Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: James "Jim" "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by RTH10260 »

Testify? A character evidence? Like comparing their choices of young females? :twisted:
bob

Re: James "Jim" "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:55 pm Testify? A character evidence? Like comparing their choices of young females? :twisted:
Jordan did speak with the repeached Florida Man on January 6. Technically, he may have relevant information. (That's not his motive, of course.)

Jordan's involvement on January 6 was among the reasons Pelosi declined the suggestion to appoint him to the House's investigation.
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Jordan's involvement on January 6 was among the reasons Pelosi declined the suggestion to appoint him to the House's investigation.
Well, that and the fact that the commission is a fuckwit-free zone.
Kendra

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by Kendra »

House Judiciary, of which Jordan is ranking member, has Merrick Garland up shortly. Jordan's opening statement is all about vaccine mandates putting people out of work and other such shite. Didn't hear anything about the border.

Ohhh, now major upset. Jordan wanted to show a video with parents at school board meeting, but objection because he didn't provide proper notice. Lots of temper tantrums going on.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Jim Jordan - James "Gym" Daniel Jordan, the Neanderthal sexual abuse concealer *allegedly

Post by raison de arizona »

Jordan is on his book tour.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

List of books NOT to read:

1. Me, Myself, and Only a Tie by Gym "I didn't See Anything" Jordan.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Jordan is still stuck on the oldies (starting 2:55). Then it veers into never land.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jim Jordan — a member of the COVID select subcommittee — has only just revealed he had COVID this summer. He still won't say whether he's been vaccinated.
raison de arizona

:roll:
Why even bother having doctors? Parents know best anyway. Same thing with teachers, etc. All completely unnecessary and a large expense we could do away with.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

My next door neighbour believes that kids (8 and 10 years old) belong on the roof of the house. Yes, he does. And he knows best!
tek

Post by tek »

Parents like Jim Jordan know what's best for kids?
raison de arizona

Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan wrote: Americans trust Joe Rogan more than Anthony Fauci.
Jordan would have one believe that his statement says something bad about Fauci, in reality it says something bad about Americans.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:35 am
Rep. Jim Jordan @Jim_Jordan wrote: Americans trust Joe Rogan more than Anthony Fauci.
Jordan would have one believe that his statement says something bad about Fauci, in reality it says something bad about Americans.
We have the dumbest population of any industrialized nation on Terra.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Lani

Post by Lani »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:42 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:35 am :snippity:
We have the dumbest population of any industrialized nation on Terra.... :bored:
Hey, Canada and Australia are trying to catch up with us!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Can we send you ours?

If so we could take some of you sane Americans?
raison de arizona

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:29 pm Yep, Irish history is filled with the consequences of failed rebellions, as we have never had anything else. :mrgreen:
Lord Mountbatten sends his regards.

:explode:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Don't even know how to warn for this one, it's crass.
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ok. I think that reflects more on the person who drew it than Jordan. Yeesh.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Playbook: According to recent FEC filings, the National Republican Congressional Committee has spent more than $75,000 on bulk book sales, stocking up on Republican Jim Jordan's book.
@playbookdc
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Laundering money into Gym's pocket.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gym was on Bartiromo show today. Mostly the usual stuff, but she did ask him about the J6 subpoena. Its a sham committee, plus he hasn't even seen it yet.
raison de arizona

He’s such a liar. Anyway, if anyone wants to send it to him…

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... jordan-jim
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

As I understand it, they are all saying that, the last I heard. But they were all delivered to their offices. It wouldn't be that tough to find them; it's probably easier than not finding them.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Current Politics”