Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Okay, I figured out what I was doing wrong and courtlistener has been updated. :banana:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ystem-ltd/
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

From a 5/12 filing contain in the link, above (tks!), it looks like the Sheriff is still refusing to arrest Bundy.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230515_071228.jpg
Screenshot_20230515_071228.jpg (67.27 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Unfortunately I predicted that is exactly what was going to happen. Same game as daddy played. It worked for Cliven, now it's working for the rotten son.

I hate the Bundys with a passion.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

I'm tempted to send the Sheriff a note telling him "Just pretend Bundy is Black".
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

It's gross. It's white privilege - again.

Seems Idaho is a lawless state - particularly with Labrador as AG. He's as sympathetic to Bundy as Wunder. Now, they're all throwing the legitimacy of Idaho courts into question.

I can see Labrador hindering not only ISP involvement but the Feds.

As you said, here we go again....
Jerry Mander

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Jerry Mander »

Ammhole Bundy wrote a letter to Erik Stidham, St Luke’s lead attorney:

Mr. Erik Stidham,

If I do not have a right, protected by the first amendment, to speak about what your clients did and show the evidence to back it up, then what right do I have to speak at all?

Natasha Erickson threatened CPS first and wrote in her doctor's notes that “Patients family is connected to Ammon Bundy who is running for governor” (a). Rachel Thomas, speaking of baby Cyrus said, “We’re just going to break some protocol and take the ambulance through a different entrance because it is a medically stable patient” (b). The ambulance record read, “This is a healthy baby with no interventions"…”no acute life threats noted” (c). St. Luke’s medical records show that Cyrus was going to be transferred immediately to foster parents from the hospital (d) (d1). A nurse report admits that baby Cyrus was laying in his vomit for some time and pictures prove that while in the care of St. Luke’s doctors and nurses Cyrus’ face was burned from laying too long in his own “emesis” (e), (f).

Evidence shows that Marissa (Cyrus’ mother) informed Detective Hansen that Cyrus only took breastmilk and that Cyrus needed to be with her to nourish him (g). Detective took him away anyway, arresting Marissa for obstruction of justice (h). She was booked into Ada County jail.

Dr. Rachel Thomas fed Cyrus formula and gloated about it as if she fixed Cyrus all with one bottle. Later, St. Luke’s employees put an IV in Cyrus (possibly multiple) and then a nasal feeding tube down his throat, all in hopes that baby Cyrus would keep down the supplements that the hospital employees were giving him (j). All of their efforts to feed him failed while his mother was outside the hospital crying and begging to get it in to nurse and care for him.

All of this evidence and much more is in the criminal discovery from when I was trespassed. I received that discovery legally as the accused and have published it legally, well within my rights protected by the first amendment.

Your efforts in using the courts to stop the publication of the videos and documents are a grasp to silence the truth and chill free speech (m). So, back to my original question; If I do not have the right to publish and speak about what the evidence shows happened to baby Cyrus, then what right do I have to speak at all?

Also, I wonder if Judge Norton would be so helpful to your side if she knew how you are misrepresenting things to her. Things like how you lied about me quoting the Bible. You took single words from my article, searched them in the Bible, made your own interpretations of threats and then insinuated that I quoted those verses from the Bible (n). Very dirty work, very dishonest. I am, however, glad that you spent some time reading the Bible, you should do it daily with real intent. it will change your life (o).

If your clients are intimidated by the exposure of what they did, I cannot help that. I have never said anything that I absolutely did not believe to be true. I have never presented evidence that does not speak for itself (examples above). You and the St. Luke’s executive have made this entire matter much worse and much more public than it ever would have been if St. Luke’s would have just corrected the internal issue they had and moved on with taking care of people properly.

How many babies are not getting care because taxpayer funds and donations are going into you and your partner's pockets? How many children with cleft palates are suffering because St. Luke’s directed those funds to your office rather than to pay for surgeries. This nonsense needs to end. It is a waste of everyone’s time and only you and your partners financially win here.

As you are very well aware of, I have offered everything I own for your clients to stop this lawsuit and leave me, my family, and friends in peace (q) (q1). St. Luke’s CEO, Chris Roth, is obviously aware of this offer but must want more than I have to give him. The offer is still on the table! I will give you everything I own as an offering for peace. What more can I give you? No sanction or judgment can take more than I own and I cannot give you what I don’t own. Make no mistake, you nor your clients deserve anything I own, but I do not believe I will get any form of justice in the Ada County courts and I desire peace. I have extended the olive branch to you by allowing St. Luke’s executives to take all that I have and therefore financially ruin me. I am not afraid to rebuild and know I will be blessed for being a peacemaker. Please accept my offer and let’s move on in peace. This offer will not remain indefinitely.

My initial concern from the beginning of this matter was with CPS workers authorizing the taking children from loving and caring parents using police powers with little resistance or checks and balances. My main concern had very little to do with St. Luke's hospital or employees. This lawsuit brought the actions of St. Luke’s employees to the public's eyes more than any other action. St. Luke’s doctors started this entire thing and now St. Luke’s executives and council are keeping it going. Don’t blame me for defending myself in the court of public opinion when your clients started the battle. Do I not have a right to speak about what I know and believe to be the truth? To defend my position, too; especially when it comes to a family and a baby that I love and cherish (t)?
letter-to-erik-stidham.pdf
(68.59 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

I don’t understand why Ammon hasn’t presented his “evidence” in a constitutionally established court of law. His pocket Constitution must be missing a few pages. :confuzzled:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

I think it's funny Bundy added his "PRN is not a legal entity" line in a 5/15 filing to his federal request.

How stupid can you be?

Maybe Holland-Hart should go federal.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230517_113036.jpg
Screenshot_20230517_113036.jpg (505.46 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

I uploaded the latest filings to Courtlistener this morning. I don't know who this Kim person is, but she filed her statement complaint about not being able to get the sheriff's incident reports.
From Page 4 of her declaration:
To blame Ammon Bundy for the actions of others would be like declaring President Trump responsible for the actions of those at the capitol on January 6.
:lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

This thing is headed toward violence. Bundy wants a shootout with the cops.

Not that he will shoot a gun. But his idiot followers will. He wants the national publicity that he got at Malheur. He isn't going to obey a single order from any court, and eventually some judge will order his arrest.

And then this site will be the national authority on Bundy and his 'movement' again.

Maybe now is a good time to remind you about the time I called it. You know, the ambush.

We found out that a group of the Malheur occupiers was headed to John Day to meet with the sheriff there (I forget his name, but he was supporting the occupiers) and they were going to 'educate' the locals about what they were doing.

So I looked at the map and saw that the road to John Day was only two lanes, and I knew there was a lot of snow on the ground (so you couldn't do the move Finicum actually tried, going around the cops off-road) because it was dead of winter, and I said, that's a perfect situation for the cops to set up an ambush, just like the old Westerns I used to watch on the Tee Vee when I was a boy.

And sure enough, about half an hour after I called it, we learned that the cops had actually done what I predicted, because their boss watched the same Westerns, probably. :biggrin:

But that's ancient history now. :oldman:

However, this thing is going to blow up, I can feel it.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

P.S. My favorite part of that night, after the ambush, was Pete Santilli panicking on his social media broadcast. He apparently had no idea that the road to John Day was perilous for the leadership, and suddenly the leadership was in cuffs, or dead.

And when Santilli learned that Finicum was dead, he lost his mud completely. 'Course, he knew instantly that it meant the end of the occupation of Malheur, except for the last four morons.

That was a fun night, because we were all frustrated that the cops (especially the FBI) hadn't ended the occupation by then. So on Fogbow, we were kinda celebrating.
:smoking:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Thems’ were da days :oldman:

Ammon was so quick to surrender..

And Bob was so primed by Ammon to be a martyr for the Bundy cause…

And Ryan was as he said to the court an idiot..

Gun it Shawna should have been charged for encouraging Bob to flee arrest.

Ah well - we will see if the local sheriff is as compromised as would be king Palmer.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Palmer, yeah. Thanks for that. I forgot where I left my memory pills. :oldman:
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:58 am This thing is headed toward violence. Bundy wants a shootout with the cops.

Not that he will shoot a gun. But his idiot followers will. He wants the national publicity that he got at Malheur. He isn't going to obey a single order from any court, and eventually some judge will order his arrest.

And then this site will be the national authority on Bundy and his 'movement' again.

:snippity:
However, this thing is going to blow up, I can feel it.
Isn't there a bench warrant for his arrest already, or has that been rescinded?

The reason he has armed guards at his house is because he knows the Sheriff won't try to arrest him if they think some white :shh: guy might be harmed or killed. Just like Cliven. It worked for Cliven and it's now working for Ammon.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

I'll never understand what qualifies a yahoo for a Wikipedia entry, which is why I can't take it seriously as an "encyclopedia."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Palmer_(sheriff)
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:43 am I'll never understand what qualifies a yahoo for a Wikipedia entry, which is why I can't take it seriously as an "encyclopedia."
Some areas of Wikipedia are quite authoritative (the astronomy section is maintained by actual astronomers), but yeah, there's a large amount of garbage in there as well.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:46 am
pipistrelle wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:43 am I'll never understand what qualifies a yahoo for a Wikipedia entry, which is why I can't take it seriously as an "encyclopedia."
Some areas of Wikipedia are quite authoritative (the astronomy section is maintained by actual astronomers), but yeah, there's a large amount of garbage in there as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Seim
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Just sayin....

Nate Jones was subpoenaed almost a month ago yet still hasn't been served. Seems he's doin' da Bundy thang and avoiding service. He lives with his dad who donated often to Bundy campaign.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:52 am
RVInit wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:46 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Seim
Exactly! :lol: I was trying to think of Gavin's name to give an example of the garbage side of it. I'm getting old, suffer from CRS.*

*Can't remember shit (for all the other old people who CRS)
--Colin Kaepernick
Fiona

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Fiona »

Foggy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:20 am P.S. My favorite part of that night, after the ambush, was Pete Santilli panicking on his social media broadcast. He apparently had no idea that the road to John Day was perilous for the leadership, and suddenly the leadership was in cuffs, or dead.

And when Santilli learned that Finicum was dead, he lost his mud completely. 'Course, he knew instantly that it meant the end of the occupation of Malheur, except for the last four morons.

That was a fun night, because we were all frustrated that the cops (especially the FBI) hadn't ended the occupation by then. So on Fogbow, we were kinda celebrating.
My favorite part was when Papa Bundy got arrested at PDX and I got to laugh at his ass sitting in open holding at the jail. Well, that and the OT I earned to stay late and do the medical screenings on those idiots as they were booked in. Good times.
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Fiona wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:51 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:20 am P.S. My favorite part of that night, after the ambush, was Pete Santilli panicking on his social media broadcast. He apparently had no idea that the road to John Day was perilous for the leadership, and suddenly the leadership was in cuffs, or dead.

My favorite part was when Papa Bundy got arrested at PDX and I got to laugh at his ass sitting in open holding at the jail. Well, that and the OT I earned to stay late and do the medical screenings on those idiots as they were booked in. Good times.
:thumbsup:
--Colin Kaepernick
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:58 amI said, that's a perfect situation for the cops to set up an ambush, just like the old Westerns I used to watch on the Tee Vee when I was a boy.
First Madisonville, and then Malheur.

The FBI, indeed: Foogy Beats Insurrectionists.
Image ImageImage
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Some updates filed today. There is a motion to expedite:

Declaration of Erik F. Stidham in Support of Motion to Expedite and Expedited M (129 pages!):

EXPEDITED MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION:

Note: There's an Attachment 2 on the clarification that has the same title and same number of pages (129) as the attachment to expedite, so I refrained from spending some of my free PACER bucks on what looks to be a duplicate of Attachment 1.

ETA: Attachment 1 of the clarification is SEALED.
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

I'm kinda proud that I dug up the Skousen Link based on that shitty constitution that Ammon was carrying around in his pocket. That gave a lot of background into the crazy ideas in the Malheur mess.

As an aside, while I defended the actions at the time, I have since come around to the fact that they should have put that place in a ring of steel. They were letting these idiots wander into town and have lunch and buy supplies. If they had grabbed people as they were leaving for supplies and so on, the place would have gone Lord of the Flies a lot sooner, rather than when the leaders were grabbed. Then Ammon would have been revealed as a nutcase as people would have started surrendering en masse as their tummies started grumbling.

Ya they were trying to prevent another WACO, but Waco only became a farce because the FBI had ignored years of warnings, same as the Ammon/Cliven situation. And what the fuck are those Cattle still doing grazing the reserve?

I think Amonn wants a Waco at this point. The rest of the Right wing idiots know he is full of shit, he feels his relevance fading, so its his only chance at immortality.
Hic sunt dracones
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Thinking about what I wrote before, during and after Malheur - what could have been - re: any of it makes me bummed out. So, I don't go there any more.

Thank you, Poplove. The 129 pager is beautiful, as it asks all the right questions regarding money between all these organizations.

What I found weird is Power Marketing is worth 15m? Freedom Tabernacle 2m? Maybe I'm reading things wrong.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”