Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by Luke »

Southern Poverty Law Center:
ALEX JONES ON LEAKED VIDEO: 'I WISH I NEVER MET TRUMP'
March 02, 2021 Michael Edison Hayden

Before multimillionaire conspiracy theorist Alex Jones riled up Donald Trump’s fans with lies about a stolen election, he privately expressed revulsion over the 45th president, a video leaked to Hatewatch reveals.“It’s the truth and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones said on camera in January 2019, while shooting a documentary in Austin, Texas. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

According to Caolan Robertson, a filmmaker Jones hired to shoot a propaganda film called “You Can’t Watch This” that produced this outtake, the conspiracy theorist’s comments disparaging Trump are emblematic of his cynical business model. The leaked footage contrasts starkly with Jones’ public rhetoric about Trump. Jones’ talk show Infowars promoted and idealized Trump daily, throughout both the 2016 presidential campaign and the former president’s time in office.

Robertson also shared with Hatewatch a screenshot of text messages he claimed to have exchanged with Jones. In them, the Infowars host appears to ask him to discard comments he made from the final product of the film. Robertson told Hatewatch that the comments Jones made were him expressing his disgust with Trump. Documentary filmmaker Caolan Robertson supplied Hatewatch with this screenshot of a text-message exchange with Alex Jones. “Please don’t put me bitching in the film. I don’t do it a lot. But when I do look out,” Jones writes across three messages, according to the screenshot Robertson shared.

Robertson, whom far-right figures hired to shoot a number of propaganda films, leaked the footage and messages to Hatewatch to back up his claim that Jones is motivated by a desire to exploit Trump’s fans. Robertson told Hatewatch that during the same shoot, Jones bragged to him off camera about making $60 million in 2018. (Although Jones is a noted fabulist, he testified in court under oath to bringing in $20 million in revenue in 2014.) Robertson told Hatewatch that Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right internet performer Jones hired to produce content, who also appeared in the propaganda film, allegedly told Robertson the Infowars founder paid him $16,000 per month for his work – or a salary of close to $200,000 annually.

Robertson also told Hatewatch that off camera, Jones took delight in belittling his own audience, suggesting he could sell them “dick pills” and claiming they would “buy anything.” “Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch over Skype from his home in London. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Robertson has disavowed the far right and told Hatewatch he is working to undo the damage he did while producing propaganda for extremists such as Jones. In August 2020, he also shared evidence with Hatewatch that One America News Network correspondent Jack Posobiec interviewed a white supremacist following a march in Warsaw wherein participants, including neo-Nazis, allegedly chanted, “White Poland.”

Hatewatch reached out to Infowars for this story but never received a reply.

Jones’ alleged exploitation of Trump’s base extended to boosting the lie that Trump won the 2020 presidential election. In Washington, D.C., on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, Jones hyped up crowds of Trump supporters before some of them stormed the Capitol building in an unprecedented attack that left five people dead. “We have only begun to resist the globalists. We have only begun our fight against their tyranny. They have tried to steal this election in front of everyone,” Jones shouted on the night of Jan. 5. “I don’t know how this is all going to end, but if they want to fight, they better believe they’ve got one.”

The Washington Post reported on Feb. 20 that the Department of Justice and the FBI had opened a probe to determine the degree to which Jones and Stop the Steal leaders Roger Stone and Ali Alexander may have influenced the insurrection attempt on the Capitol building on Jan. 6. The Wall Street Journal reported earlier in February that Jones donated $50,000 to a Jan. 6-related event in exchange for access to a headlining speaking slot to address Trump’s fans.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/202 ... -met-trump
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jadedmonk

Re: Alex Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by jadedmonk »

Lived in Austin for some years. Austin (in case you didn't know) is by far the most Liberal town in all of Texas, no one comes close. He has some die hard fans there, but the majority of the city can't stand him. Funny thing is, the conservatives there seem to hate him even more.

Being the oddball that I am, conspiracy theorists tend to gravitate toward me. And Austin has more than it's fair share, but surprisingly most of them in Austin don't like Alex either. If you live there long enough, it becomes clear that Alex is not welcome in Austin. So why is he there?

Alex Jones is in tight with Stratfor, one of the biggest right-wing think tanks in America. I always found it odd that they'd be based in a town like Austin... think about it. Why would a hard-core RIGHT WING think tank base itself in a "bright blue dot" Capital city in the middle of a State that's otherwise all "red"?

Alex's bloodline goes back to pre-revolutionary Texas, to one of the Texas "Old Three Hundred". The man has connections. That's why despite overwhelming evidence, he was able stampede his ex-wife Violet in the custody trial (public records are available from the Hay's County court House), despite the infedility which is apparently not known throughout America but common knowledge in Austin. It's no coincidence that Trump announced he was running via skype on Alex's show. (At least that's what Trump & Alex said at the time).
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
jadedmonk

Re: Alex Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by jadedmonk »

I personally talked to Jack Blood in 2012 about Alex. He said Alex basically railroaded him. (Jack is a nice guy, back then he was remarkably easy to talk to. I just fired off an Email and he responded.)

This is from his 2010 expose of Alex, before he basically got chased out of town by the Jones crew. He spends a lot of time naming names, dates, and details about this P.O.S. Jack Blood, like me, is a moderate, although like all moderates, we disagree on some major issues. The Jones crew has done an excellent job of ruining his reputation and trying to convince the public that Jack is a conspiracy theorist. Pot calling the kettle black. Prepare to cringe & brace yourself though, because Jack was and is a "911 Truther".

I love how he shows former Republican Governor Rick Perry to be a real P.O.S. too.
- your friendly local "extreme moderate", political science extrordinaire, and master of the simulacrum.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by Volkonski »

Robert J. DeNault
@robertjdenault
·
22m
Alex Jones says on InfoWars that former Acting DC US Attorney Michael Sherwin tried to “set him up” and that federal prosecutors have sent him subpoenas and letters instructing him not to destroy any evidence relating to the Capitol riot and insurrection on January 6.

I’m glad we aren’t seeing InfoWars on this platform but you’d be shocked—SHOCKED—by how much Roger Stone and Alex Jones reveal on it every week about what’s going on.

They’ve done 3 interviews since January, each the same convo. They are under fire from deep state prosecutors.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No thread about Alex Jones is complete without his masterful performance as a gay frog.

Out from under. :thumbsup:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Zoe Tillman
@ZoeTillman
·
1h
Some other SCOTUS action of note today: The court won't reconsider a Conn. Supreme Court ruling upholding a sanction against Alex Jones — Jones was penalized for using his show to criticize a lawyer repping relatives of Sandy Hook shooting victims suing him for defamation
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:groupdance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Alex Jones launches “Plandemic”-style conspiracy theory to discourage COVID-19 vaccination
Former Trump official Michael Flynn has promoted Jones' absurd theory, claiming Jones “does his research and his homework”

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronaviru ... e-covid-19
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has debuted a new COVID-19 conspiracy theory that claims global powers planned and executed the worldwide pandemic with the ultimate goal of releasing a vaccine that gives much of the earth’s population severe brain damage. Videos promoting this conspiracy theory have racked up more than 5 million views since April 3 at Infowars’ streaming platform Banned.video.

Jones, who frequently promotes lies about vaccines, debuted the conspiracy theory on the Saturday broadcast of The Alex Jones Show on April 3, drawing on a 2017 report released by the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health about a hypothetical scenario in which a fictional disease called “SPARS” causes a global pandemic between the years 2025 and 2028.

The 89-page report, along with a web page explaining the SPARS exercise, is publicly available online at Johns Hopkins’ website. According to the report, the purpose of the exercise was to provide public health communications professionals with prompts to help them envision how to respond to difficult situations during a global pandemic and the ensuing fallout, including attempts to end the pandemic through vaccination. As one might expect with such an exercise, many things that can go wrong do in the scenario, and its readers are presented with many challenges.

During his April 3 broadcast, Jones alleged that the Johns Hopkins report was no mere exercise, but instead was the “smoking gun” revealing a plan by shadowy global powers to unleash a pandemic on the world and then depopulate the planet with a vaccine designed to maim. As Jones put it, the overall goal of the plot is supposedly “to kill you and save the earth.” (Jones was vague during his broadcast about who exactly would be behind the plot, but he did mention top government scientist Anthony Fauci and vaccine proponent and former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, as well as, of course, Johns Hopkins University.)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Andrew Meyer became "famous" as the "Don't Tase Me, Bro" guy in Florida at a John Kerry event. In case you forgot about it:

Now he's a right wing troll, worked for Cernovich and posts a lot of garbage at http://www.theandrewmeyer.com/

Here he is with Alex and Ali Akbar:

He wrote a book and apparently, Amazon took it down. So he's giving it away for free. The price was right for Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys.

Amazon has banned a book from conservative journalist Andrew Meyer, who became infamous over his “don’t tase me bro” video.
Meyer’s book, Don’t Tase Me Bro! reveals the truth about corporate media, war, Big Pharma, and more.

“Amazon didnt say why they banned the book, but I wrote about the successful 2018 Stop the Steal campaign which saved Governor DeSantis from being cheated the way Trump was. A similar comment got me banned from Twitter,” Meyer told the Gateway Pundit.

Now, Meyer has decided to give the book away for free. Those who wish to read or download it can do so here.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... away-free/

Here's the link, only read a few pages (it's only 123 pages or so), it's his version of what happened. Imagine there will be a big, nasty pivot but didn't get that far. But it's worth the price:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

HuffPo: Alex Jones Just Lost 2 Sandy Hook Cases:
A judge issued default judgments — a rarity in the legal world — against Jones and Infowars after the conspiracy theorist failed to produce discovery records.

Infowars host Alex Jones has lost two of several lawsuits filed against him by relatives of Sandy Hook victims after he routinely failed to comply with requests to produce documents related to his involvement in spreading lies about the deadly shooting.

Judge Maya Guerra Gamble on Monday issued her ruling for default judgments against Jones in two different cases, which means he and the conspiracy-theory-spewing outlet Infowars have been found liable for all damages and a jury will now be convened to determine how much he will owe the plaintiffs. The new rulings became public Thursday.

In the filings, Gamble eviscerated Jones and reasoned that default judgments should be ordered because “an escalating series of judicial admonishments, monetary penalties, and non-dispositive sanctions have all been ineffective at deterring the abuse,” caused by Jones’ unwillingness to turn over documents related to the cases, the Texas judge ruled.

The ruling — which is often referred to in Texas as a “death penalty sanction” for a party unwilling to comply with court orders — is a rarity in the legal world. Jones, who is now on his seventh lawyer in these cases, had years to provide documentation requested by the court, including internal company emails.

In total, nine families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook shooting have leveled lawsuits against Jones and Infowars for the damage he and his outlet caused. Since then, Jones has lost multiple legal battles in his many lawsuits and was ordered to pay nearly $150,000 in legal fees in 2020 for failing to provide discovery documents for the plaintiffs.
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer

:bunny: :dog: :superhero:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

:like:

This is something that _really_ doesn't happen often.

Curious to hear filly's Texas lawyer take on this: whether it will stick on appeal, and what the likelihood of the jury awarding substantial damages.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by bill_g »

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Unfortunately, my crystal ball says he will kick this can down the road as far as possible.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:38 am But it's worth the price:

I doubt it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Does anyone have a link to the court's rulings? Pretty please.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

woodworker wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:32 pm Does anyone have a link to the court's rulings? Pretty please.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Thanks for the link.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
tek

Post by tek »

I only wish for Jones to reap what he's sown.
Tiredretiredlawyer

tek wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:11 pm I only wish for Jones to reap what he's sown.
X 10zillionth
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

tek wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:11 pm I only wish for Jones to reap what he's sown.
That would be really harsh. I'd settle for him being buried up to his neck in $hit.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Perhaps I just have a sick mind, but every time I read this thread title I seem to come up with another retort.

Like:
  • Join the club, Melania has obviously been sick of it for years.
  • You took the vow to "love, honor, and obey" so just get down on you knees and pucker up.
  • The whole country's sick of being fucked BY him, so that almost makes you a patriot for giving it back.
I'll stop there. Most of you probably have better one's anyway.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:27 pm
X 10zillionth
You should really use X Infinity for this one :bighug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:33 pm
That would be really harsh. I'd settle for him being buried up to his neck in $hit.
On the beach...

At low tide....

Yeah, I'm a bad person...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:37 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:27 pm
X 10zillionth
You should really use X Infinity for this one :bighug:
:biggrin:

Return to “Other weirdos”