Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
curmudgeon
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by curmudgeon »

Here's Mother Jones' analysys of Bundy's loss in Idaho.
It suggests that that mother of a different sort will not go away.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... n-results/
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

curmudgeon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:44 am Here's Mother Jones' analysys of Bundy's loss in Idaho.
It suggests that that mother of a different sort will not go away.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... n-results/
He has only been arrested once this year
:rotflmao:
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

I agree that the number of votes he actually got is frightening. He’s way more dangerous than most give him credit for.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:27 pm I agree that the number of votes he actually got is frightening. He’s way more dangerous than most give him credit for.
Yabbut IIRC Idaho is part of the state of Jefferson. I’m more surprised other extremists don’t get more votes there.
humblescribe
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by humblescribe »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:36 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:27 pm I agree that the number of votes he actually got is frightening. He’s way more dangerous than most give him credit for.
Yabbut IIRC Idaho is part of the state of Jefferson. I’m more surprised other extremists don’t get more votes there.
Idaho has never been considered for the putative State of Jefferson. This movement started in October 1941 between two or three counties in Southern Oregon and three border counties in Northern California (Del Norte, Siskiyou, and Modoc.) The excitement and energies promoting this movement came to a screeching halt on December 7, 1941, for obvious reasons.

Since, it has been resurrected a couple of times with a larger geographical base. Most recently it now encompasses central Oregon and as far south as the Mother Lode Counties in California, comprising (guessing here) about 40% of the land mass here.

You may be confusing Jefferson with the ballot measure in Eastern Oregon to secede from the state and join with Idaho. This is called Oreidaho.

I'm too lazy to cite the various sources regarding Jefferson, but I have looked closely into this over the decades.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

“The American Redoubt is a political migration movement first proposed in 2011 by survivalist novelist and blogger James Wesley Rawles which designates Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming along with parts of Oregon and Washington, as a safe haven for conservative Christians.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Bundy Clan 411

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:00 pm “The American Redoubt is a political migration movement first proposed in 2011 by survivalist novelist and blogger James Wesley Rawles which designates Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming along with parts of Oregon and Washington, as a safe haven for conservative Christians.”
Of course, the quiet part is that they picked that particular area not because it was the most friendly to conservative Christians but because that's the region of the US with the lowest percentage of non-whites. In other words, it's all about the white supremacy. The Christian stuff is incidental.
Danraft

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Danraft »

In the podcast “It Could Happen Here” in the episodes where a guest describes what an American Civil War would look like in today’s world, he makes references to Bundy and Jefferson and the Idaho peeps. Definitely worth a listen.
pipistrelle

Bundy Clan 411

Post by pipistrelle »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:36 pm
Idaho has never been considered for the putative State of Jefferson. This movement started in October 1941 between two or three counties in Southern Oregon and three border counties in Northern California (Del Norte, Siskiyou, and Modoc.) The excitement and energies promoting this movement came to a screeching halt on December 7, 1941, for obvious reasons.

Since, it has been resurrected a couple of times with a larger geographical base. Most recently it now encompasses central Oregon and as far south as the Mother Lode Counties in California, comprising (guessing here) about 40% of the land mass here.

You may be confusing Jefferson with the ballot measure in Eastern Oregon to secede from the state and join with Idaho. This is called Oreidaho.

I'm too lazy to cite the various sources regarding Jefferson, but I have looked closely into this over the decades.
Thanks. That's why I said IIRC, because I wasn't sure IRC. :biggrin: The Redoubt is more what I was thinking of.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:46 pm
Uninformed wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:00 pm “The American Redoubt is a political migration movement first proposed in 2011 by survivalist novelist and blogger James Wesley Rawles which designates Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming along with parts of Oregon and Washington, as a safe haven for conservative Christians.”
Of course, the quiet part is that they picked that particular area not because it was the most friendly to conservative Christians but because that's the region of the US with the lowest percentage of non-whites. In other words, it's all about the white supremacy. The Christian stuff is incidental.
There have been various folks trying to create an Aryan ethnostate there since at least the 70s. I would not be surprised if it were earlier but it is not surprising for the 70s and 80s as that is when all the real extreme racist organizations started popping up such as the Aryan Nations, the Order, and the Posse Comitatus, among others.

Here is Wikipedia's article on it (Northwest Territorial Imperative, Northwest America Republic, White Aryan Republic, etc.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest ... Imperative

The survivalist/militia folks are rarely very far from the white supremacists. Randy Weaver was not just a survivalist and freedom lover. He even called himself a white separatist.
101010 :towel:
humblescribe
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by humblescribe »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Reviewing Bundy’s last campaign report, Oct '22.

Of note is spending to Revere Media, LLC, a total of $15k. Revere Media was established on September 13, 2022 by Idaho/Washington attorney Brent Schlotthauer.

https://vslawfirm.com/

Bundy also has a $104k campaign personal loan debt.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221118-142844_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20221118-142844_Drive.jpg (207.22 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Bundy, Rodriguez uncooperative in St. Luke's lawsuit regarding March protests, new court filings show

https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/b ... 4b3c4.html
:snippity:
Ultimately, he said it was his way of defending himself. Bundy added that St. Luke’s should get a default judgment against him.

“I refuse to go play in the sandbox with them,” Bundy said. “They want to force me to participate.”
:snippity:
New filings said the plaintiffs will follow Bundy’s comments about getting a judgment.

“Punitive damages punish past bad acts and deter future bad acts. That is what is needed here,” the filing said.

There’s urgency to add punitive damages, the recent court filings said.

“St. Luke’s has learned that Bundy may be selling his major real estate holding in Idaho and is seeking to dissolve corporate entities,” the filing said. “These may be steps by Bundy to frustrate St. Luke’s collection of a judgment.”
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

1 way Booby instructed me to say hi - so hi. He looks at my twitter behind a block because he is a coward. And no I don't want to date this pizza hating idiot.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (47.82 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Bundy Clan 411

Post by northland10 »

Scirreeve :wave:

And, as one of the boogle, here is my response to Booby....

:point:
101010 :towel:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Greatgrey »

Goodness gracious… he’s gonna LaVoy himself!

Staring down a costly defamation suit, Ammon Bundy says he'll meet a verdict against him with violence, "I’m not going to let that happen. I’m making moves to stop that from happening. And if I have to meet 'em on the front door with my friends and a shotgun, I’ll do that."
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Nah..
he's going to get some other poor fools to bleed out for him..
again....
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Pettinger is a fool and interviews a fool. On the twitter we are trying to figure out where Ammo is going to try to Lavoy.

Someone on twitter says Ammo recently moved - IDK about that.
Something else.
bob

Bundy Clan 411

Post by bob »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:23 pm 1 way Booby instructed me to say hi - so hi.
"Foxbow"?

More like Foxybow! :batting:
Image ImageImage
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

Bundy will be fine. Funny how often white males are able to engage in armed standoffs with authorities and end up still alive at the end of it all. Not every time, of course, but often enough to make you scratch your head.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Happy New Year, everyone.

IMV.

Bundy isn't participating in the St. Luke's civil case because he knows discovery will result in federal charges for tax fraud, money laundering, wire transfer and conspiracy to commit. By not participating he is forcing Holland-Hart and the Feds to put the pieces together - and I already did a year ago, giving that info to Stidham of Holland-Hart last summer. Press on his "shotgun" comment is missing the discovery angle.

Bundy is right regarding Holland-Hart being the firm of the Idaho powerful. They have the clout to interest and share information with the feds (IRS/DOJ) to act on Bundy and Rodriquez. Bundy knows Rodriquez is a loose cannon and is participating in the suit, allocuting incriminating details. And, there is his former campaign Treasurer and current IT guys to pressure via Federal agent contact and questioning via their criminal investigation.

Beyond financial judgment, Bundy is fully aware of the consequences to his future and trying to garner support with his "shotgun" pronouncement and ready for something larger. However, I don't think he'll find that support in the end, having alienated many who now see through his selfish actions. Imagine a scenario where he's indicted and arrested with the above charges. How would that play with RWNJs (like Parker) who are NOT Bundy acolytes?

I wrote about that, too.

I think Bundy also knows he's toast and is panicked, his demeanor, eyes, in the Pettinger video telling.

2023 prediction: It will be a very bad year for Ammon Bundy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

One would hope.

So, is Holland-Hart going to use the material you gave them now? :?:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

After forwarding that info, Stidham and I spoke on the phone. Since, he's emailed me 3 times saying he and others on the case wanted to talk with me. I said anytime - and then they never followed up. After the second, I rolled my eyes and concluded they don't need to talk with me. They have had the details to follow and it's very plain for anyone to see - as Bundy himself says. But, he certainly appears fearful today.

7/6/22 12:41 pm

Chris,

Thank you again for the encouragement. You are as one of satan little minions, full of hate and spite with nothing more to spend your time on except trying to spawn contempt.

As you know I have more support and friends now than I ever have. This election will be won or lost as God our Father wills it according to the agency that He gave each of us. He sets people up and tears them down. He is why I have entered the race and following Him is why I will continue to be protected from people that have and will continue to try and destroy my family and I.

I know that this kind of talk may be impossible right now for you to understand but some day you too will bow your knee to our maker and acknowledge His righteousness and patience for all of us.

Fear does not change my course and I have harmed, damaged or wronged no man, woman or child by organizing the People’s Rights Network or any other organization. There is no victim and all donations and actions are done voluntarily. It is all in the open for all to see as they wish, nothing is hidden. Nothing to fear nothing to hide from.

So write your little articles so the handful of people that read it can loath over it and nash their teeth hoping that force will intervene to stop the good that is being done. Meanwhile, we will keep going the direction we are and trust in the Lord our God to sustain and protect us.

Regards,
Ammon Bundy
ZinWhit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Adding,

In the Pettinger interview Bundy states his campaign software was developed from and an improved version of People’s Rights, both generating what he says is a contact network of over 100k.

This is evidence of comingling PRN & the campaign, that PRN helped finance the campaign, and all never disclosed. Both PRN & the campaign coding/maintenance was done by Nate Jones. He was paid thousands by the campaign and told me via email last Dec the two were always kept separate - even different servers.

For what it's worth.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammonia throws all court orders etc. into the trash without reading them (according to him). Whatever.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (38.04 KiB) Viewed 966 times

Return to “Bundys and their elk”