Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Flatpoint High »

2x1i9g5fqrr91.jpg
2x1i9g5fqrr91.jpg (345.72 KiB) Viewed 675 times
northland10 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:55 pm I'm pretty sure there must be a few books on that in the library, but online commenters are far more reliable than actual books in a commie library. There are also generally reputable sites on the internet, but the truth to Ammon is the truth he wants to hear or tell others, not actual facts.

I suspect he can easily find the info he wants, but this is just a game to drag others along and keep his name out there.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:26 pm 2x1i9g5fqrr91.jpg
Uh, that's not accurate. The placenta DOES connect to the woman, its just that the Blood does not directly mix. The capillaries of the Woman and the placenta run very close together which allows Plasma to flow back and forth, bringing Nuriants and Oxygen to the babies blood and the Waste products and CO2 from the Baby to the Woman's blood for disposal.

I'm sure there will be a million people screaming at me for describing this and doing "but actually because I'm X and can comment unlike you"s, but that's pretty much the way it works.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Every time I see that account post, I think it's a parody, then the comments remind me it isn't (I think). Yeah, he couldn't ask a medical expert or consult a trusted .gov, .edu, or hospital source, but spitballs a basic question easily answered at Twitter. But Ammo "Liberty" Bundy doesn't want to make democratic decisions, just decisions for other people based on what he as an insignificant one of 8 billion people thinks is right based on his being "special."

He's a parody of a parody of an irony, is Cowboy Liberty.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

This is his now deleted tweet that started this nonsense. He now claims that he didn't tweet this but somebody else did that has access to his account. He doesn't say who he is throwing under the bus.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (46.85 KiB) Viewed 647 times
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bill_g »

We need to send him a case of Trojans.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo has one of the craziest political ads I have ever seen. WOKE CULT, purple costumed masked people, cross burning, Skousen burning etc. Ammo comes to the rescue in a very White Horse Prophecy way and rescues the Skousen with his magic silly hat. Ammo is the PROFIT. Totally nutz.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Which of his cultists are in the purple robes?
Azastan
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Azastan »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:51 am Which of his cultists are in the purple robes?
They all look rather Tale of the Handmaid to me.

Orlylicious missed the 'cries of babies being burned in mother's womb'.
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

His "Woke Cult" vid was made by crash eleven and is a christofascist culmination of the war he's declared on liberals who have demonized him for years. He's out for blood.

In the ad and certainly in recent comments, he sounds like Hitler, readying the pink triangles to put on LGBTQ people, the "jews," liberals. My bet the national media picks it up to mock his Benson-Mormon ignorance graphically illustrated through the hilarious advert.

Constitutional Sheriffs, using the National Guard to enforce his will, banning IUDs & declaring life at conception, public lands transfer (he's already got an attorney lined up), declaring war on "liberals" by cutting all welfare to drive them out... and a bunch more.

If he sounds like a fascist, looks like a fascist, acts like a fascist, he must be a fascist and smashed.

The first time he spoke like this 'cult' video was at the Modesto Range Rights Symposium in 2018 (sponsored by Smith).

"Calling America a "bible nation," Bundy warned against environmental groups who believed in the Earth over God. "In the scripture, in the bible, we have guidance on what we are to do and how we are to act and what is our right and what the Earth was created for. What the animals are for, what the grass is for, what the trees are for, what the fruit is for," Bundy told the attendees inside the MJC Ag Pavillion. "Do we see a different doctrine? Do these different doctrines affect us? .... What if I told you that these people, these individuals or groups, if they are allowed to continue with their plans that they will entirely destroy the happiness of human life?"

SNip

"Who in their right mind would do what they are doing? Who would destroy the ranches, destroy the dams, destroy the farms? Who would do that? Only someone who does not want humans to be fed, for them to live in a place they want to live, to be able to enjoy life and, as the founders said, to pursue happiness," he said. "They are an enemy to humans. They live by a different doctrine. And it is not based upon Christian principals. It is based upon a completely different theology."

Read more at: https://www.modbee.com/news/business/ag ... rylink=cpy
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

I watched with the sound off. My first reaction was, "Who in the wildfire-prone, drought-stricken West fans flames, sending sparks all over the place?" Second was the end was lame with the weak head shake, just like Superman. Shouldn't there have been a hanging?
Screenshot 2022-10-14_21-49-50-374.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-14_21-49-50-374.jpg (507.58 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Bundy Clan 411

Post by keith »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:17 pm Some partially related trivia (note the Mexico connection):

1901 Oct Edward Bunker leaves Bunkerville to help establish a new Mormon colony, Colonia Morelos, Sonora, Mexico. He dies on 17th November.

Abraham Bundy and family move to the Mormon Colonia Morelos. (Note that another source records Abraham Bundy as selling his ranch in Beaver Dam/Littlefield in 1906 before moving to Mexico, but this appears to be wrongly dated).

1907 Sep 5 Roy Bundy, Cliven’s grandfather, marries Doretta Marie Iverson from Littlefield in the St George Temple, Washington County, Utah, and they go back to Mexico. They eventually have 11-12 children, including David Ammon, Cliven’s father.

1912 Abraham Bundy and family leave the Colonia Morelos polygamous community during the Mexican Revolution, stay in a cabin belonging to one of his brothers in Lincoln County, Washington; move to La Grande, Oregon for a couple of months before moving to Kaolin, Nevada; ending up at Mount Trumbull in 1916 (Note that a different family historian places them in Oregon in 1910 in the town of La Grande). Two of Roy’s children are recorded as being born in Nevada in 1913 or 1914, and 1915.

1916 Abraham Bundy and family arrive in the Hurricane Valley on the Arizona strip. Abraham is credited with helping to establish the remote community of Bundyville, otherwise known as Mount Trumbull, according to a history of the Arizona Strip on the Northern Arizona University website. Abraham and his five sons, including Cliven’s grandfather Roy, file homestead claims under the Stock-Raising Homestead Act (1916). Between 1925 and 1940, the family patent (bring into private ownership) close to 4,000 acres in the area and raise cattle.

Dec 29 The Stock-Raising Homestead Act increases the size of a homestead to 640 acres for ranching.

1922 Mar 22 Cliven’s father David Ammon Bundy is born in Mount Trumbull.
Ah, I see. They're Mormons - I should have realized. That explains how they are related to this then:

The Classic Bundy & Coke
Has everybody heard about the bird?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Opinion: Ammon Bundy: Colossal fraud

https://www.idahostatejournal.com/freea ... 38f5e.html
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Newspapers are people too, my friends, but I tried to read that one and it's real work trying to read the text and ignore the ads. So many ads. So many of the same ads. Maybe I might have purchased something called "whole body deodorant" the first or second time I saw it. By the 15th time I'm not ever gonna buy that product even if it's wonderful. Good article, though. Just really annoying, trying to read it.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

That writer was the Chair of the Idaho GOP and current Monsanto lobbyist. Love he threw the Sagebrush Rebs under the bus.

Moving on....

IREHR has been absent for over a year regarding Bundy. I asked why in relation to this thread and got the following response.

Now you know.

Attachments
Screenshot_20221026-081008_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-081008_DuckDuckGo.jpg (196.32 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
Screenshot_20221026-080956_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-080956_DuckDuckGo.jpg (366.4 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

One of the reasons I follow Bundy and the Smith Network Sagebrush Rebs is public lands.

Whether Bundy wins or not, Labrador will.

Ready for Idaho's war with the feds - especially if Bundy wins?
Attachments
Screenshot_20221031-105014_Docs.jpg
Screenshot_20221031-105014_Docs.jpg (323.43 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

James Dawson
@RadioDawson

It wouldn't be election season without some late-breaking news. An anonymous letter sent to the secretary of state's office alleges @RealABundy spent tens of thousands of dollars in donations enriching himself: https://boisestatepublicradio.org/polit ... nance-laws
#idpol
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Ryan Bundy convicted of assault for spitting at store employee
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... e-2667932/
or see below:
► Show Spoiler
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Yeah.

Now, these journos will appropriate my investigation of Bundy’s money trail written last Jan. It's not the first but will be the last.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221103-165522_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-165522_DuckDuckGo.jpg (468.14 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
curmudgeon
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by curmudgeon »

For some reason, this SNL skit reminds me of Ammon Bundy
Suranis

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Suranis »

This reminds me of him more.

Hic sunt dracones
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/idaho ... candidate/

From my buddy Ketcham.

I hope Bundy doesn't win.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

I’m undoubtedly wrong but I cannot see The Profit as charismatic.
Azastan
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Azastan »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 pm https://www.truthdig.com/articles/idaho ... candidate/

From my buddy Ketcham.

This is why I wish people would do just a little bit of cut and paste:

'403 Forbidden'
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:49 pm
ZinWhit wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 pm https://www.truthdig.com/articles/idaho ... candidate/

From my buddy Ketcham.

This is why I wish people would do just a little bit of cut and paste:

'403 Forbidden'
I can see it. I haven't been able to strip the code.

[On the campaign trail]( Bundy touted the legal theory of the “constitutional sheriff” — a common idea in far-right circles — to justify his expulsionary program of “renewal.” The federal law enforcement agencies, he said, “do not have authority to come into Idaho to enforce federal law without consent of their local sheriff. The sheriff is the highest policing officer in the country, higher than the federal.”

As part of his stump speech, Bundy promised to activate the National Guard to support county sheriffs in opposition to any federal law that he deemed unworthy of enforcement. This is an insurrectionary plan; it would effectively make Idaho a separatist state.

In [his sometimes comical communications with Bundy]( Zinda has taunted him with his intention to sabotage the big-hatted extremist’s every move, and ensure Bundy’s loss in this race and any others to follow. In response, the self-proclaimed heir of Mormon prophecy replied, “You are as one of Satan’s little minions, full of hate and spite with nothing more to spend your time on except trying to spawn contempt. This election will be won or lost as God our Father wills it according to the agency that He gave each of us…ome day you too will bow your knee to our maker and acknowledge His righteousness.”

Bundy’s candidacy, like so many others across the country, reflects a rising extremist threat that may be as dangerous in defeat as in victory.

“We have to stop these people from doing what they are doing,” Bundy [told his followers]( in a recent YouTube video. “And, if we can’t do it politically, then we’ll have to do it physically.”

[Idaho’s Insurrection Candidate - Truthdig](https://www.truthdig.com/articles/idaho ... candidate/)

Return to “Bundys and their elk”