Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by raison de arizona »

The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Jim Jordan: "If Donald Trump wants to store (classified) material in a box in a bathroom, if he wants to store it in a box on a stage, he can do it."
@atrupar.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Uh, I don't think so. Maybe President trump; Donald, I don't think so.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The late night writers are laughing all the way to the bank. The rest of us, not so much.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Just when you think Gym Jordan's weaponization o' gubmint clownshow couldn't get any stupider, a wild moonbat appears!

Estiveo_20240321_060847.jpg
Estiveo_20240321_060847.jpg (97.81 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tara Reide? The lady who thinks Russia is a safe harbour?

(https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ssia-biden)

Someone created a Wikipedia entry, now it's on the internet it must be true: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden ... allegation
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The lady has some recent complaints over social media

https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/stat ... 03611?s=20
Tara Reade 🐎 @ReadeAlexandra

Several of my videos on YouTube were just removed for violating community guidelines? One with the UN Ambassador Dmitry Polyansky 🤷‍♀️and speech at UNSC. How free speech died in America one platform at a time.

8:22 AM · Mar 21, 2024
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The story seems to have even an older background
The agonizing story of Tara Reade
I started reporting on Tara Reade’s story a year ago. Here’s what I found, and where I’m stuck.

By Laura McGann
May 7, 2020, 1:55pm EDT

In April 2019, a woman named Tara Reade reached out to me with a clear, consistent story to tell about her experience as a staffer in Joe Biden’s Senate office in 1993. I spent hours on the phone with her, and many more tracking down possible witnesses and documents, trying to confirm her account.

Reade told me that a senior aide told her Biden liked her legs and that he wanted her to serve cocktails at a fundraiser for him, a request she found demeaning and declined. When she later complained to others in the office that Biden would put his hands on her shoulder, neck, and hair during meetings in ways that made her uncomfortable, she says she was blamed and told to dress more conservatively. Within a few months, she said, her responsibilities had been stripped and she felt she was being pushed out of the job. She went back home to California deflated.

Reade told me that she wanted me to think of this story as being about abuse of power, “but not sexual misconduct.” Her emphasis was on how she was treated in Biden’s office by Senate aides, who she said retaliated against her for complaining about how Biden touched her in meetings. “I don’t know if [Biden] knew why I left,” she said. “He barely knew us by name.”

She sent me an email that evening with an essay she’d written. Her local paper in California, the Union, published a similar version a few weeks later with a line she’d sent to me, too: “This is not a story about sexual misconduct; it is a story about abuse of power. It is a story about when a member of Congress allows staff to threaten or belittle or bully on their behalf unchecked to maintain power rather than modify the behavior.”

Last year, Reade encouraged me to speak with a friend of hers who counseled her through her time in Biden’s office in 1992 and 1993. The friend was clear about what had happened, and what hadn’t.

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/7/21248713/t ... accusation
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

No idea how true any of her allegations may be but having seen her a couple times I think she has some issues.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:40 pm No idea how true any of her allegations may be but having seen her a couple times I think she has some issues.
She's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. A serial fabulist and perjurer who shares Orly Taitz' bad taste in hair, makeup, clothes, and 🦇💩🤪 attorneys.
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:40 pm No idea how true any of her allegations may be but having seen her a couple times I think she has some issues.
She claimed Biden assaulted her in a heavily traveled corridor. More seriously, she claimed she had reported the assault but she could not access it because the records were currently sealed in the Library of Congress. Biden called her bluff by authorizing the LOC to find the report and publish it. She then said it wasn't actually in that report whoops.

This is coming back out becasue Carrol is an issue.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Current Politics”