Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Infowars.JPG
Infowars.JPG (125.3 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

ztmop4wlnft91 copy.jpg
ztmop4wlnft91 copy.jpg (86.66 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

A473lmBVQU165-rAIJJslyWlbSYG61eapRb8IzTFJK4 copy.jpg
A473lmBVQU165-rAIJJslyWlbSYG61eapRb8IzTFJK4 copy.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Jeez! Infowars is all but unwatchable. Repetitive ads, buzz words, and crap. Owen Shroyer is in the “War Room”; the asshole. With luck they’ll overstep the mark and get sued again. Attorney Pattis is on now talking crap - his words suggest he’s a “believer”.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Watching the Sandy Hook verdict live from his studio, Alex Jones makes an urgent plea to his audience for cash, and tells them that none of the money they send him will go the the families because he has filed for bankruptcy.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He’s gonna run!!!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Lani

Post by Lani »

BREAKING NEWS

Alex Jones must pay nearly $1 billion for spreading and profiting from lies about the Newtown massacre, a Connecticut jury said.

That's all a got now - just an announcement from NYT.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious Replying to @theseventhworm

A huge victory for America. God bless the Sandy Hook families who were tortured by Alex Jones for all these years. There isn't enough money to compensate them.

4:48 PM · Oct 12, 2022 ·Twitter Web App
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

Jones was not in the courtroom. His attorney Norm Pattis said he intends to appeal the decision.
Live updates here: https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/ ... index.html
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Lani wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:01 pm
Jones was not in the courtroom. His attorney Norm Pattis said he intends to appeal the decision.
Live updates here: https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/ ... index.html
The verdict is great, but it is only as meaningful as what Alex Jones is actually forced to pay.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

I haz questions?

First: Good news that this gasbag got hit and hard for the crap he spews. But...

How in the hell is he going to be forced to cough up that much dough? #1, He doesn't have it. Some of it, but not all of it. #2, If he files for bankruptcy, aren't court fines, etc., exempt?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:38 pm :mad: :mad: :mad:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8575797251
Watching the Sandy Hook verdict live from his studio, Alex Jones makes an urgent plea to his audience for cash, and tells them that none of the money they send him will go the the families because he has filed for bankruptcy.
Longer version. He's really a piece of crap.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

If Alexander Emerick Jones is pumped about that, he should be over the moon that MORE IS COMING.
The astonishing $965 million compensatory damages verdict, after three and one-half weeks of gripping accounts of harassment from Jones and his followers, could increase in coming days with the addition of punitive damages, which are awarded for particularly outrageous and willful conduct.
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

At last, Alex has found a way to bring America together -- we all hate him, and want to see him bankrupted and blow away in the dust.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

No link, but I see a notice on the screen on CNN that Anderson Cooper has exclusive interviews with Sandy Hook families. My time (Pacific) is show starts 30 minutes from now.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Norm Pattis and the insufferable Robert Barnes are on live with Alex right now. Norm is "terribly upset" that Alex is "being held to a standard of perfection that's unattainable". He's so sad they couldn't SLAPP. We all need to get our tiny violins out. It's actually an interesting segment... Jones and Barnes are useless, but Norm is bewildered that he's a laughingstock.
bob

Post by bob »

jez wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:15 pm How in the hell is he going to be forced to cough up that much dough? #1, He doesn't have it. Some of it, but not all of it. #2, If he files for bankruptcy, aren't court fines, etc., exempt?
No one expecta him to pay all of it. But each plaintiff will be permitted to hound Jones to discover his assets and disgorge them. As long as the plaintiffs have capable and willing attorneys, Jones will be living though this for a long time.

Bankruptcy discharges some debts, but not all. From what I understand, at least some of this will survive bankruptcy proceedings.

Now the not so good news.

The appeal. I believe the appeal will delay and hinder the plaintiffs' ability to recover. Even a totally frivolous appeal will take some time to resolve. Time that Jones can use to further hide assets.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 pm No one expecta him to pay all of it. But each plaintiff will be permitted to hound Jones to discover his assets and disgorge them. As long as the plaintiffs have capable and willing attorneys, Jones will be living though this for a long time.

Bankruptcy discharges some debts, but not all. From what I understand, at least some of this will survive bankruptcy proceedings.

The appeal. I believe the appeal will delay and hinder the plaintiffs' ability to recover. Even a totally frivolous appeal will take some time to resolve. Time that Jones can use to further hide assets.
There’s also the problem that defaults aren’t favored, for very good reasons, and a court of appeals should be particularly mindful of this when reviewing a default with billion dollar consequences. The default stripped Jones of some strong, albeit likely partial, defenses under the First Amendment and the law of defamation. There's probably some vulnerability on appeal. It's the kind of situation that could lead to a settlement, if Jones were a rational person behaving in good faith. He's neither, so there won't be a settlement.

That said, the record of refusal to comply with discovery obligations seems strong, and the bad conduct persisted post-default.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:16 pm
Volkonski wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:06 pm Now the court must find all the assets that Jones has hidden here and abroad.
Bring in the forensic accountants!

(Or, uh, whatever.)
I guess this is the correct application of a FRAUDIT :lol:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 pm
jez wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:15 pm How in the hell is he going to be forced to cough up that much dough? #1, He doesn't have it. Some of it, but not all of it. #2, If he files for bankruptcy, aren't court fines, etc., exempt?
No one expecta him to pay all of it. But each plaintiff will be permitted to hound Jones to discover his assets and disgorge them. As long as the plaintiffs have capable and willing attorneys, Jones will be living though this for a long time.

I mean, assuming the bankruptcy itself is upheld, yes? If it's found to be fraudulent, won't most of this survive bankruptcy regardless of the rest?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Continuing my theme of depressive takes on the good news of the Connecticut verdicts, we should expect that the verdicts will be substantially reduced, by the trial court or by an appellate court, and possibly both.

However, as Mike Dunford posted yesterday, “between this, and the prior one, and the one coming in December, hard to see how they get reduced enough to keep Jones from spending the rest of his life dodging collections.”
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

They gave them all the moneys.

That is all.

That our country's legal system (IANA, just an end user) has been fucked beyond belief to allow, for example, pond scum like aj to crime with impunity in the most disgusting ways possible, and, in general to ignore the voices of actual people, actual science, and actual history, is not news.

We may live in a fucking increasingly totalitarian state, but the voice of truth rang out today, loud and clear.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Return to “Other weirdos”