupid grin while Chuck is pointing out the obvious differences between how TFG and Biden handled classified docs. Not sure if it was "ya got me, but hey, I tried!" or "I'll just sit here and grin because there is no rational response to what you're saying."
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:58 pm I particularly like Gym's stupid grin while Chuck is pointing out the obvious differences between how TFG and Biden handled classified docs. Not sure if it was "ya got me, but hey, I tried!" or "I'll just sit here and grin because there is no rational response to what you're saying."
I saw it as more of a smirk saying "Yeah, you caught me in a lie, but I'm not gonna be punished for it, because my voters are stupid" :shrug:

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:12 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:58 pm I particularly like Gym's stupid grin while Chuck is pointing out the obvious differences between how TFG and Biden handled classified docs. Not sure if it was "ya got me, but hey, I tried!" or "I'll just sit here and grin because there is no rational response to what you're saying."
I saw it as more of a smirk saying "Yeah, you caught me in a lie, but I'm not gonna be punished for it, because my voters are stupid" :shrug:
Possibly, but it took some effort to group them.
Jim Jordan's gerrymandered district
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

After Ken Buck was passed over by Jim Jordan for Big Tech subcommittee chair in favor of Massie, he says it’s obvious Jordan wants to do very little: “It’s pretty clear that Jim made a decision on what direction the committee would go.”

One of Bannon’s favorite guests stunned him today when he went off the rails and ripped Jim Jordan: “He talks a big game .. He pretends he’s fighting Big Tech publicly, but does their bidding behind the scenes. He needs to be exposed. He’s a pretty cheap legislator to buy.”
raison de arizona

It’s delicious to watch them eat each other.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:54 pm It’s delicious to watch them eat each other.
Indeed. :popcorn:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:54 pm It’s delicious to watch them eat each other.
Like sharks in a frenzy....

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson wrote: Jim Jordan promises to GRILL DA Alvin Bragg in front of Congress over political persecution of Donald Trump:

"This is ridiculous. The country understands it."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ha!

"Dear Congressman Jordan,

I have received your letters, requests, subpoenas etc...

I will, of course, treat all with the same prompt compliance with which you yourself treated the subpoenas you were served in the last Congress.

See you in Court, bitch.

Your obedient servant,

Alvin Bragg /s"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:06 pm Ha!

"Dear Congressman Jordan,

I have received your letters, requests, subpoenas etc...

I will, of course, treat all with the same prompt compliance with which you yourself treated the subpoenas you were served in the last Congress.

See you in Court, bitch.

Your obedient servant,

Alvin Bragg /s"
PS. I feel that you should be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid letters...

Ohhh..wait...never mind you are the asshole..

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This “regular folks” “Real America” thing of his is just repulsive. We are all Americans and care about many of the same things. We don’t agree on everything, but we are all real Americans. Their attempt to play this geographical separation game is gross.
Jim Jordan on Fox & Friends describes the New York judge warning Trump against incendiary rhetoric as "a message to all us regular folks in the heartland, and to me that's the most alarming thing of all"
raison de arizona

:lol:
https://twitter.com/MrJonCryer/status/1 ... 39618?s=20
Jon Cryer @MrJonCryer wrote: If he hadn’t run for office, HE WOULDN’T HAVE COMMITTED THE CRIME, you jackass
Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan wrote: The indictment wouldn't happen if President Trump didn't run for office.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim’s upset media won’t cover his traveling circus.

The real question here is why a congressman who represents rural Ohio is suddenly taking his nose out of Hunter Biden’s laptop to obsess about NYC.

Return to “Current Politics”