Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Uninformed

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Uninformed »

Interested to know what “millions of dollars” have been taken. He supposedly was renting the property in Emmett, so was he a multi-millionaire? He also seems obsessed with how much the people he attacked earn.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dave from down under »

Envy is one of his drivers

Along with the other deadly sins..
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:36 am Interested to know what “millions of dollars” have been taken. He supposedly was renting the property in Emmett, so was he a multi-millionaire? He also seems obsessed with how much the people he attacked earn.
Ammon owned the Emmett property (I believe free and clear but not 100% sure). He pretend sold it to his buddy Welling and pretend rented it back trying to shelter his assets from St. Luke's. Court unwound all his nonsense and St. Luke's now owns it. The property is worth >$1M so he was at least a millionaire.
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

And now he is just a common criminal with a warrant for his arrest on the run after stealing the house contents and fleeing interstate.

It suxs being Ammon :violin:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Ben-Prime »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:41 pm And now he is just a common criminal with a warrant for his arrest on the run after stealing the house contents and fleeing interstate.

It suxs being Ammon :violin:
Maybe Sir Paul McCartney can be convinced to release "Bund on the Run". Naaaaaah.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:37 pm
Uninformed wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:36 am Interested to know what “millions of dollars” have been taken. He supposedly was renting the property in Emmett, so was he a multi-millionaire? He also seems obsessed with how much the people he attacked earn.
Ammon owned the Emmett property (I believe free and clear but not 100% sure). He pretend sold it to his buddy Welling and pretend rented it back trying to shelter his assets from St. Luke's. Court unwound all his nonsense and St. Luke's now owns it. The property is worth >$1M so he was at least a millionaire.
He always talked about his million dollar super software that I have never been able to find any trace of, and I've asked him about numerous times. His only means of support since Malheur seems to have been PRN funneled. If the 'cause' wasn't getting enough hits ($$) he moved on to the next one and never looked back. He struck gold with Covid.

It may be just one big honkin coincidence, but Ammon and Welling know each other from Rick Koerber, who also happened to hold WY LLCs.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

terrastomp wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:57 am

He always talked about his million dollar super software that I have never been able to find any trace of, and I've asked him about numerous times. His only means of support since Malheur seems to have been PRN funneled. If the 'cause' wasn't getting enough hits ($$) he moved on to the next one and never looked back. He struck gold with Covid.

It may be just one big honkin coincidence, but Ammon and Welling know each other from Rick Koerber, who also happened to hold WY LLCs.
Hidden Content
Me too about the software. He did sell his truck fixin' business so probably got some $ from that. He had a lien on the equipment he sold so must have at least partially carried the paper himself. He and Welling served their LDS mission together when they were young which Welling says is how they met. I'm not surprised that they would have a Koerber connection too.
Hidden Content
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Eight year Malheur anniversary being discussed on the tweeter. Stole this from Thestupidhurts @CraigSh49850532.
militia takeover checklist.jpg
militia takeover checklist.jpg (94.03 KiB) Viewed 17548 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Bundy Clan 411

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

Parody Ammon noted they left out Uranium One as a choice.
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Fugitive ammo posted three new(ish) videos regurgitating his same old lies. I didn't bother watching.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Jcjg ... hFRF3jpE5A
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

And one of ammo's videos has been removed. GO ST. LUKES!!
Dave from down under

Bundy Clan 411

:thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Bundy Clan 411

Post by Foggy »

Nice. :thumbsup:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

ammo posted another stoopid video on tweeter, youtube and facebook. His tweet got laura loomer's attention. There's lots of helpful comments on youtube (sue everyone!) and is mostly getting slammed on facebook.
:popcorn:
scirreeve

Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:42 pm ammo posted another stoopid video on tweeter, youtube and facebook. His tweet got laura loomer's attention. There's lots of helpful comments on youtube (sue everyone!) and is mostly getting slammed on facebook.
:popcorn:
I saw his recent video(s) and thought they were just recycled shit so didn't watch them. Maybe I will (probably not).
RVInit

Bundy Clan 411

Post by RVInit »

poplove wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:32 pm And one of ammo's videos has been removed. GO ST. LUKES!!
The one that was removed looks like one that I submitted a complaint about. Also encouraged many of my friends to submit complaints. I may get to work on some of his other videos. It would be nice to get him closed down based on that he's already gotten one of his true believers killed. I mentioned that in my complaint as well.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
terrastomp

Bundy Gossip (Ammhole and adjacent poots doing stupid shit)

Post by terrastomp »

Speaking of poots doing stupid shit, the AMFF Armada is ready to roll into Texas. Have Shofar, will travel!

Brand, KKKarl, Wampler, David Zion Brugger! The whole gang of rock hard militia fighters! Cory LeQ wants to go but his back hurts and he has carpal tunnel. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

What, is fat Rambo gonna slap a sail on the ol' OpVec and call it a land yacht? Yo ho ho and aaaallllllll the bottles of rum!
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I could have sworn this thread was more than two pages.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:48 am I could have sworn this thread was more than two pages.
I don't know why this second thread was created.
Here is the big thread:

viewtopic.php?t=260
terrastomp

Post by terrastomp »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:02 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:48 am I could have sworn this thread was more than two pages.
I don't know why this second thread was created.
Here is the big thread:

viewtopic.php?t=260
I guess because of the "adjacent" part?
poplove

Bundy Clan 411

Post by poplove »

Oh noes! Angie et al's lawsuit against the U.S. is in danger of getting dismissed!

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ed-states/
terrastomp

Bundy Clan 411

Post by terrastomp »

poplove wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 pm Oh noes! Angie et al's lawsuit against the U.S. is in danger of getting dismissed!

What was this for?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Bundy Clan 411

Post by raison de arizona »

terrastomp wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:13 pm
poplove wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 pm Oh noes! Angie et al's lawsuit against the U.S. is in danger of getting dismissed!

What was this for?
Cover sheet says violation of civil rights (Angela Bundy, Chloee Bundy, Jamie Bundy, Jasmine Bundy, Jerusha Bundy, Moroni Bundy, Oak Bundy, Ryan C. Bundy,) don't see the specifics though: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ed-states/
Are those Ryan's kids listed?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Bundys and their elk”