Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Alex Jones - Alexander Emerick Jones "I’m so sick of fu*king Tr*mp*"

Post by Luke »

Gorka is ANGRY about Jones' anti-Trump announcement (same video as above). If Trumpers abandon Alexander, wonder what that does to his ratings and sales. Hope they go way down.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:01 pm
Trump has lost Alex Jones. He announces today he is off the Trump train: “I am supporting Desantis .. I can look into his eyes on HD video, and I see the real sincerity.”
Funny, because when I look in DeSantis' eyes, I see Nyarlathotep. And I start gibbering.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

RVInit wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:58 pm He accidentally sent a link to Jones' attorney in Texas who apparently accidentally sent the link to Jones the parent's attorney. :roll: but more importantly :mad:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:39 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:58 pm He accidentally sent a link to Jones' attorney in Texas who apparently accidentally sent the link to Jones the parent's attorney. :roll: but more importantly :mad:
Different subject. yes, Reynal sent 2 years of Jones' texts to the plaintiff's attorney.

Which is how the plaintiff's attorney found out that personal information about the PLAINTIFFs was sent from Connecticut attorneys who sent to Raynal who sent to Jones. Jones' had plaintiff's medical information on HIS text messages.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OMG. You gotta see this video in the tweet :lol:

The Recount @therecount Aug 22

Alex Jones: I'm a DeSantis guy

*Three days and a lot of negative replies later*

Jones: President Trump, I didn't mean it, call me

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://www.mainepublic.org/2022-08-25/ ... ok-lawsuit
Attorneys face questions about confidential records shared in Sandy Hook lawsuit
:snippity:

On Thursday, the attorney that’s accused of starting it all took the fifth in court.

“I’m asserting my rights as previously stated,” Jones attorney in Connecticut, Norm Pattis, said repeatedly when asked questions about sharing information opposing counsel said was marked “highly confidential.”

Judge Barbara Bellis said Pattis taking the fifth in a disciplinary hearing was “unusual to say the least.” She asked his attorneys and opposing counsel in the proceedings to brief her about Pattis’ responses Thursday.

Yeah, I'd call it unusual. I would think that, at a minimum, Pattis's license is subject to immediate suspension.

As to whether he gets disbarred, I just don't know what happens to lawyers who violate important protective orders. Any competent lawyer would always treat it as the kind of thing one could get disbarred for, but mistakes happen, and I dunno what actually happens in disciplinary proceedings for this form of misconduct.
bob

Post by bob »

As we learned from Klayman, and will likely learn again from the New York investigation, invoking the Fifth allows the factfinder to make adverse inferences. In this case, the judge (and, later, the disciplining agency) may infer the lawyer did violate a protective order.

But a federal court could not infer that the lawyer criminally violated HIPAA.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Sure.

I was wrestling with the notion that a lawyer who has invoked the Fifth Amendment in response to questions from the court needs to withdraw from that proceeding immediately. First, he has a conflict. Second, he's demonstrated that he cannot fulfill the obligation of candor to the tribunal in that proceeding.

My thought was that this consequence is independent of the inferences that could be drawn from the refusal to answer, and the possible disciplinary consequences that could result from those inferences.

But I'm kind of making it up. It's not an area of law that I know much about.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:08 pm As we learned from Klayman, and will likely learn again from the New York investigation, invoking the Fifth allows the factfinder to make adverse inferences. In this case, the judge (and, later, the disciplining agency) may infer the lawyer did violate a protective order.

But a federal court could not infer that the lawyer criminally violated HIPAA.
Yeah, that’s weird. Sounds to me like he’s trying to blur the distinction between the self-incrimination clause and the due process clause.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

chancery wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:16 pm But I'm kind of making it up. It's not an area of law that I know much about.
It's kinda reassuring that you're not an expert on lawyerly misconduct! Stay honest! :thumbsup:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Interview with Mark Bankston, jam-packed with insights and additional info on upcoming cases (starting in Sept). 40 min.

Regarding the texts from Jones's phone: they end in mid-2020 (so no direct lead up to or Jan 6 info).

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

So he is sticking to the "I'm insane" defense while stashing away millions to keep the money away from a judgement. Got it.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:18 am So he is sticking to the "I'm insane" defense while stashing away millions to keep the money away from a judgement. Got it.
"Your honor, it is the Plaintiff's Counsels' duty to remind the respondent that given how strongly he pushed his First Amendment rights in previous appearances before this court, that he absolutely has the First Amendment right to worship a strawman as he appears to be doing now."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sept 12, 2001. Alex Jones blames Israel for 9/11.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Connecticut Judge Sanctions Alex Jones for ‘Egregious’ and ‘Stunningly Cavalier’ Failure to Turn Over Discovery to Sandy Hook Families”
https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/liv ... -families/

Includes link to live coverage.

Also:

“Alex Jones Spied on His Wife and Ex-Wife, Texts Reveal”:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234591212/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

I read the article and it stated Jones could not produce evidence to the jury he did not profit from these stories. But, is he allowed to do it in rebuttal to the plaintiff presenting evidence, if they have any, that he did profit or do the plaintiff's have Carte Blanche to be totally unencumbered by any cross or rebuttal evidence? Anyone have any clearer idea how serious this sanction is?
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

The footage of the sanction is here:

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:54 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7615224832
OMG, this guy had hair at one time but was a nutcase back then even. And he reproduced/has children. Uh Oh.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:46 pm
Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:54 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7615224832
OMG, this guy had hair at one time but was a nutcase back then even. And he reproduced/has children. Uh Oh.
My thoughts exactly, but I think the word I used was procreated :towel:
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

Thanks, SlimSloSlider for the video. That answers my question. Should be interesting to see how defendants try to work around this. Oh, and then, at the end, where defendant prepared an afidavit, sent it to plaintiff's counsel, but it never made it into the court file. Intersting.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Don Lewis @DonLew87 wrote:Alex Jones lawyer may have saved democracy. Awful lot of searches and seizures since he turned over that cell phone.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Listening to the trial off and on today.

Plaintiff Att. is asking the witness about one time when AJ boasted that his show/InfoWars was more popular (forgive me, I can't remember the metric quoted) than any of the other right wing media outlets. He reads from the Infowars site: "FoxNews, Newsmax, Breitbart, WND--whatever that is."

Got a kick out of that.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The main thing I have got from watching some of the trial videos is that we already know that Jones is an absolutely despicable excuse for a human being, but those (maybe not all) willing to work for him also seem to be totally bereft of ethics or morals. Do they not realise that without sh*ts like them willing to help build his business/audience he would never have gained the exposure that has made him such an appalling influence on so many people. To them hurting innocent and bereaved people is simply collateral damage. :mad2:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “Other weirdos”