Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by raison de arizona »

He can't even wait for Ingraham to get the question out, he's dying to go scorched earth. It's chapping his hide. Huh, wonder what is going on that has him so worked up?
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Jordan says impeaching Garland will be on the table if Republicans take the House
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan wrote: Can you imagine the outrage if:

-President Trump fell on the stairs of Air Force One.

-Melania Trump compared Hispanics to tacos.

-Donald Trump Jr. cooked up deals with Chinese oligarchs.
-Jim Jordan ignored the sexual assault of 150+ boys over the period of a nearly decade.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

He was mentioned during the Jan 6 hearings today. One of the people who was in one of the meetings of the crazies. I think that has him all worked up.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

Brent D. Griffiths
Wed, July 13, 2022 at 11:35 PM

Jordan deleted a tweet calling a story about a 10-year-old girl who was raped in Ohio a "lie."

The Ohio Republican deleted the message after a man was charged with rape in connection to the case.

The girl's case has drawn national prominence since it was first reported.

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan deleted a tweet on Wednesday in which he called the story of a 10-year-old Ohio girl receiving an abortion after being raped "another lie" following the arrest of a man in connection with the case.

"Another lie. Anyone surprised?" Jordan, an Ohio Republican, wrote on Twitter in a message on his official account that quoted a story about Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost's office initially saying it had not found any evidence to support the rape charge.

The case received national attention and President Joe Biden mentioned it during a major speech about abortion policy in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.

While some news outlets initially had difficulty confirming the story, Yost, Jordan, and a host of conservative commentators questioned the account — some even claimed that it was simply made up.

On Wednesday, authorities charged Gershon Fuentes, 27, with rape, news that was first reported by The Columbus Post Dispatch. Law enforcement said that Fuentes admitted to raping the child on two occasions. DNA from the aborted fetus is also being tested to confirm if Fuentes forcibly impregnated the girl. The girl reportedly traveled to Indiana to receive the abortion at six weeks of pregnancy because of Ohio's new abortion laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-jim- ... 58806.html
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:06 am
"Another lie. Anyone surprised?" Jordan, an Ohio Republican, wrote on Twitter in a message on his official account that quoted a story about Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost's office initially saying it had not found any evidence to support the rape charge.
*blink* it... it is a 10 year old. I am pretty sure that if a 10 year old is pregnant, legally, there was rape involved. *checks current ohio law* yep, they finally banned child 'it isn't rape if the parents consent' marriage in OH, so yeah, pregnant 10 year old is either an immaculate conception or rape victim.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:03 am
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:06 am
*blink* it... it is a 10 year old. I am pretty sure that if a 10 year old is pregnant, legally, there was rape involved. *checks current ohio law* yep, they finally banned child 'it isn't rape if the parents consent' marriage in OH, so yeah, pregnant 10 year old is either an immaculate conception or rape victim.
He has a history of not recognizing rape, doesn't he.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:11 am He has a history of not recognizing rape, doesn't he.
Yeah, it is hard not to notice a certain pattern on the right, esp people touching the manosphere, with putting a great deal of importance on restricting what counts as 'rape'.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Asked Jim Jordan if regretted tweeting that a story about a 10-year-old girl from Ohio who traveled to Indiana to get an abortion is a “lie” — even though it’s true.

“I was commenting on a news story,” he told me.
Moar at the link.

Swalwell: Speaking of disinformation, Jim Jordan called a 10 year old rape victim a liar. A 10 year old rape victim was called a liar by the ranking member of this committee..

Jim Jordan blames the media for his false (deleted) tweet calling a 10 year old's abortion a lie -- "I was responding to a headline from your profession, the news profession ... I doubted Joe Biden, which is usually a smart thing to do."
I still want to know - the next time this happens and it's a white man, how are they going to spin it?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:18 pm I still want to know - the next time this happens and it's a white man, how are they going to spin it?
Then she is a jezabel that should have used protection.
raison de arizona

neeneko wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:52 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:18 pm I still want to know - the next time this happens and it's a white man, how are they going to spin it?
Then she is a jezabel that should have used protection.
Legitimate rape doesn't lead to pregnancy, the female body has a way of shutting that down.

Was that asshole from Ohio? Missouri? One of those batshit crazy flyover states I'm pretty sure.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:23 pm Was that asshole from Ohio? Missouri? One of those batshit crazy flyover states I'm pretty sure.
Looks like the answer in this case is 'Missouri'
raison de arizona

Stupid GOP Twitter accounts running their mouths.
raison de arizona

Jim Jordan sez "Whistleblowers: FBI Leadership Pressuring Agents to Artificially Pad Domestic Terrorism Data". If I didn't know better, I would say that Jordan is awfully invested in attempting to denounce any shred of domestic terrorism.
► Show Spoiler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Show me which cases you're talking about Gym. :faint: If you can't point to a traffic ticket that turned into a domestic terrorism case, you can phuck all the way off. :shrug:

Run along now.... :wave:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I saw this morning that Gym Jordan says he has 14 FBI whistle blowers ready to testify the trump investigation is a witch hunt.

Then I saw this.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:24 am I saw this morning that Gym Jordan says he has 14 FBI whistle blowers ready to testify the trump investigation is a witch hunt.

Then I saw this.

https://twitter.com/jeremynewberger/sta ... 2614060032
:lol: :rotflmao:

But seriously, Jordan won't even testify before the J6 committee, the so-called man is running scared. As always Jordan, put up or shut up.

We all know which one it will be.

Er, rather, it will be neither. He won't put up. He won't shut up. He'll just make us all throw up.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim Jordan says Republicans will “lean into” the push to ban abortion and force birth across the nation.
raison de arizona

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...
Court revives lawsuits against Ohio State over sex abuse
Lead plaintiff Steve Snyder-Hill said it's a huge ruling for the survivors, who believe it could influence other sexual misconduct cases at universities.
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/local ... e620536719

Too, also, George Clooney made a documentary regarding this that is due out soon.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235160576/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim should at least try to hide a little bit that this is his burner account, rather than make it so painfully obvious.
:rimshot:
Kendra

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by Kendra »

For 2 months Jim Jordan refused to delete this tweet. Even after Kanye declared war on Jews. As he usually does, Jim looked the other way. Only after Kanye praised Hitler today did Jim delete the tweet. We have the receipts, Jim. And for 2 months you were cool with Jew-bashing.
raison de arizona

You mean Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to something grotesque and despicable, even after being alerted to it?

I find that hard to believe.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Jim Jordan will you retweet this in the name of free speech
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

his contribution to the gas stove controvery:
Rep. Jim Jordan@Jim_Jordan

God. Guns. Gas stoves.
8:24 PM · Jan 12, 2023

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Jim Jordan's Gassy Attempt At A Word Game Brutally Backfires On Twitter

Ed Mazza
Fri, January 13, 2023 at 10:25 AM GMT+1

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) tried to capitalize on the latest right-wing panic with a post about God, guns and gas stoves.

That’s a reference to reports in conservative media that gas stoves are going to be banned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jim-jordan-g ... 26503.html
(original: HuffPost)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:55 am his contribution to the gas stove controvery:
Rep. Jim Jordan@Jim_Jordan

God. Guns. Gas stoves.
8:24 PM · Jan 12, 2023

The long awaited sequel to "Elon, Kanye, Trump"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Current Politics”