Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Dr. Ken

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Do you have a new twitter handle Zinwhit? I think I saw you there. Gonna pat myself on the back. I think (but could be wrong) that I was the 1st person to figure out the Ammon/Abish-husbondi/warehouse thingy. Brag over. Took the media a LONG time to figure it out.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

You probably did.

I found some more.

Then, I put it into a consumable that few consumed until appropriated.

Yes. It took a long time - as usual.

c'est la vie
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I don't write much anymore. It makes me feel like shit. I invest heavily, lots of time and emotional effort. In the case of Bundy and the Sagebrush Rebs, my work has been appropriated several times by multiple authors and reporters including Amanda Marcotte, Leah Sottile, Betsy Quammen and now James Dawson. They all used my work without attribution months after I researched and wrote. Only one has attributed - Mary Franks.

I'd love for my wife and kids to see part of what I do. Instead, only my wife understands and soothes my soul.

It makes me want to say "fuck you" to these experts, journos and authors - sometimes you've seen it here at FB. Now you know why.

Compare.

Mine, 2 + months ago.

https://link.medium.com/LElBYIQVGob

Dawson and Boise PR yesterday.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/pol ... 81285.html

And, he still didn't get the PRN angle.

I sent my piece to multiple Idaho news sites, including their reporters, 6 weeks ago. I documented my frustration in posts earlier in this thread's time-line, late Jan-early Feb or so.

It's bullshit.

Thanks for reading my rant.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

ZinWhit wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:23 am I don't write much anymore. It makes me feel like shit. I invest heavily, lots of time and emotional effort. In the case of Bundy and the Sagebrush Rebs, my work has been appropriated several times by multiple authors and reporters including Amanda Marcotte, Leah Sottile, Betsy Quammen and now James Dawson. They all used my work without attribution months after I researched and wrote. Only one has attributed - Mary Franks.

I'd love for my wife and kids to see part of what I do. Instead, only my wife understands and soothes my soul.

It makes me want to say "fuck you" to these experts, journos and authors - sometimes you've seen it here at FB. Now you know why.

Compare.

Mine, 2 + months ago.

https://link.medium.com/LElBYIQVGob

Dawson and Boise PR yesterday.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/pol ... 81285.html

And, he still didn't get the PRN angle.

I sent my piece to multiple Idaho news sites, including their reporters, 6 weeks ago. I documented my frustration in posts earlier in this thread's time-line, late Jan-early Feb or so.

It's bullshit.

Thanks for reading my rant.
We here appreciate your work
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Thank you.

For shits.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220326-095816_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-095816_DuckDuckGo.jpg (218.63 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We definitely appreciate your work. :thumbsup:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I read your stuff - you do good work.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

ZinWhit, I’m sure you realise that if your efforts were successful in curtailing the prophet’s insincere activities and exposing his true aims, there would no longer be an easy source of relatively regular half-arsed news stories for “reporters”. :mrgreen:

Even so, it seems your own work, whilst being unattributed, is gaining exposure. To me, anything that causes Ammon Bundy problems is a worthy cause.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Thank you, all.

Exposing Bundy (and backers) to protect public lands (flora/fauna) is the focus of my research/written work - and I've alienated myself from professionals in both the "sovcit" and "environmental" communities. So much so, I'm blocked on social media and my work never shared by either cadre (deplatformed).

Ex: IREHR was aware of Investigating Ammon piece, communicated with them. Burghardt never shared it - but does the appropriated.

Professionals who I sent my piece to over 6 weeks ago call those who appropriate my work "dogged," the research "outstanding."

So, yes, uninformed. I'm exposing. However, it's become emotionally untenable. I expect professionals and experts to be just that. Consistently, they are not. I mean, since #oregonstandoff.

I'm tired of it. The cycle.

I think I'm done with it.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

You have to do what’s best for you and your family and friends. :thumbsup:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Hemphill is making videos again.

This ignorant fuck has 72 grandchildren.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - She gets sentenced on May 18.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (13.27 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
realist

Post by realist »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:39 am Hemphill is making videos again.

This ignorant fuck has 72 grandchildren.

"Clavin"??

:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Calvin was taken already.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Before and just after #oregonstandoff JJ MacNab followed me on social media, appreciating some of my work. Then, I pressed both she and her cadre to include a description of a distinct Mormon subset of sovereign citizens that drive much of the indoctrination. I was promptly deplatformed by this cadre, a bigot.

Beyond religion/philosophy, that work was following the money of Skousen associate Bert Smith, owner of the NCCS (pocket constitutions) and NFLC (public lands).

Today on Sam Bushman's Smith funded show, he used two hours talking sovcits (he's been on a kick). Bushman is also the VP-OPS of the CSPOA - an org that Smith seed monied. His guest was Gerard Cote, Cote's employment since 4/16 is running the website https://sovereignhope.org/.

Here are his collaborators, supporters.

The sovereign movement has distinct segments, mostly religious based. This subset consisting of radical, well funded, religiously motivated Mormons should not be lumped with other Christians, especially Evangelical. It has been at the indoctrination forefront since the late-60s, building the foundation for today.

I mean, why is Islam treated differently through sect descriptors?
Attachments
Screenshot_20220330-092438_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-092438_DuckDuckGo.jpg (257.24 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Diego had a hissy fit about Baby Cyrus' wellness check yesterday.
https://freedomman.org/cyrus/archive/th ... yrus-again
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Love the Donate Here button next to the headline.

Love that the grift is in the open, that Rodriquez has gained attention. It will help pressure state and federal LE & Depts of Revenue to investigate both he and Ammon - regardless of whether there is a formal complaint by the public as per Idaho.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Adding, Bundy has not updated Campaign Finance info since 3/8, coinciding with his Independent bid. This is his longest stretch of no updates.

I hope he plays with this fire. He knows it's stoked.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Off Topic

@zinwhit

Something happened yesterday that reminded me of your non-attribution woes: I found engineers using my wiring schematics that have had my mark removed.

I don't get sexy with my schematics. I just draw them up in Excel, and distribute them as pdf's. I made a blank template with grid squares, border, and a description bar along the bottom with the project name, drawing name, date, our company, my name. Pretty standard stuff. Generally for my consumption and future reference only. If as-builts are required as a deliverable, we have a drafting group do that based off my docs.

Sometimes a copy gets left behind on site to help the next guy figure out my madness. So, I was pleased to see my basic template on their desk. I recognized it immediately. And then I noticed our company name and my name had been excised somehow. The project name, schematic name, and date remained. Just the attribution had been removed, and now it is in wide circulation by this national engineering group to the field.

Well, how about them apples?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

How awful.

You described it well: a good, bad feeling. I also see it as professionally corrupt and a personal violation of "worth." We worked hard, we put in time away from our families to do the work. Yet, a good number of professionals are ruthless, ethics (much less morals) an afterthought.

Like frat boys and girls looking over my shoulder in college or the insular/elite in-crowd who abuse the privilege of being in the top of a hierarchy knowing full well they are untouchable.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I can't help anyone with their attribution woes, but I do want to say that *I* appreciate all the hard work you do on the Bundy clan, and thank you very much for keeping us up to date on the worthless grifting scum.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Thank you.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

A few tidbits to watch.

* PRN and Loving Liberty are conducting fire arms training, including concealed weapons. This started ramping in the last month.

* Soper's PRN faction is building to this summer in the KBasin, recently holding several events. The KBasin is, again, record drought and historically low winter precipitation. This summer in both the KBasin and most of Cali will be a nightmare.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Am spending some time following the money of this movement that coincided with the rise of PRN.

Got this in the mail the other day. Costs money.
Attachments
20220404_104158.jpg
20220404_104158.jpg (509.11 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
20220404_104144.jpg
20220404_104144.jpg (366.59 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

Return to “Bundys and their elk”