Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Bridge Sniper thinks the parody Ammon account is funny. I agree with Bridge Sniper. He is all in on Janice McGlocknbible for Gov. (of course).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Needs wurser speling.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

De Lemur got released from prison yesterday. Won't talk to the media cuz helicopter.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (23.75 KiB) Viewed 462 times
https://www.wmur.com/article/rochester- ... e/38203183#
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:26 pm De Lemur got released from prison yesterday. Won't talk to the media cuz helicopter.
Capture.JPG
https://www.wmur.com/article/rochester- ... e/38203183#
Yeah. He’s that important. :roll:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:18 am Well, thanks. But, I know what I know and you know what you know (others, too) and it seems we work together to collectively know more.

The real grift, illegality, is recurring PRN donations run through Rodriguez' church. Husbondi and Donos seem regular for profit grifts, for one time donations.

Since this info is older, note nobody has done a piece on it yet, following the money. My bet: the IRS is already investigating.
My post might have sounded snarky - it was not the intent. You know way more about the Bundys than I do and it was intended to be a compliment.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Not at all. I didn’t take it that way.

Also, I believe what I said, and agree with Foggy, et. al.

Turning,

I think Trump's endorsement of McGeachin is a blow to both she and Bundy, a boon to Little. The radical vote is now very much split.

That said, it's a neat test of the post-Trump world, of how Bundy may publicly lose his power via what IMV constitutes as a referendum and, if he does, how he reacts.

It could be the end of his relevance.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Doesn't break my heart Trump won't gravy Ammon's bisquits thus forcing a three way split of the Crazy in spud miner country.
Billdnc

Trespass Cattle Removal

Post by Billdnc »

I wonder why the Bundys and their elk aren't jumping on this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts of the Gila are temporarily closed for unauthorized cattle removal
Leah Romero, Silver City Sun-News
Wed, November 10, 2021, 4:49 PM
SILVER CITY - The Gila National Forest has temporarily closed an area that includes portions of the wilderness, Glenwood and Silver City ranger districts for operations to remove unauthorized and unbranded cattle from the forest.

The Forest Service reports the closure is to minimize public exposure during the capture and removal of the cattle. The closure will last until Nov. 30.

Removing unauthorized cattle can lead to "potentially hazardous conditions" for recreational visitors, according to the Forest Service.

The Gila National Forest has temporarily closed an area that includes portions of the wilderness, Glenwood and Silver City ranger districts for operations to remove unauthorized and unbranded cattle from the forest. Pictured is a map of the restricted area.
The Gila National Forest has temporarily closed an area that includes portions of the wilderness, Glenwood and Silver City ranger districts for operations to remove unauthorized and unbranded cattle from the forest. Pictured is a map of the restricted area.
More
The Forest Service reports it's removed unmanaged cattle because they can cause long-term damage to water quality, riparian ecosystem conditions and habitat for threatened and endangered species. Since 1994, the department has removed over 640 unauthorized and unbranded cattle from the Gila National Forest.

In September, the Forest Service was awarded a contract to gather the unauthorized livestock in the Gila National Forest and deliver them to a livestock auction in Belen. The current contract is for the removal of an estimated 50 cattle, to be completed by September 2022.

the potentially hazardous conditions associated with the capture and removal of the cattle in an area that is frequently used by recreational visitors. The closure will last until Nov. 30.

The current removal operation is part of a decades-long effort to protect natural resources and stem the spread of unauthorized cattle that have been in the removal area since the 1970s. Unmanaged cattle cause long-term damage to water quality, riparian ecosystem conditions and habitat for threatened and endangered species.

Since 1994, the USDA Forest Service has removed over 640 unauthorized and unbranded cattle from the Gila National Forest.

In September 2021, the Forest Service awarded a contract to gather the unauthorized livestock from the removal area on the Gila National Forest and deliver them to the livestock auction in Belen. The current contract is for the removal of an estimated 50 cattle, to be completed by September 2022.

This article originally appeared on Silver City Sun-News: Parts of the Gila are temporarily closed for unauthorized cattle removal
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Steaks all around, courtesy of the FS.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

In related news, the Cedar City Volunteer Fire Dept is holding an all you can eat BBQ at station 1 this Saturday. The public is encouraged to attend.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Just leaving this here.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Oh great. I forgot about this idiot after he left the ALC.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I've drafted another "follow the money" piece but am loathe to waste my time finishing it. I'm beginning to not really give a shit anymore - and that feels good.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:45 am I've drafted another "follow the money" piece but am loathe to waste my time finishing it. I'm beginning to not really give a shit anymore - and that feels good.
I would read it but don't do it for an audience of 1.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:43 pm
ZinWhit wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:45 am I've drafted another "follow the money" piece but am loathe to waste my time finishing it. I'm beginning to not really give a shit anymore - and that feels good.
I double that audience :blackeye:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:09 am
scirreeve wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:43 pm
I double that audience :blackeye:
Me, too.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Writing these days feels like a weight I drag. Tending to family feels like flight.

Thank you. I'll likely finish it, ready it for after the new year in time for the primary.

Bundy’s Twin Falls event. Beyond using PRN as an army, at 1:43:43 the Dude in Red states "this is providence," Ammon as of Book of Mormon prophesy.

Neato.

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Looking at Bundy’s campaign finance reports, it appears he/they are omitting recurring donations, the only appearing on reports one-time donations (all $1k).

According to these reports, Bundy’s campaign has brought in less than 10k at this point.

Adding, PRN is still accepting donations without any IRS status, one timers going to Donos and recurring to Rodriguez' Freedom Tabernacle. Again note nobody (journo/academic/'expert') has yet followed this angle.

Nobody follows the money.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:02 am Looking at Bundy’s campaign finance reports, it appears he/they are omitting recurring donations, the only appearing on reports one-time donations (all $1k).

According to these reports, Bundy’s campaign has brought in less than 10k at this point.

Adding, PRN is still accepting donations without any IRS status, one timers going to Donos and recurring to Rodriguez' Freedom Tabernacle. Again note nobody (journo/academic/'expert') has yet followed this angle.

Nobody follows the money.
He isn't required to report donations yet unless they are >= $1,000.
According to Idaho law, candidates are responsible for declaring donations of $1,000 or more within 48 hours to the Idaho Secretary of State’s office. In January, those candidates will begin filing monthly reports for all donations of any amount. If a candidate declared earlier than 2021, such as Luke Malek, who announced he was running for lieutenant governor in November 2020, monthly reports are required for 2021.
https://idahocapitalsun.com/2021/10/28/ ... e-offices/
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Right on.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Shofar Dude has a rant. Whatever. He admits to being a white supremacist.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (41.85 KiB) Viewed 890 times
He is so so stupid.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Back in '16 post Malheur fall, Brand and I had a telephone convo that lasted over an hour.

He is all you say and...IMV irrelevant (except for entertainment). I believe the Bundy cadre sees him in the same light.

Although I never spoke with The Captain, IMV he's the same: irrelevant except for entertainment.

They both live a shared fantasy of efficacy, albeit Brand's divine.

On a similar but different note, I've wondered why MDL escaped(s) scrutiny from both ends.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I've seen folks suggest Aaron Welling and Rick Koerber had a relationship, that somehow Koerber's money has made it to the Bundy campaign.

I have seen no evidence of such.

Does it exist?

Return to “Bundys and their elk”