The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by northland10 »

In the previous Fogbow, I posted that GIL/Corsi had, in the WD of Texas case against Infowars and Roger Stone, suddenly, and without the appropriate conference, noticed depositions to be taken from Alex Jones, David Jones, and others (though not Roger Stone) to be held last week.

The defendants, including Roger Stone, objected. You can see their objections in the docket on Court Listener.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/16 ... owars-llc/

The court granted to motion to stay, in part.
Before the Court are Defendant Roger Stone’s Motion to Stay Discovery, Quash Plaintiffs’ Deposition Notices, and for Protective Order (Dkt. No. 93), Defendant Free Speech Systems, LLC’s Opposed Motion for Protective Order (Dkt. No. 94), and Defendant David Jones’ Motion to Stay Discovery and for Protective Order (Dkt. No. 95). The District Court referred the above motions to the undersigned for resolution pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(A), FED.R.CIV.P. 72, andRule 1(c) of Appendix C of the Local Rules.

Having considered the motions, the Court hereby GRANTS the motions in part and QUASHES the depositions set for February 24, 25, and 26 (Dkt. Nos. 93, 94, 95). The Court ORDERS the parties to appear on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. for a hearing on the motions to stay discovery in this case. The Court FURTHER ORDERS that no further discovery shall take place in this matter until the hearing on March 23, 2021.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 5.96.0.pdf
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

Post by Foggy »

:shock:
She was drinking some dreadful vegetable smoothie
concoction that looked like minced caterpillars.

Return to “Other weirdos”